Page 114 of 173 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast
Results 3,391 to 3,420 of 5166
    AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Getting a grip. . . .

If you're going to post Ivanko in this thread, post it with some vintage iron, like Ivanko does here. I assume the rest of you have one of these? They are HTF.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) 2MoreRepz is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    So the only clear conclusions we can draw from this thread seems to be that Skinny scipts aren't Ivanko, Ivanko fanboy's frequent this thread, Atty likes to do awkwardly smile while doing dumbbell curls, and Skinny squats is indeed....vintage?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #47
    ()---() York Barbell Club #46 (DD) ()---()

During the last few reps of a true 20RM squat, just do what Jesus tells you.--Mark Rippetoe

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Come on guys. Let's stick to the discussion of iron.

Originally Posted by morebarbell View Post
    This trolling is getting old. Let's get back on topic and talk about iron.

Originally Posted by AttyGuy View Post
    Let's get a grip. This stuff, while interesting, isn't really vintage.
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I guess I never posted these in here, and I'm not sure if they qualify as Vintage, but it at least gives Ivanko (Unbranded Ivanko) some representation in this thread...
    Dumb.bell, they are totally vintage.
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Suck a nut. Look, heres a smiley face.. >>>
    ▪██─────██▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #3 ▪██─────██▪

○---○ [[[[-----]]]] York Barbell Crew #52 [[[[-----]]]] ○---○
    ( DD Crew, Globes, Kg's, + )

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #45 ▪█─────█▪

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dumb.bell has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I don't see how Vintage = Made in USA
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #39 ▪█─────█▪

▪█─────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #2 ▪█─────█▪

▪[[[[────]]]]▪ York Barbell Club #93 (DD) ▪[[[[────]]]]▪

▪[M]====[6]▪ Mech6 Crew #10 ▪[M]====[6]▪

186lbs in Avatar

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Vintage is debatable. To me its a blend of rare, discontinued, and of course something that is possibly older than me (like unbranded Ivanko's). So I'll keep posting pictures of old looking plates here

These Jackson's look old, interesting price though.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Total-of-5-P...cAAOSwxp9W7eiu
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Northernmoris has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by dumb.bell View Post
    I don't see how Vintage = Made in USA
    We know that's not the case since there's burg and others. I'm thinking Skinny was more or less talking about his collection to a degree. I know he has burg plates plus others.
    Last edited by Northernmoris; 04-01-2016 at 01:47 PM.

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnySquats View Post

For example out of 10,000lb of collectible iron, I have exactly 1 pair of Chinese plates. 35LB Jack LaLanne's from when I first started collecting. They were produced in China and sold around 2000, so not particularly old. While I don't consider them vintage, I still like the plate style, they are pretty damn hard to find, and I'm a fan of Jack LaLanne because he was a great promoter of fitness & living a healthy lifestyle.
    Those plates are dime a dozen around here.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

inside the box thinker CliveWarren's Avatar
    CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Okay so here's my take. "Vintage" is a combination of antiquity, macho, and cool. Just because a plate was popular should exclude it from "vintage". Conversely, if a plate was unpopular and didn't sell, doesn't make rare examples necessarily vintage. That would make it an "oddity". My subconscious heuristic is something like this:

You need at least one of these attributes to be "vintage"
    • milled
    • deep dish
    • 20+ years old (this can't easily be determined, unless you know the players)
    • iron content

Disqualifying items
    • grip holes
    • urethane
    • rubber (other than the rim)
    • identical plates currently being produced
    • hammered silver or rosemary when manufactured

So, when giving this a test run:

My 20 year old CAPs would be disqualified as they are still currently manufactured.

My Canadian Yorks wouldn't be vintage for the same reason.

My Ivankos are disqualified for the same reason.

My Cemcos seem vintage, but the hammertone silver suggests not.

If revolvers go out of production tomorrow, they still aren't vintage because of the "new fangled" grips.

All those plates available at sporting good stores are disqualified for several reasons, but mostly for the rubber.

Asian plates may be okay. Those Japanese steel plates are "vintage"

Unbranded Ivanko seem to qualify.
    Clive, you're a good guy. - AttyGuy

()---() York Barbell Club #62 (DD) ()---()
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #67 ▪█─────█▪

Clive, not bad. Though qualifying attributes could be greatly expanded. Grip holes, well I'd say your a little bit off. Grip holes go way back. Check out the Ivanko history section. They have some real old ones and are still on the hunt for plates that started the grip hole trend. Also the unicorn set that Gene will find one day is still out there, Robert's big wheel set(you should get shivers thinking about these.)

I'm not sold on the 20+ years. I personally don't know if we can say the 90s is vintage for weights.. Will the list grow in 15 yrs is hard to say. I don't see anything being produced that will classify as Vintage later on. It's like Classic rock. Music now will never be like the music of old. It just seems to fade away or get classified as 90s, 00's etc.

I see Vintage as anything from late 1800s to maybe 60-70s. After that I'd call it collectible iron. I don't see the York Krusher as Vintage but it's collectible.

