Closed Thread
Page 232 of 321 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast
Results 6,931 to 6,960 of 9602
    Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Evening fellas..Finally back home. Get to hit the gym tonight for Upperbody power so that's good.
    Made decent progress last week with 6.2 lbs. weight loss on my first week with J.O.H..
    Will post update pic next week in my log and maybe even create another training vid.

BTW, IP Man is awesome! Saw it this week my bro have the blu ray edition, all 3 of them but I only saw the first flick.
    Will watch the other two soon.
    Nice. Good job with the weight drop progress Audietism.

Originally Posted by yellowbro01 View Post
    wasssaa fellow asians.

good to see this forum still going.
    Negged!!! Thanks for dropping by. :}

Btw, I was in your neighborhood last summer and swing by your store but didn't see you in there so I left.

Originally Posted by KRN-GOOKX891 View Post
    Whats up fellas? it's been a while

anybody got their shorts pissed on before?
    LOL

Originally Posted by liuzhoudragon View Post
    is getting your shorts pissed on some new slang I am unawre of ? or are you and your bf into golden showers?
    I am going to ask you this as nicely as possible. STFU!!! Don't be disrespecting the regs in here. You ain't funny *******.
    Last edited by New Evolution; 02-19-2013 at 02:30 AM.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Capsu1e has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would crawl into Natasha Yi's vagina, stretch into her skin and possess her as I used her hands to violate herself until I ejaculated inside her intestines.. then I'd finish off by giving birth to myself

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Here is my new pic that's going into our 2013 catalog for my company.

We stole the design from the Real Steel movie poster

Last edited by Johnnybomb; 02-19-2013 at 06:18 AM.
    Let's put a smile on that face :)

Semper Fi

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Yeah, I have the bluray too, so I've seen it like 5x now.
    Nice that movie is great bro.

I hate how my bro bought a new 1080p LED tv with 24p(?) with a blu ray to go along with it. The picture is so clear that the movie quality looks like it was shot on a studio and you're watching some soap opera crap.

Ever seen that before?

LOL only a **** will know that :}

Sup Gook.

Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    Nice. Good job with the weight drop progress Audietism.

Negged!!! Thanks for dropping by. :}

Btw, I was in your neighborhood last summer and swing by your store but didn't see you in there so I left.

LOL

I am going to ask you this as nicely as possible. STFU!!! Don't be disrespecting the regs in here. You ain't funny *******.
    Sup mang

Originally Posted by Johnnybomb View Post

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2uqbpmh.jpg[IMG]

[img]http://www.impawards.com/2011/posters/real_steel_ver4.jpg[img]
    That's a sick poster man GJ.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Welcome back brah.

Nice that movie is great bro.

I hate how my bro bought a new 1080p LED tv with 24p(?) with a blu ray to go along with it. The picture is so clear that the movie quality looks like it was shot on a studio and you're watching some soap opera crap.

Ever seen that before?
    Yeah, people call it Soap Opera Effect. It has to do with motion interpolation setting where the TV can add frames in between the actual frames to make motion smoother, which also makes everything look really clear. And gives the picture a look just like soap operas shot on video.

But people that hate it can usually turn it off. I have a Sony LED, and I can change settings to really enhance the soap opera effect or turn it all off so that it looks like 'normal'.

But that ultra real look has grown on me, and I kinda like it now. Its almost like super HD where everything is so clear that it looks real, and not film.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Yeah, people call it Soap Opera Effect. It has to do with motion interpolation setting where the TV can add frames in between the actual frames to make motion smoother, which also makes everything look really clear. And gives the picture a look just like soap operas shot on video.

But people that hate it can usually turn it off. I have a Sony LED, and I can change settings to really enhance the soap opera effect or turn it all off so that it looks like 'normal'.

But that ultra real look has grown on me, and I kinda like it now. Its almost like super HD where everything is so clear that it looks real, and not film.
    Man I hate the effect I mean I only really like it if we were watching a live ball game instead of a movie. Games look more stunning than ever. I will let my bro know so he can turn it off/on when he wants too. He has a Samsung one. I still have yet to purchase a new tv, I have one of the first generation 1080p's from 2007, it was the top of the line at the time it is a Samsung 40". Will more likely look into a 65-70" maybe by next year and the 40" goes to my man cave.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[/IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2uqbpmh.jpg[/IMG]

[/img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/gardenrock2/101011/xl23realsteelptr10101102.jpg[/img]
    Nice! I like that movie

Welcome back brah.

My wife and I hate that effect on our Samsungs. It actually gives her a headache.

For me, I'm a purist. I want to see exactly what the director intended, not what some technology wants me to see.

