Closed Thread
Page 252 of 321 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,560 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    yea it sucks cause i have gyno now from it but still feels good as fuark to be in pretty good shape again

thanks brah

ive been contemplating the gyno surgery recently but i still got a good ways to go with my cut so gonna wait to see how it looks when im closer to 180
    INB 4 Gook asked for pics of your gyno. He has gyno fetish (srs but not that srs)

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    LOL, he green again.
    I didn't green that numb nuts.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    its not that obvious, doesn't look too bad in a shirt but hate going to the beach cause of it.

i can update pics if brahs rly curious when i get home

and no apple juice, just an ex-whale
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL, he green again.

Is it that obvious?

Fixed!

its true i do enjoy .apple juice with my peanut butter sandwiches.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    its not that obvious, doesn't look too bad in a shirt but hate going to the beach cause of it.

I had gyno, never juiced but former fat ass checkin in.

But not a single fuk was given that day. Try to lower your bf first and then decide. Lots expert say the lower your bf gets, the more it's not pronounce.

Look at Marc Lobliner. He has strong gyno, but not that noticeable now IMO since he has vascularity of peace.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    Dat dere coke zero with asphartame and red velvet pop tarts
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    INB 4 Gook asked for pics of your gyno. He has gyno fetish (srs but not that srs)

I didn't green that numb nuts.
    lol

Do it for Schmack's sake...

not even mad
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I do 3 sets of 30 steps (yards) of weighted walking lunges on my hypertrophy day I'm hoping to do 40 yards soon.

Also not sure if you are aware yet, but plain greek yogurt is a great substitute for sour cream
    I always do weighted walking lunges just not that heavy. After the 20' some step I'm already feeling it hahah I'm such a weakling & I cheat a little when it comes to sour cream.. I still mix the light sour cream w/ greek yogurt haha

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    That is how my room look. LOL

I don't like it when they make it too sweet. I perfer my cafe sua da a bit bitter.

I will give you Evo protein for your post workout too.
    Don't lie Extra Virgin evO Oil.. & you know you're not cafe sua da nothing.. you're at Cafe Lu.. (I know that you know what that is hahaha)

groce...

my lunch...

You don't eat veggies? I <3 veggies... your lunch would probably give me mud butt.. that sauce a lone.. gawwllkkklskfdlaksjdf

I like the brown rice and Sunny D

Strong cardboard box kitchen table.
    AHHAHAAHA did you just move or something Hosum??? I ate off moving boxes at one point..
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    You don't eat veggies? I <3 veggies... your lunch would probably give me mud butt.. that sauce a lone.. gawwllkkklskfdlaksjdf

AHHAHAAHA did you just move or something Hosum??? I ate off moving boxes at one point..
    I like veggies, but not onions and olives.

I'm po, can't afford real table so have to resort to cardboard box tables.

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

I wanna see. Can I see pics of whale form too? *inspiration*
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Don't believe Hos, he so baller his estate is size of an apartment complex. His movie room, is a theater and he spends his power lunches there for like 2 hours.

I like veggies, but not onions and olives.

I'm po, can't afford real table so have to resort to cardboard box tables.
    Sandbagging Du ma!

DO U EVEN APARTMENT COMPLEX?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) watch4theDROP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sheebal View Post
    makes me rage

*reasons why i hate koreans video*
    lolsies

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by FreshWerk View Post
    whats up fellow asians..

How is everyone??

Unfortunately cant make it to the gym since our damn base is getting attacked BLAH! Closed everything down..

Sooo.... im doing pushups, situps and some calve raises.

Hopefully we open back up later.
    stay safe bro. my brother got back from his deployment from there a little over a year ago. He says it can go from normal to chit getting real quick.

