Closed Thread
Page 5 of 279 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
    Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    I knew you wouldn't disappoint me
    Daaaaaamn haha.

not sure if slam or proud of southern intelligence.

Im gonna go with slam.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    Daaaaaamn haha.

not sure if slam or proud of southern intelligence.

Im gonna go with slam.
    I will back ya on the slam!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    I will back ya on the slam!
    Lol I wasnt saying one system was better than the other, cause that would be waaaay too much work to figure out. Im just saying theres more to it than people consider. Our government, state and local just has a harder job than European governments and I was annoyed with Europeans bashing the US system. Thats all Im saying.

Plus I grew up in New Orleans, so not sure if I actually count for Arkansas.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol I wasnt saying one system was better than the other, cause that would be waaaay too much work to figure out. Im just saying theres more to it than people consider. Our government, state and local just has a harder job than European governments and I was annoyed with Europeans bashing the US system. Thats all Im saying.

Plus I grew up in New Orleans, so not sure if I actually count for Arkansas.
    Well I have had dealings mainly with the private schools. We were always told the public schools here were not so good and we opted to keep him in private schools until last year. He did very well there and his teacher was the absolute best teacher he has had EVER!
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    People always forget demographics when it comes to America. We always compare ourselves with European countries but we forget that America is the third largest country in the world. While we're not even close to India or China we are still very large compared to many European countries. In sheer numbers alone it becomes much harder to provide quality services for citizens when you have such a large population base. It also dosnt help that state governments have come to rely so heavily on federal funding in order to operate efficiently. European countries dont all rely on the European Union to fund their schools and each European state has a far smaller population than that of America, hell California alone likely has a larger population than any individual European country. So as you can imagine its easier for European countries to allocate resources for schools when they have much smaller populations and almost accross the board European countries have waaaaaaaay higher tax rates. Its not even close.

I think the scandenavian countries tax somewhere around 60-80% of yearly income.

Thats my partial explenation of the differences in education between US and Europe. I always hear Europeans make generalizations that European schools are far superior and that the American education system is terrible, but with all the factors/differences its nearly like comparing apples and oranges.

- Arkansas Educated, Nuh
    I grew up in Italy, with class sizes of 32 students, no extra programs like acting, line dancing, or science camp, we did the basics: Italian grammar, literature, history, science, math. No fluff. School started late September and ended mid June, so we had less school days than in America. The building was falling apart, no science labs, no sports program. And I still learned more than the average American kid with all his standardized testing, PTA, fancy stuff, etc learn today. My teachers were extremely demanding, and nobody got a pass grade because a fail would hurt their precious little self esteem. School was supposed to be tough and the teachers didn't sugar coat it. Oh. and the parents were always on the side of the teacher, no "how dare you give my precious, special genius a B when he's clearly an A student" crap. My parents never sat down with me to do my homework together and I don't know of any other kid in my school who had their parents do that. When I went to university here in the US, all I studied was stuff I had already learned in high school back in Italy. Something is severely wrong with American education, and the philosophy of just throwing more money at it doesn't work.
    Follow my 2018 competition prep here:
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) LoveMyInk has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by sy2502 View Post
    I grew up in Italy, with class sizes of 32 students, no extra programs like acting, line dancing, or science camp, we did the basics: Italian grammar, literature, history, science, math. No fluff. School started late September and ended mid June, so we had less school days than in America. The building was falling apart, no science labs, no sports program. And I still learned more than the average American kid with all his standardized testing, PTA, fancy stuff, etc learn today. My teachers were extremely demanding, and nobody got a pass grade because a fail would hurt their precious little self esteem. School was supposed to be tough and the teachers didn't sugar coat it. Oh. and the parents were always on the side of the teacher, no "how dare you give my precious, special genius a B when he's clearly an A student" crap. My parents never sat down with me to do my homework together and I don't know of any other kid in my school who had their parents do that. When I went to university here in the US, all I studied was stuff I had already learned in high school back in Italy. Something is severely wrong with American education, and the philosophy of just throwing more money at it doesn't work.

I wish I grew up in Italy

My Journal, sometimes there are adorable dog pics
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149029193

Animal Project F log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171830873&p=1450434263#post1450434263

I was just giving a few examples of differences. I could probably write a book on the differences between systems and books have been written on the state of US education. I agree it not just money thats the problem, but its far easier to change the way people think or culturaly respond to education in a region in Europe like Italy thats relativley homgenous and with a population less than a fourth that of the US. (not that it needs changing from what you've stated) Mobilization of a change of thought takes an incredible amount of time here, especially in the last 10 years when people have become so politically partisan and everyone thinks theres only one asnwer to every problem and its theirs.

I went to a very small private school here in Arkansas and I even had a graduating class of over 90. I tell that to people I know who graduated from both private and public schools around the US and they are aghast at what they consider such a small number.

