Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

10 Weeks out from second all natural competition

Hello everyone, I’m 10 weeks out from my second competition so I figured i share some pics to see what you guys think how I look for 10 weeks out. I know my legs, core and back are my focus point for this prep are the area I feel I need to improve the most. This past May I competed in my first competition it was the 2012 OCB NO GEAR Classic in Greensboro NC which I placed first in the Novice Tall class but lost in the Novice overall and placed second in the Open Middle class.
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Lfuerte; 07-30-2012 at 06:15 PM.

Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lfuerte has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more pics
    Attached Images

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Lfuerte View Post
    Hello everyone, I’m 10 weeks out from my second competition so I figured i share some pics to see what you guys think how I look for 10 weeks out. I know my legs, core and back are my focus point for this prep are the area I feel I need to improve the most. This past May I competed in my first competition it was the 2012 OCB NO GEAR Classic in Greensboro NC which I placed first in the Novice Tall class but lost in the Novice overall and placed second in the Open Middle class.
    Looks like you are on track to me, no problem! Crazy that you competed in the tall class at 5'9", must not have been many tall people who showed up. The last show I competed in, Novice Tall was 5'11" +

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Looks like you are on track to me, no problem! Crazy that you competed in the tall class at 5'9", must not have been many tall people who showed up. The last show I competed in, Novice Tall was 5'11" +
    Thank you for your feedback, the Novice division they had 16 competitors and they divided us down the middle and I was the middle guy so it was by luck I was in the tall class not by height lol

Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Arms look really good, I think you should be on track. How many weeks have you been dieting so far?
    "We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

Originally Posted by Overboostin View Post
    Arms look really good, I think you should be on track. How many weeks have you been dieting so far?
    So far it has been 6 weeks of dieting, starting weigh 196lbs and now 185lbs. Last competition I weighed the morning of the show 175lbs but for this show i want to see how i look at 170lbs

nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10) nico_icecold is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Looking good bro! You will come in crazy lean ! Good luck with your show
    "You may feel you are building muscle, you can be working hard, sweating, getting tired and sore, but unless you are sending the right code to the body, you are going to be disappointed in your results" - Arnold (The Encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding)

Originally Posted by nico_icecold View Post
    Looking good bro! You will come in crazy lean ! Good luck with your show
    Thank you, I really appreciate your comment.