Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Congratulations Jax - nice hardware! Grow time....
    thanks my man! I'm excited to get to my last show in three weeks, going to work HARD!! I'm hoping at least another 2 to 3 lbs loss

after this show, I'm really going to try and NOT do what I did last time and go f'n apeshnit eating! I'm going to reverse diet correctly and build slloooooowwwly. I think I will have much better results in the years to come. Thanks again for your supports, always very much appreciate your comments Robert
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122912821

Bulking Journal
    http://forum.bodybuildingnotebook.com/default.aspx?g=posts&m=9&#post9

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    congratz on the placing man!!!! great work!
    advertising not permitted

adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50) adminJaxon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    congratz on the placing man!!!! great work!
    thanks bud! I really appreciate it!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

keep track of your progress with a free online journal at www.BodyBuildingNotebook.com!

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by adminJaxon View Post
    4th men's open 3rd drug free for life it was a very fun show! Still need to get leaner.... And BIGGER if I want to get better placings happy to finally place in an open class though!
    Great stuff! Congratulations my man well deserved!
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)

4th men's open 3rd drug free for life it was a very fun show! Still need to get leaner.... And BIGGER if I want to get better placings happy to finally place in an open class though!
    Awesome work man...congrats on your placings!
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Way to go! Very nice bringing some hardware home! Looking forward to your final show and the results. Keep pushing hard.

Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    Great stuff! Congratulations my man well deserved!
    thanks man! I appreciate it

Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    Awesome work man...congrats on your placings!
    thanks Robert! one more to go!

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Way to go! Very nice bringing some hardware home! Looking forward to your final show and the results. Keep pushing hard.
    thanks Rypt!! time to push HARD this last three weeks, I think I can lean up a bit more!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    time to push HARD this last three weeks, I think I can lean up a bit more!
    I think you're right...3 weeks is plenty of time to drop a few lbs and get a lil more shredded!
    RDF

My Journey:

I think you're right...3 weeks is plenty of time to drop a few lbs and get a lil more shredded!
    It would be nice if I could just drop a few more bf% I would be better off. time to hiit it!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

making some nice progress! I haven't weighed myself yet (this Saturday) but in the mirror I'm getting much sharper defintion! 2.5 weeks out! The friday leg workouts are enough to kill a guy though lol, over 600 reps of legs is what we've been doing
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ...The friday leg workouts are enough to kill a guy though lol, over 600 reps of legs is what we've been doing
    ..and some of yous guys say I do a lot of volume....NO WAY!...
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    ..and some of yous guys say I do a lot of volume....NO WAY!...
    lol, well you do! when Nicole first gave me the workout I misread it, I was like oh man 100 reps of leg press!? then she's like yeah and 100 reps of extensions, curls, hip and leg aductor, and calves I thought I just picked the exercise to do the 100 reps LOL ..ahhhh silly me
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

A few shots from the show. Ill post some better ones later

ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

down to 161.8 today, waist is at 27.3" that is the smallests it's ever been....well as an adult anyway Today is high carb day and I started my morning with some coconut flour waffles! I'm going to eat sushi tonight with my wife and then take her to either Sinister of Paranormal 4...haven't decided which one yet. it's a weird Saturday, not much going on, I'm almost inclined to do some work but I haven't really had a Saturday off in a long time lol, don't know what to do with myself today...well, I guess some of the ski resorts have already opened around here, hmmmmmm
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Time to kill it this next two weeks!! Can't wait to get in there tonight and get after it! doin HIIT exclusively on the stair stepper this remaining time.
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

getting closer to yet another game day Pretty excited for this one! I'll be in three more divisions (open PQ, open classic, novice Physique) little road trip with the wifey!!

then when I get home, I was talked into ONE more show for the season lol, there is another show in Denver on Nov 17, called the Rocky. I'm going to give it a shot since I already have the membership and all that dieting and hard work. I've entered bb novice and bb open for this show. Yikes, what a season!!