Man I hate the effect I mean I only really like it if we were watching a live ball game instead of a movie. Games look more stunning than ever. I will let my bro know so he can turn it off/on when he wants too. He has a Samsung one. I still have yet to purchase a new tv, I have one of the first generation 1080p's from 2007, it was the top of the line at the time it is a Samsung 40". Will more likely look into a 65-70" maybe by next year and the 40" goes to my man cave.
    Welcome back BFF! Missed you <3

On Samsung, it's called Auto Motion Plus. You can disable it by going into Picture Settings > Auto Motion Plus and set:

Blur Reduction - 10
    Judder Reduction - 0

And we love Ip Man 1+2

Morning be des, baklas, and Ip Man lovers!!
    ## chillin at home crew

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yeah, have him check the manual or just Google to see which settings on his TV affect that. I only know what they are on my Sony.

But yeah, go big on the TV. I tell all my friends that not a single guy has ever said he wished his TV was smaller, they only wish they bought bigger.
    My vids

I'm doing a fasted squat without this morning again. Feels like Im gonna die again like last week.

I think im going to eat on squat days from now on. Squat day seems like too much stress for my body too not have energy.
    My vids

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    frauk fasted squat.....da fuq
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post

On Samsung, it's called Auto Motion Plus. You can disable it by going into Picture Settings > Auto Motion Plus and set:

Blur Reduction - 10
    Judder Reduction - 0

And we love Ip Man 1+2

Strong no homo Tuan

But cereal thanks for the tips (no homo)

I will let my bro know. I really love his new LED Samsung and actually jelly especially for the price he paid for it back in Nov..
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    frauk fasted squat.....da fuq
    Fasted squats sounded better than I didnt have anything in the fridge to eat cause I was too lazy to go to Jewel last night squats.
    My vids

Fasted squats sounded better than I didnt have anything in the fridge to eat cause I was too lazy to go to Jewel last night squats.
    LMAO

Not a single grocery shopping cart was pushed that day.

Heard by 2015 min. wages will bumped to $9/hour!!! Yeah buddy, 1.5 years left man and Welcome to Walmart will be a prime destination IMO :}
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/2uqbpmh.jpg[/IMG

[img]http://i1013.photobucket.com/albums/af251/gardenrock2/101011/xl23realsteelptr10101102.jpg[/img

Would be better in the JB signature 1995 tank top.

Good work bro.

Did xfit this morning then went to regular gym right after. Busted out back and calves. Cardio and muscle stamina is much much better
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Johnnybomb has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Would be better in the JB signature 1995 tank top.

Good work bro.

Did xfit this morning then went to regular gym right after. Busted out back and calves. Cardio and muscle stamina is much much better
    I just ordered 3 more black tanks today for 38 RMB. How do you guys not like wearing that? It's like the most comfortable thing to wear and has great ventilation.

Semper Fi

I'm starting to get annoyed by the Xfitter's at my gym. Like last night two of these "Elitist" were hugging the gym and acting like they were beast moding shyt. But they weren't. I still would fukking warm up with their working sets even Tabata style. Also they were both sizing me up.

So to further pissed them off, I started my training with Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns, fuk yeah isolation movement as first exercise that'll make an elitist pissed off and cringe.

Also I had my headphones on and will stepped over their barbell setup to go from one place to the next. Fuk these so called elitist. /rant

#STAYNHUMBLEBUTKEEPNIT100
    Last edited by audieswu; 02-19-2013 at 07:56 AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I just ordered 3 more black tanks today for 38 RMB. How do you guys not like wearing that? It's like the most comfortable thing to wear and has great ventilation.

I usually wear Nike dryfit shirts or tanks. They keep me dry and it's especially good when i do cardio so the sweat doesn't make me too hot.

I'm starting to get annoyed by the Xfitter's at my gym. Like last night two of these "Elitist" were hugging the gym and acting like they were beast moding shyt. But they weren't. I still would fukking warm up with their working sets even Tabata style. Also they were both sizing me up.

So to further pissed them off, I started my training with Wide Grip Lat Pulldowns, fuk yeah isolation movement as first exercise that'll make an elitist pissed off and cringe.

Also I had my headphones on and will stepped over their barbell setup to go from one place to the next. Fuk these so called elitist. /rant

LOL, there's always bad apples in any batch.

Our gym has a room dedicated for xfit.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I usually wear Nike dryfit shirts or tanks. They keep me dry and it's especially good when i do cardio so the sweat doesn't make me too hot.
    For me I just hate sweating even when I see like a little bit of dampness on my shirt I feel like a dirty motherfuker. I tried lifting in UA, Nike Dryfit Pro Combat, and Adidas Tech fit tanks and I sweat when I lift in those. It's to the point where I can actually see the wet spots and it bugs me.

