Closed Thread
Page 19 of 20 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 LastLast
    Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50) Clever Mouse will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha, Candees is keeping it real.

What kind of a thread is this... By the way, these GIF responses are not quite as funny as they were in ~2004....

bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) bailey1106 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by localfool View Post

[yoga pants, originally by engj]
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***(smoking avi sub crew)

┌∩┐(◕_◕)┌∩┐

almost counted to potato localfool's Avatar
    localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) localfool has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bailey1106 View Post

Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Candees View Post
    -Imonlydancing is a nice girl.
    -It's not her fault she's a bit slow.
    -However, she is an attentionwhore.
    -She is not a quality poster.
    -super_tactical repped her and called her a quality poster.
    -Therefore I negged him.
    -Super_tactical is upset I negged him, thus the thread has gone on for 18 pages.
    notsureifsrs

ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ClownToucher is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    Why you here then? (srs)
    Sometimes i just need to take a mental shiit brah.
    Liberalism: the haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

**Flow with the Go Crew**

**Turn off lights in public restroom every time I'm first to leave crew**

Feeding off the tears of 19 year old misc philosophers since 2011

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Candees,

I can imagine myself walking in the sunset, holding hands and smiling. Hearing the crash of the waves as a gentle breeze flows through my body and hair. Walking miles and miles, while the moon rises high into the sky. The whole world is asleep, but I am the only one living a dream. The graceful peace, settling into my heart. For once I actually feel alive. This is what it should feel like. This is how you're supposed to live. A longing sense of comfort. And as we lay on the sand staring into the night sky, the stars become brighter and multiply. Soon enough, the dark sky is brightened by each star's shine. We close our eyes, hand in hand and lie in a moment of silence when all we can hear in the background is the calm waves alining upon the shore and the light night breeze. We make a wish and lie together in a few more moments, appreciating eachother for everything we are. We then both open our eyes to the diamond-like sky, staring for a brief moment as we then both turn to eachother, lying on our sides. I am looking into your eyes and you are looking into mine. I look at every inch of your body, then interlocking my eyes into yours once again. I inhale as you take a deep breath. I then begin to speak in a soft whisper. I tell you this is everything. You are all I've wanted. You were in all my dreams. You love me the way I wanted. You care for me like no one else has. I appreciate everything you've ever done for me, everything you've spent on me, everything you've said to me and everything you've felt for me. You are the only one I want. I am in love with you. Please keep me forever. Locked away in the eternity of time. You are different. You give me ideas. Thoughts, feelings, unlived visions of places I've never been or never knew existed, walking beside you in every one. It may be simple to state how I feel about you and say I love you a thousand times, but it is all too complex to fully give you the understanding of the meaning of the immense amount of love and appreciation I have for you. I tell you you're the one. You're everything anyone could ever ask for. I am thankful to have you in my life. I love you. I then pause and look into your eyes. You don't say anything. You can see the moon reflecting onto the calm ocean. A warm chilling feeling flows throughout my body as I watch you begin to slowly close your eyes and bring your body closer to me. Your face inching towards mine. As I close my eyes, I take one deep breath, tasting the chilled ocean air. I slowly bring myself closer to you, as you put your arms around me. I can feel your body heat and your soft hands touching my body. Our lips then touch. We kiss. Passionate, gentle, everlasting. This one kiss expresses all my thoughts, feelings, emotions and every little detail of every little existing idea, dream, form of all the words and feelings that I've developed for you. That moment, it was all unveiled. We lied there for minutes, sharing this dream we both created together. As we slowly move our faces away, I lay my head upon your shoulder and your arms around my body. The night had never seemed so bright and beautiful up until this day. It's like the world turned and everything completely changed. Everything was clear and I can actually breathe and feel each beat of my heart pound against my chest, as the blood slowly flows through my body. I can feel, hear, touch, taste, see, smell and understand everything, in what now feels like what is heaven. Lifelessly floating on a cloud, feeling fully alive. The feeling of being so unrealistically content and that a perfect life and person can exist is far beyond anything I could have ever perceived. You are my savior and meaning for existence. I thank you for everything you will do and being there, always. We lie, staring into the sky feeling the air get colder as the night becomes later. It doesn't bother me though. My body is filled with a warming sense of completion. Everything I'd dreamed of having is fulfilled, finally. I close my eyes and daydream once again of having and sharing this same exact moment with you. Soon enough the stars slowly fade away as the sky becomes lighter and the light of the sun pierces through the sky, slowly rising as time repeats itself once again. But this time is new. The feeling of being reborn into a life that you feel you've lived every single day. It feels so right. Life is beautiful with you. I appreciate things much more thoroughly. I love you. I always will.

