Closed Thread
Page 299 of 321 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,970 of 9602
    nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Atsilan View Post
    guess I'm light years too late to say "in".
    Herro there....

just keeps getting bigger and bigger..
    I bet you say that to all the boys.

Superb photoshop handiwork lolol
    Thanx.

Why all of you don't reveal your faces I will never know..

SHOW YOURSELVES!!!
    I haven't seen tho.. :/ poop.
    Most of us had our faces in pics in this thread somewhere. I think I have some with my face in my gallery or older profile pics.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50) tapsilog will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by PokLim View Post
    How long have you been lifting? What are your current Bench, Squat, Deadlift numbers?

mirin all these reh band reviews. Kinda want, but at $40 bucks a pop..cawt dayum
    Over 10 years but on and off. Started when I'm 17, I'm 31 now. Got fat and decided to hit the gym again 3 months ago. I was 165lbs then and I'm 150lbs now, 5'4". I only started doing deadlifts and squats last month so my numbers aren't high. I'm focusing on building leg strength still.

Squats = 155lbs 5x5
    Deadlifts = 215lbs 5x5
    Bench = 155lbs 5x5

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I can't wait to get off the cut and get back to eating normally again. Shoulders were a tiny bit weaker today so I'm starting to lose a little strength. And my squat has been stuck at this plateau for the past month. No food = no gains. I'm down almost 15lbs since Jan1 though, but I still think I'd like to drop 5lbs more before I stop.

Then I'll try a really slow bulk through summer for the first time just to see how that goes.

But one thing I noticed this mnorning in the gym was that since it was early, I was the only one in the weight area but there were alot of people on the treadmills and ellipticals. And looking around, it really hit me that the fitness industry really has everyone brainwashed into thinking that just doing cardio is the best way to lose weight and stay in shape. Every single one of the people huffing and puffing away the entire 2 hrs that I was there just looked like the average person off the street at best. Most just looked out of shape. And I'll bet they are doing their cardio bunny routines 3-5times per week and not seeing any changes. I haven't done any cardio yet. I'm still holding off for in case I hit a stubborn phase and then I'll add in cardio to keep the cut going.
    My vids

Their heartbeats quicken Atsilan's Avatar
    Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    I can't wait to get off the cut and get back to eating normally again. Shoulders were a tiny bit weaker today so I'm starting to lose a little strength. And my squat has been stuck at this plateau for the past month. No food = no gains. I'm down almost 15lbs since Jan1 though, but I still think I'd like to drop 5lbs more before I stop.

Then I'll try a really slow bulk through summer for the first time just to see how that goes.

But one thing I noticed this mnorning in the gym was that since it was early, I was the only one in the weight area but there were alot of people on the treadmills and ellipticals. And looking around, it really hit me that the fitness industry really has everyone brainwashed into thinking that just doing cardio is the best way to lose weight and stay in shape. Every single one of the people huffing and puffing away the entire 2 hrs that I was there just looked like the average person off the street at best. Most just looked out of shape. And I'll bet they are doing their cardio bunny routines 3-5times per week and not seeing any changes. I haven't done any cardio yet. I'm still holding off for in case I hit a stubborn phase and then I'll add in cardio to keep the cut going.
    Be my personal trainer 4 free pls.
    A salute is in my gallery to verify that I'm real.

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tapsilog View Post
    Over 10 years but on and off. Started when I'm 17, I'm 31 now. Got fat and decided to hit the gym again 3 months ago. I was 165lbs then and I'm 150lbs now, 5'4". I only started doing deadlifts and squats last month so my numbers aren't high. I'm focusing on building leg strength still.

Squats = 155lbs 5x5
    Deadlifts = 215lbs 5x5
    Bench = 155lbs 5x5
    Well, most people will start their workout with the compound movement (squat, bench and deadlift). Then move onto their accessory exercises (dips, rows, chinups, whatever)

Yes, because their diets are probably chit. Lack of knowledge = no results = more money into memberships.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    They might have different goals. Not everyone wants to look the best they just kind of want it.

People like you and I have made it a lifestyle and even though we have bumps and injurys we get it back.

My surgery is tomorrow.

