Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000)

AI Sports Nutrition Raspberry Ketones

AI Sports Nutrition Raspberry Ketones Log

First, to start things off I really would like to THANK JohnSmeton for hooking me up with the goods to do this log.

Secondly, I would like to give you some background on AI Sports Nutrition and their product Raspberry Ketones. This is all from AI's website http://www.aisportsnutrition.com

Thirdly, it’s log time.

Weight on July 27, 2012 at 11:15am: 297.3 lbs
    Height: 6’2”

Wake: 7:30am

I took the Raspberry Ketones as stated on the directions, 1 cap 30 minutes prior to each meal

Breakfast: 6 egg whites scrambled
    1 cup prepared oats
    16oz coffee, black
    16oz water

Lunch: Footlong Turkey Breast on Wheat from Subway
    No Cheese or Mayo
    Spinach/Tomatoes/Onions/Pepperoncinis
    32oz water

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey and one scoop ErgoPump

Workout: Chest and Bi’s
    Cardio which consisted of Elliptical Trainer for 45 minutes
    Medicine ball slams and battle ropes

Post-Workout: 1 scoop each of whey and casein
    1 medium sized banana

Dinner: 8oz grilled chicken breast
    ½ cup brown rice
    1 cup steamed veggies
    32 oz water

Water Consumption: 1 ½ gallons

My overall goal during this log is to lose some fat while toning up. I will be updating this log 3-4 times a week. Thanks in advance for following.

Tommy
    “The dictionary is the only place where success comes before work.” -Mark Twain

Check out my Reviews and Log Links:

http://teamx13pt.blogspot.com/

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    In to see you get your goals.

on the subway foot long is that a 6 inch or foot long? If Im not mistaken foot long has 100 carbs. I dose my raspberry ketones and four per day, per right before my first two meals. If i forget I just take it with the next meal usually.

how old are you?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl
    Twitter SmetonFitness https://twitter.com/SmetonFitness
    Instagram https://www.instagram.com/great_physique_fitness/?hl=en

TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000) TGates13 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    In to see you get your goals.

on the subway foot long is that a 6 inch or foot long? If Im not mistaken foot long has 100 carbs. I dose my raspberry ketones and four per day, per right before my first two meals. If i forget I just take it with the next meal usually.

how old are you?
    It was a footlong. I usually don't consume a ton a carbs (I would normally get a 6in), but for some reason today I was just abnormally starving because I missed my mid-morning whey shake. I am going to try to follow the same dosing you do. It seems to make the most sense at this point. I almost did forget tonight to take it before dinner, but I got it in. I am 33 years old.

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    GREAT start to the log man!

In for some great results

Saturday, July 28th

Weight: I am only going to weigh myself twice a week on Mondays and Fridays. I feel that this would ultimately be the best way to keep track without losing motivation if I gain a few ounces. I know that my weight fluctuates throughout the day by a pound or two depending on my water consumption and food intake, therefore I will also be trying to weigh myself at the same time everyday and hopefully on the same scale.

Wake: 8am

Breakfast: I skipped breakfast today and went straight towards the gym

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey and 1 scoop pre-workout

Workout: I am trying to get back into my Rugby season schedule as Rugby season is right around corner. Saturdays are normally game days and focus is normally set on performing for two solid 40 minutes halves. So with that today I focused on 40 minutes of heavy HIIT. I did 2 minutes of heavy work (sprinting at 7mph) and then did 3 minutes of walking (3.5mph). I will eventually change this up as I get my cardio back to peak. Then I focused on 20 minutes of body weight style exercises like burpees, prisoner squats, jumping jacks, pushups and, walking lunges. To top it all off I took a 20 minutes light jog around this park by my gym (I did the HIIT on a treadmill, the treadmills at my gym can be programmed for interval training, I then did the rest at the park).