Maybe the title needs to be Vintage and Collectible thread...

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by urbanlifter View Post
    Vintage is debatable. To me its a blend of rare, discontinued, and of course something that is possibly older than me (like unbranded Ivanko's). So I'll keep posting pictures of old looking plates here

These Jackson's look old, interesting price though.....

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Total-of-5-P...cAAOSwxp9W7eiu
    Keep posting, it's good for the game. As people become collectors and seek Iron, more stuff is saved. It's great for preservation and history. Plus we all started somewhere.

As far as the Jackson's, those in particular are very rare. Buyer set a price trend but multiple sellers can change a market value. Look at York deep dish for instance. Their value has tripled from 4 yrs ago. Over 20 pair in the last 2 years sold for between..... well we know.

~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000) CliveWarren is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Northern, some of the plates you find on a frequent basis would be rare for my market. The ones you mentioned are unicorns, I can't imagine stumbling on a find like that. I'm not sure I can adjust my criteria based on that unlikely event. Anyway, this is kind of a subconscious process that I'm trying to articulate. "I know it when I see it" would probably have me buying those unicorns if that were to occur.

Now, that I'm trying to put this paper (so to speak) I could probably come up with a numerical grading system. Obviously, this would be relative to my market conditions and taste. It doesn't seem necessary as the cool stuff I find isn't priced accordingly, so I don't need to justify cost. If anything, it determines how far I'll drive to acquire.

AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) AttyGuy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Go post Ivanko in the Ivanko thread, and York in the YBBC thread.
    You need a good rack, a bench, and a 300-lb Olympic weight set. Now, what was your question?

My home gym: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1465291461&viewfull=1#post1465291461.

()---() York Barbell Club #1 (DD, RH, Kg) ()---() []---[] Equipment Crew #36 []---[] []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #51 []---[] [M]===[6] Mech6 Crew #29 [M]===[6] ~~ 4 Horsemen ~~

Originally Posted by CliveWarren View Post
    You need at least one of these attributes to be "vintage"
    • milled
    • deep dish
    • 20+ years old (this can't easily be determined, unless you know the players)
    • iron content

Disqualifying items
    • grip holes
    • urethane
    • rubber (other than the rim)
    • identical plates currently being produced
    • hammered silver or rosemary when manufactured
    You're headed in the right direction, but you are off a bit. I would gladly take a set of York Canada grip plates from 1940. They are RARE, VTG, HTF. Look again at the Ivanko poster. . . .

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    does vintage have to have a specific meaning?

i kind of like that it has a broad meaning. of course, seeing ebay listings for vintage everything isn't what i'm talking about. i like the idea that this is a thread for people with old and odd pieces of weightlifting history showing it off and sharing information.

for me, i know some of my posts in here may seem like i'm trying to appraise the stuff to flip, but to me, know something is rare or old

My ships wheels are the most valuable and rare of my very tiny collection, but i really like my York Olympic bar, even if it's far less rare and has less monetary value.

what matters though, is that this is a thread where people who have taken the time to study this stuff take the time to share it with others who will come to appreciate their stuff.

it sucks that the value of deep dish yorks has gone up so much, due in part to information sources like this thread, but i think it's better this way than having so much of it go unappreciated.
    Domicron's Basement Gym and Fun House
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #60

D-bags who post s--- that shouldn't be in here and flippers looking to make a buck are going to kill this thread. You know who you are.

morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) morebarbell is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Domicron View Post
    does vintage have to have a specific meaning?

i kind of like that it has a broad meaning. of course, seeing ebay listings for vintage everything isn't what i'm talking about. i like the idea that this is a thread for people with old and odd pieces of weightlifting history showing it off and sharing information.

for me, i know some of my posts in here may seem like i'm trying to appraise the stuff to flip, but to me, know something is rare or old

My ships wheels are the most valuable and rare of my very tiny collection, but i really like my York Olympic bar, even if it's far less rare and has less monetary value.

what matters though, is that this is a thread where people who have taken the time to study this stuff take the time to share it with others who will come to appreciate their stuff.

it sucks that the value of deep dish yorks has gone up so much, due in part to information sources like this thread, but i think it's better this way than having so much of it go unappreciated.
    Domicron, I answered someone's question with photos of examples. The person who asked the question thanked me for my help. I don't care about the opinion of trolls who follow me around like lost puppies with nothing better to do. This isn't about vintage iron. It's about trolling. They've even contradicted themselves when it suits them.

Congrats on the shipwheels!
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #32 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #43 ()---() ▉---▉ Equipment Crew #50 ▉---▉

Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Domicron has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    going back to the subject of iron and collecting it:

curious about how you guys built your collections. right now, my iron consists of a few pairs of BEN, Standard Dynamics, and York plates (80's). nothing particularly rare or old, but it's older and nicer than econo-weight sets and so more fun to buy.

as i keep going, i'm seeing more and more listings like this one:
    http://kansascity.craigslist.org/spo/5511619391.html

with mostly junk and junk plates but also a billiard 25 (hopefully a pair). i know a lot of it is personal preference and how common they are in your area, but i'm curious how many of you guys would go out there and try to talk the seller into just letting you buy the plates as a set, or even just the plates you're looking for.