I also agree we need to partly do away with general education requirements for Universities. Im at a public Uni and I didnt learn anything new till Junior year and still as a senior I had classes that were old news to me.

but alas, we have enetred the realm of politics and while I love breaking out my pipe and velvet bathrobe and sitting next to the fireplace for an intelectual, friendly discussion, friendly discussion and politics rarely occurs anymore so I shall cease my posting.
    Last edited by Ascendedlife; 08-07-2012 at 10:33 AM.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sy2502 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I agree it not just money thats the problem, but its far easier to change the way people think or culturaly respond to education in a region in Europe like Italy thats relativley homgenous and with a population less than a fourth that of the US. (not that it needs changing from what you've stated) Mobilization of a change of thought takes an incredible amount of time here, especially in the last 10 years when people have become so politically partisan and everyone thinks theres only one asnwer to every problem and its theirs.
    Actually I would argue the population in Italy is less homogeneous than in the US, but again, we'd have to write a book about it. Here in the San Francisco Bay Area, people who can try to send their kids to schools with majority Asian and Indian students, because they are much more demanding. I think that's the core of the problem, instead of lowering the bar to the lowest common denominator, schools need to have high standards and expect a lot from the students. Here in America you are lucky because parents are much more involved in the school process. When I was in Italy, if the teachers had asked any parent to come in and volunteer to assist the teacher in class, they would get the middle finger. I think education and hard work are valued more in America than in Italy. So I don't get why there should be this tendency to make school as easy as possible.

I also agree we need to partly do away with general education requirements for Universities. Im at a public Uni and I didnt learn anything new till Junior year and still as a senior I had classes that were old news to me.
    Yes, this, a million times this!!! I went for a Computer Science degree but had to spend 2 full years studying public speaking, intercultural communications, women's studies, history, etc. Why??? What does it have to do with Computer Science? When I go to an interview, they aren't going to ask me what year we did the Louisiana Purchase. In Italy, specialization starts in high school.

but alas, we have enetred the realm of politics and while I love breaking out my pipe and velvet bathrobe and sitting next to the fireplace for an intelectual, friendly discussion, friendly discussion and politics rarely occurs anymore so I shall cease my posting.
    I hope I didn't come across as unfriendly
    For the record, I am currently in the process of having my US citizenship, so I am not discussing it just for the sake of bashing another country. I feel part of this country and I care about what happens here and how to make things better.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175566421&p=1547462721#post1547462721

And to keep witht eh spirit of the Jimmy Rustling thread I will share my experience from this weekend.

As some of you know, I work as a server in a restaurant on weekends. This is the only time I can make money ebcause my other job is an unpaid internship.
    Well I am by far one of the fastest and most efficient servers we have at my restaurant and this Saturday I get a party of 12 at my section. They made reservations for 7:30, which on a Saturday night couldnt be a worse time if your expecting fast service.

Along with this party I have my third table which is also sat. Essentially during the rush hour(s) Im waiting on 16 people.

Well half this party order drinks that can only be made at the bar, as in, I have no control over the speed at which they come out. The other half was drinking sweet tea as if they had needed it to live. Well I do my job, refill the drinks I can, put in orders to refill the drinks with the bar, get food order correct, etc. All the time Im asking them if everything is ok, if they need anything, if the food is alright.

Time comes for me to bring them the bill which is over 200 dollars at this point. Meaning I should expect around a 40 dollar tip, (I could have also included gratuity on their bill and made 40 anyway but I think thats a dick move.) As I present the check the one woman who is still noming tells me that her dish was terrible and that "they must have cut the eggplant wrong." I tell her Im sorry and I can notify the chef and walked off. I tell the chef, but because the lady has eaten over half of it and never said anything theres nothing I can do about it and the chef is too busy to go over and say anything.

Well the party leaves and gives me a 11 dollar tip. 11 ****ing dollars. Thats about a 6% tip. They write on the bill that the service was slow and the food was a poor quality. Aside, from the one fat ass woman who complained about her Eggplant being "cut wrong" not **** was said about the other 11 entrees. I looked at the turn time for the table and from greeting to leaving the bill they had only been there an hour and a half. Drinks, appetizers, refills, entrees, refills, refills pre-bus for 12 people took me an hour and a half.

Some people will make any excuse to get out of a tip.

They pissed me off soooo much, many explatives were said that day.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

I hope I didn't come across as unfriendly
    For the record, I am currently in the process of having my US citizenship, so I am not discussing it just for the sake of bashing another country. I feel part of this country and I care about what happens here and how to make things better.
    Oh no you came accross wonderfully. I just dont know if others might get offended at something I post.

I just finished a major in Public Administration, which I picked entirely because of the courses I was required to take. Its basically a double major in Political Science and Business with specific classes in Poli Sci like budgeting, law and economics and practical business classes like management and accounting. The professor that designed and heads my major is also the chair of the Political Science department and she has very high expectations of her students. Ive always responded best to teachers that expect more from me. One of the larger research papers Ive had to write for my major I wrote on No Child left Behind and the American education system and it was one of my more favorite papers to write.

Im actually staying at my Uni one last year to pick up a minor in Managing Information Systems, so its interesting you mentioned Computer Science.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Oh no you came accross wonderfully. I just dont know if others might get offended at something I post.