Post-Workout: 1 scoop whey and casein
    1 large red delicious apple

Lunch: 3 cups spring mix salad
    1/2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken breast
    1 tablespoon olive oil
    Generous shaking of balsamic vinegar

Dinner: 8oz Grilled Tri-Tip
    1 medium sweet potato plain (I like the flavor, no need for additions)
    1 cup spring mix with 2 tbsp light vinaigrette

Before Bed: 1 scoop casein mixed with water

I changed my dosing today of Raspberry Ketones at the suggestion of JohnSmeton. I am now taking 2 pills before each breakfast (in todays case it was before pre-workout) and dinner. This seemed to make missing a dose almost impossible as you have dinner to make up for missing one.

Water Intake: 1 gallon almost even

Motivation Level: This is a new feature that I would like to add, it will give you an idea as to how I was feeling throughout the day as well as at workout. Today I was feeling really motivated and couldn't wait to get into the gym.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tommy

Rest/Cheat Meal Day

Sunday, July 29th

Weight: I am only going to weigh myself twice a week on Mondays and Fridays. I feel that this would ultimately be the best way to keep track without losing motivation if I gain a few ounces. I know that my weight fluctuates throughout the day by a pound or two depending on my water consumption and food intake, therefore I will also be trying to weigh myself at the same time everyday and hopefully on the same scale.

Breakfast: 1 cup Cheerios
    1/2 cup 1% milk
    4 hard boiled egg whites
    16oz coffee

Pre-Workout: No Workout Today

Workout: Today is my Rest Day

Post-Workout: No Workout Today

1/2 cup leftover grilled tri-tip
    1 tablespoon olive oil

Dinner: Today is my cheat meal day, so I have no idea what I will be having

Raspberry Ketones were taken today, 2 caps 30 minutes prior to both breakfast and lunch

Water Intake: at 3/4 gallon as I write this

Motivation Level: Really high. I guess it could be that I got a new bed setup yesterday and got an amazing nights sleep. I woke up feeling like a million and a half bucks.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tommy

JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) JohnSmeton has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That is what I do two capsules two times daily.

must drink lots of water

what is grilled tri-tip?
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Online coaching avilable
    ******** Great Physique Fitness https://www.********.com/Great-Physique-Fitness-575323199169735/?ref=hl

I keep forgetting that people in the Mid-West and East Coast have never heard of Tri-Tip. Here is the Tri-Tip Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-tip

When done correctly this meat is AMAZING!!

Weight on July 30, 2012 at 9:20am: 296 lbs
    Height: 6’2”

I took the Raspberry Ketones today 2 caps 30 minutes before each meal

Breakfast: 6 egg whites scrambled with chopped tomato, onion, spinach and, tri-tip
    16oz coffee, black

Lunch: 2 cups spiring mix/1 cup baby spinach
    2 tbsp olive oil
    generous shaking of balsamic vinegar
    32oz water

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey and one scoop ErgoPump

Workout: Tri's and Back
    Cardio which consisted of Elliptical Trainer for 45 minutes

1 medium sized apple

Dinner: 6oz grilled pork loin
    ½ cup brown rice
    1 cup steamed veggies (steamed veggies are usually broccoli, onions, carrots and, parsnips. However, whatever looks good at the store will also get thrown in there, like brussel sprouts)
    32 oz water

Before Bed: 1 scoop casein and a medium banana

Motivation Level: Amazing, I was stoked to see that I lost a little over a pound in 3 days. I am going to shoot for 3 pounds this upcoming week before Friday's weigh in.

Tommy

BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BulkyPinoy61 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tgates13 View Post
    i keep forgetting that people in the mid-west and east coast have never heard of tri-tip. Here is the tri-tip wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/tri-tip

when done correctly this meat is amazing!!

agreed!!!!!!

Talking

August 2, 2012

Sorry for taking a few days off. I went on a camping trip with my family that took me out of the range of WiFi. However that didn't stop me from doing body weight type workouts and doing crude type things like chopping wood and carrying potable water jugs to camp. I also ate pretty clean with everything either being done on the fire or grill.

