Page 42 of 45 FirstFirst ... 32 40 41 42 43 44 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,260 of 1332
    Registered User Achuislemochroi's Avatar
    Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Achuislemochroi's (Jodie Wilson) Final Check In

Achuislemochroi’s (Jodie N. Wilson) Final Check in (Saturday, November 3, 2012)

Beginning Weight: 152.2 lbs.

Ending Weight: 137.6 lbs.

Before and After pics (front, side, back) (I put them side by side but I can load them separately if need be; I thought it would be easier to see the differences with them this way as opposed to having to scroll up and down the page.)
    First, a close up of the papers.

And the grand reveal of what 12 weeks of Hell can do to somebody…

Link to Your Training Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147256193

Written Summary of Your HRT Experience:

I had gotten back into a regular lifting routine around the end of June using a combination of plans from Bodybuilding.com, but I was ready to get a little more serious and see what sort of progress I had made. Back in August, I was looking around Bodybuilding.com for some good cutting workout and nutrition programs and research when I saw the HRT Solo Ripped as Hell Cutting Challenge on the front page of the site. It was kismet! I was ready for a program that would work as hard as me. I found that program in HRT Solo. There are several reasons as to why I cannot stop raving about how Tom Fuller’s HRT Solo program has changed my life.

First, I cannot begin to explain how excited and then suddenly how afraid I was when I saw my name on the list! I had heard of HRT training, but I really did not know what it was. I was a little intimidated at first. So I read more about the HRT Solo program in the thread and links. At the gym, I like to go it alone for the most part. I go in, get my stuff done, and go about my day. I really liked that aspect of the program immediately. With further reading about the program and of the testimonials, I was excited about how my strength would increase by really working those muscle fiber-shredding negatives. I tested this on a few machines in the last weeks and indeed my strength had increased! For example, before I was lifting 35 lbs. for 3 sets of 10 reps on the seated biceps machine, and it was a struggle for me back in June-July. But now, I was blowing away 45 lbs. and 50 lbs. doing it HRT style with the 8 regular reps and 6 slow 5 count negatives! I logged that in my thread as well as I was amazed and just not expecting that at all.

Another thing I really liked about HRT Solo was how quick and easy it was to pick up. Once I familiarized myself with the technique and the exercises, it took me about 3 weeks to really get a good feel for the routines. The first week I spent really focusing on the exercises and of course adjusting the weight. Some of the exercises I had never done before, which is another awesome aspect of HRT Solo for me. I don’t think I would have ventured out of my comfort zone in the women’s section of the gym, or at least not as soon as I did, had I not needed the machines and equipment located in the usually busier and more general area of my gym. The second week was more concentration on form and range of motion and feeling out the weight for the negatives. Not that I was lifting really heavy, but I had to go down considerably to be able to execute the six full negatives at that slow, blazing five count with proper form. It was a challenge. By the third week, I was well on my way to getting in solid workouts.

Regarding the diet and cardio, I would say that was probably the most difficult part, but at the same time it was the easiest part as it did not really require a lot of thinking. With proper planning, the diet was super easy. I do not mind eating the same thing day in and day out, so I would cook all of my stuff a couple times a week and pack it in baggies and plastic containers. When it was time to eat, I would just grab it and chow down. If I knew I was going to be out for a while, I would pack it with me. I did eat a few meals cold and on the go. But with proper planning, the nutrition part was really a no-brainer. I had a few bumps along the way due to failure to properly plan, but I made due with canned tuna and canned chicken and salads with shawarma chicken. Near the end when Tom started us on carb cycling, it took my body a couple of weeks to get used to that, but it wasn’t so bad. The supplements sure helped, too. I would hate to see how I would have handled the carb cycling initially without the Cuts, although I did run out at the end of last week, and boy did that make a difference as well. The cardio was really not that bad either since I would just get on a stair machine or treadmill and stick in my earbuds and zone out until it was over, whether it was 30 minutes 6 days a week which is where I started, or splitting up the 120 minutes of steady state cardio that I was doing 6 days a week at the end. I caught up on a lot of podcasts.

Thirdly, I started seeing results quick! After my first week of just eating clean and getting into the lifting and my steady state cardio, I had dropped nearly five pounds! I was amazed at how much of a difference just the diet made. No fast food, soda, or preservatives and boom! By the third week, I was starting to see my upper abs peeking through the flab. It was very motivating to say the least. I could hardly wait to see what a full 12 weeks would do for me.

Another thing I liked about HRT Solo was that while the lifting sessions were recommended as scheduled, with some planning ahead, the workouts could be adapted or moved around to accommodate one’s schedule. There were a few times I had to switch my days, or even switch out whole exercises due to lack of equipment or traffic at the gym. The program really allows just enough manipulation that one could arrange it and use it with other machines or free weights, or even other exercises. Although the way Tom has constructed it, I feel it definitely is enough to mold a total body into better shape without the need for additional exercises. I opted for stiff-legged dead lifts and sometimes seated leg curls instead of the reverse hack squat. Then at the end I did machines for my shoulders and arms routine. So, the adaptability and versatility of this program was great for me. Another real “no excuses” aspect of any good program in my opinion, and I feel this aspect of the HRT Solo program also helped me to avoid a plateau as I usually increased or stayed the same on many of my weights and I was noticing physical changes throughout the whole 12 weeks.

The help from the others on the threads was just great! I cannot speak enough great things or praises about how supportive and informative those folks were and are. Many offered advice or suggestions or had already posed questions I myself had that Tom and Dead answered for us. I learned a great deal from my fellow Hell Raisers, whether it was techniques or recipes or just some motivation and inspiration. Ross and Steve and put up a bloody helpful and hilarious video on how to do some of the exercises for us so we would know how to properly do them. They all truly made a huge difference in my success in this challenge. There were days when I really did not feel like getting my butt off the couch, or I didn’t feel like sticking to my diet, or I didn’t feel I could really get in all of that cardio. But knowing they were out there going through the same thing and juggling their own personal and work lives made me want to show them I could do it. The forum was a place of inspiration, support, and earnest, humbling accounts of successes and failures and I am grateful that I got to tag along with everyone. In fact, I hope to keep in touch with my little HRT family!

