Closed Thread
Page 302 of 321 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast
Results 9,031 to 9,060 of 9602
    ♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Never tried Instagram on the iPhone, but the app on Android is pretty cool (see avi )

Shades of Jenny No lol
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    nojimmyno.
    No more poverty phone. I got the Galaxy S3 during lunch today.

@Ken: What's your instagram bro?
    Last edited by audieswu; 04-01-2013 at 11:50 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Sup Asian peeps. How's everyone's day going?

Today will be my first day back in the gym in exactly a week. Was really busy last week with both business and pleasure. Will decide what to train once I get to the gym.
    doing good here, days been going by quick. disappoint as hell at walking dead finale though

inb4 your workout is an hour of super setting the hip abductor machine and hyper extensions
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Their heartbeats quicken Atsilan's Avatar
    Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    Ok, ok I'm sorry krazed

And I'm sorry new revolution for being a cheeky bugger

A salute is in my gallery to verify that I'm real.

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Can't wait till I get my upgrade discounts. It's gonna cost me a grip to upgrade the whole families phones early.

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    doing good here, days been going by quick. disappoint as hell at walking dead finale though

inb4 your workout is an hour of super setting the hip abductor machine and hyper extensions
    Yeah that finale was dissapoint. I just started getting into WD this season. So I watched the whole marathon before the finale, just to kinda feel meh @ the end.

LOL abductor machines n hyper extensions. Yea I'm just gonna do moderate total body workout today and tomorrow, just to prime myself for the rest of the week. Plus need to start dropping fat for summer vacation. Slow and steady wins the race right?

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Can't wait till I get my upgrade discounts. It's gonna cost me a grip to upgrade the whole families phones early.
    Pretty happy with the upgrade, I had the discount + more discounts since my wifey's friend is the store manager. 4G LTE is fast as hell.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup Asian peeps. How's everyone's day going?

Today will be my first day back in the gym in exactly a week. Was really busy last week with both business and pleasure. Will decide what to train once I get to the gym.
    Kill it.

Invite me back to the convo bro. :}

Why not wait until the S4 comes out? I think it comes out this month.

Originally Posted by Atsilan View Post
    Ok, ok I'm sorry krazed

[Img]http://imgur.com/LN1Kwc6.jpg[img]

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me PIIYB now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

Meh....didn't even watch the video.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Too much more money for the first release of those things. Didn't pay much for the S3 at all so I switched.
    When I was single, I always went for the latest and greatest. No longer the case, I'm happy with S3 and staying with Verizon. Remember I was even thinking about getting Straight Talk at one point.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Pretty happy with the upgrade, I had the discount + more discounts since my wifey's friend is the store manager. 4G LTE is fast as hell.
    Yeah I love the 4G LTE speed on my phone. I just want the s3 s4 because I want a bigger phone. I tried the Galaxy and Note in the store and it just felt so comfortable. I hate typing on my phone now.

Too much more money for the first release of those things. Didn't pay much for the S3 at all so I switched.
    When I was single, I always went for the latest and greatest. No longer the case, I'm happy with S3 and staying with Verizon. Remember I was even thinking about getting Straight Talk at one point.
    Technologically I don't think any of the new versions of Apple or Samsung phones are leaps and bounds ahead of the model they just replaced. And it's not like most people use every little function. I do like the latest things, don't get me wrong. I just time it when it's a better deal.

Technologically I don't think any of the new versions of Apple or Samsung phones are leaps and bounds ahead of the model they just replaced. And it's not like most people use every little function. I do like the latest things, don't get me wrong. I just time it when it's a better deal.
    Exactly this

Don't want to resort to G4P just to pay for my cellphone bills.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sounds good. Let me know when you want to be invite back to the convo.

:}

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Awesome bro! You'll love the phone

Instagram is the same as my YT handle: hktwanderer

Yeah that finale was dissapoint. I just started getting into WD this season. So I watched the whole marathon before the finale, just to kinda feel meh @ the end.

