TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

290-240 One Year, Plateud A MONTH, WHAT NOW? W/ PROGRESS PIC

This is a year's progress. Bulked first then started cutting. I cut to 240 pretty easy but have been plateud for a month. I have a lot of gut issues(food allergies to wheat eggs dairy and nuts) and diet is limited. Where should I go from here? Bulk back up some to kickstart the metabolism?
    Attached Images

Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Mongo81X has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have you adjusted your calories , your maintenance is going to be lower then it was 50 lbs ago.
    Training Log (5/3/1 as of 9/10):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146734283

CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CD101 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd say you looked less than 290, and now less than 240, even if you are tall. great so far. How many cals/day and what activity /week ?
    I'm worried that BEARS, GORILLAS and TIGERS will start weight lifting....

TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TowerChaser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Appreciate it, Reps to you. I had always heard I didn't look like I weighed as much. I know now it's because my guts are massively inflamed and basically scarred up.

I eat between 2400-3200 calories a day. Do a caloric zig zag and eat the 3200 on lifting days. I lift heavy 5x5 2 days a week and do a very intense kettlebell workout 2 days a week. I have lowered my calories but have a hard time getting the same amount of protein as I was since being told I would have reactions to whey, casein, and eggs. Actually went into shock last week after eating only spinach fresh cherries and coconut milk for supper. They don't have an explanation for that one yet other than my wheat allergy was undiagnosed for 28 years.

Calorically it would actually be easier to continue cutting but I get very unmotivated when losing muscle.

jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50) jeremyisfat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2400 to 3200 is a huge daily swing. You're probably not going to lose much weight at 3200 calories. Keep cutting, and keep it closer to 2400. If you continue to not lose weight, you'll need to drop it more.

Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10) Javilionaire is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My recommendation would be, give an EC stack a try if you want faster results. Great job brah, keep it up.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by jeremyisfat View Post
    2400 to 3200 is a huge daily swing. You're probably not going to lose much weight at 3200 calories. Keep cutting, and keep it closer to 2400. If you continue to not lose weight, you'll need to drop it more.
    This^^^^^

You're about my size and my maintenance is 2750 calories. You're not losing any weight because you are eating too many calories. You're going to need to stay closer to 2100-2400 calories. If you average 2250...you'll lose weight.
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) j1akey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Javilionaire View Post
    My recommendation would be, give an EC stack a try if you want faster results. Great job brah, keep it up.
    My recommendation would be to ignore this.

You don't need drugs or supplements, you just need to figure out where you're diet is hurting you. I'm sticking with a "leans and greens" diet of tuna, chicken, walnuts, Greek yogurt, eggs, and broccoli for the most part and I'm losing 1 - 2 lbs a week on average.
    "When you fall into a pit, you either die or get out."

KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000) KarmicEffects is just really nice. (+1000)
    Just cut the calories. Wouldn't be too worried about losing muscle, you are probably still in the phase body fat wise of being able to gain mass/lose fat at same time from picture (taking nothing away from progress, you're doing great). When i was about your size my maintenance to cut like a pound a week was around 2300-2400 a day. Now it's at about 2900 to drop a pound a week being 40 lbs lighter. Even if you have mass under there sometimes it's better just to hack off as much as you can and keep as much good as you can and not be so worried about your lifts till you're bulking.

And as far as thermos and fat burners, they are pointless right now since you are trying to figure out the root of the problem, not mask it with drugs. Don't even bother contemplating toying with stacks, ECA, thermos etc. until you're sub 15% because if you can't get to 15% on diet and hard work alone, you're not trying hard enough or something needs to be altered in your methods.
    Started @ 2009 - 335 LBS & 37% BF
    Now @ 2014 - 210 LBS & 11% BF

"Get what you like so you're not stuck having to like what you get."
    "Ghime? What's a ghime?" *Homer walks into the gym* "Oh, haha...a GHIME."