The damage to my heart, I'll admit, it was immense. I didn't sleep last night a wink thinking that a female negged me. My pain may never leave, but I take refuge in knowing that this terrible reminder will soon be gone from my CP and I can move on with my life.

(Sorry, there were more but they rolled over and I didn't catch the screenshot in time.)
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

Lifting journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=140309943

Big 3: 1150lbs under 170BW
    B: 310
    S: 345
    D: 495

Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Candees is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Lowlander View Post
    notsureifsrs
    I guess you could interpret that as you wish, but as I see it, she's not intentionally devious towards anyone.
    She does attentionwhore and make herself feel validated and attractive by talking like she's too good for the damaged goods of the Misc, meanwhile being counter productive to that by posting suggestive photos and making threads about how great she is and that she can't find a nice guy, but that really comes from the deep seeded insecurity of being a butterface. Not an insult but psychology 101. She obviously gets something here that she doesn't get irl and she can deny it all she wants but it's plainly obvious.

Originally Posted by super_tactical View Post
    Candees,
    The damage to my heart, I'll admit, it was immense. I didn't sleep last night a wink thinking that a female negged me. My pain may never leave, but I take refuge in knowing that this terrible reminder will soon be gone from my CP and I can move on with my life.

(Sorry, there were more but they rolled over and I didn't catch the screenshot in time.)
    Your hurt is obviously showing.

Did you think someone would neg you?

Did I not make it clear in my neg that I was one of the only few people in the misc that had the guts to neg you?

I was under the perception that you repped imonlydancing because you're a wk, now I'm starting to wonder if maybe you have alike intelligence capacity and you really do feel like she's a quality poster.

This is what high reppers and female miscers don't understand, people don't really rep you based on the quality of your posts, they're afraid to neg you and nuthug for reps.

Please tell me you're not so thick that you don't understand this concept.
    Last edited by Candees; 08-10-2012 at 10:21 AM.

Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Lowlander has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I guess you could interpret that as you wish, but as I see it, she's not intentionally devious towards anyone.
    She does attentionwhore and make herself feel validated and attractive by talking like she's too good for the damaged goods of the Misc, meanwhile being counter productive to that by posting suggestive photos and making threads about how great she is and that she can't find a nice guy, but that really comes from the deep seeded insecurity of being a butterface. Not an insult but psychology 101. She obviously gets something here that she doesn't get irl and she can deny it all she wants but it's plainly obvious.
    Yeah, all that sh*t = not a nice person. She's a kunt, who makes things up.

freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) freeburn has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Candees with every post you make its pretty clear you are the butthurt one... I don't think your poverty neg really effected super tac all that much.
    Sometimes I park in handicap spaces, while handicap people make handicap faces

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ...and just look what's happened since she entered the thread, nuff said.
    your jimmies get rustled more and more over some chick on the internet...

you're just jelly (not jam) she put my name on her stomach... you wouldnt do that cause you're dont look like her... and you're jelly
    I didn't make that up, janky did.
    I never called her that, but that was her nickname in the RH forum, so when I say: "we", I mean that subsection.
    Please catch on, the train is speeding off without you.
    bring up janky ... he's been gone for 6 + months... get.over.it
    Originally Posted by localfool View Post
    [img[yoga pants, originally by engj]
    was hoping it was pics of LF...

was all 8-D
    then was dissapoint

sad-face/10

TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheDoniBaer has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Your hurt is obviously showing.
    Did you think someone would neg you?
    Did I not make it clear in my neg that I was one of the only few people in the misc that had the guts to neg you?