I love chocolate and Asian candies bro. I can eat them all day. That is why I don't like going through the snack isles in an Asian supermarket because too much want on Asian snacks.
    Meh, I like Asian snacks, like the preserved or sundries types. Not so much the candy. Asian chocolates and hard candies still have a way to go.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Not sure what's for lunch yet. I'm working from home today due to a sick wife, and she told me to pick up some stuff at Costco. So maybe two pizza slices from there or a VN sammich nearby - no cafe sua da for me though.
    Well at least you don't have to cook. Hope wifey feels better.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Sad day since we on page 251

edit: wait 250 plus
    lol

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    No pizza pics yet but look at what my son did while I was preparing his breakfast this morning ...

That is how my room look. LOL
    Not surprised. Cuz you're probably the same height as his son.

no half cup of condensed milk in cafe, no want...
    This. But then again I drink it slow anyway. So by the time I get to it, the ice has melted just enough to cut into the sweetness.

LOL, best poverty snack growing up!
    What? U guys had condensed milk? U guys had crackers? U guys had snacks?

poverty my a$$. The best we got was milk toast.

Best poverty snack growing up is Taho. How I got dem proteinz from soy.

magtataho kaba? I thought u were mexican?

Not sure if I've ever had it, but I know I've had those ingredients. Must try.

I do like ginatan (sp?) though. Carb desserts of peace.

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

LOL@Mexican

I'm not a big ginataan fan bro but I love Biko (Filipino Rice Cake)

GTG man, ya'll have a good evening!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL@Mexican

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q2b-dSik8kc/TTQyLUmU3UI/AAAAAAAAADY/ZdXXkK8gzFM/s1600/3w.jpg[//img]

Oh yea, and puto.

poverty my a$$. The best we got was milk toast..
    Exactly, we dirty farmers had to steal those crackers and condensed milk from you rich folks.

LOL@Mexican

Later senor...

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I always do weighted walking lunges just not that heavy. After the 20' some step I'm already feeling it hahah I'm such a weakling & I cheat a little when it comes to sour cream.. I still mix the light sour cream w/ greek yogurt haha

Don't lie Extra Virgin evO Oil.. & you know you're not cafe sua da nothing.. you're at Cafe Lu.. (I know that you know what that is hahaha)

Just stop talking back and post more pics of you squatting. We need some back shots.

stay safe bro. my brother got back from his deployment from there a little over a year ago. He says it can go from normal to chit getting real quick.

Meh, I like Asian snacks, like the preserved or sundries types. Not so much the candy. Asian chocolates and hard candies still have a way to go.

Well at least you don't have to cook. Hope wifey feels better.

lol

Not surprised. Cuz you're probably the same height as his son.

This. But then again I drink it slow anyway. So by the time I get to it, the ice has melted just enough to cut into the sweetness.

poverty my a$$. The best we got was milk toast.

Love those dry and preserved fruits too. Not a fan of hard candies at all. Just maining chocolate especially dark chocolate.

LOL@Mexican

[img]http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Q2b-dSik8kc/TTQyLUmU3UI/AAAAAAAAADY/ZdXXkK8gzFM/s1600/3w.jpg[img]

Ube Biko is nom nom nom.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Exactly, we dirty farmers had to steal those crackers and condensed milk from you rich folks.

Later senor...

Audios....

:}

Audios....

:}
    LOL, i see what you did there.

LOL, i see what you did there.
    Strong awareness. LOL

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Just get some chucks..Enough of these cdgurl and balls crap, we all want to see the goods.

Strong squatting little pork, when will it be my turn?
    When you start lifting heavy and taking a multi. Keep hustling cuzz

I have naturally arched feet, chucks are super uncomfortable for me to wear... Ill find something. & don't knock Evo's preferences.. 1sexyCD4Uuuuu hahah

I'm starving!! I tossed in a cup of protien powder w my cereal, tasted like chocolate milk. But I'm still hungryyyy... What's for lunch ya'll.
    x2 on the chucks. If you are looking for flat shoes, won't they all be uncomfortable? Chucks are great value for in/out of the gym.

