ecortorreal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Gnc pro performance amp ripped vitapak program + gnc ultra mega green men's + epiq sh

As the title says guys. I am new to this fitness life. I have been working out for two weeks. I had a mentality of doing cardio only to lose weight when someone alerted me of doing intensive training instead with weight lifting and little cardio to lose weight. It made sense when they were explaining it to me. I am currently 6'4 weighing at 299 lbs. I've lost one pound since I've started and break my diet once a week. I do see some changes in my body tho, I feel more tighter skin wise. My BF is about 24%. I went to GNC one day and they recommended these three combos in order to get the look I want. I am trying to go for that dwayne johnson look. The products were GNC AMP ripped vitapak program + GNC ultra mega green men's multivitamin + epiq shred. They recommended these products for my body size and said I would lose weight quick. Guy lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks with these pills. I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on these products, if not, please redirect me to the correct aisle so I can start seeing results. Thanks again for any inputs.

Work hard......get strong browguy808's Avatar
    browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000) browguy808 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    First and foremost, you need to get your diet and nutrition together. There is a lot of info in the nutrition section of this site. This will get you the best results and set you up for reaching your goal of losing weight. You should also have a solid weight training program and get lots of good sleep and rest every night. Once you have these key points down to a t, then you can look into adding some basic supplements such as a good multi, some creatine, and a good protein powder. I will list some recommendations below for you to check out......These are not an absolute must have, but will definitely help you once your nutrition and training are up to par.
    Big Blend
    Micronized Creatine
    WODPak

A thermogenic fat burner like Ripped Juice EX2 can help with energy levels and some fat burning, but only if your diet and nutrition is solid. By the way, skip out on GNC and get your products from bb.com. Lots more to choose from and it will save you some money. Good luck with your goals!
    For those that love to train!
    http://www.********.com/groups/1539654536256800/

"ua mau ke ea o ka aina i ka pono"

The WODPak and Ripped Juice EX2 sounds like things I need now. My diet is not out of balance, I eat the amount of calories I need to with lots of protein and cutting on carbs. I guess I just need that extra push like these two products. Thanks for the advice.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by ecortorreal View Post
    The WODPak and Ripped Juice EX2 sounds like things I need now. My diet is not out of balance, I eat the amount of calories I need to with lots of protein and cutting on carbs. I guess I just need that extra push like these two products. Thanks for the advice.
    What are your TDEE/MACRO needs?
    If you can't answer these than odds are your diet is completely out of balance.

You got taken for a ride by the GNC reps, they honestly couldn't give two ****s about your results (99% of the time, very rarely you'll find one who knows what they're talking about) they work on commission and the more GNC products they sell the better it is for them.

YOU DO NOT NEED ANY SUPPLEMENTS FOR WEIGHT LOSS
    You strictly need a proper diet.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

1600-1900 daily intake worth of calories, 72 g/day of protein what else do you want to know about me?
    Last edited by ecortorreal; 09-08-2013 at 02:02 PM.

No Longer Look Like This InItForFitness's Avatar
    InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) InItForFitness has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    1600-1900 daily intake worth of calories, 72 g/day of protein what else do you want to know about me?
    Oh dear lord.
    Your diet is off horribly.
    PLEASE GO TO THE NUTRITION SECTION IMMEDIATELY and review the sticky threads for a basic understanding of nutrition.
    At those calories and that protein you're running a serious risk of hurting yourself, and you'll going to suffer drastic muscle mass loss.

Please begin your focus with a proper diet and understanding of nutrition, your supplement concerns should come secondary.
    �USMC (2009-2013) �

▬ *Former* Wanna-Be Powerlifter : Best Total : 1300 (440/320/540) @ 168lbs BW (W/ Wraps) ▬

♦Currently full on dad-bod status (minus the dad part)

*NEW TRAINING LOG* ; https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=178104781

DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DasBiceps has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    As the title says guys. I am new to this fitness life. I have been working out for two weeks. I had a mentality of doing cardio only to lose weight when someone alerted me of doing intensive training instead with weight lifting and little cardio to lose weight. It made sense when they were explaining it to me. I am currently 6'4 weighing at 299 lbs. I've lost one pound since I've started and break my diet once a week. I do see some changes in my body tho, I feel more tighter skin wise. My BF is about 24%. I went to GNC one day and they recommended these three combos in order to get the look I want. I am trying to go for that dwayne johnson look. The products were GNC AMP ripped vitapak program + GNC ultra mega green men's multivitamin + epiq shred. They recommended these products for my body size and said I would lose weight quick. Guy lost 16 pounds in 3 weeks with these pills. I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas on these products, if not, please redirect me to the correct aisle so I can start seeing results. Thanks again for any inputs.
    Never buy your supplements at GNC, they are way too overpriced.
    1. Brady's balls were perfect crew
    4. Mopar Manlet Crew

TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TrainerTone has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Never buy your supplements at GNC, they are way too overpriced.
    ^This. Buy straight from some site called bodybuilding.com. Have you heard of it? lol
    Instagram - beyond__fitness__

Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Chunkx is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by DasBiceps View Post
    Never buy your supplements at GNC (except the clearance aisle), they are way too overpriced.
    Fixed
    ********* I like cats crew *********
    ********* I like dogs crew **********

Haha ok. But I have a good question, what if the price wasnt a factor, is gnc products still a better quality or is that just out of the question

colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) colby8100 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Haha ok. But I have a good question, what if the price wasnt a factor, is gnc products still a better quality or is that just out of the question
    First they are not over priced I bought bogo cellucor from them for the same as bb.com without having to wait or pay shipping.
    Now gnc labs make ON and a couple more companys.their personal brand is really high quality.
    I also only buy on clearance too.but gnc is grandfathered in so some of the fda restrictions are different. I didn't believe this but I had a cellucor c4 from gnc and my roomate from bb.com and the gnc label had some ingredients with higher doses. Also with p6.
    I only buy cellucor or gnc for protein and pre workout and no I dont work for gnc I just like the flavors they make, taste and results I get