LOL abductor machines n hyper extensions. Yea I'm just gonna do moderate total body workout today and tomorrow, just to prime myself for the rest of the week. Plus need to start dropping fat for summer vacation. Slow and steady wins the race right?
    Hey bro, we're old so all we can do is "slow and steady"

Kill it.

Invite me back to the convo bro. :}

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let me PIIYB now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will kill you.

S4 is going to be $250 with 2-yr contract. The S3 is now < $100 under contract.

Exactly this

Sounds good. Let me know when you want to be invite back to the convo.

:}
    LULZ
    ## chillin at home crew

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

I like my Note II and all, but will be picking up the S4 soon. Is it out yet?
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Sorry mate, been sexually abstinent for about 5 years and ongoing so you better kill me now

And @ audieswu - how many more squats do I have to do D:

OK bro will add you on IG.

Where on the bolded portion? Verizon still have them for $200 with 2 yrs. contract.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Exactly this

As opposed to now when you do G4Free? lol

Hey bro, we're old so all we can do is "slow and steady"

LULZ
    lol, I'm slow and steady by choice, not by force. But at least we're doing it, right?

Yeah, I don't mind getting an s4 at that price. But I'm not sure I wanna get everyone one at that price, lol.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ok, ok I'm sorry krazed

[Ig]http://imgur.com/LN1Kwc6.jpg[/img]
    word of advice.....
    Don't take anything Evo posts too seriously for now. You'll be getting all copypastas till he really believes female posters are really female, and that you aren't just here to get white knighted for a couple weeks and then disappear again. Which is pretty much what all of them seem to do so far.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    word of advice.....
    Don't take anything Evo posts too seriously for now. You'll be getting all copypastas till he really believes female posters are really female, and that you aren't just here to get white knighted for a couple weeks and then disappear again. Which is pretty much what all of them seem to do so far.
    No whiteknight?

word of advice.....
    Don't worry nykwan, I'll stick with you even until you're old and wrinkly.

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    word of advice.....
    ^^yellowknight of peace...

That's only another couple weeks, Kwan turns 54 next month.

PM me your glute pics so I can assess your progress. I suggest wearing the b-day suit or a G strang to fully
    experience similar to current 3D or Samsung's Motion Plus technologies.

Smell-a-vision, no thanks jeff.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I like my 3Gs and all, but will be picking up the S4 soon. Is it out yet?

Sorry mate, been sexually abstinent for about 5 years and ongoing so you better kill me now

And @ audieswu - how many more squats do I have to do the D:
    I am sure as many pump as you can before the boom, protein everywhere.

Dumb gona dumb.

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Inb4 I'm the new star of Catfish.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

PM me your glute pics so I can assess your progress. I suggest wearing the b-day suit or a G strang to fully

U wot m8

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DeuILt7.jpg[IMG]

U wot m8

no wacist

CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    OK bro will add you on IG.

Where on the bolded portion? Verizon still have them for $200 with 2 yrs. contract.
    I've seen newspaper ads for $80. Costco dot com has the S3 16GB for Verizon for $50. Amazon is probably just as cheap.

LOL @ Motion Plus

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    I like my 3Gs and all, but will be picking up the S4 soon. Is it out yet?

I am sure as many pump as you can before the boom, protein everywhere.

Dumb gona dumb.
    S4's not out yet bros. Announced May 1st for T-mobile. Dunno about the other carriers.
    ## chillin at home crew

S4's not out yet bros. Announced May 1st for T-mobile. Dunno about the other carriers.
    May 1st is right around the corner, will be waiting.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

prepare your angus.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

I've seen newspaper ads for $80. Costco dot com has the S3 16GB for Verizon for $50. Amazon is probably just as cheap.

LOL @ Motion Plus

T-mobile has the no contract deal which is quite attracting. I don't know how good their signal is. Anyone has any experiences with T-mobile. All I know the chick in their commerical is hut.

If AT&T does not allow unlimited data for upgrades, I am definitely ditching them for another provider.

May 1st is right around the corner, will be waiting.

Closed Thread
Page 302 of 321 FirstFirst ... 202 252 292 300 301 302 303 304 312 ... LastLast