Breakfast: 4 egg whites with spinach and onions scrambled
    1/2 cup oats
    16oz coffee, black

Sliced chicken breast
    2 tbsp olive oil
    32oz water

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey, one scoop pre-workout

Workout: Functional Training Day
    Circuit of tire flips, battle ropes, med ball slams and, jump rope.

Dinner: 8oz marinated chicken breast
    1 medium sweet potato plain
    A ton of steamed spinach with a little balsamic vinegar

Motivation Level: Amazing, I was so happy to get back in the gym.

Tommy

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by TGates13 View Post
    I keep forgetting that people in the Mid-West and East Coast have never heard of Tri-Tip. Here is the Tri-Tip Wiki: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tri-tip

When done correctly this meat is AMAZING!!
    That looks really good!
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

AI Sports Nutrition jiggamanbill's Avatar
    jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    Saturday, July 28th

Breakfast: I skipped breakfast today and went straight towards the gym

Pre-Workout: 1 scoop whey and 1 scoop pre-workout

Workout: I am trying to get back into my Rugby season schedule as Rugby season is right around corner. Saturdays are normally game days and focus is normally set on performing for two solid 40 minutes halves. So with that today I focused on 40 minutes of heavy HIIT. I did 2 minutes of heavy work (sprinting at 7mph) and then did 3 minutes of walking (3.5mph). I will eventually change this up as I get my cardio back to peak. Then I focused on 20 minutes of body weight style exercises like burpees, prisoner squats, jumping jacks, pushups and, walking lunges. To top it all off I took a 20 minutes light jog around this park by my gym (I did the HIIT on a treadmill, the treadmills at my gym can be programmed for interval training, I then did the rest at the park).

Post-Workout: 1 scoop whey and casein
    1 large red delicious apple

1/2 cup chopped rotisserie chicken breast
    1 tablespoon olive oil

Dinner: 8oz Grilled Tri-Tip
    1 medium sweet potato plain (I like the flavor, no need for additions)
    1 cup spring mix with 2 tbsp light vinaigrette

I changed my dosing today of Raspberry Ketones at the suggestion of JohnSmeton. I am now taking 2 pills before each breakfast (in todays case it was before pre-workout) and dinner. This seemed to make missing a dose almost impossible as you have dinner to make up for missing one.

Water Intake: 1 gallon almost even

Motivation Level: This is a new feature that I would like to add, it will give you an idea as to how I was feeling throughout the day as well as at workout. Today I was feeling really motivated and couldn't wait to get into the gym.

Thanks for stopping by.

Tommy
    when you take your RK pre workout... do you notice an increase in body temp?
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ai/ai.htm

********.com/AISportsNutrition
    Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Subscribe to AI's Newsletter: http://forms.aweber.com/form/58/2020557458.htm

Ask me for samples!

I have noticed that I am sweating a little more than usual. I don't really know if that would be due to increase of body temp. I am really curious about this now and I am going to find a thermometer and experiment with it. I will let you know. For those of you following, I won't be doing another update until tomorrow.

Tommy

jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000) jiggamanbill is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have noticed that I am sweating a little more than usual. I don't really know if that would be due to increase of body temp. I am really curious about this now and I am going to find a thermometer and experiment with it. I will let you know. For those of you following, I won't be doing another update until tomorrow.

Tommy
    let me know how your experiment turns out
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

It looks like the iPad App may not be working as I have typed up my post twice now and submitted and it did not post (as I am now alsorealing that my post from Friday the 3rd didn't post either). In a nutshell as I really don't want to have to retype this again.

Weight on August 6th, 2012: 293.4

I have been taking RK two caps twice a day 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch

I experimented with temperatures and 1 hour before taking RK: 99.2
    1 hour after taking RK: 100.1

It raised my body temp by just under one degree.

Hope this all works for you, sorry for them technical glitches.

Tommy

UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) UNCnate is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It looks like the iPad App may not be working as I have typed up my post twice now and submitted and it did not post (as I am now alsorealing that my post from Friday the 3rd didn't post either). In a nutshell as I really don't want to have to retype this again.