In summation, my HRT experience has been nothing less than an incredible, life-changing experience. It was brutal, grueling, physically and mentally challenging, but it was also some of the most fun I’ve ever had. If you put in the work, you will get results with HRT. No doubt about it. The only thing I think I could have done better is if I would have pushed myself a little harder at times. Other than that, I really got a great deal more out of this plan than I imagined I would get from a workout program. I learned to be appreciative and grateful for constructive criticism and support from my fellow Hell Raisers. I learned to listen to my body better in order to avoid injuries, to get the most out of my workouts, to avoid food cravings, and to discern whether I really needed to take it easy or if it was my mind just trying to convince me to be lazy. I developed greater self-discipline, developed better and more healthy eating and fitness habits. I am more confident in myself and have a more positive attitude in life. I feel better and look better. I gained strength, lost weight and body fat, became a lot more defined, and definitely improved my cardiovascular fitness. I got to try new supplements and equipment. I got to meet and share amazing experiences with amazing people. I learned how to do new exercises and how to prepare new recipes. And perhaps one of the most personally important and really surprising aspects I got from my HRT Solo training experience was how I have inspired and influenced my own family and friends to take on a better and healthier lifestyle. I shared my experience with them through ******** and conversations and got many questions and comments about what kind of program I was using to look so great. I don’t know how many times I’ve credited Tom and his HRT program, as well as Bodybuilding.com to them, and as of late even strangers at the gym, in regards to my success. The results really do speak for themselves. Even though this is the end, I’m embarking on a new beginning. No matter the outcome of this challenge, when I look at the marked differences in my before and after pictures and I wake up in the morning ready to take on the day feeling great and confident about myself, to me I have already won.

Special thanks to Tom, for without your knowledge, guidance, heck the program itself, there’s no way I could have forged the body I now have, not to mention the confidence and positive attitude and outlook that go along with it. I have learned so much from you and I am a thousand times grateful for all of your patience and guidance through this transformation. Thanks to Bodybuilding.com and Universal for putting this all together, otherwise it certainly wouldn’t have been possible. Thanks to everyone in the forum for their support, sharing their experiences with all of us, and just being your hardcore selves! We did it, Guys! Be proud!! Much thanks to my boyfriend Wes for enduring my wrath during low carb days or days when I was just so drained and exhausted from hours in the gym that I was unbearable to be around at times. And thanks to my family for keeping me going to show them what clean eating and hard work could do for a person. I appreciate you all and I know that I wouldn’t have made it without you!
    Last edited by Achuislemochroi; 11-04-2012 at 06:51 PM.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Jodie, my god girl. You look AMAZING!!! Damn impressive to say the least! Im speechless........ lol Way to rock it girl!! wow!

jeffersd702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jeffersd702 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Final Check IN

Final Check in:

Beginning Weight: 242

Ending Weight: 230

Before Pics (front, back and side):
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...s/471a3b4c.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...s/1957c72c.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...s/6094bd8c.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...s/21d5d0be.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...s/46913aa1.jpg

After Pics (front, back and side):
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...psf3f70660.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...ps3430cec3.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...ps47e3257f.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...psbf1fa91b.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...psb3bac8f9.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...ps51065d24.jpg
    http://i1164.photobucket.com/albums/...psbb504d2e.jpg

Link to Your Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147274653

My experience with HRT is that it works and it works well. Tom is a genius with this program. It takes a little time to perfect the technique but when its right it right on. This program has caused my body to change in ways no other program has been able to do and also cross plateaus that I have not been able to in the past. The hardest thing about this program for me is the most important the diet and cardio. The diet takes prep work and lots of it which isn’t impossible just hard with the work schedule I have and managing my farm. The cardio portion for me is tough because I know my body and Tom does to this is why the cardio time is so high my body has to have lots of intense cardio to drop fat or ill just remain in a holding pattern. The supplements are not an issue and universal has great products that I have used before HRT and will use until they don’t offer them anymore. As far as my rating this experience I am ready for the next competition now that I know mentally and physically what to expect I will be more prepared.
    Follow me in my journey During the Ripped as Hell Contest here: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147274653

Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50) Achuislemochroi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    Jodie, my god girl. You look AMAZING!!! Damn impressive to say the least! Im speechless........ lol Way to rock it girl!! wow!
    Thank you so much, Matt! I know I don't have to tell you that Tom knows his stuff and how brutally awesome HRT works if you'll do the work, you know from personal experience. Now I know from personal experience as well. This is for real! haha But I do thank you and the rest of this great bunch of folks here in the forum for all of your support and shared experiences and advice. You guys really helped me out a lot.

Also, I saw where you're getting back into things and the hand is healing. I'm very glad to hear that, Mr. "HUGEbanks"! lol You're terrific, Matt. You and Shelly keep tearing it up out there! Thanks again for everything!

adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50) adamarcher will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Just wanted to jump in here and congratulate you all on finishing up until the end. Damn some of your physiques so far are insane. Awesome, to see the beginning and ends. Keep up the good work, can't wait to see who's coming out on top.
    ~Eat big, lift big, sleep big, BE BIG~

RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    FINAL CHECK IN - RaneyR - Pictures taken on Friday, November 2nd

Beginning Weight: 183

Ending Weight: 168

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7340683&page=1

TRAINING
    OK. So I’ve done High Intensity Training before, negatives, etc., so I just assumed this would be pretty much the same. Plain and simple, it’s not. I went with regular HRT, so I was doing 4 Hellcentrics at the end of an 8 rep set. Doing those partials and forced negatives, you just feel the muscle activate and burn in ways you’re not used to. It’s INSANE. I had to cut back my weight to nail my form, but after that I got the hang of it. Throughout the 12 weeks, I got progressively stronger on all of my lifts! I was 100 percent focused on form, so a good indicator that I was ready to go up in weight was when my training partner was exhausted from pushing me on the negatives! Overall, I loved the Hell Raiser Training method and it undoubtedly was what allowed me to keep up my size and strength while cutting. Now I just need to try it for bulking!