Originally Posted by BIEN_DIESEL View Post
    LAST NIGHT i went extreme on my chest even when my whole back is sore from monday back workout. trained soo hard to the point i nearly felt my left pec was going to come off my chest, my chest when pumped hits my 2nd finger when i put my thumb between my pec in the center of my chest with hand shaped like a sideway letter (L)

warmed up with cable flys and seated pec deck, about 15 sets of mod weights.
    bench press. warmed up with 135lbs for 40 reps, 225lbs for 25 reps, 405 for 6 reps x2,dop back down to 315lbs for 18 reps,315lbs for 14 reps.
    incline bench. warm up with 135lbs for 20 something reps, 225lbs for 18 reps, 315lbs for 6 reps... burns n tightnesss kicks in, 225lbs for 16 reps.

incline db press. 125lbs for 10 reps 2 sets.

decline bench warm up 225lbs for 20 reps times 2 sets, 315lbs for 8 reps.

seated declinemachine, as much as i can and as much reps as i can, about 6 sets

last seated pec fly for several sets n reps, dont remember much bc it was my first day i was able to hold a meal down from my stomach flu and 3 hours of sleep n 10 hours of work n still hit the gym
    225x25, 405x6, 315x18. You're that guy in the gym who sits down on the bench beside where I've got my deadlifts set up and start to do the same weight/rep scheme on the bench that I am doing on the deadlift. Had that happen to me once and cawt dayum...was mirin hard!

She's baccckkkk, so much hnnnnggg on this chick...Her bf is an Asian dude.

@BIEN: That training crae...Chick in vid lives in South FL.
    Dat accent...dem legs...dat squat form..HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGH

Got the video for this gif? LOL

Negged!!!

Please stay safe bro.

This. First world problem.

ROFLMAO

This made my laugh for the day. LOL

Enjoy your rest day bro!

Morning du mas!!!
    Here's the source

200g of crock pot chicken
    28g of fat free shredded cheese
    1 original Flatout Wrap (flatbread)
    28g (1 small bag) of Baked Ruffles (Cheedar and Sour Cream)
    1 can of 12 oz. Coke Zero

I skipped on the 20g of Oikos plain greek yogurt (taste like sour cream) today.

Lemme guess, chick-fil-a for you?
    Can you link me on the crock pot you have? I keep seeing people make that crock pot chicken. Looks fukin great

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    in class learning about excel yipeee ...

do i even excel?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

pok srs lol was had on that fb troll lol omg! dat face
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pok srs lol was had on that fb troll lol omg! dat face
    do you even excel? What class are you in? What program are you currently working at (if you're in one)

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I've seen your vids and numbers, and you are a strong mofo. I gotta tell ya, you're pretty gifted genetically strength wise cause there's a lot of people your size and they don't come close to putting up numbers like you do. And its awesome that you are pushing that gift to the max unlike how some people have something they are really good at, but they kinda just let it go or aren't interested in seeing what they can really do with it.
    Thnks man, appreciate ur comments, I fought hard all my life to over come the sterotype about asians. I keep pushing. All those youtube videos of me are old, I will start making new videos
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BIEN_DIESEL is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    WHY BEIN no incline...smh
    Of coure I incline. Warm up 135 for 20 reps, 225 for 18-20 reps 2 sets then 315 for 6 reps, then db incline 125lbs for 10-14 reps 3 sets
    Fictional character
    Natural just means you're able to beat a piss test, doesn't mean anything about the truth.
    1500lbs bench,squat,dl, u mad?
    5'11-6 FEET,210-228LBS
    personal trainer
    aiming to be 260-280lbs of fearfull mass
    max bench,545lbs 11/23/10 565lbs 7/11/11
    barbell curl 185lbs, 175lbs 4 reps 9/1/09
    leg press 1345lbs
    squat 455lbs 9/5/09 sciatic nerve damage
    deadlift 580lbs
    shurgs 865lbs reps
    lil 20.5 inch arms
    FULL VIETNAMESE DU MA! u mad?

Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Michael Bao has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Of coure I incline. Warm up 135 for 20 reps, 225 for 18-20 reps 2 sets then 315 for 6 reps, then db incline 125lbs for 10-14 reps 3 sets
    I've seen your vids and numbers, and you are a strong mofo. I gotta tell ya, you're pretty gifted genetically strength wise cause there's a lot of people your size and they don't come close to putting up numbers like you do. And its awesome that you are pushing that gift to the max unlike how some people have something they are really good at, but they kinda just let it go or aren't interested in seeing what they can really do with it.

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I went to the gym again just to try this out http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...the_mantathlon. I scored a 76 Superman.

Bench 16
    Chin-Ups 20
    Overhead Press 15
    Dips 19
    Curls 6
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

LOL@your rich ass playing like you on poverty time :SMH:

Ube Biko is nom nom nom.
    DO U EVEN SPLENDA?

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post

Can you link me on the crock pot you have? I keep seeing people make that crock pot chicken. Looks fukin great
    Check out Brandon Campbell of Campbell Fitness on youtube. The buffalo wings crockpot is what I used. I also use the Frank's BBQ.

in class learning about excel yipeee ...

do i even excel?
    Nice, learn and master vlookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, even a simple freeze pane...Will be useful to you when you enter the business/analysis world (srs).

Thnks man, appreciate ur comments, I fought hard all my life to over come the sterotype about asians. I keep pushing. All those youtube videos of me are old, I will start making new videos
    I know that stereotype. Some bish gave me the stereotype that Asian small peepee crap and I ended up banging her and slapped her with my penor on the forehead (srs) No Bien Dieselin'.

Originally Posted by Michael Bao View Post
    ...and you moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bell Aire.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I went to the gym again just to try this out http://www.t-nation.com/free_online_...the_mantathlon. I scored a 76 Superman.

Bench 16
    Chin-Ups 20
    Overhead Press 15
    Dips 19
    Curls 6
    Good job man. I Superman that Hoe nomsayin?

Morning be de's, du ma's, Excel CEO's, Mexican farmers, baklas and CDgurls with dat dere sweet tooth!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

train pretty hard last night... sucks tk is sick and cant give 100% maybe he just stay home..
    Pretty basic routine. i like the norm.

Incline BB 5 sets
    FLAT BB 5 sets
    Flyes 4
    Dips superset crossovers 3 sets

Reverse pushdowns. 3 sets

calf presses 4 sets boom.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL@your rich ass playing like you on poverty time :SMH:

DO U EVEN SPLENDA?

Check out Brandon Campbell of Campbell Fitness on youtube. The buffalo wings crockpot is what I used. I also use the Frank's BBQ.

Nice, learn and master vlookups, pivot tables, conditional formatting, even a simple freeze pane...Will be useful to you when you enter the business/analysis world (srs).

I know that stereotype. Some bish gave me the stereotype that Asian small peepee crap and I ended up banging her and slapped her with my penor on the forehead (srs) No Bien Dieselin'.

...and you moving with your Auntie and Uncle in Bell Aire.

Good job man. I Superman that Hoe nomsayin?

Morning be de's, du ma's, Excel CEO's, Mexican farmers, baklas and CDgurls with dat dere sweet tooth!
    LOL @ this post. Spreading the excel knowledge ITT. I only know the basics. Never had to really learn it; my dad's a wizard at it though

Up for a fasted bench session brahs.

Morning po dirt farmers, wannabe porn stars, condensed milk lovers, and Viet sammich connoisseurs!!
    ## chillin at home crew

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post

Bench 16
    Chin-Ups 20
    Overhead Press 15
    Dips 19
    Curls 6

Nice comp

Bench- 33
    chin-ups- 25
    Overhead press- 24
    Dips- 22
    Curls- 16
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Closed Thread
Page 252 of 321 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 302 ... LastLast