Closed Thread
Page 12 of 276 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast
    victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Mind Helping me out?
    imgur.com/CNdCA
    imgur.com/GHFIC
    imgur.com/TF91G
    imgur.com/5Ls04

stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow

Little help please? 5'11 193.5lbs, currently taking creatine monohydrate and pics taken after dinner. Relaxed/flexed abs. Will rep(Measley reps) hah cheers.
    Attached Images
    "Yeah I had a girlfriend once, but she couldn't spot me so what's the point?"

194lbs and cutting!

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NuttyRage View Post
    Im./..
    What I say might not sound kind but I am only trying to help. If the wk1 pics are you prior and the wk7 pics are you now then your doing a bulk correct? I would seriously consider stopping the bulk and going to maintenance and then getting on the nutrition section and having your diet re-evaluated. It looks like to me all your doing is getting fatter. I see very little to no muscle mass growth in the wk.7 pics. You look like a solid 19% and at a point where I would normally say to start cutting.

The definition you are seeing in your chest, abs and arms will still happen on a cut or maintenance. I went through the same thing. I cut down to a skinny-fat look and then went into a recomp at maintenance and my arms started to look more shredded, my abs more defined, etc... but my weight stayed the same.

If anyone else wants to chime in I won't be hurt if you say I am wrong. But honestly OP I would stop bulking and have your diet checked out before your one of those people who come here saying, "I used to by skinny-fat and did a failed bulk and now I am just really fat."

ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ScaleAndSteel has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by victorxfx View Post
    Mind Helping me out?
    I would be glad to. Post the pics on your bodyspace and then let me know in here. I will link them for you.

Originally Posted by stvn View Post
    Little help please? 5'11 193.5lbs, currently taking creatine monohydrate and pics taken after dinner. Relaxed/flexed abs. Will rep(Measley reps) hah cheers.
    I am going to say 10%. You are a hard call though. Your shoulders and pecs look like a solid 10 but its hard to see any ab definition. Its hard to tell if you have little ab muscle definition because you failed at training them or you have fat over them. Over-all you look to skinny to have that kind of fat over your abs. Thus I am calling it an even 10%. Time to do weighted ab workouts bro (IMO).

stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10) stvn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by jeq View Post
    Can i get an estimation please, i am thinking around 16-17%. The lighting is not the best, i will get get a photo in the gym mirror today before i work out and upload it.
    19-20% imo but bad pic like you say, keep it up bro!

194lbs and cutting!

Originally Posted by ScaleAndSteel View Post
    I am going to say 10%. You are a hard call though. Your shoulders and pecs look like a solid 10 but its hard to see any ab definition. Its hard to tell if you have little ab muscle definition because you failed at training them or you have fat over them. Over-all you look to skinny to have that kind of fat over your abs. Thus I am calling it an even 10%. Time to do weighted ab workouts bro (IMO).
    Yeah bro I dunno, I have a slipped disc and ever since that lower back injury my core/lower back fell apart and turned soft. I can't train them with the intensity that I used to, sucks. Might bring in weighted hanging leg raises tho

194lbs and cutting!

Old pic after I'd already lost 30lbs, just had a huge disgustingly big stomach so maybe I have alot of loose skin who knows. Anyone had this problem or got any tips?
    Attached Images

194lbs and cutting!

-TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000) -TheKingPin- is just really nice. (+1000)
    See avi... I'm flexing.

Originally Posted by -TheKingPin- View Post
    See avi... I'm flexing.
    small ****ty pic but I'd say 10%

194lbs and cutting!

foreverathug has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Relaxed pic then flexed. Can some one please give me a estimate, thank you.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by foreverathug; 08-30-2012 at 12:36 PM.

NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10) NuttyRage is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    What I say might not sound kind but I am only trying to help. If the wk1 pics are you prior and the wk7 pics are you now then your doing a bulk correct? I would seriously consider stopping the bulk and going to maintenance and then getting on the nutrition section and having your diet re-evaluated. It looks like to me all your doing is getting fatter. I see very little to no muscle mass growth in the wk.7 pics. You look like a solid 19% and at a point where I would normally say to start cutting.

The definition you are seeing in your chest, abs and arms will still happen on a cut or maintenance. I went through the same thing. I cut down to a skinny-fat look and then went into a recomp at maintenance and my arms started to look more shredded, my abs more defined, etc... but my weight stayed the same.

