SomeYoungGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Max Muscle - Full Blown XXX Reviews?

I know bb don't sell this stuff & it's not talked about much on these forums, but I was curious if any of y'all tried this Full Blown XXX and what your thoughts were. Around the corner from me just opened a max muscle store and since I needed to re-up on some protein I figured I'd pick up a small tub of this stuff since I was running out of Craze "crack powder." I'm going to "go ahead and assume" it's not as potent as that stuff.

1st time buyer so got total order 30% off, otherwise it's quite pricey. Just wanted to know if anyone out there has tried it, it's a very new product.

Peace.
    Last edited by bbmod1; 07-24-2012 at 12:30 PM.

mjhoyer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Whats your review of it?

How'd it work out? I just grabbed some samples of the stuff from Max Muscle. What was your thoughts? I've also been a craze fan.

SomeYoungGuy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by mjhoyer View Post
    How'd it work out? I just grabbed some samples of the stuff from Max Muscle. What was your thoughts? I've also been a craze fan.
    For me... it straight out sucked. Better off drinking coffee. That said, I chose it because it was "safe"... and clearly it is very safe. I came from Craze which I thought was way too strong however I'm going back to it and only taking 1/2 scoop each workout. The only good thing about Full Blown XXX was that it already has your 5g of creatine in it.