Page 4 of 48 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 ... LastLast
    Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice theres 2 power racks on there right now im looking at, the ones real beat up though...
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BobTomatoes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How much would you guys pay for a used Northern Lights Olympic Plate Tree (NLPRO)? It's listed at $148 and seller wanted 80

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BobTomatoes View Post
    How much would you guys pay for a used Northern Lights Olympic Plate Tree (NLPRO)? It's listed at $148 and seller wanted 80
    You could probably do better but I'm not familiar with their rack. The NL stuff is middle-end depending on what you're getting and you might be able to get something like an AMSTAFF one new for a similar price.

80 isn't terrible but it depends how bad you want it.

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    nice theres 2 power racks on there right now im looking at, the ones real beat up though...

What kind of racks?

OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OntarioGuy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Here's some Ottawa ones:

Parabody Pro system (893) weight bench-$950
    excellent condition,
    included:
    Olympic bar,
    Olympic curl bar,
    3 various rope pull downs
    assorted Olympic plates totalling 185 lbs
    dumb bell rack and 16 dumb bells from 5lbs to 35 lbs
    150 lbs of standard plates
    http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se...AdIdZ405320834

Northern Lights Olympic Bench Press & Olympic Bar-$285
    http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se...AdIdZ405034242

Nautilus NT-CC1 Smith Machine with Cable Crossover-$600
    http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se...AdIdZ404078915

Olympic Weight Bench and Set with preacher/ leg curl + 325lbs-$550
    http://ottawa.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-se...AdIdZ404005498

Any of you GTA/Ontario guys want some plates?

I'm going to upgrade to some Pendlay bumpers and I have over 600LBS of CAP Olympic plates that I'd rather get rid of all at once. I figure there have got to be some fellow meat-heads looking for plates here ;-)

Going to throw them up on Kijiji next week but thought I'd offer here first. PM if you're interested.

Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    what do you want for them?
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    what do you want for them?
    What's fair value on used plates? I see 50 cents a pound thrown around a lot?

Not sure about the price but this would be a cool addition to the home gym. Not a priority, but if you've got everything this ain't bad.

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...AdIdZ417847301

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Vmango View Post
    What's fair value on used plates? I see 50 cents a pound thrown around a lot?
    Bro this is Canada, 50cents/lb is way too low. Ask for 60-70cents, you can probably sell them at that price. You can do less $ if someone buys all 600lbs at once since it saves you time that way.

Maybe in the States 50cents is a good deal, but things are just more expensive here.
    []---[] Equipment Crew #6 []---[]
    Rogue R3 Crew -[]--(ಠ_ಠ)--[]-

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

"Where the **** are we at?" -Christopher Columbus

jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000) jormone is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Accutron View Post
    Bro this is Canada, 50cents/lb is way too low. Ask for 60-70cents, you can probably sell them at that price. You can do less $ if someone buys all 600lbs at once since it saves you time that way.

Maybe in the States 50cents is a good deal, but things are just more expensive here.
    but rubber coated olympics are $0.68 new http://shop.fitnessdepot.ca/Weight-Plates-C34.aspx

plates.png

Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000) Accutron is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jormone View Post
    Hmmm...may be but people in my area always list things for insane high prices and they still sell.

At least Ive never seen anyone sell for 50c/lb whenever plates come up.

Isn't it weird that pirates would go out to shore looking for buried treasure but the real treasure was in the friendships they were making?

I hear ya, but it's hard to find someone willing to take a ton of weight. Either way, I decided to keep them for now. At some point I'm going to buy myself a leg press machine so I can keep them for that or other machines down the road.

I would like to phase them out for my barbell work, though. I have a decent York 32121 bar and I have a Rogue bar coming next week and the CAP plates just don't look right on a decent barbell. I find myself walking across my gym to grab my York deep dish plates instead.

I find myself walking across my gym to grab my York deep dish plates instead.

[IMG]http://i856.photobucket.com/albums/ab121/Vmango/GYM4.jpg[IMG]
    Wow, I had that exact same York plate set! Its the deep dish, easy to get in Canada. I liked the bar that came with it, its not the same bar with the regular non-deep dish set, but a nicer bar. For an economy bar I really liked it a lot.

Even after a few years of using it all the time, it still looked almost new, the bar itself would easily wipe clean the sleelves were really nice with no rattle. Thats why I really like chrome bars, they look nice with no maint.

But I later sold the plates because did you notice the plates arent square on the rim? They kind of cone inwards.

By looking at your equipment I can tell the picture was taken in Canada LOL. I had the same NL bench too with the special foam top but mine was in white.

Yup, Northern lights stuff, 98% of my gym bought of Kijiji. It does the trick but I'm starting to push some more weight and I worry about the NL rack holding up in the long run.

Now that I've bought some good bars, bumpers (thinking colored VTX) are next at Christmas, but I will treat myself to a really nice rack in the next year. I really like the Legend 3133 and the price is great. I just gotta figure out a way to pick it up in the States and bring it across the border to get the savings. I had ordered a R3 from Rogue but cancelled when it was going to be delayed. I might go back to it, though.

