Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    I did the pleasure of negging.
    Why? That's not really charming coming from a beautiful girl like you

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Here is a good read for you: http://www.predatornutrition.com/Fat...th-The-Experts

Nice group of guys they had discussing things including Layne, Alan etc. The majority of them recommend a multi to their clients, at least on a cut.

Check out Alan's site here: www.alanaragon.com/

Excellent source of information. I highly recommend his monthly research review.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) moneymonkey8 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Here is a good read for you:

Nice group of guys they had discussing things including Layne, Alan etc. The majority of them recommend a multi to their clients, at least on a cut.

Check out Alan's site here:

Excellent source of information. I highly recommend his monthly research review.
    Sorry, but I don't see any science being discussed. Those are merely some personal opinions from unknown people in the international sports nutrition industry.

I rather believe real experts from Harvard and the British Olympic Association. Opinions are like *******s, you know. Better find a credible source or you'll piss your money away.

And why would a PT recommend a multi on a cut? If they gave their clients a well-balanced diet they didn't need to recommend a multivitamin at all! Very, very unresponsible....!!

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by moneymonkey8 View Post
    Sorry, but I don't see any science being discussed. Those are merely some personal opinions from unknown people in the international sports nutrition industry.

I rather believe real experts from Harvard and the British Olympic Association. Opinions are like *******s, you know. Better find a credible source or you'll piss your money away.

k

The journal of the american medical association recommends that all adults take a multi
    Controlled Labs Warder

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    k
    Seriously, that's the best you come up with you google warrior? That's an article from 2002 before we even knew folic acid and vitamin E may increase cancer risk. Why don't you find the more recent papers from JAMA you deceiving ***got. I'll report you and your crappy company to the FDA for making false claims. Just wait.!!!

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I negged because it's clear why I negged, plus you asked if it was because I was on my period.

Speaking from taking OT, it's helped me. OT also isn't just a regular multi because it has added joint support. Also from someone who has arthritis, OT's joint support has helped me a lot with lifting.

Seriously, that's the best you come up with you google warrior? That's an article from 2002 before we even knew folic acid and vitamin E may increase cancer risk. Why don't you find the more recent papers from JAMA you deceiving ***got. I'll report you and your crappy company to the FDA for making false claims. Just wait.!!!
    Folic acid at 400mcg (as is in Orange Triad) has been shown to possibly decrease cancer risk. Not to increase

And the Journal of the American Medical Association is rather respected
    Controlled Labs Warder

JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JTRock75 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I for one look forward to my daily fluorescent yellow pee. I see no harm in vitamins I work my body harder then an average person so whether it's placebo or not I prefer the peace of mind
    Early morning gym goer, just trying to get where I want to be in this lifting game.

Leangains = win

Supps

Pre: Craze & Green Magnitude

Intra: Purple Wraath

Protein: Syntha 6 , Gold Feast, Pronom

Vitamins and Other: Orange Triad, Controlled Labs Fish Oil, Controlled Labs Orange Oxi Mega, Vitamin Shoppe CLA & Vitamin D

thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) thedarce has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DO it, then lindsay will be all mine!!!!!!!!!

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thread delivers. Girlfriend was telling me all about this haha.

In the end you make the decision what you put in your body.