DIET/CARDIO
    Having Rage plan everything made a huge difference compared to when I try to cut on my own! I have enough sense to know that I will have to increase my cardio or decrease my carbs, but knowing when and how is another story. He really followed each of us closely through the 12 weeks to make sure we looked our best. Plus, I got cheat meals and a couple refeeds (2 pounds of sweet potatoes!!) so I was pretty happy with the diet. For cardio, I had been trying out intervals and whatnot before starting the contest, but Rage put me on slow, steady state cardio. Not enough to be fried for the rest of the day, but enough to be burning fat. As soon as I wasn’t pushing as hard on cardio, my leg strength shot up and I may have even gained some muscle!

SUMMARY
    Overall, it has been an amazing experience. Even if I don’t win, this is the best combination of big and lean that I have been in my life! I really want to thank Tom Fuller (Rage) for taking the time to run this competition for us, and manage all our diets and listen to our whining. Rage, if I ever meet you in person, I owe you a steak dinner.

Also, thanks to ANIMAL and UNIVERSAL Nutrition for sponsoring the competition and providing some great supplements halfway through!

Other pictures to take into consideration:

RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10) RaneyR is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know this one doesn't count, but I thought it was a pretty good pic

MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10) MrsHH is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Congrats everyone for completing this amazing adventure!
    Being RIPPED AS HELL is only 12 weeks away!

Follow my journey - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147243523

jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50) jacopsaj will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Beginning Weight: 333lbs

Ending Weight: 276lbs (-57lbs)

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147279643
    http://www.andrewjacops.com

This competition was nothing less than amazing. I had a wonderful time getting to know everyone and watching them progress. I stumbled across this contest after trying to look for a different workout. Out of the countless people who applied, I was picked as one of the lucky ones.

I think the hardest part for me was the food. At first, I was having a really hard time eating all of it. I wasn't used to eating that much protein and that many times a day. My body adapted though. I think the best part of it was that I have never really been hungry throughout this entire 12 weeks. Every once in a while I got hungry. When I got down to 25 carbs a day, the hunger was a little was, but overall not too bad.

The workouts were a lot of fun. The two hours of cardio a day towards the end sucked, but only because they were eating up the time for friends, family, chores, and extras. And of course by the time you're done, you're so tired you just wanna go to bed and lay around! The lifting part of HRT was awesome. I have been continuously sore. Most other programs just kind of stagnate and the muscles really aren't worked as hard as in the beginning even if you do add weight. With the negatives of HRT, I could definitely feel a difference. I was able to get strong in every area, and I know that my stamina has increased dramatically.

I really enjoyed this competition. My wife asked me yesterday if I'd ever do it again. My answer was absolutely yes. This was just 12 weeks out of my life and really only the last few were ridiculously time consuming with all the cardio. I was able to lose 57 pounds, 10 inches in my waist, about eight percent body fat, and increase my strength and stamina. I am so happy that I was able to compete and give myself the jump start I desperately needed to change my life.

It was a pleasure competing and getting to know every one of you. Thank you very much Tom for the opportunity. Because of all of you and especially Tom, I have already WON!
    Last edited by jacopsaj; 11-05-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    My Ripped as Hell Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147279643
    More Info: http://www.andrewjacops.com

tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Week 12 "The Last One"

Beginning Weight: 294.4ibs

Final Weight: 246.6ibs (-47.8ibs in 12 weeks)

My Thread: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...light=tczyrnik

Before and After Pics:

(Did not have a relaxed Right Side Pic from Week1)

Measurments Beginning (B) Final (F):
    Waist: B-45" F-41"
    Chest: B-51" F-47"
    Thigh: B-27" F-25"
    Bicep: B-17.5" F-16"

A little less than 14 weeks ago, I saw the posting for "12 weeks of Hell, apply now". Not thinking that I would really get accepted, I did. When I got accepted I thought "This can't be that bad", then I started watching the training videos... "What did I get myself into?". The past 12 weeks have been incredible. I learned more than I could ever imagine, I overcame so many obstacles, and I pushed myself as hard as I could. This 12 weeks have been a life changing event and something that I needed in my life; i just didn't know it 14 weeks ago.

The past 12 weeks I have learned so much about diets, workouts, supplements, and how all of it effects your body. Before the compitition I had done a diet (eating 6 times a day and high protein), but I was just given a list that pretty much said "eat this at this time". I had no clue why I was doing any of it. At the start of this Rage sent my macros (I didn't even know what a macro was at the beginning), then the research started. I spent all weekend looking at the nutritional forums and information on food. I set a diet and it worked! The diet did alter after couple of weeks, to elimate some protein powders and get more natural protein (I recommend that to everyone). The new diet worked even better.

Previous work outs have been alot of heavy lifting. I got stronger, but was not making huge differences. With the HRT program (all styles) I learned the value or high rep, lower weights AND USING CORRECT FORM. I had to learn fast and leave my ego at the door, to be able to complete the works outs. I started out doing the Hellcentric reps and that was probably the hardest work out I've done, until I tried "Highway to Hell". I learned the advantages of High reps and clearly saw the benifits of it. Everyday I stepped foot in the gym, I made it a war on the weights and battled as hard as I could each and every day.

This challenege has been a life changing event for me. I came from being morbadly obese, and I am never going back!!! I am currently in the beggining stages of trying to get my ACE certification, to hopefully be able to help and change someone's life using Animal, Universal, Tom and all the great people I have met in this compitition, have done for me. I have a long road still to travel in my physical transformation journey, but thank you everyone for giving me the support, the will, and jump start to make a better me! I took on this great challenge, not with the mind set of winning but with the mind set of pushing myself as hard as I could each and every day. Indoing that, I achieved and exceeded my goal, and gave this my all!. If the Animal and HRT Team will let me, I would love to do this competition again, except next time, I will be going for the win.
    HRT 90 Day Ripped As Hell Cutting Challenge!!!

Pain is weekness leaving the body.

tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tczyrnik has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more pics

HRT 90 Day Ripped As Hell Cutting Challenge!!!

Pain is weekness leaving the body.