I just finished a major in Public Administration, which I picked entirely because of the courses I was required to take. Its basically a double major in Political Science and Business with specific classes in Poli Sci like budgeting, law and economics and practical business classes like management and accounting. The professor that designed and heads my major is also the chair of the Political Science department and she has very high expectations of her students. Ive always responded best to teachers that expect more from me. One of the larger research papers Ive had to write for my major I wrote on No Child left Behind and the American education system and it was one of my more favorite papers to write.

Im actually staying at my Uni one last year to pick up a minor in Managing Information Systems, so its interesting you mentioned Computer Science.
    Hey don't get me wrong, on a purely intellectual level, it was great that, as a foreigner new to the US, I got to study the US Constitution, American History, etc, and it's going to be useful for my citizenship exam too. I just don't see it as "higher education". Aren't these things taught in grade school?

Hey don't get me wrong, on a purely intellectual level, it was great that, as a foreigner new to the US, I got to study the US Constitution, American History, etc, and it's going to be useful for my citizenship exam too. I just don't see it as "higher education". Aren't these things taught in grade school?
    They are but not to the extent that they should be taught. Most states require both a state and national history class before you graduate HS, but I still feel that if ANY gen eds should exist it should be US Government and Constitutional studies. Not just basic constituional interpretation but constitutional intent, i.e. Federalist papers, writings of Thomas Jefferson, antifederalist oposition etc.

After having taken these classes for my Major I kinda thought it was dumb that most American citizens will never honestly have studied the Constitution or Constitutional intent beyond taking something they like from it and quoting it. When you consider our government is built on the principle of a well informed, educated populace it disturbs me that these are falling to the wayside. I can do without that one psyche class, and even though I enjoyed it, the Art Appreciation class but regardless of whether your an immigrant or 10th generation citizen you should know how your Participatory Republic works. haha

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

They are but not to the extent that they should be taught. Most states require both a state and national history class before you graduate HS, but I still feel that if ANY gen eds should exist it should be US Government and Constitutional studies. Not just basic constituional interpretation but constitutional intent, i.e. Federalist papers, writings of Thomas Jefferson, antifederalist oposition etc.

After having taken these classes for my Major I kinda thought it was dumb that most American citizens will never honestly have studied the Constitution or Constitutional intent beyond taking something they like from it and quoting it. When you consider our government is built on the principle of a well informed, educated populace it disturbs me that these are falling to the wayside. I can do without that one psyche class, and even though I enjoyed it, the Art Appreciation class but regardless of whether your an immigrant or 10th generation citizen you should know how your Participatory Republic works. haha

God love ya sy! I love the Rock. He makes me
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

God love ya sy! I love the Rock. He makes me
    LOL, where I work, in the software development department they keep a life size carton figure of The Rock, and if you check in code that has errors in it, they put The Rock in front of your office. I always thought it was the funniest thing.

Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000) Artistry is a name known to all. (+5000)
    LOL, where I work, in the software development department they keep a life size carton figure of The Rock, and if you check in code that has errors in it, they put The Rock in front of your office. I always thought it was the funniest thing.
    That... That would just encourage me to make mistakes...
    So, it turns out you can't kill a tumor with vodka...

10/22/13 - BP: 120 x 4, 104% BW. Bwaha.

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Artistry View Post
    That... That would just encourage me to make mistakes...
    LOL

I would husband ROCK

no homo
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I would contemplate pulling out a tooth or two..

NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    I would contemplate pulling out a tooth or two..
    LBM here you go sunshine.

You asked for more pics of baybayyy

two weeks old here

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    hooray!!!!! what a beautiful boy NBE..such pretty hair

Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000) Ion26 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Baby looks aesthetic like his father!

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by NotBigEnough206 View Post

two weeks old here

Would pinch cheeks and talk in babytalk to ALL THE TIME!!

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

two weeks old here

What's up with that monkey? That thing would scare the **** out of me if I was trying to sleep.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    What's up with that monkey? That thing would scare the **** out of me if I was trying to sleep.
    his baby doesnt afraid of anything

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    These trolls.. They're not even trying anymore

Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    These trolls.. They're not even trying anymore
    maybe we need some new meat around here?

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    what a beautiful boy NBE..such pretty hair
    Seriously, what a head of hair for two weeks old! Lovely pics, NBE. Oh, sorry. Manly pics, NBE

Thx all

Wyomann is Just jelly Jr has a bigger penor then he does

(OO==[][]==OO)

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thx all

Wyomann is Just jelly Jr has a bigger penor then he does
    That kid must be packing some serious sausage already. Better make custom diapers with extra room in the front haha.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000) mrshester is a name known to all. (+5000)

two weeks old here

Beautiful bebe! Almost as much hair as our little one had/has, and love the sock monkey!
    "Do not give away to others what you have not first given away at home." unknown
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." George Eliot, pen name of Mary Ann Evans

Proud wife and mommy.

Every saint has a past.

Closed Thread