Closed Thread
Page 255 of 321 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast
Results 7,621 to 7,650 of 9602
    Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    any movies you recommend? signed up for DVD plan on netflix but running out of movies i want to watch

i'm subbed to him, dudes a beast. would be awesome if he was interested but i'm just a joe schmoe, doubt he'd have the time

i've posted pics of gf before, in to see pics of other brahs gfs, wives, sisters, cousins
    Mines were posted on Official ABB'er thread part 3, it has long been deleted though.

:}
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    on topic of squatting shoes, i still squat in my nike free runs which i know isn't optimal. anyone here use the vibrams?

they're on sale for $50 at REI, tempted to get them just for squats. i know timbahwolf uses them
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Don't Call it a Comeback! Boba_Bulk's Avatar
    Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Boba_Bulk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hosum View Post
    Just recently open here, so got to give it a try. It's a steakhouse.
    Nice. Two ribeyes medium rare for you Lance?

i've posted pics of gf before, in to see pics of other brahs gfs, wives, sisters, cousins
    I know, i was just messin, I seen the pics you posted before.

Mines were posted on Official ABB'er thread part 3, it has long been deleted though.

:}
    They ain't deleted from gooks hard drive, lol!

on topic of squatting shoes, i still squat in my nike free runs which i know isn't optimal. anyone here use the vibrams?

they're on sale for $50 at REI, tempted to get them just for squats. i know timbahwolf uses them
    Audi n schmack use them regularly. I think Ho bought some too. I don't have a pair, but most people I know that do, swear by them.

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post

That sounds good. lol at the rolls. Also I was at SAMs Club yesterday, bought a box of a dozen croissants. Have no idea what possesed me to buy them. I haven't eaten croissants in over a year.

I first saw Tuans vids about 5 ago. He's got a great physique, but I think he stopped being natty a couple of years ago. He does have a lot of good routines though.
    o_O if you are srs that's for damn shame. I agree and no homo when I say he has a good physique/thickness. He just recently opened up his own gym which is pretty cool.

Will remember that when I'm in St. Louis sometime in the Summer. I may have to meet up with you on the next trip.

i'm subbed to him, dudes a beast. would be awesome if he was interested but i'm just a joe schmoe, doubt he'd have the time
    Shyt don't put these guys on the pedestal. They are regular dudes like us who just enjoy lifting. I mean anyone can open up a youtube channel.

I say meet up with him or at least contact him first and see if he's down for lifting session while you are down there.

I actually use a weightlifting shoes now for squats. I have the Adidas Powerlifts.
    I wear my Reebok Crossfit Nano's for everything else.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Never heard that term for lunchtime sexors before.
    Nooo it's term for laser hair zappage.. :P

Originally Posted by Deathcore View Post
    sup brahs damn this thread is huge.
    Welcome. I want to go to NZ one day.. *le sigh*

Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Too much real life do not want
    Oh shoosh. you're married you're use to this stuff by now. hahaha

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    its ok to rock the granny panies.
    I concur especially if you have a cute butt Boxers or briefs?

TGIF brahs!

busy morning but finally slowed down

heading to texas in 2 weeks so need to do some last minute shopping this weekend. i am excite.
    I'm so jealous. Shopping in texas is awesome.. Nice weather I'm assuming too? "I have enough shoes, clothes and bags" said no woman... ever.

First night off from the gym!! Going to watch some men's vball tonight UCI vs BYU.. I am excited.. the s/o... not so much.. but too bad
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    I concur especially if you have a cute butt Boxers or briefs?
    It's all about the boxer brief lifestyle! Best of both worlds imo.

Just hit 425x10 on the deadlift. I've been doing touch and go though so it's not a real representation of what my actual DL max would be. Hoping to hit 475 for 3-5 in 2 weeks time. soon.jpg

Hitting PRs lately and it feels good. Hope everyone keeps hustling hard (Evo, keep hustling at chick-a-fil)

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    First night off from the gym!! Going to watch some men's vball tonight UCI vs BYU.. I am excited.. the s/o... not so much.. but too bad
    So you gonna get crunk tonight?

Originally Posted by PokLim View Post

Just hit 425x10 on the deadlift. I've been doing touch and go though so it's not a real representation of what my actual DL max would be.
    strong lifts porkchops!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Will remember that when I'm in St. Louis sometime in the Summer. I may have to meet up with you on the next trip.
    Let me know ahead of time so I can score some good Cards seat.

Just hit 425x10 on the deadlift. I've been doing touch and go though so it's not a real representation of what my actual DL max would be.
    What's wrong with TnG DLs?