Weighed in today at exactly 161.8 again. Changed my hiit to stair steppin' hiit. Time for shredded glutes!...I hope lol
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

5 days out halfway through my shows for this season! Work has been CRAZY busy lately so I haven't had much time to get on the forums. Been having some crazy good meals though Looking forward to doing this NANBF show, I really like this organization. They always put on quality shows with very good promoters. I'm down to 160 right now. I felt a huge power loss in the gym the last coule days. My bench has gone down quite a bit and shoulder presses,...and squats. Time to make the final push for Saturday. then we'll make the drive out to Omaha this friday. road trip!!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rypt1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    5 days out halfway through my shows for this season! Work has been CRAZY busy lately so I haven't had much time to get on the forums. Been having some crazy good meals though Looking forward to doing this NANBF show, I really like this organization. They always put on quality shows with very good promoters. I'm down to 160 right now. I felt a huge power loss in the gym the last coule days. My bench has gone down quite a bit and shoulder presses,...and squats. Time to make the final push for Saturday. then we'll make the drive out to Omaha this friday. road trip!!
    Good luck! Hope you have a great time

Yet another peak week! Bring it Jx!
    RDF

My Journey:

Originally Posted by Rypt1 View Post
    Good luck! Hope you have a great time
    thanks Rypt! I think this will be the best I've ever looked! All I can do is bring the best version of me

Yet another peak week! Bring it Jx!
    Yeah! Can't wait man!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

I hope you all had a great halloween! I had tons of fun LOOKING at candy lol! 2 days out!
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Vanguard1965 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Good Luck man!
    "We all have great inner power. The power is self-faith. There's really an attitude to winning. You have to see yourself winning before you win. And you have to be hungry. You have to conquer."
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Go get 'em (again) Jax!

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    .....2 days out!
    There you go again...LOL!
    Hoping you bring home some hardware!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Congrats on doing yet another show (and I've yet to do 1!!!)! Can't wait to hear all the details about it and I hope it went better than the other show which turned out to be a nightmare for you.
    RDF

My Journey:

Originally Posted by Vanguard1965 View Post
    Good Luck man!
    thanks man, I had a great time at this show!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Go get 'em (again) Jax!
    Thanks man! It was a fun time

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    There you go again...LOL!
    Hoping you bring home some hardware!
    lol one more to go Bill! Then I'm done for a loooong while to build me up!

Congrats on doing yet another show (and I've yet to do 1!!!)! Can't wait to hear all the details about it and I hope it went better than the other show which turned out to be a nightmare for you.
    thanks my man! Even though I took 5th, I feel like I'm making progress. To date I've taken 3, 4, and 5 in men's open and that to me is victory because I didn't even place in the last set of shows in the open prior to this year. I'll post some pics in a few here
    ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    agreed with above!!! congratz brotha!!! in for write up as well!!!
    advertising not permitted

show recap:

Great time at the Bluffs/Super Pro Qualifier USA! Shain put on an excellent show! I didn't really intend to register for the PQ USA and only wanted to do the Classic, but Shain talked me into it being a good salesmen he is . Sure enough, I got my azz kicked in it but I'm cool with it! I'm just not ready for that level of competition. I thought I would try men's physique but when I got on stage with the group, the judges freaked out and were pointing at me and I was thinking oh crap, now what did I do!? They told us to all go off stage and the head judge came up to me and said I coudn't do crossovers. I was like, well why did you let me!? They apologized and had me go off stage. It was all good I ended up taking 5th in the classic and I'm cool with placing in top 5. It was a very tough class! Judges feeback was great at the after party (in which I inhaled an 8 oz sirloin,wings, a beer and fries!) the lady judges all told me their hearts sank when they had to take me out of mens' physique because they thought I would do very well in it LOL. They all told me I'm a physique guy for now until I build up more muscle. the prez of the NANBF told me I need at least another 5 lbs of SOLID muscle. That will take me a while, he said I should think about playing around in physique until I start building too much muscle to warrant me to move into bb. I'll think about how that works for me. ONE more show in two weeks and this season is over I think I may take off a good 2 to 3 years and bulk slowly without adding all that fat this time. I lost a lot of what I built going from a fatty 217 to a 160 lbs dude. Anyways, here are some pics!

ajaxified!

TEAM NORTON

The aJax Journal

Bulking Journal

Great stuff and like you said this time around you did better then last time so that is real progress!
    - Arnold Schwarzenegger