I was under the perception that you repped imonlydancing because you're a wk, now I'm starting to wonder if maybe you have alike intelligence capacity and you really do feel like she's a quality poster.
    This is what high reppers and female miscers don't understand, people don't really rep you based on the quality of your posts, they're afraid to neg you and nuthug for reps.
    Please tell me you're not so thick that you don't understand this concept.

Never go full rustle.... Please stop posting. Please.

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Candee you are starting to sound like a broken record
    Last edited by gentao; 08-10-2012 at 11:42 AM.
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ...and just look what's happened since she entered the thread, nuff said.

Why even mention me then, maybe you should have just pm-ed him and had good discussion about me that way.

I don't hate you, which is why I don't neg you ( and I never have ), one can't help who they are.
    I don't take malicious jabs at you either. I really dislike when you are present because you tend to say the dumbest things and all around in general make stereotypes about females seem spot on.
    But i've found you a solution so that you don't have to deal with my presence (the ignore list).
    I'm obviously female so like what am i supposed to do pretend i'm a guy or a female hating female, team up with them and stroke their ego? I'm obviously going to write what i agree/disagree with.

That being said, I wont hate on you for being you, but I can hate on super_tactical for repping you & calling you a quality poster, and that's all this thread is about. You don't have to worry, it's not about insulting you directly.
    Well if he did post that I didn't see it...unless he's posted it 10+ times or going around posting it everywhere I don't see why you can't ignore him that one time, i'm sure it makes no difference.

2 things...

1. I've always been like this, despite people thinking I was a troll, I was always green.
    I didn't have high rep power, but I always got people laughing and I'm like that irl too - which is why I'm here.
    Male humor just gels better with my own. When you joke around like this with females, they instantly do what Jeannette did a couple pages back. They're lenient when it comes from guys, but they don't hold back when it comes from girls. ...and that brings me to my 2 point...
    I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING GREEN OR RED.

..whilst i can understand the bit in bold aren't you being a hypocrite? Why would it bother you so much when there are also stereotypical misogynists on here. Why does S_T comment bother you so much? because i'm also a female? doubt it would bother you as much if i was male. Isn't that what you're implying about Jeannette?

2. If you think the guys on here are being their bitter selves, then why are you here?
    Which just goes to prove you are here mainly to get attention from these "bitter" guys and that gives you kicks.
    ..because not everyone on here is a bitter misogynist who insults and I do find some topics here interesting and like giving my input. Why not?

Which in turn goes back to the very reason why I negged super_tactical for claiming that you are a "quality" poster.

Let's be honest, you are not.
    That is all. <3
    okay. Whatever makes you happy.
    Last edited by Imonlydancing; 08-10-2012 at 11:48 AM.

Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10) Imonlydancing is on a distinguished road. (+10)

:S I've never actually said that I can't find a nice or a guy to be in a relationship with. I would go through all my relationships again (apart from the first one). They were fun <3

Edit: I actually honestly feel really bad that you feel this way, I don't think i'm better than anyone, i've never said that to anyone and wouldn't either. :S
    Last edited by Imonlydancing; 08-10-2012 at 12:04 PM.

axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) axiom15 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn I thought this was 19 pages of miscers talkin **** to super_t lol
    Not even sure what's going on

Redraiders Whiteknight<3 Yero91's Avatar
    Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Yero91 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    You must spread some reputation around before you can rep candees again.
    *Trading and investing crew*
    *Snizzle77 crew*
    *sniff hard as fukc when i see Redraider86 post so i can smell her perfume, crew*
    *Redraider86 crew*
    *Heart skips a beat when I see Redraider86 post crew*
    *shrine dedicated to Redraider86 crew*
    *saving myself for Redraider86 crew*

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Imonlydancing View Post

Why even mention me then, maybe you should have just pm-ed him and had good discussion about me that way.

