Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000)

Arrow Dominating the gym today with the new SAN fierce Domination.

I received a few samples of fierce Domination from their ******** and was not required to write a review but I'm going to go ahead and put one out there so people can see it and so they know how good a of a product it is.
    So I'm already a fan of san with their og fierce and launch.
    I'm actually sad they are remaking san launch, i like the geranium
    And now for the review.
    Went to the gym today and hit my back and did a few sets for legs.

Profile:

It looks great, the prop blend has great ingredients, i wish they would have listed the caffeine amount and betaalanine though.
    a ton of pump stuff which gets an A, it also has agmatine and although its only half a gram its still going to be very good combined with the other ingredients.
    9/10
    [b]PUMP[b]
    The Pump was great. Better than Fierce OG. it was so good it was painful in my arms.

Im kind of fat(if you check out my old fierce review i was much leaner, at about 200 pounds or so, now im 235
    10/10
    focus/Energy
    This was pretty much great, I'm always very focused and have lots of energy but this put it over the top, i basically took no longer than 30 sec of rest between sets even when going heavy and still had energy...
    9/10
    Strength/Endurance
    It was great, I didnt break any records but I was going at the same weights i normally do and taing 30 sec rest instead of 1-2minutes and still getting each rep. 9/10
    Taste
    I had watermelon and it was sweet, just right. the only bad thing about it is something at the very end of the drink that doesnt dissolve very good gets in your mouth and taste nasty...
    10/10 on taste and 6/10 on after taste
    side effects
    Well the first few times i tried this i had no sides but today after my back and bicep workout i was getting horrible pain/muscle spasms in my biceps/forearms
    and yes i mean very bad but this is a plus for me
    8/10
    OVER ALL 9/10
    Deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice review, I WANT!
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Great review, thanks for doing that! Also, you ain't lookin fat to me... hubba hubba

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Zarathustra21 View Post
    I received a few samples of fierce Domination from their ******** and was not required to write a review but I'm going to go ahead and put one out there so people can see it and so they know how good a of a product it is.
    So I'm already a fan of san with their og fierce and launch.
    I'm actually sad they are remaking san launch, i like the geranium
    And now for the review.
    Went to the gym today and hit my back and did a few sets for legs.

Profile:

It looks great, the prop blend has great ingredients, i wish they would have listed the caffeine amount and betaalanine though.
    a ton of pump stuff which gets an A, it also has agmatine and although its only half a gram its still going to be very good combined with the other ingredients.
    9/10
    [b]PUMP[b]
    The Pump was great. Better than Fierce OG. it was so good it was painful in my arms.

Im kind of fat(if you check out my old fierce review i was much leaner, at about 200 pounds or so, now im 235
    10/10
    focus/Energy
    This was pretty much great, I'm always very focused and have lots of energy but this put it over the top, i basically took no longer than 30 sec of rest between sets even when going heavy and still had energy...
    9/10
    Strength/Endurance
    It was great, I didnt break any records but I was going at the same weights i normally do and taing 30 sec rest instead of 1-2minutes and still getting each rep. 9/10
    Taste
    I had watermelon and it was sweet, just right. the only bad thing about it is something at the very end of the drink that doesnt dissolve very good gets in your mouth and taste nasty...
    10/10 on taste and 6/10 on after taste
    side effects
    Well the first few times i tried this i had no sides but today after my back and bicep workout i was getting horrible pain/muscle spasms in my biceps/forearms
    and yes i mean very bad but this is a plus for me
    8/10
    OVER ALL 9/10
    Ha, I was going to say: bro, you bulked up! I remember you looking smaller and leaner last time around. Thanks for another great review!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000) Zarathustra21 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    Ha, I was going to say: bro, you bulked up! I remember you looking smaller and leaner last time around. Thanks for another great review!
    no problem! Sorry for the late response, ive been busy and havent had times to use the forums.
    Deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's all good, man.
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50) soniaacg will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the best!