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Beginning Weight: 189.4

Ending Weight: 175.2 (-14.2lbs)

Before Pics (front, back and side) & After Pics (front, back and side):

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post932808193

My HRT Experience......It’s hard to know where to begin. I know for a fact, this time around was WAY different than the last contest. Honored and Humbling would be the best words I could find to say and this experience. We may have had everyone doing different styles of HRT but in the end we ALL where going for one goal....RIPPED TO HELL! HRT is like no other training program I have ever tried before in my life! The pumps and gains from it are like no other. So I’m honored to be in the company of the few who where able to go through HELL to do this HRT Challenge. I’m honored to have competed with such and dedicated and hardcore group of people willing to take instruction from Tom “Rage” Fuller and run for the hills when he had you do all that cardio and eat all those meals. For many that can seem a bit overwhelming but this group is a special one. We started out many, but ended with the dedicated few. EVERYONE should be proud of their achievements during this challenge. I’m honored to have Rage in my corner throughout this whole contest, as we all did, he is very dedicated to this sport and to fitness in general to give his time to help us achieve our goals and I’m truly honored to have him work with me on my show prep. I came into the show on Oct. 20th the best condition I have even been in IN MY LIFE! (and if you see my pics above, I improved even more a few weeks after). I’m honored to have been given and shot at the second HRT solo contest and even more so by being able to finish this challenge as well. The has been a dream come true for me. Thank you so much Bodybuilding.com,Animal and Universal Nutrition!

I’m humbled by the fact, while HRT will make you check you ego for sure, Highway to Hell, will slap you in the back of the head and make you scream for your momma! Rage sent out the HTH version and I jumped on it. That was the only version I did from the time he gave it out till now and man will it make you check your ego. While doing HTH I was able to drop weight for my show......without cardio.....That truly AMAZED ME! I wasn’t against doing cardio but Rage just said not to do it while running HTH and boy did my body respond. I’m humbled by the fact with a strict diet and training program I can still achieve my goal. This challenge has given me the feeling of no matter what I go against, I would always feel like a winner because no one nor anything can take away from what I have learned about this sport and about staying healthy, as well as my personal achievements on and off the stage. I may have dreams of competed on the stage but this will always be one of the biggest ROOTS for all my future dreams and goals in life and I NEVER FORGET MY ROOTS! For these reasons I’m honored and humbled to have been apart of such an AWESOME journey with everyone in this challenge. Thank you all!!

Anyone can say their going to do something, but it takes true dedication and drive to complete that goal! So it has been my honor to compete with and beside each and everyone of you.
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) ragingmuscle is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Check This Out

Some incredible transformations rolling in here! Very proud of all you guys that gave this your everything. Check out this promo going on for the next couple weeks;

Special Universal Nutrition promo on Bodybuilding.coms ********

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2012...cid=faceanimal
    Lets get to work

Rage

Animalpak.com

UniversalUSA.com

http://www.********.com/tom.r.fuller.5

Instagram Handle: ragingmuscle

brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000) brad23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by ragingmuscle View Post
    Some incredible transformations rolling in here! Very proud of all you guys that gave this your everything. Check out this promo going on for the next couple weeks;

AWESOME!! I'd love to have that!!
    [][][]ProMera Sports Rep[][][]

Bodybuilding.com

Special Offers:
    Buy 1x Con-Cret, Get 2x 8 Servings Free!!
    Buy 2x Pump-Extrem, Get 1x Free!!

Subscribe to Cret-Nation Community
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159699471

ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50) ggfusion will become famous soon enough. (+50)

That's awesome! You know I entered! lol
    If I can do it, you can do it! Now get up and do something! IT'S GO TIME!

I am a firm believer and Proof that the Hellraiser method works, and I am just getting started!

Want to know more about Hellraiser Training?

Check out the forum: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/forumdisplay.php?f=573

Check out the videos: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/hrt-animal-hellraiser-trainer-series-overview.html

rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

RP376 - Final Check In - 10.5.12

RP376 - Final Check In - 10.5.12

Beginning Weight: 160

Ending Weight: ~149-150

Before Pics (front, back and side): Included in Attached Document Below

After Pics (front, back and side): Included in Attached Document Below

Link to Your Training Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7325433&page=3

Written Summary of Your HRT Experience: Included in Attached Document Below

I wanted to take this opportunity to thank everyone who helped set this program up; everyone who participated in this with me; and to Tom for helping guide me and come through strong in the end. I have made more progress in my training and in life in these past 12 weeks than I could have ever imagined. I think I got a bit carried away on my write up and pictures below so I will keep this short. Thank you everyone and it has been a pleasure training right along with you these past 12 weeks. We made it!
    They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well if it COULD be better, it's as good as broken. Never settle and keep driving it forward.

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

you know im in for this!

auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000) auntielingo is just really nice. (+1000)

Angie's Final Check in

Beginning Weight: 156
    End Weight: 141
    Front

Side

Back

Paper:

Link to my thread:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147270103

My Experience:
    This program definitely put me closer to my goal. I am so glad I did it, and I’m so grateful to Tom Fuller for his guidance and all the folks on this forum for helping me stick with it.

Training
    I used the HRT Solo program, and I liked it for several reasons. First and foremost, I like the results. I especially like the way my shoulders and back filled out. I also did gain some strength and endurance until towards very the end. Also, I liked the connection I got with my muscles by slowing things down. You really get to focus on the muscle during those long negatives. My performance really suffered toward the end—several crappy workouts, but I think I was just worn out.
    Nutrition
    This was the toughest part for me. At first, I had a hard time following the diet. Then, when I finally got the hang of things, I had to figure it out again with the low carbs. Training hard and doing 90 min cardio most days really took a toll on me with under 900 calories on the weekdays. And I fell off the wagon at the end of pretty much each week.
    I realized I really like food. Treating food solely as fuel is like treating sex as solely for reproduction—it’s a shame to miss out on life’s pleasures. Also, this time in my life may not be optimal for me to eat this way. I spend much of my free time cooking/prepping food/drink for my four kids, so my own food is usually an afterthought. My kids are little, so I have to handle all their food: buttering toast, cutting food into pieces, pouring their drinks. I was so tempted every time I cut a PB&J sandwich into triangles (which was several times a week). Maybe when they’re older and can help themselves, I’ll be better able to avoid the temptation (and I’ll have to practice working on my willpower in the meantime).
    The Future
    I still want to lose a few more pounds of fat over the next few months. I’m going to carry forward some of the things I’ve learned during this program. The way I eat during the week will probably be similar (just more). Cold meat in a bag is my staple. I’ll still keep working to get things under control on the weekends, and especially through the holidays. I’ll be training differently for a while—I’ll be competing in a powerlifting competition in late Feb, so I’m going to be focusing on that.

rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rp376 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Achuislemochroi View Post
    Achuislemochroi’s (Jodie N. Wilson) Final Check in (Saturday, November 3, 2012)

Beginning Weight: 152.2 lbs.