But i've found you a solution so that you don't have to deal with my presence (the ignore list).
    I'm obviously female so like what am i supposed to do pretend i'm a guy or a female hating female, team up with them and stroke their ego? I'm obviously going to write what i agree/disagree with.

Well if he did post that I didn't see it...unless he's posted it 10+ times or going around posting it everywhere I don't see why you can't ignore him that one time, i'm sure it makes no difference.

I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING GREEN OR RED.

..whilst i can understand the bit in bold aren't you being a hypocrite? Why would it bother you so much when there are also stereotypical misogynists on here. Why does S_T comment bother you so much? because i'm also a female? doubt it would bother you as much if i was male. Isn't that what you're implying about Jeannette?

..because not everyone on here is a bitter misogynist who insults and I do find some topics here interesting and like giving my input. Why not?

okay. Whatever makes you happy.

Well hello heavenly blessed beauty!!! Why are you red?

Would you like to be green?

:}
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kineticforce has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post

no CD...

you sure you want to go asking q's like that ?

in b4 links to thread
    in b4 images...

super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) super_tactical has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What is HBB stand for?

Originally Posted by kineticforce View Post
    no CD...

in b4 links to thread
    in b4 images...

It begins...

#blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    no CD...

in b4 links to thread
    in b4 images...
    LOL Sup Night Hawk!!!

You been stalking some CDs?

What is HBB stand for?

It begins...

Hot Big Boned girl

LOL Sup Night Hawk!!!
    You been stalking some CDs? :}
    Sup Dragon

If I was... I learned everything from you

What is HBB stand for?
    It begins...:}
    doesnt HBB stand for heavenly blessed beauty?

With Evo... of course... dont have access to tiny pic or would post new pics for him ....

and dammit where's the photo choppers with evo chops...

Sup Dragon

With Evo... of course... dont have access to tiny pic or would post new pics for him ....

I taught you well Night Hawk.

inb4MCD.

Arrrrgghhh.... back to work.

Hot Big Boned girl

Damn they give good deep tissue massages...

noCD

Sup Dragon

If you aware them, they will come.

I taught you well Night Hawk.

inb4MCD.

Arrrrgghhh.... back to work.
    This.

Have fun fellow starvingbrah
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250) AugustFourth has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The **** is going ITT right now.. bunch of high rep posters arguing about **** that doesn't matter.

Grow up *******s!

Inb4 I'm deep red.

Originally Posted by AugustFourth View Post
    The **** is going ITT right now.. bunch of high rep posters arguing about **** that doesn't matter.

Grow up *******s!

Inb4 I'm deep red.
    Thread has run it's course long ago.

It's the internet...let not your jimmies be rustled.
    #blackriflelivesmatter

RIP El Rushbo

gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) gentao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by AugustFourth View Post

Grow up *******s!

Inb4 I'm deep red.
    "Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment"
    "Ny Giants Crew"

Originally Posted by Clever Mouse View Post
    haha, Candees is keeping it real.

What kind of a thread is this... By the way, these GIF responses are not quite as funny as they were in ~2004....

Probably posts in the female misc.

BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BradInPhx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sup guise
    eBay buy & flip crew

Positive thoughts go out to: Redraider86, ShayZ, PushTheWeak & Slash_

SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100) SCW is not very well liked. (-100)
    the reason people get butthurt is because when a girl posts she instantly gets 20 replies and the thread becomes about her

also the fact she can post literally nothing of any value, yet have thousands of rep points from white knights