igotyofire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Strength & bulking for Different muscle groups

Has anyone here done anything like a HST style routine on one particular muscle group while using a completely different style of training on the bodies other muscle groups? I am wondering if I could try HST style training on my chest while maintaining my normal high intensity routine on the rest of my muscles. I'm just curious, so thanks for any input. Isn't this what body builders do at the professional level to try and get their body proportion right?

IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) IDrinkBloodLOL has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I generally stay in the 10+ rep range for every body part, but yeah I like to train each body part a little different. It's just natural - just as no two people are the same, no two muscles are the same.

igotyofire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    thanks, anyone else?