kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up SAN Fierce Domination Review

I was fortunate enough to receive some samples of SAN's new Fierce Domination pre-workout supp from their recent promo contest and will share my experience with it in the following review

Profile:Here is a link to the product's page with the profile: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sa...omination.html

I think SAN Fierce has a great profile. It includes all the recent/new ingredients in the supp world that have been proven to be effective (creatine nitrate, creatine HCL, agmatine, etc.) I feel it's a good blend too that covers all the bases for a solid pre: you get pumps from the glycerol monostearate, agmatine, and citrulline malate, help with strength and size (over time) with the 5g dose of creatine, and energy/focus with the caffeine and other ingredients in the "Endurlac Intra-Cellular Plasma Matrix."

Also, most of the doses for the ingredients are presented on the label (it's always nice to know what your getting). Overall I give it a perfect score simply because I can't really find any flaws to write about...10/10

Mixability: I used a blender bottle with 12 oz. of water to mix the product and shook for about 20 seconds (like to make sure things really get dissolved hah). Everything seemed to get mixed perfectly, it turned out to be a white color. I've read in some other reviews that some had some clumping or leftover particles from the GMS, but I didn't have any of that. Overall another 10/10

Taste:The samples were the Wicked Watermelon flavor and I found it quite tasty. It wasn't exactly amazing, the watermelon flavor was subtle with a tangy/sour aftertaste (which was nice, similar to a sour watermelon jolly rancher). I definitely don't think I would have any trouble getting through a full tub flavor-wise. Overall 8/10

Energy/Focus:This for me was the highlight of the product. The energy I felt was really subtle, yet powerful. Kind of like this deep, raw energy that really added power to my lifts. Absolutely no jitters, anxiety, or crash. It was really a unique experience in this department compared to the other pre's I've tried. It was also a very controlled feeling which helped a lot with focus, not like some other stimmed-out pre's that make you feel like going nuts on the weights (some people like that though) The energy lasted for my whole 90 min. workout too, which was great for aiding endurance.

For me this aspect of the product was perfect, although that's because I don't like the whole stimmed-out feeling but more the subtle, sustained rush of energy...10/10

Pumps: This is a difficult area for me to measure with pre's because my routines aren't very pump friendly (use StrongLifts 5x5 which is pretty much all compound exercises). I got a good chest-pump from bench though and my back felt really full after barbell rows. My arms also looked a lot fuller after the workout. The only thing I didn't really see much was the increase in vascularity (which normally happens for me with pre's). Maybe this will change with continued use though. Overall an 8/10

Overall I am really pleased with SAN Fierce Domination so far, especially the uniqueness of the energy/focus aspect. I would definitely recommend checking it out, I'm planning on going with a full tub once I get through with a couple of tubs of my current pre.

Thanks SAN for sending me the samples and giving me the opportunity to review SAN Fierce Domination!
    Peace and the Third World War: gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-social-christ/692-peace-and-the-third-world-war.html

Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Swe16 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    solid review,, have you tried craze? how would you compare the focus between the two
    Subscribe to my youtube channel to follow my journey!!!

youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/SweDiesel16?feature=mhee

I rep back...

kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000) kingskipper is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Swe16 View Post
    solid review,, have you tried craze? how would you compare the focus between the two
    I haven't tried Craze yet so can't compare the two, however the focus with Fierce Domination is really deep (not to sound psychedelic haha). I think it's because you get a lot of energy from it, but it's not the stimmed-out kind. So you feel calm but with a lot energy, and this makes for a really sweet spot for focus.
    Peace and the Third World War: gnosticteachings.org/books-by-samael-aun-weor/the-social-christ/692-peace-and-the-third-world-war.html

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    More awesomeness! Thank you!
    ~ Roast Master, Resident Coffee Warlock~
    www.westcoastroasting.com
    -- Use 'MISC' for a discount! --

Disclaimer: sit there and let it bleed.

Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Heizz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by poison View Post
    More awesomeness! Thank you!
    so much awesomeness in all these review threads, my DOMINATION can't get here soon enough..
    Myprotein's Official Bodybuilding.com Lead Representative ✔
    ► Europe's #1 Online Sports Nutrition Brand ◄
    US Site: us.myprotein.com
    Rest of the world: myprotein.com
    Fuel Your Ambition!

poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) poison has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Heizz View Post
    so much awesomeness in all these review threads, my DOMINATION can't get here soon enough..
    Can't wait for your feedback!

allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) allieninja has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kingskipper View Post
    So you feel calm but with a lot energy, and this makes for a really sweet spot for focus.
    I found this as well, glad you liked it!

nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50) nicktougas17 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am ccurious to see if, with continued use, you'd experience better pumps. I realize everyone reacts differently but i was suprised pumps was only 8/10 i've experienced the best pumps ive ever had with FD but then again 8/10 is solid. good review

Of course, pumps get MUCH better with use. And most people get crazy pumps on very low rep scheme workouts, which is saying something.