Now we're talking. I'll bring some dim sums to make it worth while. Lots of sacrifice.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Now we're talking. I'll bring some dim sums to make it worth while. Lots of sacrifice.
    Not going to fit your macros, however, we can have some pho!

Not going to fit your macros, however, we can have some pho!
    I want to try these. Shirataki noodles.

I'm watching some crossfit mobility vids...I feel so dirty now.

INB4 Schmack.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

I want to try these. Shirataki noodles.
    [img]http://www.shiratakinoodles.net/shirataki.jpg[img]
    Thought about buying some of those, should do it for the cut.

Thought about buying some of those, should do it for the cut.
    I cannot find them around here. I guess rednecks don't like that stuff. They like chinese buffets though which I no longer go to.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) PokLim has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

strong lifts porkchops!
    Thank you, sir. Trying to get a swoler upper body..

What's wrong with TnG DLs?
    Biggest difference between TnG and normal would be that you're not really training the bottom portion of the DL as much. But it does seem great for actual back strength/size. Will report back after a couple more months doing TnG.

I cannot find them around here. I guess rednecks don't like that stuff. They like chinese buffets though which I no longer go to.
    Dat sodium. A lot of chinese buffets aren't that great anyways :s

online brah...

Biggest difference between TnG and normal would be that you're not really training the bottom portion of the DL as much. But it does seem great for actual back strength/size. Will report back after a couple more months doing TnG.
    I have always train TnG for DLs, probably easier since I don't to rest the weight after each rep.

Dat sodium and dat high fat content.

online brah...

I have always train TnG for DLs, probably easier since I don't to rest the weight after each rep.
    Lately I have been practicing my Valsalva maneuver breathing.

BFF KenshinH does this alot and I can tell helps tighten up my core before attempting some heavy ass lifts.

Who here plans a day ahead for a lunch/dinner date for tomorrow?

<----THIS GUY...Fuarkk planning a refeed is harder than just a straight out cheat meal. I dun fukked up last weekend. Hit my macros on protein and carbs but fat intake was 10g slightly higher. Not gonna happen again.
    #LOTSOFSACRIFRIRICE
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

<----THIS GUY...Fuarkk planning a refeed is harder than just a straight out cheat meal. I dun fukked up last weekend. Hit my macros on protein and carbs but fat intake was 10g slightly higher. Not gonna happen again.
    #LOTSOFSACRIFRIRICE
    Takes a lot of dedication and sacrifice to achieve your goal bro, so nothing wrong with that.

littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Just hit 425x10 on the deadlift. I've been doing touch and go though so it's not a real representation of what my actual DL max would be. Hoping to hit 475 for 3-5 in 2 weeks time. soon.jpg

Hitting PRs lately and it feels good. Hope everyone keeps hustling hard (Evo, keep hustling at chick-a-fil)
    haha what a trick answer. Boxer brief is cheating.. it either chokes your chini or it doesn't..

How long did it take you to hit those #'s? Son I am impress.

strong lifts porkchops!
    No sir. I don't drink (only on special occasions & even then only to toast or taste if it's super special liquor haha). Just gonna sit at the Bren Center & drool over some tall ass guys slapping some balls.

How do ya'll curb your appetite? I feel like eating everything in sight lately -___-
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

PS. How come ya'll have call out threads dropped on you left & right these days.. lol

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...83&pagenumber=

EVO!!!
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

GJDM!

I'll be going for 475 next time I max deads, also in about 5 weeks time

Yup, with TnG, no rep is the same as the first rep, since you're not as tight nor are you setting up the same way. Most people also tend to bounce a little, which makes the lift easier. Not saying you or Hosum does that though

online brah...

I reset after every rep in my work sets, not so much in warmups. But both styles have their benefits.

Dat sodium and dat high fat content.

Lately I have been practicing my Valsalva maneuver breathing.

BFF KenshinH does this alot and I can tell helps tighten up my core before attempting some heavy ass lifts.

#LOTSOFSACRIFRIRICE
    Yeah, I use the Valsalva maneuver on almost all the compound lifts. Makes you stronger and also makes the lift safer. Win win

Don't worry about a little slip up bro. Everything's not going to be perfect 100% of the time.

I miss my macros on fat every day!

Takes a lot of dedication and sacrifice to achieve your goal bro, so nothing wrong with that.
    x1000000

PS. How come ya'll have call out threads dropped on you left & right these days.. lol

EVO!!!
    LOL because Evo, Hosum, and co. keep coming in to racist threads and negging the sh!t out of those dudes

Deservedly so, I might add, since the mods don't close them half the time.
    ## chillin at home crew

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

#LOTSOFSACRIFRIRICE
    I do but for me it's easy. I go to the hot pot, yakuniku, or Korean BBQ restaurant and order 6-8 plates of beef, lamb, or bacon and tell them don't cut off the fat!

