Cadethebigshow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Could a couple years of using NO Xplode be causing me not to sleep??

About a month ago I started having trouble sleeping. I will be tired, get in bed and then not be able to fall asleep. I notice my heart beats faster then it should and I can not slow my mind down. This has been going on for a month now and only a couple nights have I gotten a full nights rest without waking up. On a typical night I only get 2-4 hours sleep if that and it is majorly affecting my workouts and my life in general. I have read about lots of "What not to do before bed" things that may be causing me to not sleep but I do not do any of them. I have been on the same routine for years now and this problem just came out of nowhere. One reason I am thinking may be my pre workout supplements. I have taken No Xplode for about 3 years now and I never really cycled off of it. I have switched over to Jacked 3D a couple times but regardless I never really cycle off, I may take one week off but thats it. I thought maybe after years of taking it 6 days a week it has built up in my body and is maybe causing me to not sleep, but its just one idea I am trying to use to figure out my sleeping problem. Does anyone know if this could happen from taking pre workout supps with loads of caffeine like No Xplode? I stopped taking the pre workout supps for a week now and I still cant fall asleep. Any help would be great, I need sleep. Thanks.

--Cade

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Seems like you might be sensitive to caffeine if you took it 6/7 days for years and didn't develop tolerance, could be the prolonged use of stimulants and/or stress/other things. Cycle off and go to the doctor.

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Just take a stim break as if you can feel your heart beating at night then either you taken it too close before you sleep or you somehow got high blood pressure. Go with a 2-4 week break from all stim source and see how it goes.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Originally Posted by DASBUNKER View Post
    Seems like you might be sensitive to caffeine if you took it 6/7 days for years and didn't develop tolerance, could be the prolonged use of stimulants and/or stress/other things. Cycle off and go to the doctor.
    I do not think I am sensitive to caffeine. I rarely have caffeine otherwise, not much soda and I drink tons of water. Have you ever heard of a prolonged use of this stuff causing sleeplessness? Like I said I have been off it for a week and I still cant sleep. I do not want to go to a doctor just yet, I am sure all he would do is give me sleeping pills which I dont want, I want to figure out whats wrong and fix it myself.

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Just take a stim break as if you can feel your heart beating at night then either you taken it too close before you sleep or you somehow got high blood pressure. Go with a 2-4 week break from all stim source and see how it goes.
    I definitely do not take it to close to bed...I workout at either 3pm or 5pm and get in bed about 10pm. Even on the weekends when I lift at 9am it still happens. This just came on suddenly, nothing has changed in my life, routine or anything and I am not stressed or anything, I am just confused as to whats wrong.

DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DASBUNKER has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Cadethebigshow View Post
    I do not think I am sensitive to caffeine. I rarely have caffeine otherwise, not much soda and I drink tons of water. Have you ever heard of a prolonged use of this stuff causing sleeplessness? Like I said I have been off it for a week and I still cant sleep. I do not want to go to a doctor just yet, I am sure all he would do is give me sleeping pills which I dont want, I want to figure out whats wrong and fix it myself.
    A lot of people would build tolerance taking stims that many times a week for extended time, could be due to various factors, see how it goes without cycling off but if you still feel the same in 3-4 weeks i'd go for a check out.

I am going to try and not take any pre workout supplement for a couple weeks but its going to be tough. I am heading to the gym soon so we will see how it goes. I have a pool party in two weeks to attend so i need to make sure I am looking good for that.