Semper Fi

Man I hate the effect I mean I only really like it if we were watching a live ball game instead of a movie.
    Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    My wife and I hate that effect on our Samsungs. It actually gives her a headache.

For me, I'm a purist. I want to see exactly what the director intended, not what some technology wants me to see.

Blur Reduction - 10
    Judder Reduction - 0

And we love Ip Man 1+2

That 'soap opera effect' is one of those things that people debate about all the time on the TV forums too. You got one side that says they want what was originally intended.

But then the other side says that the only reason its 'intended' is cause in the past, actual film was expensive so they figured that 24fps was the lowest FPS they could get away with and still have decent motion in movies, and save money from going higher FPS and using more film.
    And that these days everyone wants HD, more res, you got 4K TVs coming out, 3D is added to movies for more realism, but then you got something that makes movies look live and people hate it.

I think even people were saying that The Hobbit would be horrible cause of the 48FPS giving it that 'live' look. But then thats what Peter Jackson intended.

I used to not like it and it annoyed me. But that effect grew on me, and now I kinda like it now and have it turned on on my TV. I want TV to eventually be so hi def and real that its like I'm in the movie. So the more real it looks, the more I like it now.
    My vids

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yellowbro01 View Post
    wasssaa fellow asians.

good to see this forum still going.
    ditto
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

really why you mad though?

a humble person doesnt need to say he is humble nomsayin'?

let the xfitters do thier thang, you do your thang.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

That 'soap opera effect' is one of those things that people debate about all the time on the TV forums too. You got one side that says they want what was originally intended.

But then the other side says that the only reason its 'intended' is cause in the past, actual film was expensive so they figured that 24fps was the lowest FPS they could get away with and still have decent motion in movies, and save money from going higher FPS and using more film.
    And that these days everyone wants HD, more res, you got 4K TVs coming out, 3D is added to movies for more realism, but then you got something that makes movies look live and people hate it.

I think even people were saying that The Hobbit would be horrible cause of the 48FPS giving it that 'live' look. But then thats what Peter Jackson intended.

I used to not like it and it annoyed me. But that effect grew on me, and now I kinda like it now and have it turned on on my TV. I want TV to eventually be so hi def and real that its like I'm in the movie. So the more real it looks, the more I like it now.
    Ahh I see, I think it will be something for me to get used too..Also at that realism mode, I can tell who are bad actors lol

Not even mad once just slightly annoyed. Actually had a great session last night.

It's good just to talk about it here since I want to hear ya'lls perspective.

#IMMADOMEERRYDAY
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Humility is powerful
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Humility is powerful
    I agree yet it's the hardest thing to practice for most. - Audietism #2
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Humility is powerful
    the greatest man in history showed that and died for it.

still x-fitting? sorry i havent been reading all posts lol.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Ahh I see, I think it will be something for me to get used too..Also at that realism mode, I can tell who are bad actors lol

Not even mad once just slightly annoyed. Actually had a great session last night.

It's good just to talk about it here since I want to hear ya'lls perspective.

#IMMADOMEERRYDAY

Seeing I do both I have a great eye opener on the pro's/con's of each side.

Most xfitters seem like they are good folks who don't judge. I know a few on a personal level and they are judging people to begin with, they seem to be the ones who fit the cult like attitude.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

the greatest man in history showed that.

still x-fitting? sorry i havent been reading all posts lol.

yes 3 weeks in, got 3 weeks left. Doing both though
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There's a couple that come to my gym. I dont' care what they do, except there's one guy that will work on multiple things at once to superset like squat rack, pullup station, and a bench for dumbbells. And if you jump on one while he isn't there cause he's now doing the other things, he says he's still working there. My gym is small so I really I hate people hogging stuff like that.

And then there's this one scrawny goofy looking dude who wears a weight vest and does those kipping pullups. I see him look at me after his sets to see if I'm watching.
    My vids

Seeing I do both I have a great eye opener on the pro's/con's of each side.

Most xfitters seem like they are good folks who don't judge. I know a few on a personal level and they are judging people to begin with, they seem to be the ones who fit the cult like attitude.
    I mean granted this kid, yes a 20 sumthin know it all who happened to be son of the biggest car dealership in my area was the one doing xfit and seems to have that attitude that you are talking about. He has all the Rogue Fitness gear, reebok crossfit nano's, even a military back pack and he's not even in the service.

Again no hate but I've dealt with guys like him in the past and no not jelly once. I make good money that mommy and daddy doesn't just hand off to me.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

the greatest man in history showed that and died for it.
    who?

Semper Fi

Closed Thread
Page 232 of 321 FirstFirst ... 132 182 222 230 231 232 233 234 242 282 ... LastLast