Weight on August 6th, 2012: 293.4

I have been taking RK two caps twice a day 30 minutes before breakfast and lunch

I experimented with temperatures and 1 hour before taking RK: 99.2
    1 hour after taking RK: 100.1

It raised my body temp by just under one degree.

Hope this all works for you, sorry for them technical glitches.

Tommy
    Very interesting. It would be cool to see this repeated 10-15 times to take out experimental error/equipment variation.
    UNCnate@gmail.com, B.Sc, ASCM CPT

Originally Posted by UNCnate View Post
    Very interesting. It would be cool to see this repeated 10-15 times to take out experimental error/equipment variation.
    agreed.

when I take raspberry ketones before my first two meals I notice I heat up quite a bit. Eating food also raises temperature.

Online coaching avilable

Originally Posted by JohnSmeton View Post
    agreed.

when I take raspberry ketones before my first two meals I notice I heat up quite a bit. Eating food also raises temperature.
    I will continue to take my temp then as a part of this log.

I will continue to take my temp then as a part of this log.
    good idea!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

August 8, 2012

Sorry it's been a few days. I am having an issue with my computer and the iPad app for some reason.

Wake: 6:15am

Breakfast: Cube Steak Grilled
    2 eggs, over hard
    Whole Wheat English Muffin
    16oz coffee, black

2 tbsp olive oil
    32oz water

Temp: 99.1

Medium Banana
    Large Iced Coffee Black
    Temp: 101.2

Dinner: 8oz marinated chicken breast, grilled
    Steamed Brussels sprouts w/Apple Cider Vinegar

Water Consumption: 1 gallons

Motivation Level: Amazing

Tommy

August 8, 2012

Sorry it's been a few days. I am having an issue with my computer and the iPad app for some reason.

2 eggs, over hard
    16oz coffee, black

2 tbsp olive oil
    32oz water

Medium Banana
    Large Iced Coffee Black

Tommy
    looking good! I like the temp section as well
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

August 8, 2012

2 eggs, over hard
    16oz coffee, black

2 tbsp olive oil
    32oz water

Medium Banana
    Large Iced Coffee Black

Tommy

steak and eggs for breakfast!! hell yessss!!!

xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I can't wait to see your final results man
    PhD in Gainz
    Professor of BroScience
    **Gold's Gym Employee**
    **CEO of Bear Nutrition**

Originally Posted by BulkyPinoy61 View Post
    steak and eggs for breakfast!! hell yessss!!!
    great... now i'm hungry!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

I have put up two new logs this weekend and neither have appeared. I have having some serious issues here. To make things quick, I have had a great weekend. I jumped on the scale this afternoon after playing a little pick up basketball and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was 290.7. I just wanted to quickly post that up as the log I put up on Friday never appeared. Hope you all had a great weekend. I have the day off tomorrow and I plan on fixing my computer issues, so hopefully I can get a good report up by Tuesday.

xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000) xtremechaz is just really nice. (+1000)
    I have put up two new logs this weekend and neither have appeared. I have having some serious issues here. To make things quick, I have had a great weekend. I jumped on the scale this afternoon after playing a little pick up basketball and I was pleasantly surprised to see that I was 290.7. I just wanted to quickly post that up as the log I put up on Friday never appeared. Hope you all had a great weekend. I have the day off tomorrow and I plan on fixing my computer issues, so hopefully I can get a good report up by Tuesday.

Glad to hear it's workin for ya. I have had issues with the forum too before. If you fix your computer and it still messes up, tell a mod and see if they can fix it.
    PhD in Gainz
    Professor of BroScience
    **Gold's Gym Employee**
    **CEO of Bear Nutrition**

wondering if you have any updates?

Online coaching avilable

keep up the good work!
    AI Sports Nutrition Rep

Twitter.com/TeamAISports

Ask me for samples!

Incorporating sports type exercises like basketball and football maybe even soccer is a lot better than being on the treadmill for 30minutes lol or at least its a lot more fun and less boring