Closed Thread
Page 159 of 321 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,770 of 9602
    toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by audieswu View Post
    It means you feed your hamster.
    I think I'm going to go out for fajitas today! >=)
    I left my prepped food on this counter this morning and by the time I realized I forgot it, I was already at work

Originally Posted by krazedxboi View Post
    on a related note, gf just mentioned she wants a hamster. think i'll get her one for xmas
    inb4 no pics of gf no care

plan on adding squats 2x a week when i start my cut, really want my quads to explode this simmer. what you brahs recommend?
    think i'll do 1 day of heavy 3/5 reps and 1 day of lighter 8/10 reps, thoughts?
    So we not doing this pic thing anymore? Of the gf?

About the legs... I'm hitting it twice a week as well, but only every other week since I train 6x/wk and can't handle the gym all day errday... still need that rest nomsayin?

If you want them to grow, I suggest doing a little higher reps on the heavy day, maybe 8-10. On your hypertrophy/pump days, I wouldn't even squat, just work the other leg machines for high reps (20-25).

However, I'm just a noob, you don't have to take advice from me

toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) toneekay has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by New Evolution View Post
    I refeed every day.
    U jelly?
    Yeah, you jelly.
    LOL! You fat cheeky kunt! You cheat every day you dumb bish!

Take pics of Christmas fooood! I don't even think we had a spread for Christmas... only our party

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You can't exactly add size to your quads on a cut, you can recomposition it in a way they will look bigger even at it's current size.

I am doing a Power/Hyper type routine to where I hit everything twice a week. One day power movement, one day hyper movement for volume.
    It's been great thus far.
    Yeah you're doing awesome (semi nut-hug? )! This is still the routine you got from another guy right? On the surface, sounds a little like PHAT.

I refeed every day.

U jelly?

Yeah, you jelly.

Morning ladies!!
    LOL

Morning brah!
    ## chillin at home crew

Chargers & Lakers Nation! New Evolution's Avatar
    New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by toneekay View Post

Take pics of Christmas fooood! I don't even think we had a spread for Christmas... only our party
    I will try but won't be guarantee since I don't want to look like an Asian nerd taking pics of foods. Maybe I will take pics of my plates.

Originally Posted by KenshinH View Post
    Yeah you're doing awesome (semi nut-hug? )! This is still the routine you got from another guy right? On the surface, sounds a little like PHAT.

LOL

Morning brah!
    Morning bro!!!! Legs are sore from 20mins on stairmaster and legs on prior day.
    If motivation comes in a liquid form, it would be dripping off my fingers tips.

They Mad I am Asian and Not Juicing Crew.

KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) KenshinH has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nom nom nom.... can't wait until our xmas lunch today. Been a busy day all morning already.

I refeed every day.

U jelly?

Yeah, you jelly.

We are not doing this pic thing anymore?

no pic, no care.

This swole man speaks truth.

Morning ladies!!
    Last week one of my team members told me her ex-company, which is shutting down, is throwing a Christmas party. Meanwhile, my company's doing well - just closed a big deal! - and we're not having a party ... WTF??

I MAD
    ## chillin at home crew

♠ CONQUERING BARBELL ♠ audieswu's Avatar
    audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    yeah thats what i meant, got decent mass on my legs just want them shredded as fuarkkk, do you do any cardio right now?

concerned i won't have much leg strength for any real cardio other than stairs if i hit legs 2x/week but i love running
    Yeah buddy I do moderate intensity cardio 3 times a week and HIIT 2 times a week.

Originally Posted by soopamyko View Post
    muscle seperation requires low body fat.
    THIS. Myko knows his shyt!

I'm hitting legs 2x a week as well... I agree with what Audie is saying about recomposition of muscles; if you form it just right then they'll look big once cut...

I know it'll be hard for me to bring up my legs, however knowing that, I'm trying to work more ham drop (near back of knee) and more quad sweep so they'll look large from the side.

(Don't listen to me I'm just a noob trying to sound helpful )
    Nah noob or not your doing good man. You also have Myko there to help you!

I refeed every day.

U jelly?

Yeah, you jelly.

Morning ladies!!
    Strong refeed

I think I'm going to go out for fajitas today! >=)
    I left my prepped food on this counter this morning and by the time I realized I forgot it, I was already at work
    Nice I love fajitas man! Go hit up 7 Salsas in Las Colinas I love that Tex-Mex joint.

LOL, my work plan on doing a Christmas spread but I decided to opt out and just wait until the weekend. I have 2 family Christmas parties to go to so I won't shy away from food then. My metabolism is pretty good now I can actually eat over 3500 cals and not gain weight.