My macros are like 45% protein, 45% fat, and 10% carbs and the carbs only come from either fruit or veggies.

Btw this Intermittant fasting is wizardry! I've been doing it this week and I just weighed in at 159lbs. I'm gaining back most my weight but still have my abs. 2 more pounds and I'll be at my original weight when I was fat. I'm taking in 3300-3600 cals 5 days a week and have 2 refeeds a week.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    TGIF man! Lunch at Chick-Fil-A?

Same bro! Movies, dinner and shopping with the wifey this weekend.
    Arnold Expo maybe next year when a supp company sponsor my ass to go.
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Yup. Typical dad n hubby stuff. Real sacrifice. I'll be sacrificing in the food court,lol. Food court food is nothing special, but just brings me back to the days when a slice of pizza was a big deal.

Would like to hit the Arnold Classic one day too.

Nice. What's in Texas, work, vacay?

Also did I read right? You used to be 260? Gj on the weight loss bro.
    x3. I want to attend an Arnold Classics one of these year.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    TGIF brahs!!!

Same for me. Movies, dinner and shopping with the wifey this weekend ... at home and online. Wife's still sick and I still have a cold
    Hope both of you get well soon.

Pics?

Damn strong porkchop is strong.

online brah...

I don't DL and when I do, is TnG too.

This.

EVO!!!
    Most trolls does this.

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post
    I do but for me it's easy. I go to the hot pot, yakuniku, or Korean BBQ restaurant and order 6-8 plates of beef, lamb, or bacon and tell them don't cut off the fat!

My macros are like 45% protein, 45% fat, and 10% carbs and the carbs only come from either fruit or veggies.

Btw this Intermittant fasting is wizardry! I've been doing it this week and I just weighed in at 159lbs. I'm gaining back most my weight but still have my abs. 2 more pounds and I'll be at my original weight when I was fat. I'm taking in 3300-3600 cals 5 days a week and have 2 refeeds a week.
    3300-3600 is a lot for a cut.

Morning ladies!!! Slept in for 14hrs and just ate up some protein pancakes and bancons. Ready to hit up legs soon.

Have a great weekend all!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

online brah...

yeah, definitely adds a couple reps for me. Maybe around 3 more than if I were to do a full stop.

haha what a trick answer. Boxer brief is cheating.. it either chokes your chini or it doesn't..

How long did it take you to hit those #'s? Son I am impress.

No sir. I don't drink (only on special occasions & even then only to toast or taste if it's super special liquor haha). Just gonna sit at the Bren Center & drool over some tall ass guys slapping some balls.

How do ya'll curb your appetite? I feel like eating everything in sight lately -___-
    DLs are probably my best lift and I've been strength training for about 4 years now..been a while. Working on building my upper body sandcastle now though. It's tough at the university of sand castles though.

EVO!!!
    Contributed to that thread. heheh

GJDM!

I'll be going for 475 next time I max deads, also in about 5 weeks time

Yup, with TnG, no rep is the same as the first rep, since you're not as tight nor are you setting up the same way. Most people also tend to bounce a little, which makes the lift easier. Not saying you or Hosum does that though

LOL because Evo, Hosum, and co. keep coming in to racist threads and negging the sh!t out of those dudes

Deservedly so, I might add, since the mods don't close them half the time.
    It's so hard NOT to bounce when doing TnG. fuuuuu. Feels kind of bad. Will need to take a vid to assess how it looks. I hope I'm still able to DL 4 or 5 plates when I'm 40 years old...very impressive.

IF is pretty good if it works with your schedule. Keep hustling cuz

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Good job JB! Wish I could bulk like that

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    x3. I want to attend an Arnold Classics one of these year.

Hope both of you get well soon.

Pics?

Damn strong porkchop is strong.

I don't DL and when I do, is TnG too.

This.

Most trolls does this.

3300-3600 is a lot for a cut.

Morning ladies!!! Slept in for 14hrs and just ate up some protein pancakes and bancons. Ready to hit up legs soon.

Have a great weekend all!
    Morning sunshine!

Thanks, my wife's finally up and about, and my cold is slowly getting better. TGIF!

yeah, definitely adds a couple reps for me. Maybe around 3 more than if I were to do a full stop.

DLs are probably my best lift and I've been strength training for about 4 years now..been a while. Working on building my upper body sandcastle now though. It's tough at the university of sand castles though.

Contributed to that thread. heheh

It's so hard NOT to bounce when doing TnG. fuuuuu. Feels kind of bad. Will need to take a vid to assess how it looks. I hope I'm still able to DL 4 or 5 plates when I'm 40 years old...very impressive.

