Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Some 5 Month Intermittent Fasting Pics (231-172 lb)

Hello I've been cutting for almost 5 months now and would like to share some new pictures. I have been intermittent fasting since the start and plan to continue intermittent fasting until I am in single digits.

I understand some of you will respond to this thread with "do u even lift bro" "should of gained more muscle" "time to bulk" "why have u not gained massive amounts of muscle u were obese" etc etc, but I've only been lifting once per week since I've started cutting as I've been aiming mainly for fat loss.

I've recently increased the intensity and I am now working out 3 times per week -

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome work man, Making me really consider IF diet.....but what do you mean single digits?!! you want to get below 9lbs??!! lol
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

easonj23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good work. What is your eating window, how are you running it. 16/8??

Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10) Henchasfk is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Get-n-fit View Post
    Awesome work man, Making me really consider IF diet.....but what do you mean single digits?!! you want to get below 9lbs??!! lol
    I mean single digit bodyfat % lol , and you should consider IF, I think its a lot easier than a standard diet.

Originally Posted by easonj23 View Post
    Good work. What is your eating window, how are you running it. 16/8??
    My eating window is 16/8 which is usually 4pm - 12 am but sometimes I fast for a little longer, maybe 17 -18 hours

Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50) Riflemancho will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How much calories you eat after dropping to 200lbs and now to 170?
    Greatest bodybuilder ever http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jb0oPwF4VZE&feature=related
    Mx3

Originally Posted by Riflemancho View Post
    How much calories you eat after dropping to 200lbs and now to 170?
    When I was around 200 lb my calorie intake was roughly 2,200 per day but now it's 1,800 on non workout days and 2,000 on workout days

Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ed88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Incredible job, man!

DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50) DBus will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is inspiration!

noidea15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noidea15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noidea15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noidea15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) noidea15 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'd like to weigh under 10 pounds too it'd be great!

On a serious note, you've made amazing progress for 5 months. If you can keep up the fasting + lifting, you'll be ripped in no time. I understand that you don't lift now, I wouldn't want to either if I couldn't see the muscle, but you are at the point where lifting would be good for you so you dont have to start from the ground up when you're done losing weight. Then again, you may just want a slim body, if so just keep up the good work bro!

lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500) lmaestro is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Henchasfk View Post
    I mean single digit bodyfat % lol , and you should consider IF, I think its a lot easier than a standard diet.

IF is awesome you should try leangains or this http://ryanreynoldsworkoutroutine.co...-renegade-diet

Thanks every1, I'm having a cheat weekend starting from today (Friday) until Sunday, drinking beer and eating whatever the hell I want. Haven't been drunk for 5 months lol. What can I expect from this weekend, I'm prob gonna eat around 10k calories each day , will I gain everything back instantly lol?

gdope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gdope has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Impressive work, I've never heard or seen this hows it affect your energy levels?

Originally Posted by gdope View Post
    Impressive work, I've never heard or seen this hows it affect your energy levels?
    My energy levels are great, after a 16 hour fast I can easily perform a workout without feeling drained or demotivated. When I first started cutting I thought that I had to follow a 6 meal per day plan and not eat anything before 8pm lol, I educated myself by reading a lot on this forum and decided to try intermittent fasting. I honestly believe that my energy levels are better than what they were when following a standard diet and it's so easy I could follow it for life!

dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dominicevans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks every1, I'm having a cheat weekend starting from today (Friday) until Sunday, drinking beer and eating whatever the hell I want. Haven't been drunk for 5 months lol. What can I expect from this weekend, I'm prob gonna eat around 10k calories each day , will I gain everything back instantly lol?
    3 cheat days? are you serious?

one day is enough

Originally Posted by dominicevans View Post
    3 cheat days? are you serious?

one day is enough
    yea am i screwed? I am drinking today and eating lots of nice foods on saturday and sunday :S. what kind of weight gain am i expecting and how much damage am i gonna do?

just eaten a sasuage roll, pack of salt n vinegar crisps and meat feast pizza - total of around 1,500 calories = tasted so fkin good lol - about to start drinking

KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50) KennyJones1990 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do u even lift bro??

jk well done.. srs

Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cuttinghard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    yea am i screwed? I am drinking today and eating lots of nice foods on saturday and sunday :S. what kind of weight gain am i expecting and how much damage am i gonna do?
    If your body isn't used to the bad food it will reject it and you will be ****ting all day. After 3 days it will become used to it, I'm guessing a 3lb gain.

Very nice work losing that gut though, shave the chest and work on the tan lol

cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) cproctor88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Cheat for the three days, then do a 24 hour fast. It's usually what I do.

IF is the shizzz... only thing I've noticed is I'm not as motivated to do Cardio..but who needs cardio when the fat just melts off with IF right?

Keep up the good work!

Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Get-n-fit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thats a lot of cheating and don't be surprised if the scale is up 10lbs, srs......it'll mainly be water weight from all the carbs, but most of it will drop off in a few days. Id reconsider and only do 1 day if you have too
    Lift light until you can lift right

BW 220: S:650 B:435 D:615 IG: tourostrengthtraining

JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10) JUL026 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Awesome job man! The dedication is strong with this one!

black tee erryday crew musselsbrah's Avatar
    Location: East London, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000) musselsbrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    strong cut bro. good to see you didnt get loose skin