Ending Weight: 137.6 lbs.

Before and After pics (front, side, back) (I put them side by side but I can load them separately if need be; I thought it would be easier to see the differences with them this way as opposed to having to scroll up and down the page.)
    First, a close up of the papers.

And the grand reveal of what 12 weeks of Hell can do to somebody…

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147256193

I had gotten back into a regular lifting routine around the end of June using a combination of plans from Bodybuilding.com, but I was ready to get a little more serious and see what sort of progress I had made. Back in August, I was looking around Bodybuilding.com for some good cutting workout and nutrition programs and research when I saw the HRT Solo Ripped as Hell Cutting Challenge on the front page of the site. It was kismet! I was ready for a program that would work as hard as me. I found that program in HRT Solo. There are several reasons as to why I cannot stop raving about how Tom Fuller’s HRT Solo program has changed my life.

First, I cannot begin to explain how excited and then suddenly how afraid I was when I saw my name on the list! I had heard of HRT training, but I really did not know what it was. I was a little intimidated at first. So I read more about the HRT Solo program in the thread and links. At the gym, I like to go it alone for the most part. I go in, get my stuff done, and go about my day. I really liked that aspect of the program immediately. With further reading about the program and of the testimonials, I was excited about how my strength would increase by really working those muscle fiber-shredding negatives. I tested this on a few machines in the last weeks and indeed my strength had increased! For example, before I was lifting 35 lbs. for 3 sets of 10 reps on the seated biceps machine, and it was a struggle for me back in June-July. But now, I was blowing away 45 lbs. and 50 lbs. doing it HRT style with the 8 regular reps and 6 slow 5 count negatives! I logged that in my thread as well as I was amazed and just not expecting that at all.

Another thing I really liked about HRT Solo was how quick and easy it was to pick up. Once I familiarized myself with the technique and the exercises, it took me about 3 weeks to really get a good feel for the routines. The first week I spent really focusing on the exercises and of course adjusting the weight. Some of the exercises I had never done before, which is another awesome aspect of HRT Solo for me. I don’t think I would have ventured out of my comfort zone in the women’s section of the gym, or at least not as soon as I did, had I not needed the machines and equipment located in the usually busier and more general area of my gym. The second week was more concentration on form and range of motion and feeling out the weight for the negatives. Not that I was lifting really heavy, but I had to go down considerably to be able to execute the six full negatives at that slow, blazing five count with proper form. It was a challenge. By the third week, I was well on my way to getting in solid workouts.

Regarding the diet and cardio, I would say that was probably the most difficult part, but at the same time it was the easiest part as it did not really require a lot of thinking. With proper planning, the diet was super easy. I do not mind eating the same thing day in and day out, so I would cook all of my stuff a couple times a week and pack it in baggies and plastic containers. When it was time to eat, I would just grab it and chow down. If I knew I was going to be out for a while, I would pack it with me. I did eat a few meals cold and on the go. But with proper planning, the nutrition part was really a no-brainer. I had a few bumps along the way due to failure to properly plan, but I made due with canned tuna and canned chicken and salads with shawarma chicken. Near the end when Tom started us on carb cycling, it took my body a couple of weeks to get used to that, but it wasn’t so bad. The supplements sure helped, too. I would hate to see how I would have handled the carb cycling initially without the Cuts, although I did run out at the end of last week, and boy did that make a difference as well. The cardio was really not that bad either since I would just get on a stair machine or treadmill and stick in my earbuds and zone out until it was over, whether it was 30 minutes 6 days a week which is where I started, or splitting up the 120 minutes of steady state cardio that I was doing 6 days a week at the end. I caught up on a lot of podcasts.

Thirdly, I started seeing results quick! After my first week of just eating clean and getting into the lifting and my steady state cardio, I had dropped nearly five pounds! I was amazed at how much of a difference just the diet made. No fast food, soda, or preservatives and boom! By the third week, I was starting to see my upper abs peeking through the flab. It was very motivating to say the least. I could hardly wait to see what a full 12 weeks would do for me.

Another thing I liked about HRT Solo was that while the lifting sessions were recommended as scheduled, with some planning ahead, the workouts could be adapted or moved around to accommodate one’s schedule. There were a few times I had to switch my days, or even switch out whole exercises due to lack of equipment or traffic at the gym. The program really allows just enough manipulation that one could arrange it and use it with other machines or free weights, or even other exercises. Although the way Tom has constructed it, I feel it definitely is enough to mold a total body into better shape without the need for additional exercises. I opted for stiff-legged dead lifts and sometimes seated leg curls instead of the reverse hack squat. Then at the end I did machines for my shoulders and arms routine. So, the adaptability and versatility of this program was great for me. Another real “no excuses” aspect of any good program in my opinion, and I feel this aspect of the HRT Solo program also helped me to avoid a plateau as I usually increased or stayed the same on many of my weights and I was noticing physical changes throughout the whole 12 weeks.

The help from the others on the threads was just great! I cannot speak enough great things or praises about how supportive and informative those folks were and are. Many offered advice or suggestions or had already posed questions I myself had that Tom and Dead answered for us. I learned a great deal from my fellow Hell Raisers, whether it was techniques or recipes or just some motivation and inspiration. Ross and Steve and put up a bloody helpful and hilarious video on how to do some of the exercises for us so we would know how to properly do them. They all truly made a huge difference in my success in this challenge. There were days when I really did not feel like getting my butt off the couch, or I didn’t feel like sticking to my diet, or I didn’t feel I could really get in all of that cardio. But knowing they were out there going through the same thing and juggling their own personal and work lives made me want to show them I could do it. The forum was a place of inspiration, support, and earnest, humbling accounts of successes and failures and I am grateful that I got to tag along with everyone. In fact, I hope to keep in touch with my little HRT family!