If anyone else wants to chime in I won't be hurt if you say I am wrong. But honestly OP I would stop bulking and have your diet checked out before your one of those people who come here saying, "I used to by skinny-fat and did a failed bulk and now I am just really fat."
    I'm not at all butthurt from your comment. I am currently trying to cut started a few days ago to get rid of the excess bf that I picked up. And it's about a 3 month difference, the pictures are just named that way because of duplicates and stuff, I'd really have to label them so when I get real results I'll have something to show. I'm just happy I don't look flat anymore and have been getting compliments since last year I weighed a sickening 140, and now I'm normal weight, but like I said I have some BF to knock off, so that's what I'm going to work on for the next month. Thanks for your input though

GDeep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Height-6'2
    Weight - 240
    20120830_182811.jpg20120830_182830.jpg

Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000)

BF% help. thank you!

Hope you guys can give me a good estimate thanks! I'm 5'9 and 180lbs. I'm having trouble uploading pics so if you could just go to my bodyspace I uploaded pics today. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it guys!

victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) victorxfx has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would be glad to. Post the pics on your bodyspace and then let me know in here. I will link them for you.
    I just posted the pics

BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10) BjjBro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Can a few people give me their best guess as to my bf % please? i'm at 160 lbs at 5'8. looking to get down to under 10%

Unflexed front

Unflexed side

Flexed front

Flexed side

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by BjjBro View Post
    Can a few people give me their best guess as to my bf % please? i'm at 160 lbs at 5'8.

Thanks guys!
    16%

Originally Posted by GDeep View Post
    Height-6'2
    Weight - 240
    ]
    25+%

Originally Posted by -TheKingPin- View Post
    See avi... I'm flexing.
    Between 8 and 13%

Originally Posted by foreverathug View Post
    Relaxed pic then flexed. Can some one please give me a estimate, thank you.
    22%

Originally Posted by Samshepherd02 View Post
    Hope you guys can give me a good estimate thanks! I'm 5'9 and 180lbs. I'm having trouble uploading pics so if you could just go to my bodyspace I uploaded pics today. Thanks a lot. I really appreciate it guys!
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...R1jhI0706.jpeg

8% or so. Gets trickier when your that cut. Nice job man.

Originally Posted by victorxfx View Post
    I just posted the pics
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...uTZBln1950.jpg

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...qmptWM9388.jpg

15-16% skinny fat. Got no muscle mass son.

Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000) Samshepherd02 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...R1jhI0706.jpeg

8% or so. Gets trickier when your that cut. Nice job man.
    Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it. Been at it for almost two years. Reps. Looking to add more muscle and cut until I'm about 185-190 at 6% bodyfat. Do you think I could ever compete?

Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Tyler31622 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Height: 6Ft
    Weight:180lbs

What do you guys think BF % is?

I just lost 105lbs, so Still some loose skin, but ya, overall what do you guys think?

Check my profile, it won't let me link until I have over 50 post If anybody doesn't mind checking, thanks a lot!
    Exercise to stimulate, not to annihilate. The world wasn't formed in a day, and neither were we. Set small goals and build upon them.

Originally Posted by Samshepherd02 View Post
    Thanks a lot man. I really appreciate it. Been at it for almost two years. Reps. Looking to add more muscle and cut until I'm about 185-190 at 6% bodyfat. Do you think I could ever compete?
    Sorry bro but I have zero insight into competitions. The very few body builders I have ever seen were in bikini's. I started body building because I was sick of being fat my entire life. I personally never got into that kind of thing. By your look and age I would gander a guess that yeah you would have a future. It takes people years to put on that kind of mass. I would try asking in another section though if you want a real answer.

Originally Posted by Tyler31622 View Post
    Height: 6Ft
    Weight:180lbs
    !

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...KVbh7T539.jpeg

About 12%

Sorry bro but I have zero insight into competitions. The very few body builders I have ever seen were in bikini's. I started body building because I was sick of being fat my entire life. I personally never got into that kind of thing. By your look and age I would gander a guess that yeah you would have a future. It takes people years to put on that kind of mass. I would try asking in another section though if you want a real answer.
    Well thank you for your honesty. Thanks again. Have a great day sir

astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50) astigos will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    H: 5' 10"
    W: 180lbs

Might my lifts be pertinent measurements to show where my muscularity/strength is?
    Squat: 1.6xBW
    DL 1.9xBW
    Bench: 1.2xBW

I would guess I'm at 16%
    Attached Images
    Some people just don't want to hear the simplicity of it all, because then there's no excuse when they fail.

G_1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just starting with the forum stuff,

my body space has my pics

tad under 6', typically 200 give or take a few less
    going for that six pack

Aussietraining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    18 y/o
    5'10
    161 pounds
    Attached Images