IF is pretty good if it works with your schedule. Keep hustling cuz
    DLs are my least favorite power lift lol. I barely trained it seriously last year. Hoping to change that for 2013

Age is just a number bro. I'd be disappointed if you're not pulling well more than 5 plates when you're my age.
    ## chillin at home crew

^^^Sup Evo & Tuan!

Makes sense especially now that your metabolism is crazy high. When it becomes that way, your are burning cals like nothing and will stay hungry all the time since you have a low bf%. I noticed this too. Since I lower my bf, I stay hungry as fuarrkkk even if I'm eating only 200-300 less than my training day macros. But slutever. I actually only drink 1-1.5 scoop of whey protein per day now, and I get the rest from all food because I rather eat the protein than drink it (no homo).

Also are you doing Keto? Damn such low carbs.

Goodnight brahs have an early training session at 5AM tomorrow.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

DLs are my least favorite power lift lol. I barely trained it seriously last year. Hoping to change that for 2013

Age is just a number bro. I'd be disappointed if you're not pulling well more than 5 plates when you're my age.
    I don't know about you guys, but the amount of 40+ year olds I know who lift/are into fitness is definitely under 5 IRL. Of course I don't know that many people at that age. But it is impressive as fuk considering you've probably got more obligations with careers and families and whatever other hobbies you can now afford as opposed to when you're my age and have a chit ton of time. What I'm trying to say to you oldies is.......GJDM.

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Sup brahs

Down to 164, that's an evening weighin also.

Body fat says 13 but not sure about that.

Anywho off to Audie's favorite routine.

400m Run (2min CAP)
    Tabata Air Squats
    400m Run (2min CAP)
    Tabata Push-ups
    400m Run (2min CAP)
    Tabata KB Swing (53/35)
    400m Run (2min CAP)
    Tabata Plyo Lunges
    400m Run (2min CAP)
    Tabata AbMat Sit-up

Each Tabata is 8 sets
    Last edited by schmack; 03-02-2013 at 07:18 AM.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ^^^Sup Evo & Tuan!

Makes sense especially now that your metabolism is crazy high. When it becomes that way, your are burning cals like nothing and will stay hungry all the time since you have a low bf%. I noticed this too. Since I lower my bf, I stay hungry as fuarrkkk even if I'm eating only 200-300 less than my training day macros. But slutever. I actually only drink 1-1.5 scoop of whey protein per day now, and I get the rest from all food because I rather eat the protein than drink it (no homo).

Also are you doing Keto? Damn such low carbs.

Goodnight brahs have an early training session at 5AM tomorrow.
    I'm still doing the stuff that I read on Timberwolf on simplyshredded. He trains morning without eating then he eats. His macro's he said is like 50% fat and 40% protein and rest carbs. And looking at the time he eats it's basically like intermitant fasting. The only thing I do differently is I keep the fat and protein the same% and I drink a scoop of protein right when I wake up. I'm scared I'll pass out and have the weights land on my head if I don't at least have something in my stomach when I go lift each morning. If I keep on being able to gain weight like this and still see my abs, striations, and veins then I'll keep the routine. The only hard part is taking in about 2000 calories post workout. I got to eat like 8 chicken thighs, 3 bananas, 2 scoops of protein, veggies, and 48 almonds.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

@schmack, good job with the weight loss bro. 164

I don't know about you guys, but the amount of 40+ year olds I know who lift/are into fitness is definitely under 5 IRL. Of course I don't know that many people at that age. But it is impressive as fuk considering you've probably got more obligations with careers and families and whatever other hobbies you can now afford as opposed to when you're my age and have a chit ton of time. What I'm trying to say to you oldies is.......GJDM.
    It's easy when you don't have a life bro.

J/k to be honest, I only have time for one hobby and this is what I choose to do. It's actually cheaper than a few other things I can do (also into PC gaming, A/V electronics, digital media, etc).

It's a juggling act with family and job needs for sure, but where there's a will...
    ## chillin at home crew

@schmack, good job with the weight loss bro. 164

It's easy when you don't have a life bro.

J/k to be honest, I only have time for one hobby and this is what I choose to do. It's actually cheaper than a few other things I can do (also into PC gaming, A/V electronics, digital media, etc).

It's a juggling act with family and job needs for sure, but where there's a will...
    Although I trained TnG DLs, I dont bounced the weight. I dont like to make loud noises and definitely dont want attention to ne.

Closed Thread
Page 255 of 321 FirstFirst ... 155 205 245 253 254 255 256 257 265 305 ... LastLast