Morning brah!
    Sup Ken, yeah man I'm using John Otis Hollywood's template with my own tweak since I don't have all the equipment at my gym. Not sure if you are aware, he's a contest prep coach. He's an up and comer so you'll hear more about him in the near future.
    CONQUERING BARBELL
    www.conqueringbarbell.com

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

Instagram: Conquertheweights

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    However, I'm just a noob, you don't have to take advice from me
    only part i cared about
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!
    http://www.prosupps.com/

BB.com store:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/pro-supps.html

Offcial ********:
    http://www.********.com/ProSupps

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) audieswu has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    only part i cared about
    LOL, looking shred man, was the avi taken recently? You done bulking now?
    CONQUERING BARBELL

DUP Training Powerlifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154586623

***Powerlifter Crew***

New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) New Evolution has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Last week one of my team members told me her ex-company, which is shutting down, is throwing a Christmas party. Meanwhile, my company's doing well - just closed a big deal! - and we're not having a party ... WTF??

I MAD
    Hire me as the VP of the company and I will guarantee there is lunch party every month bro.

Check this out, I freaking hate Olive Garden. I don't know why people love that place so damn much. Is not even real Italian. Tomorrow we have a team lunch and guess where we going? Out of all the good places around here and people vote for Olive Garden. Really Olive Garden. At first I was thinking not to go cause I really can't stand that place. But then I dont want to be not a team player since is a team lunch. So I think I will go but won't be a happy lunch for me tomorrow.

LOL, looking shred man, was the avi taken recently? You done bulking now?
    Morning Sand Storm!!! Will sub to your Storming channel once you have it up.

soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) soopamyko has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Hire me as the VP of the company and I will guarantee there is lunch party every month bro.

Check this out, I freaking hate Olive Garden. I don't know why people love that place so damn much. Is not even real Italian. Tomorrow we have a team lunch and guess where we going? Out of all the good places around here and people vote for Olive Garden. Really Olive Garden. At first I was thinking not to go cause I really can't stand that place. But then I dont want to be not a team player since is a team lunch. So I think I will go but won't be a happy lunch for me tomorrow.

OG is pretty wack, sorry brah enjoy the carbz
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

OG is pretty wack, sorry brah enjoy the carbz
    I don't know why caucasian loves olive garden so much. (srs) (no wacist) There is a legit Italian place right across the street that is really good. Don't know why Olive Garden is picked. I think I will just order a glass of water tomorrow.

Haha I thought I was the only one that really dislike Olive Garden. I feel the same way! I don't consider it Italian. For places like that I rather go to Johnny Carino's...Nom nom nom on that bread and olive oil dip also I like the Spicy Shrimp and Chicken there.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Who here hasn't won a BRX and a signed Vernon Davis football?

PM me and time to join in our weekly promo!!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Haha I thought I was the only one that really dislike Olive Garden. I feel the same way! I don't consider it Italian. For places like that I rather go to Johnny Carino's...Nom nom nom on that bread and olive oil dip also I like the Spicy Shrimp and Chicken there.
    I am still raging over the selection. Now is time for the holiday lunch and I am going to stuff myself with cookies and get fat cause I am stilling raging.

I like BRX. I think is better ForceFactor. Write up coming up next week.

I am still raging over the selection. Now is time for the holiday lunch and I am going to stuff myself with cookies and get fat cause I am stilling raging.

I like BRX. I think is better ForceFactor. Write up coming up next week.
    LOL bottle up that rage for the gym tonight.

I like BRX too just right amount of stims and I like how we can control the dosage. I'm using another type of pre-workout for this month since I'm skeptic about it.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LOL bottle up that rage for the gym tonight.

I like BRX too just right amount of stims and I like how we can control the dosage. I'm using another type of pre-workout for this month since I'm skeptic about it.
    Please enlighten us with your secrets.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

Please enlighten us with your secrets.
    LMAO I know that will be pointed out! Ha!
    It's preworkout called Totalis. You follow youtube fitness so you have heard of it.
    Ian McCarthy actually helped out this one company to formulate it (which I'm not going to mentioned -- against bb.com rules).
    I have heard and seen reviews on youtube how good and effective it is. It's actually all proven ingredients so I was like heck let me bite into this hype and try this stuff out myself.

EDIT: No secrets, no B.S. on my current effort to transform. Just like what we talked about just have to stay consistent with diet and training. None of this B.S. saying I repped out 225X30 times and haven't eaten all day...fuk off Bao with that shyt.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

have about a week left of white flood and been looking for a new pre w.o

can i do this if i don't have a ********?
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

have about a week left of white flood and been looking for a new pre w.o

can i do this if i don't have a ********?
    Sorry bro have to do the ******** thing since it's pre-req for the promo. I wish I can change the rules but I can't
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

LMAO I know that will be pointed out! Ha!
    It's preworkout called Totalis. You follow youtube fitness so you have heard of it.
    Ian McCarthy actually helped out this one company to formulate it (which I'm not going to mentioned -- against bb.com rules).
    I have heard and seen reviews on youtube how good and effective it is. It's actually all proven ingredients so I was like heck let me bite into this hype and try this stuff out myself.