In summation, my HRT experience has been nothing less than an incredible, life-changing experience. It was brutal, grueling, physically and mentally challenging, but it was also some of the most fun I’ve ever had. If you put in the work, you will get results with HRT. No doubt about it. The only thing I think I could have done better is if I would have pushed myself a little harder at times. Other than that, I really got a great deal more out of this plan than I imagined I would get from a workout program. I learned to be appreciative and grateful for constructive criticism and support from my fellow Hell Raisers. I learned to listen to my body better in order to avoid injuries, to get the most out of my workouts, to avoid food cravings, and to discern whether I really needed to take it easy or if it was my mind just trying to convince me to be lazy. I developed greater self-discipline, developed better and more healthy eating and fitness habits. I am more confident in myself and have a more positive attitude in life. I feel better and look better. I gained strength, lost weight and body fat, became a lot more defined, and definitely improved my cardiovascular fitness. I got to try new supplements and equipment. I got to meet and share amazing experiences with amazing people. I learned how to do new exercises and how to prepare new recipes. And perhaps one of the most personally important and really surprising aspects I got from my HRT Solo training experience was how I have inspired and influenced my own family and friends to take on a better and healthier lifestyle. I shared my experience with them through ******** and conversations and got many questions and comments about what kind of program I was using to look so great. I don’t know how many times I’ve credited Tom and his HRT program, as well as Bodybuilding.com to them, and as of late even strangers at the gym, in regards to my success. The results really do speak for themselves. Even though this is the end, I’m embarking on a new beginning. No matter the outcome of this challenge, when I look at the marked differences in my before and after pictures and I wake up in the morning ready to take on the day feeling great and confident about myself, to me I have already won.

Special thanks to Tom, for without your knowledge, guidance, heck the program itself, there’s no way I could have forged the body I now have, not to mention the confidence and positive attitude and outlook that go along with it. I have learned so much from you and I am a thousand times grateful for all of your patience and guidance through this transformation. Thanks to Bodybuilding.com and Universal for putting this all together, otherwise it certainly wouldn’t have been possible. Thanks to everyone in the forum for their support, sharing their experiences with all of us, and just being your hardcore selves! We did it, Guys! Be proud!! Much thanks to my boyfriend Wes for enduring my wrath during low carb days or days when I was just so drained and exhausted from hours in the gym that I was unbearable to be around at times. And thanks to my family for keeping me going to show them what clean eating and hard work could do for a person. I appreciate you all and I know that I wouldn’t have made it without you!
    I've got to second that one Jodie! Great job and awesome transformation! Blown away!
    They say if it ain't broke don't fix it. Well if it COULD be better, it's as good as broken. Never settle and keep driving it forward.

DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaEclipse has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Magnificent accomplishment's and transformations in here .....Good Luck Everyone!!!
    The Animal Way..... Hard to The Core !

Animalpak.com

Universalnutrition.com

http://www.********.com/profile.php?id=100003342002892

http://www.universalusa.com

pacman155 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Final check in
    Beginning weight 168.2 on august 8, 2012
    Ending weight 152.2 on nov. 5th 2012
    Before pics
    After pics
    1. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03407.jpg
    2. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03405.jpg
    3. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03404.jpg
    4. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03400.jpg
    5. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03399.jpg
    6. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03398.jpg
    7. http://i1009.photobucket.com/albums/...s/DSC03397.jpg

Training log link http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...7340503&page=1
    My hrt experience I have to say is that it taught me a lot of lessons. It really tested my overall discipline, determinitaiton, and dedication that I have to myself. This is the first contest that I have ever done and I did have a lot of ups and downs. It tested everything about me. I was at a point where I wanted to give up on bodybuilding because I wasn’t where I wanted to be. I thought I wasn’t able to lose anymore weight than I seen this contest and it made me push even harder. It made me do the things that I hated to do and the results just started to show. I went from 168 to 152. I thought I would never even get past 160. My overall strength increased and the people that haven’t seen me in months said I look the best I have ever been. With this contest I was able to inspire the people around me, I really got them to make some changes but I couldn’t have done it without the help of Tom Rage Fuller. That man was always there for everyone in the hrt contest when they needed him. He took his time out to help others so I wanted to thank him and make the most out of this. Im grateful for the changes that happened to me on the outside but im even more grateful about the positive changed that it brought in my life. even though it brought about hell it was all worth it in the end. I do plan on continuing with this program because I fo believe that hrt is the blowtorch needed when you hit that roadblock. Their were times where I couldn’t post on my own training log but I knew I had to keep up with the check in on time. No matter what the situation was I was still able to eat 6 times a day, do cardio in the morning, and train. I didn’t let my environment control me instead I let hrt help me control the environment that I was in. I want to finish off by saying thank you for letting me in this contest and I will continue to update you guys with my progress.

jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10) jnwillard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Final Check in!

Beginning Weight: 223lb

Ending Weight: 199lb

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post932295923

12 weeks ago I found out I'd be having the privilege in participating in this HRT cutting program. I was very excited to try something new, I'm always looking for ways to learn more about bodybuilding and transforming my body.

The night before day one I made a couple of days worth of food and packaged each of my 6 daily meals into small containers so they would be ready to eat right away. I would continue to package each and every meal in advance and this is what really keeps me on track best with my eating habits. If I feel that I'm not keeping proper track of eating ever 3 hours or so I turn the timer on my phone on to make sure no meal is missed. Rage started me at 275grams protein, 200 grams of carbs, and 30 grams of fat per day, my carbs were lowered every couple of weeks until I got to only 50 grams per day. I was okay with the diet at first, but as the weeks go by I started getting very hungry with the little amount of carbs I was taking in and large amount of cardio I was doing, but I was able to make it through.
    Luckily I had a training partner and so we were able to help one another stay on track not just in the weight room, but with diet and cardio as well and it was nice to have someone else who understood how hard a program like this can be. To be honest I wasn't expecting this to be as grueling as it was. I thought I was used to dieting, lifting, and doing cardio, but I had never done it to this extreme. I'm very glad I had this opportunity it has made me a stronger person all around.
    I started out doing only 30 minutes of cardio 4x a week, this was no problem for me because that is about the amount I usually do. This number quickly jumped to 30 minutes 6x a week, which wasn't too much of a problem for me either. This number went up every couple of weeks and before I knew it I was doing 90 minutes of cardio 6x a week. The cardio kind of wore me down mentally because 90 minutes is such a long time to spend per day doing cardio.
    HRT training, was by far the very best part of this program. I was semi familiar with the HRT program prior to starting this, but after learning how to properly perform these lifts my outlook on working out has totally transformed. My training partner and I worked together trying to perfect the HRT and we've seen great gains in the gym.