Bruce I have been eating more since my injury to help with building my Achilles and you know the first thing I had was a big fat juicy burger. Nomnomnom

At the same time it sucks since I was so close to my 8-10 percent Bodyfat gosls
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Need pics to confirm if you qualify for his services. Also for "before" pictures. Report back with results.

edit:

Schmack, I've noticed that lifters usually get hit with some chitty luck IRL. You're making progress, PRing every workout, looking more aesthetic on the weekly, and bam; some shiit happens and you get pushed back a couple of months. It becomes a mental game from there. But it's always reassuring to know that when you get back into it, you adapt to your injuries and heal from them and sooner or later, you're hitting bigger numbers and looking better than you did before you got injured. And then 1 year later, that couple of months that had you feeling like chit looks and feels like it was nothing. It's a long-term game we're playing.

Send me the noodz so I can thoroughly evaluate where you are first.

Yes, because their diets are probably chit. Lack of knowledge = no results = more money into memberships.
    Tru dat. Diet is 80% of it.
    My vids

Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50) Atsilan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Need pics to confirm if you qualify for his services. Also for "before" pictures. Report back with results.

edit:

Schmack, I've noticed that lifters usually get hit with some chitty luck IRL. You're making progress, PRing every workout, looking more aesthetic on the weekly, and bam; some shiit happens and you get pushed back a couple of months. It becomes a mental game from there. But it's always reassuring to know that when you get back into it, you adapt to your injuries and heal from them and sooner or later, you're hitting bigger numbers and looking better than you did before you got injured. And then 1 year later, that couple of months that had you feeling like chit looks and feels like it was nothing. It's a long-term game we're playing.
    Before pictures are pretty risqué considering I'm in my undies. :/ wat do?

And a surgery? Good luck schmack.

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    They might have different goals. Not everyone wants to look the best they just kind of want it.

People like you and I have made it a lifestyle and even though we have bumps and injurys we get it back.

My surgery is tomorrow.

Bruce I have been eating more since my injury to help with building my Achilles and you know the first thing I had was a big fat juicy burger. Nomnomnom

At the same time it sucks since I was so close to my 8-10 percent Bodyfat gosls
    True. Could be they just want to keep active.

But yeah, eating more should help the injury. Try eating more gelatin too. The extra collagen might help with the tendon recovery.
    My vids

Before pictures are pretty risqué considering I'm in my undies. :/ wat do?
    Yeah, you're right. Take 'em off before taking the pics.
    My vids

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Well said Porky, no doubt I'll be back. The week before my injury I PR'd my Deadlift of 405 and front squat of 205. I got weak legs but was increasing weight. Will be there again.

At Kat Von D, surgery because I was wrestling a Bull by the horns in Spain. I underestimated its weight.

:}
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

True. Could be they just want to keep active.

But yeah, eating more should help the injury. Try eating more gelatin too. The extra collagen might help with the tendon recovery.

Yeah, I plan on at least using the recovery for a clean bulk. Will soak up Glutamin and Chondroitin as well.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Yeah, you're right. Take 'em off before taking the pics.
    Aren't you married? Mind=blown ?_?

Actually no he isn't.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Well said Porky, no doubt I'll be back. The week before my injury I PR'd my Deadlift of 405 and front squat of 205. I got weak legs but was increasing weight. Will be there again.

At Kat Von D, surgery because I was wrestling a Bull by the horns in Spain. I underestimated its weight.

:}
    Bruh u cray. Did you eat it afterwards?

But for cereal now.

Hmm..if you're already 104lbs, I'm guessing you're not really needing to lose alot of weight.

But when I cut, I just keep it simple. I've done the logging every calorie thing in the past, and it really works awesome, but I don't have the willpower for that anymore. Even my workouts are all complicated like I see others do, I stick with the basics. Mostly compounds. I don't have time to do 7 exercised per muscle gorup like some people.

Did you ever watch the Rocky movies? Rocky4? I always say, don't be Ivan Drago, be Rocky. Keep it simple and get good at the basics.

Use the online calculators to guesstimate what your maintenance cals are. And then I just eat 500 cals less. You might have to only eat 2-300 less since you're maintenance cals are going to be lower. You dont' want to crash diet. I just make sure I eat enough protein, and then dont' care waht the rest of the cals are. I don't do the eat every 2 hrs thing either...too much work.