EDIT: No secrets, no B.S. on my current effort to transform. Just like what we talked about just have to stay consistent with diet and training. None of this B.S. saying I repped out 225X30 times and haven't eaten all day...fuk off Bao with that shyt.
    ive heard of ian, but i only hear crappy things about him, from other youtubers lol. i havent checked him personally myself. i havent been watching my vids as i like within the last 2 weeks or so...gotta catch up on them sooner or later.
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

ive heard of ian, but i only hear crappy things about him, from other youtubers lol. i havent checked him personally myself. i havent been watching my vids as i like within the last 2 weeks or so...gotta catch up on them sooner or later.
    You and I are much a like when it comes to bb'ing approach and IMO yes Ian can be annoying as he piggybacks off of the real nutrition/science guys like Alan Aragon, Eric Helms etc. and to top it off he tends to be black & white about answers on certain topic, he likes to disproves broscience.But IMO the topics that he discuss do matter to improving and excelling using scientific data that are currently available so to me I can tolerate him but will not follow him to the T. Like his training tips..Fuk off Bao on those!
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) schmack has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Cold sweats!

Instagram= lighteyedhapa

There is no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness. Po

I will try but won't be guarantee since I don't want to look like an Asian nerd taking pics of foods. Maybe I will take pics of my plates.
    So where are the pics?

I MAD
    LOL! My old company never had a Christmas party either, they just catered food like every other day when it's the holiday season lol.

Nah noob or not your doing good man. You also have Myko there to help you!

Nice I love fajitas man! Go hit up 7 Salsas in Las Colinas I love that Tex-Mex joint.

My metabolism is pretty good now I can actually eat over 3500 cals and not gain weight.
    Yeee! Getting leaner every week brah!

7 Salsas... I don't even think is in LC anymore, we talked about this already lol.

My metabolism is pretty good as well, I can eat a butt load of food, poop it out a few hours later, and look/feel lean again lol.

only part i cared about

Ugh, I hate OG as well... Johnny Carino's is where it's at! I love that place!!!

Can I win another?

Sorry bro have to do the ******** thing since it's pre-req for the promo. I wish I can change the rules but I can't
    Shoooooot... I don't even think I did the FB thing LOL!

Originally Posted by schmack View Post
    Cold sweats!
    Cold sweats from the sickness brah? Get well soon...

Ugh, I hate OG as well... Johnny Carino's is where it's at! I love that place!!!

Can I win another?

Shoooooot... I don't even think I did the FB thing LOL!
    TK fraudin' ain't easy brah with not doing the FB thing SMH u dumb bish.

I love Johnny Carino's I think it's even better than Macaroni Grille

Not sure if you can win another tub, usually you have to wait 30 days.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

It's all good... I think Myko will give me his; I'm kind of liking BRX, however I think as a "concentrated" formula... 3 scoops is too much rtf. Then again, I can't complain much since it IS a low stim product and the proprietary blend is focused on other ingredients. Good product though, my final review will be pretty good.

Yeah, I like Johnny Carino's and Fratelli's right there in Las Colinas. OG and MG are like not real italian food imo.

You and I are much a like when it comes to bb'ing approach and IMO yes Ian can be annoying as he piggybacks off of the real nutrition/science guys like Alan Aragon, Eric Helms etc. and to top it off he tends to be black & white about answers on certain topic, he likes to disproves broscience.But IMO the topics that he discuss do matter to improving and excelling using scientific data that are currently available so to me I can tolerate him but will not follow him to the T. Like his training tips..Fuk off Bao on those!
    gotcha bro

in for tk to win another bottle!
    PROSUPPS BOARD REP

RESULTS PERIOD!!!

BB.com store:

Offcial ********:

Follow us on Instagram:
    @Prosupps_llc

gotcha bro

in for tk to win another bottle!
    Shoot man if it's up to me I would give him another bottle to keep his log going.

I will pass this info along so maybe we can make an exception to the rule.
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Shoot man if it's up to me I would give him another bottle to keep his log going.

I will pass this info along so maybe we can make an exception to the rule.
    Yeee! I'll keep logging as long as I have some BRX... However 3 scoops a day, training 6x a week kills that little tub fast lol.

krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) krazedxboi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

brb frauding as well to win free tub
    ♣BOSTON STRONG♣

I love Taylor Swift Crew

Yeee! I'll keep logging as long as I have some BRX... However 3 scoops a day, training 6x a week kills that little tub fast lol.
    It does go by quick. I did 4 scoops and that tub was empty by a week and a half good thing then I had another one That tub is also gone now.

brb frauding as well to win free tub
    U fraud you don't win. TK is an exception because he truly has been a dumb bish through it all. He even screwed up by not emailing his address and wants us to guess where he lives. BRB White Paging TK's address :SMH:
    CONQUERING BARBELL

***Powerlifter Crew***

Closed Thread
Page 159 of 321 FirstFirst ... 59 109 149 157 158 159 160 161 169 209 259 ... LastLast