Closed Thread
Page 126 of 276 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 176 226 ... LastLast
Results 3,751 to 3,780 of 8271
    amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Shord View Post
    Hey! I'm 178cm, 63.5Kg and 17 years old.

I'm active, I worked out at home for about 2 months and just started gym today and I wanna get an idea of my BF%.

Thanks!
    17%

amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10) amberhulk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HowsMyClutch View Post
    Age-17
    Height-5'6
    Weight-153lbs

inb4haircut (working on it :P)
    22%

Originally Posted by PaxiR6 View Post
    I don't know where to start ?
    Age-18
    Height- 5"11
    Weight-172ibs , was 243Ibs back in may last year start dieting in June/July haven't stopped since
    BF% - not sure ?
    Would anyone kindly point me in the right direction on what to do now ? I feel lost when it comes getting low BF% & anyone guess what mine is currently at ?
    25%

Originally Posted by Hman94 View Post
    Any estimates on my body fat percentage ?? I'm 5'7 and 156 lbs, 18 years old
    17%

Originally Posted by PeppersGhost View Post
    looking for an estimate please?
    15%

tmukungu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by amberhulk View Post
    25%
    Thanks!!
    Wow figured as much time to keep cutting.

ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) ImAlexBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    5'10, 175lbs

Thanks!
    Attached Images

BRB, Bulking Forever. ricohitman's Avatar
    ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ricohitman has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ImAlexBrah View Post
    5'10, 175lbs

Thanks!
    15-17%
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Goals for 2014:
    Deadlift: 505x1
    Squat: 405x1
    Bench: 275x1
    Military Press: 175x1
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    Live and die in the squat rack.

gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    23%
    Thanks a lot! =)

gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gorgelee has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Since no one is estimating, time to take care of this. *srs face*

16-17%

25%+

~15%

THanks bro

mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Red face me too

My scale - I think it is pretty accurate - tells me 27.5% - and I am down from 45 - 50%.

35 yo
    5'10"
    188 now (was 248.9)
    Attached Images

Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by mtnmama View Post
    My scale - I think it is pretty accurate - tells me 27.5% - and I am down from 45 - 50%.

35 yo
    5'10"
    188 now (was 248.9)
    Great job with the weight loss but you can't trust a scale to tell you your bodyfat.

^^

mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mtnmama has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Scholera View Post
    Great job with the weight loss but you can't trust a scale to tell you your bodyfat.

^^
    I know - but I have had DEXAs in the past and have been pretty confident that this one is close....also do LOTS of reading/photo hunting to see where other people are at of similar height....opinion on BF%?

MNiTwining has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I need help with my body fat %, On January 2013 I was 288 and based on a Machine at the gym my body fat was 38% and I have been working really had to loose weight.
    I weight 218 I'm 6'1" 21 Years Old.
    I just bought a caliper online and I have been "calculating" with the linear-software.com/online.html but it says a number that sounds kind of unrealistic (24%) since I feel like my body fat is higher than that. So I would like opinions on this matter. Thanks.
    Attached Images

jmillane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    12%...looking good
    How much weight do you think I need to lose to see my abs unflexed and how much flexed. Right now when I flex, I can see the top 2 clearly and part of 2 below that.

TheMastamind has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    204 lbs 6'1" 30 years old.
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by ImAlexBrah View Post
    5'10, 175lbs

Thanks!
    20%

Originally Posted by jmillane View Post
    How much weight do you think I need to lose to see my abs unflexed and how much flexed. Right now when I flex, I can see the top 2 clearly and part of 2 below that.
    4-5 lbs should do it

Originally Posted by MNiTwining View Post
    I need help with my body fat %, On January 2013 I was 288 and based on a Machine at the gym my body fat was 38% and I have been working really had to loose weight.
    I weight 218 I'm 6'1" 21 Years Old.
    I just bought a caliper online and I have been "calculating" with the linear-software.com/online.html but it says a number that sounds kind of unrealistic (24%) since I feel like my body fat is higher than that. So I would like opinions on this matter. Thanks.
    about 30%

Originally Posted by TheMastamind View Post
    204 lbs 6'1" 30 years old.
    18-20%

Infamous27 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5' 10" 180lbs
    Attached Images

rds148 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile BF% estimate? And should I go for Cutting or Bulking?

Attached my latest pics, could the pro's estimate the body fat and also tell me if I should be cutting or bulking?

Thanks in Advance,
    Attached Images

Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Scholera is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    19-20%
    Since no one is estimating, time to take care of this. *srs face*
    17-18%
    17 to 20 is a fairly large disparity. Deciding vote anyone?
    Attached Images

Benitajane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm new to this whole thing... was also hoping to get an estimate... I've done many body fat assessments, including calipers with very different results. I estimate around 20%?
    Weight:62kg
    Height: 1.73cm
    Waist: 72cm
    Thigh:53.5
    Stomach: 85
    Hips: 87

Don't have any other pics besides my avi :/

Originally Posted by Infamous27 View Post
    5' 10" 180lbs
    15%

Originally Posted by rds148 View Post
    Attached my latest pics, could the pro's estimate the body fat and also tell me if I should be cutting or bulking?

Thanks in Advance,
    14%

MxAnderson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi all ! was also hoping to get an estimate... I'm cutting at the moment (started 6 days ago). I estimate around 17 %?
    Weight:76kg
    Height: 1.74cm

Can you help me about BF estimate ? Thanks in advance !
    Attached Images

Originally Posted by Benitajane View Post
    I'm new to this whole thing... was also hoping to get an estimate... I've done many body fat assessments, including calipers with very different results. I estimate around 20%?
    Weight:62kg
    Height: 1.73cm
    Waist: 72cm
    Thigh:53.5
    Stomach: 85
    Hips: 87

Don't have any other pics besides my avi :/
    18-20%

Originally Posted by MxAnderson View Post
    Hi all ! was also hoping to get an estimate... I'm cutting at the moment (started 6 days ago). I estimate around 17 %?
    Weight:76kg
    Height: 1.74cm

Can you help me about BF estimate ? Thanks in advance !
    yeah...17-18%

Benitajane has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks a mill