I'd like to thank Tom for all his hard work and dedication to all of us who participated in this program. I've had a great 12 weeks.

Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ripper209 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

HRT Final Check In - Ripper209

Beginning Weight: 209

Ending Weight: 187

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=147370733

HRT and I are forever new partners in life! I have learned a lot about myself during these 12 vein bulging muscle incinerating weeks! How eating at specific times with specific portions and specific foods can turn your body into a fat incinerator! Honestly you can feel your body get warm inside and you know the furnace is ON. How lifting with proper technique using good form, using the right weight can blast thru any plateau I may have had and build muscle faster than I have ever done before. And thats no lie I have seen gains on this program like I have never seen before in my life! I thought you had to do illegal things to get gains like I got in 12 weeks, I was wrong! This program is not for just anyone, as you can see in the threads we lost quite a few over the 12 weeks, it really tests your heart day in and day out as it tested me quite so often. Their were so many times I got home from the gym and was just destroyed or limped into the gym because I destroyed myself the days before. I had a great time pushing myself to the limits, always trying to get in every second on those grueling negative reps, and then I took it to the next level and started using the HTH "Highway To Hell" training and that is even harder for myself than the HRT Solo. This is a life changing competition, I met great supportive people from around the States and a amazing trainer that is supportive of you the whole way thru whether you got everything in that you were suppose or came up just a little short. Thank you Tom "Rage" Fuller it been my pleasure to work with you! Thank you Bodybuilding.com and Animal for giving us this opportunity!

Your the Man Rage!

Originally Posted by rp376 View Post
    I've got to second that one Jodie! Great job and awesome transformation! Blown away!
    Thank you, Rob! You sure didn't do too bad yourself, Sir! I wish I'd thought to upload my write up as you did, too. I had to cut stuff out to get it posted. haha Keep up the great work, Man!

Also, just noticed Photobucket removed my front pic, so I'm sticking it in this post just in case. Also, they are on my BB.com Bodyspace.

gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gutter35 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Gutter35 in the House!!!!!
    Starting weight 212
    Final weight 188

Before Pics
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...pjTM11526.jpeg
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...A19Pc0422.jpeg
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...NnEgaL475.jpeg

After
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...UFPXwGWrQt.jpg
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...HacLcJOJBV.jpg
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...MbDVPbgsvn.jpg
    http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img...CLFhQqarxt.jpg

Summary
    I want to start by thanking Rage, Animal, and Bodybuilding.com. Without them and God I would not have been able to make it through this transformation.
    HRT solo has been probably the most challenging workout and diet I have ever done. When I started this challenge I have done tons of workouts, tons of diets but never able to put it all together and make it work. Don't get me wrong I am not where I want to be but this competition has given me great tools that will help me make sure I get there.
    The hardest part of this workout for me was the diet. Like all average Americans I work 45-55 hrs a week, I have a wife and 3 children and run from morning to night between work, kids activities, getting the kids bathed, fed and homework done. With all that I really had to prep my meals when I had some free time, to make sure I did not hit the drive through or eat hotdogs at one of my kids events.
    Being in a weight room for many years, this type of workout was a challenge just because I was use to old school lifting, building strength by lifting heavy and working each bodypart twice a week. So when I started HRT I thought this would be easy, quickly I found out I was wrong. This was a great change up for me to give my body a shock.
    For all of you that have followed me on this journey here and at home, and you want to make a change I suggest you get connected and try this. I also hope my story will show people that having a busy lifestyle you can still take the time for yourself and make a change.
    Finally I want to that all the other competetiors, you guys and gals are truly amazing and I hope you continue on your journey. Good luck to all and I look forward to another challenge.
    Terry
    GOD BLESS and PZ!

cleaningpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cleaningpro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Final Check In

Beginning Weight 174 lbs

Final Weight 160.8

I want to thank Tom Rage Fuller, Animal and BB for giving me a chance, this is my first contest and I did learn a lot, this has been an extraordinary journey and could not be happier with the results. It was really hard to drop weight in the last 2 weeks, at one point I weight 158.6 in the same scale and slowly went over 160 lbs, last week I was bulking up even with 2 hours of cardio

HRT ROCKS and is not only a workout is a way to live the rest of my life with discipline, goals, being focus and having friends like Rage for that accountability and support.

I feel like a million bucks,and better than ever went from size 33 (tie) to size 30 in the first 9 weeks.
    I'm a winner and I can't thank you enough for giving me a chance to prove myself in this contest,

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    RIPPED AS HELL TO STAGE ---- FINAL CHECK IN FOR bherrod

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Beginning Weight: 122 lbs.

Ending Weight: 110 lbs. (weight lost = 12 lbs)

Before and After pics (front, side, back)

Last edited by bherrod; 11-06-2012 at 06:47 PM.
    Brenda :)

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943
    Ripped as Hell for Stage!

Dream <3 Believe <3 Achieve <3

bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10) bherrod is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Ripped as Hell to Stage - bherrod FINAL Check IN...continued

Beginning newspaper pictured.. how sweet.. it's from the US OLYMPICS!

The Ending... the program from my Figure Competition... on 11/3/12
    The USA SUPER PRO QUALIFIER/BLUFFS CLASSIC 2012

The Newspaper...... 11/5/12

Last edited by bherrod; 11-06-2012 at 06:33 PM.

Follow me on my journey to the stage -----> http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=147286943

Ripped as Hell to Stage - bherrod FINAL Check IN...continued

Here are AFTER PICS with the newspaper in it! Since I forgot to include a newspaper at my competition for the background in my pics. SO I RE-took the pics, just to make sure I was going within the official rules!

Front Side (Sorry .. the battery fell out of my regular camera & I can't find it.. so had to use my Ipad to take my pics this time!) Not the best quality....

