Closed Thread
Page 223 of 321 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,690 of 9602
    schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    Nice!!! I'm sure you killed it bro! See you @7%

Morning all! Remember to #BEHUMBLE

Humility is key.

Honestly I am really missing conventional right now. Would go after work but tonight is V day. Gonna do regular gym tomorrow morning though.

Indeed at 7% bro. Not even sure what I'm at now.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Humility is key.
    Honestly I am really missing conventional right now. Would go after work but tonight is V day. Gonna do regular gym tomorrow morning though.

Indeed at 7% bro. Not even sure what I'm at now.
    I hear ya about missing conventional training bro. That's what I felt when I was doing P90X in '07. I quit it and went back to LA Fitness.

I'm starting to lean up some. Will take update pics next week.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I hear ya about missing conventional training bro. That's what I felt when I was doing P90X in '07. I quit it and went back to LA Fitness.

that's cool man, i took a before pic of xfit and will post my 6 week results. I do feel my endurance is better already but I wanna maintain my muscle so BCAA is my main thing.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    that's cool man, i took a before pic of xfit and will post my 6 week results. I do feel my endurance is better already but I wanna maintain my muscle so BCAA is my main thing.
    Nice good to hear your endurance is up. I believe that's the reason you started doing Xfit anyway. I have been hitting my macros to the T since Monday and I'm liking the weight loss so far...I have been following my coach's training program/routine even have me calculating my lifts each week! I've really focus since I started 3 days ago to squeeky clean my lifts, like no jerking/bouncing the weights, etc.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Nice good to hear your endurance is up. I believe that's the reason you started doing Xfit anyway. I have been hitting my macros to the T since Monday and I'm liking the weight loss so far...I have been following my coach's training program/routine even have me calculating my lifts each week! I've really focus since I started 3 days ago to squeeky clean my lifts, like no jerking/bouncing the weights, etc.
    Yeah that was my main reason to do it and to get it outta my system. Our Avi's look a like but your way bigger.

Any thoughts on Body Fortress whey? It's so cheap and seems to be legit. Wife bout two 2 pound cans for 11 each and it taste good.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

Yeah that was my main reason to do it and to get it outta my system. Our Avi's look a like but your way bigger.
    Any thoughts on Body Fortress whey? It's so cheap and seems to be legit. Wife bout two 2 pound cans for 11 each and it taste good.
    Man I take Body Fortress when I ran out of online bought whey protein. Nothing wrong with it at all. I like their Choco Peanut Butter flavor, taste great with Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    LOL Send me some samples swole.
    FURAK YOU AND THE MILLIONS OF PM'S I GET DAILY ON SAMPLES!

buy it! you wont be disappoint.

work a demo the past weekend feeelsgoodman.

Dafuq Swole?

SIngle awareness day is trmwr aka V day. ill be tearing the weights while others getting it in. do it with Prosupps HALOTROPIN
    testbooster.

I just saw that today, I think the guy compiled it and made a remix.
    Pretty funny though.

Yooo lemme try that Mr.Hyde samples mang. Srs if I like it I'm going to buy a tub or two. I want to try the legal CRACK on a bottle.
    frauk you too! it is just like crack, grape has has just been released. Lemon Razz is exclusive to another retailer.

i'll on sending you and manlet.

seriously my inbox is flooded with sample requests.

due to high demand it hard to keep up with it. ill work on it peeps

Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Du ma di ngu di!
    Ne ho ma
    Du Ma! Waiting at 5 am for class to start.

Morning peeps
    anh y0ng ha say y0

you mad i beat p90x in 30 days?
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Practicing Safe Sets littlemissy's Avatar
    littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) littlemissy has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Happy vday ya'll. I'll be slapping some balls tonigh-tah! At the gym... W a net..on the court... N with a group of people.. Sounds like a good time to me.

Anyone recommend a recovery drink? Just finished m tub of n gage... Meh. Need something new. Thx
    R 1 35
    L├┼┤
    2 4 6

"No Pecs No Secks, Can't do a curl - won't get a girl" - Chengman

Man I take Body Fortress when I ran out of online bought whey protein. Nothing wrong with it at all. I like their Choco Peanut Butter flavor, taste great with Pure Almond Milk Unsweetened Vanilla.

That's good to know, thanks bro

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post

testbooster.

frauk you too! it is just like crack, grape has has just been released. Lemon Razz is exclusive to another retailer.

Ne ho ma

anh y0ng ha say y0

Sup mang!

Originally Posted by littlemissy View Post
    Happy vday ya'll. I'll be slapping some balls tonigh-tah! At the gym... W a net..on the court... N with a group of people.. Sounds like a good time to me.

Anyone recommend a recovery drink? Just finished m tub of n gage... Meh. Need something new. Thx

Happy V Day sweet cheeks!
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I bet! Lobliner/Chris Jones keeps talking about how good Prosupps is so that definitely keeps the buzz going!
    It'll be good if you can hook us up for sure so we can try it out before we buy.

P90X is good if looking to just lose weight and get back into lifting.

Happy V-Day!

I just tried Amino One by MusclePharm and it's pretty good only 5 cals too if you are watching your macros.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I bet! Lobliner/Chris Jones keeps talking about how good Prosupps is so that definitely keeps the buzz going!
    It'll be good if you can hook us up for sure so we can try it out before we buy.

P90X is good if looking to just lose weight and get back into lifting.

Happy V-Day!