And then I stick to compounds for my lifts. I think I only do 2 or 3 exercises for chest, back, legs, and shoulders.

I'm too lazy to get complicated these days.
    My vids

Nope, but I was married before, and I was actually really faithful, and didn't even look at other women. I was the one that other husbands told their wives they were going out with so the wives would be OK with them going out. LOL

But I think I only started to white knight recently. These guys must have been a bad influence on me!

But now that we settled my marital situation....does that mean you'll send me the noodz?
    My vids

Bruh u cray. Did you eat it afterwards?
    No, it lived to fight another day. Next year will try again.

You Cray with all that tat
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

this is my bod right now. I haven't worked out in about..two weeks or so since my back and neck starting hurting alot. I want to get super cut like those fitness models but I don't know wat to dew. And no noodz wtfbbqlol

this is my bod right now. I haven't worked out in about..two weeks or so since my back and neck starting hurting alot. I want to get super cut like those fitness models but I don't know wat to dew. And no noodz wtfbbqlol
    Don't believe since no tat work Kat Von D
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Don't believe since no tat work Kat Von D
    All my tats are on my left including the name that you an kinda see on my hip in that pic, I have a full body one that shows all my tats but like I said, undies.. :/

All my tats are on my left including the name that you an kinda see on my hip in that pic, I have a full body one that shows all my tats but like I said, undies.. :/
    Hmm ok, you will need to eat more than maintenance level to increase muscle and then taper down food to lose most the fat.

You would look too skinny if you tapered down from the current body.

I approve of current status
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I agree with Schmack.

It's pretty hard to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time, unless maybe you never worked out before and you can get those begnniner gains and recomp.

But yeah, if you just cut, you'd get lean, but then you'd be thinner. The fitness models have more muscle on them.

So you probably want to do a lean bulk first. I'd say to figure out maintenance calories, and then maybe add 300cals. And then lift weights. Then cut down later.

The Female Bodybuilding section would probably have women that can tell you better what works for women. Cause I can't tell you for sure that what might work for the guys would be the same for women though.

And though I'll hate myself for telling a girl to look in another section of the forums than this one, I'm sure they would be very helpful for your goals. But make sure you still hang out in here too!

But like Schmack said already...I approve of your current status. You look good. I can see the lines on the sides of the abs there....love that on girls. Shecksy.

And you just had to tease us with the slight boobage showing... hnnng.
    My vids

Okay, I'll take your advices and bulk up a lil first. Schmack you make it sound so easy to taper down lol. And I don't think I'll be able to fit into the female bodybuilding section but I'll try. It's like being a newborn crow and you imprint on the first thing you see, which was this section huehuehue

Okay, I'll take your advices and bulk up a lil first. Schmack you make it sound so easy to taper down lol. And I don't think I'll be able to fit into the female bodybuilding section but I'll try. It's like being a newborn crow and you imprint on the first thing you see, which was this section huehuehue
    Tapering/cutting down just requires discipline. Its just about eating less than maintenance, and then lifting weights to try to maintain your muscle, else the body will dump muscle. So if you got the willpower, you will do just fine. Just be patient cause you dont' lose it in a week or two.

There was korean girl, Jenny No, that was posting here a month ago. Her goal was to do the bikini competitions. Not sure if she'll come back, but if she does, you could probably ask her for advice too.
    My vids

Taper down from maintenance whether its eating less calories or increasing cardio.

I have seen a few newbie ask questions in the female section and I gotta say a lot of them are not welcoming. It's the typical did you even do a search answers.
    Last edited by schmack; 03-31-2013 at 10:57 AM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is my bod right now.
    I've had a crush on you for years
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    I've had a crush on you for years

There's only room for one M******* around here.

Sup Brah! Nice out
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There's only room for one M******* around here.

Sup Brah! Nice out
    Sup! It really is

Took bike out for first ride of 2013. Feelsgoodman. Went to the esplanade with the intention of reading there but was too chilly/windy. At trident cafe on newbury and grabbing a quick lunch and hope to finish 'rise of the governor' today. Been procrastinating with this book

How long till you ride again with your foot/ankle problems?
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Closed Thread
Page 299 of 321 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 ... LastLast