Side

Back

Link to my blog: "Ripped As Hell To Stage" http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...43&pagenumber=

Well I have been on Bodybuilding.com and had a BodySpace for a few years, but haven't really been that active on it. Was just checking out the forums one day and saw something about a Hell Raiser Training Contest. Thought I would ask to be in it. Looked like a very interesting program! I had never heard of it. I love to learn all I can... and especially about fitness, nutrition and weight training. It is my love! I was extremely thrilled to have been chosen for this contest. I was getting ready to start serious prep for my 5th Figure Competition, which I was VERY EXCITED about, by the way, but was needing more motivation and help for the training. Usually I have some good friends from Buffmother competing that help me get motivated, but for this show, I wasn't sure if anyone else was. After my last show, I knew I needed to switch it up somehow. It was a year ago this month. I had a posing coach but no real diet coach. I ended up getting really depleted and did not feel good at the end of the competition night and the next day. It was a little scary! I was following the prep that other competitors had told me, and I think I got really dehydrated! After that experience, I really knew I needed a diet coach. I had NO IDEA how amazing this program would be for me! It was amazing timing... the 12 Week Hell Raiser Contest ended right after my figure competition. A perfect 12 week training program for me! Tom "Rage" Fuller is an awesome coach! He was so supportive, professional, and knowledgeable about the sport of bodybuilding and competition prep. Very well respected in the industry! I couldn't have CHOSEN a better coach! Loved having him behind me and there for me if I needed anything. He is so dedicated. His prep was awesome too. I have a new love for the avocado. I never ate them before, but had them as my only fat toward the end! Loved my carb, the YAM too! I put a lot of trust in him and totally respect his method of training. I went into the figure competition feeling incredibly awesome, confident, and strong! I easily made the goal weight Coach Rage wanted me at and came in at my leanest ever, by following his plan to a "T"! I felt so darn proud up there on the big stage last Saturday night, strutting my T-Walk, while my thank you was being read... "Thanks to my Coach Tom Fuller, Universal Nutrition and bodybuilding.com for the training, and the Hell Raiser Training Group for the support!" I could not have been prouder at that moment and I'm sure people in the audience were like, "Wow.. she trained with Tom Fuller?!!!" I was proud to be awarded a 2nd place trophy, 4th place medal and a 5th place medal at this USA PRO Qualifier in the amazing sport of FIGURE that I LOVE! I felt great about how hard I worked & brought my best to the show.

The Hell Raiser Training Method was all new to me. I printed out the Hell Raiser Training Program Manual and workouts and put them in a purple notebook. I watched the videos on the Hell Raiser Forum from Steve, Ross, and Rage, as well as the other competitors in this contest. Watching those and having Tom critique the videos I posted really helped me a lot! I eventually figured out the Solo Technique and decided that would work best for me as I train alone. Just learning how to post videos on You Tube, use Photobucket to post pics, and even posting in the forums was a huge learning experience for me! LOL! Thankfully I have a teenage son to help and Hannah and Brad in the contest group were a huge help for me too! I have shared this method of training with my friends at the gym, and as a certified personal trainer at the gym, I even trained a guy using Hell Raiser Training. He is a young 24 year old guy who wants to compete in bodybuilding and so I really wanted to make him feel it. haha! He was sweating bullets, sore for days after that workout and is now using Hell Raiser too! I have been a nurse for 20 years and am currently a nursing instructor teaching maternal newborn nursing. I am a women's health nurse practitioner but not practicing as one right now. I hope to someday work as a nurse practitioner and help others with weight management and fitness, incorporating my personal training background too. As I see it, obesity and poor diets are the etiology of many health disorders people suffer from. I LOVE inspiring others and sharing my background in helping them change their lives. Almost five years ago, I lost 30 lbs and my life has changed forever since then. It has been absolutely amazing! I've just been working on trying to improve every year and love how you can sculpt your body! I'm an extremely positive person and absolutely love LIFE and health. I want to help other women see that just because you are a mom, and are over 40...or whatever age... doesn't mean you can't be HOT! Age is just a number and by incorporating weights, good sleep, and a healthy diet, you can feel awesome! I love the Hell Raiser Method of training and how it can add muscle by working the eccentric portion of the movement. That's what I need to do now, is get BIG & add more muscle, but yet I want to keep it feminine and girly! I plan to continue to use this amazing Hell Raiser Training technique as I can see it WORKS. I can't wait to see how Ripped as Hell I can be for the Stage in 2013!! Good things to come! I would absolutely LOVE the incredible opportunity to promote Hell Raiser Training, Universal, and/or Bodybuilding.com! I would be extremely proud and ALL over that!!! A dream come true...

I am so appreciative for the awesome supplements, gym bag and muscle shirt from Animal. I want to lastly give a HUGE THANK YOU to Universal Nutrition, bodybuilding.com, and most of all, the amazing Tom "Rage" Fuller for this great program! I really feel flattered to have had the opportunity to work with one of the best in the industry and appreciate all you have done!
    Last edited by bherrod; 11-06-2012 at 09:00 PM.

chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50) chuck2334 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Final Check In (DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNN)

Final Check in (post between November 3rd and November 6th, 2012) **Do not use this for next weeks check in**

Beginning Weight: 220

Ending Weight: 210

Before and After Pics: I know they look really pixelated--I'm on that poverty microsoft paint.

When I started HRT I wasn't really sure what it was or how to do it. I just needed to lose weight, and I needed some sort of drive behind me to do it. I signed up and I joined. At first the hellcentrics seemed really easy. Then I realized I was doing them wrong. They definitely challenge me with every set. The biggest thing when I first started HRT was I had to almost drop the weight by half on most lifts. At first it killed my ego, but towards the end of the transformation I was using what my normal weights was for hellcentric sets.

Since I started the contest I've only dropped about 10 pounds. But to me it doesn't matter the pounds but more the physical and mental change. I didn't see the physical change I was hoping for. I can be honest about that. I know there are times I could have trained more and eaten better. I know that this transformation brought me to my lowest point ever in motivation. But after I hit that day I felt unstoppable. I felt completely different in my resolve and myself. I'm not just motivated to change what I look like. I'm motivated to transform my body and my mind. I want to become the best person I can possibly be. I quit wasting time online and I've picked up books about everything I'm interested in. The only time I've gotten on my computer was tonight to upload this. I feel like I've changed myself through this constest.
    /\^/\^Misc Colorado Crew^/\^/\