Congrats on the shipwheels!
    thanks! i don't keep up with this thread as much as i'd like, but i guess i stopped in during some drama. whoops.

anyhow yeah i hope to get the ship wheels cleaned up and maybe even repainted, but i want to make sure i do it when i have some time to really do them some justice. i'd rather leave them a little worn as they are now but still with character, than do a **** job and having them look worse.

when it's time i'll post pics and ask for lots of advice.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=652376&p=1451901723&viewfull=1#post1451901723

curious about how you guys built your collections. right now, my iron consists of a few pairs of BEN, Standard Dynamics, and York plates (80's). nothing particularly rare or old, but it's older and nicer than econo-weight sets and so more fun to buy.

with mostly junk and junk plates but also a billiard 25 (hopefully a pair). i know a lot of it is personal preference and how common they are in your area, but i'm curious how many of you guys would go out there and try to talk the seller into just letting you buy the plates as a set, or even just the plates you're looking for.

thanks! i don't keep up with this thread as much as i'd like, but i guess i stopped in during some drama. whoops.

anyhow yeah i hope to get the ship wheels cleaned up and maybe even repainted, but i want to make sure i do it when i have some time to really do them some justice. i'd rather leave them a little worn as they are now but still with character, than do a **** job and having them look worse.

You could offer to buy just the plates that interest you. Folks typically prefer to sell to one buyer and it's likely that you'll get the best price if you haggle on the whole lot and sell what you don't want. Good luck!

dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000) dexter000 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SkinnySquats View Post
    Show me some rare iron, some interesting iron.
    Something I am working on restoring...

STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000) STR8OUT is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dexter000 View Post

Jesus Al, looks awesome
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #58 []---[]

RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) RemainDieHard is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

You don't see the matching 45s underneath the 25s? The 7' bar is not pictured but maybe an oldie and a goodie too.
    []---[] Equipment Crew Member No. 21

I heard. That's not Good, it's great!

You're headed in the right direction, but you are off a bit. I would gladly take a set of York Canada grip plates from 1940. They are RARE, VTG, HTF. Look again at the Ivanko poster. . . .
    I want to believe that poster, but I'm very skeptical. From what I can tell, York Fitness (York Canada) wasn't founded nearly that early. I doubt before the 1970s. The photo seems contemporary. I also think that's the modern script. Can we get a better look, and more details?

Originally Posted by RemainDieHard View Post
    You don't see the matching 45s underneath the 25s? The 7' bar is not pictured but maybe an oldie and a goodie too.
    didn't spot it earlier, but i do now. hmm, see if he'll split it up from that POS bench...

urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) urbanlifter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

I would check them out personally, it looks like there is more than just 25's and those bottom 45's look like Billard as well. Deep dish, three spoke, and they would probably pair nicely with the BEN plates. Right now I'm interested in stuff that is more attainable at a decent price: Superior, BFCO, Canadian Inter-National, Billard, and unbranded Ivanko deep dish. Of course I would love to get my hands on some York DD plates, but it seems collectors and flippers have pushed them out of the price range I'm willing to pay. Which has still went up considerably since I got bitten by the vintage bug.....

RDH beat me to it, he spotted the 45's as well
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #58 ▪█─────█▪

RL Erik 'Iwhspr Fe comes' matrix563's Avatar
    matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) matrix563 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if anyone has a single ben 45 i'd like to buy
    ▪█───────█▪ Equipment Crew #46 ▪█───────█▪
    ▪█───────█▪ Ivanko Barbell Crew #21 ▪█───────█▪
    ||---|| Rogue Barbell Club #33 ||---||

~ 5th dimensional being ~

eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000) eoakland is just really nice. (+1000)

Daaayum Dexter! looks pretty damn 'good' to me
    []---[] Ivanko Barbell Crew #89 []---[]
    ()---() York Barbell Club #89 ()---()

Need to complete sets:
    Old Iron Grip logo'd dumbbells -
    missing a single 20!

Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Doctor Morbius has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Excellent job. Great photography too!
    Barbellus Collecticus ... ()---() York Barbell Club #74 ()---()
    Vintage American iron builds greater strength and size

ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz ironwill2008 has the mod powerz
    The off-topic bickering and posting needs to stop or this thread will be closed.
    No brain, no gain.

"The fitness and nutrition world is a breeding ground for obsessive-compulsive behavior. The irony is that many of the things people worry about have no impact on results either way, and therefore aren't worth an ounce of concern."--Alan Aragon

Where the mind goes, the body follows.

Ironwill Gym:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=629719403&postcount=3388

Ironwill2008 Journal:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=157459343&p=1145168733

Page 114 of 173 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114 115 116 124 164 ... LastLast