I just tried Amino One by MusclePharm and it's pretty good only 5 cals too if you are watching your macros.
    havent been watching POG but watch TG here and there, havent had time for YT.
    Marc's a big supporter and marketer
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

dun lie you will be slapping balls and clap them cheeks nom saying? i use to play indoor volleyball. i think i still can
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Im in the gym earlier today hitting squats for third time since last Sunday. Squat workout felt good but feel all dizzy like I'm going to our now.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Originally Posted by nykwan View Post
    Im in the gym earlier today hitting squats for third time since last Sunday. Squat workout felt good but feel all dizzy like I'm going to our now.
    Are you on a cal deficit?

I know I squatted for Heavy day on Sunday and Hypertrophy last night, and last night my vision went blurry at times. I'm on a cal deficit.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) nykwan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I know I squatted for Heavy day on Sunday and Hypertrophy last night, and last night my vision went blurry at times. I'm on a cal deficit.
    Yep. Im cutting right now and have been going into the gym fasted. I'm ok doing this for every workout except sometimes squats.
    My vids
    http://www.youtube.com/user/nykwan1/videos

Yep. Im cutting right now and have been going into the gym fasted. I'm ok doing this for every workout except sometimes squats.
    Yeah I used to cut and train fasted. It happened to me a few times but once we get used to cal deficit and with brutal training, our bodies will adjust. I dunno maybe broscience but that's what I noticed in the past.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Hosum has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Morning all! looking forward to shoulder workout today.

Keep up the good work everyone and continue the cut.
    [̲̅$̲̅(̲̅ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°̲̅)̲̅$̲̅]
    The lording over will be YOOOOGE!!

Originally Posted by Hosum View Post

Hit it hard Boba! :}

You too man keep the cut going strong.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

ABB Cut Crew checking in.
    Instagram= lighteyedhapa

I see you aud posting in hollywoods camp...
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

bakla shut up and train.
    but thank you for the wishes.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

im on a bro diet you mad? i dont even count macros yeee!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Yeah man FB trollin here we come

I'm still on a bro diet but still count macros. Easier for me to stay on track rather than free ball all my food daily and try to make it fit my macros by end of the day.
    I don't mind though. I'm still eating that 2 whole eggs and 1 cup of egg whites in the AM.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Boba_Bulk View Post
    Du ma di ngu di!
    Du ma, don't call it a comeback.

I'm starting a sponsored log for Energized N'Gage. Hope it doesn't suck

không bao cát tập luyện của bạn

Swole, can you send me some samples?

:}

Yeah man FB trollin here we come

I'm still on a bro diet but still count macros. Easier for me to stay on track rather than free ball all my food daily and try to make it fit my macros by end of the day.
    I don't mind though. I'm still eating that 2 whole eggs and 1 cup of egg whites in the AM.
    In for hawt progress pics

Morning be des, sandbaggers, x-fitters, and cutting crew!!
    ## chillin at home crew

^^^LOL@Ken trollin with me on FB

sup BFF, are you and Hosum bros? :}

BRB going to lunch.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    just dropping by to say i finally bought a rumble roller

my body is ready for some myofascial release.

i used to just use the gym provided one but more often than not it was in use or someone took it to the womans only section
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    ^^^LOL@Ken trollin with me on FB

sup BFF, are you and Hosum bros? :}

BRB going to lunch.
    Hosum is the Dean of the University of Hosum where the mascot is a sand castle. I'm just a junior transfer

Happy Valentine's Day bros ... Also National Condom Day!

Please stay safe ...

## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

testbooster.

Ne ho ma

anh y0ng ha say y0
    Du ma WTF??? How do I know the product is good w/o trying it? :{ Disappoint panda is disappointed.

Happy V-day to you too MissThang!!

Do you use any pwo?

Some pwo cause the light dizziness as well. ie: Rage.

Kill it dai lo! Thank for the for the motivation.

Audistim is going Bollywood. :}

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Du ma, don't call it a comeback.

I'm starting a sponsored log for Energized N'Gage. Hope it doesn't suck

không bao cát tập luyện của bạn

Swole, can you send me some samples?

:}

In for hawt progress pics

Morning be des, sandbaggers, x-fitters, and cutting crew!!

Morning ladies!!
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Supsup brahs!

Happy Valentine's girls

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    just dropping by to say i finally bought a rumble roller

my body is ready for some myofascial release.

i used to just use the gym provided one but more often than not it was in use or someone took it to the womans only section
    I say it's time to stake the claim of what was once rightfully for everyone to enjoy...Go in the women's section, take it and walk around like not a single fuk was given that day. Like a Baos!!

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Hosum is the Dean of the University of Hosum where the mascot is a sand castle. I'm just a junior transfer

Happy Valentine's Day bros ... Also National Condom Day!

Please stay safe ...

[IMG]http://i45.tinypic.com/2zi96x2.png[IMG]
    LOL saw that in your FB

Du ma WTF??? How do I know the product is good w/o trying it? :{ Disappoint panda is disappointed.

Happy V-day to you too MissThang!!

Do you use any pwo?

Some pwo cause the light dizziness as well. ie: Rage.

Kill it dai lo! Thank for the for the motivation.

Audistim is going Bollywood. :}

Morning ladies!!
    LOL @ Audietism going Bollywood...heyyy can I haz ur Valentimes cookays? :}

I agree dizziness maybe from PWO.

I am currently on MarcusD Nutrition "AAAARGGGHH PUMPS ALOT HD" PWO.

Originally Posted by toneekay View Post
    Supsup brahs!

[b]Happy Valentine's girls[b]
    Sup TK. Question is WWWBK DO?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 223 of 321 FirstFirst ... 123 173 213 221 222 223 224 225 233 273 ... LastLast