Accutron, I just sold all my chrome bars this week on Kijiji. I'm personally not a fan and once I went to Black Oxide on my better York bar and the Zinc on the Rogue...I can never go back.

but I will treat myself to a really nice rack in the next year. I really like the Legend 3133 and the price is great. I just gotta figure out a way to pick it up in the States and bring it across the border to get the savings.
    Sounds good, let me know maybe we can get together or share info? Im going to order a 2x2 and have it shipped to the US, there is a warehouse service where they hold things for Canadians. Then drive it across myself. I need to rent a truck and read how to bring it across the border.

Plus I dont know how it works with pallets or if I can fit it into a truck myself or if someone helps you, the process, etc.

Or I have the name of a freight broker that can deliver airport-to-airport freight but I need to make an account and look into those charges.

I've imported a lot of things from the U.S. including four cars. I wouldn't think it would be tough (i would not be) and I imagine we'd only have to pay HST. Of course, those Legend Racks are big and heavy so some sort of truck or HD van would need to be rented. If you're located reasonably close we could potentially order two racks at once as a single order, get them delivered to the border at the same time, and split the cost of trucking them back. Of course, it would be wise to look into costs beforehand to make sure it's all worth it. I may have access to a HD Van from work which would be free.

I've also thought about making the drive to Elite headquarters or Rogue headquarters to do a pick-up as they're both in the Columbus area and this would save shipping costs (although I believe Elite would ship for free from Ohio to either New York or Michigan.

PM me and we can look into this in the next while. if you're interested.

I've imported a lot of things from the U.S. including four cars. I wouldn't think it would be tough (i would not be) and I imagine we'd only have to pay HST. Of course, those Legend Racks are big and heavy so some sort of truck or HD van would need to be rented. If you're located reasonably close we could potentially order two racks at once as a single order, get them delivered to the border at the same time, and split the cost of trucking them back. Of course, it would be wise to look into costs beforehand to make sure it's all worth it. I may have access to a HD Van from work which would be free.

I've also thought about making the drive to Elite headquarters or Rogue headquarters to do a pick-up as they're both in the Columbus area and this would save shipping costs (although I believe Elite would ship for free from Ohio to either New York or Michigan.

PM me and we can look into this in the next while. if you're interested.
    It would be good to get something from the US, prices here are too much or not available. Id like a red 2x2 made by Scott at SNP. Ive talked to him before, and thats the rack Im going to go with most likely because Im picky about the details. Then again maybe Legend has a Westside 2x2 rack?

http://www.snpequipment.com/

Whatever happens Im looking fwd to it. For me it gets busy from Oct-15 to Jan-1 so I probably wont have much time this year.

If I get a freight quote I will let you know, then you just have to pick it up and your local airport freight area and clear it yourself. So you just need to drive to the airport vs across the border. Not as much fun as the road-trip though, hahah.

Cool. Although I'm doing a lot of research now I'll pick it up seriously in the New Year. It's funny you want red. I also want a red rack. For whatever reason I think it would be badass to have a big-ass red rack and the centerpiece of my gym ;-)

Cool. Although I'm doing a lot of research now I'll pick it up seriously in the New Year. It's funny you want red. I also want a red rack. For whatever reason I think it would be badass to have a big-ass red rack and the centerpiece of my gym ;-)
    Hhahaha, yep Ive delayed this purchase because I was never sure on the color. At first I wanted white since its neutral, then high glass black, but after thinking about it for a long time Im 100% sure on red gloss. I saved lots of pictures too and think red looks the nicest.

I really hope we just have to pay HST, that would be great.

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This guy has lots of nice stuff at real good prices he was opening a gym with his brother and I guess it fell through. I purchased 540pds of ivanko om plates new in box from him a few weeks ago. He does not really know how to list stuff on kijiji

Can't post links look for exercise equipment dated sept 18th post the link if u find it I need 50 posts

Located in Newmarket

I wonder what you could get him down to. Only issue I see is the 200lbs weight. You'd be above that pretty quick.

http://kitchener.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...AdIdZ421282382

Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50) Lostspacer will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Nice find brand name is strength?

f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Craziest Kijiji find ever, an EliteFTS 3x3 rack! I already contacted the guy and it is too tall for my basement Maybe someone here will grab it... Insanely good price considering what it would cost to buy one new and have it shipped here. I would've bought this in a heart beat if it was 6 inches shorter.

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ420980537

BW: 247
    Squat: 550
    Deadlift: 601
    Bench: 381 w/pause
    Press: 275
    Front Squat: 405

I just emailed him. What's the height?

f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50) f0rbidden will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    90", my basement is 88"

It would just barely fit in mine. Accutron will be all over this too, as we've both been researching with each other how to get racks in from the States.

Man, it must hurt this guy to have to let go this thing after a year for the hit in price.

Hopefully it finds a good home with one of you guys, I'm sitting here thinking about cutting notches in the floor joists so it will fit, haha... I'm super disappointed that I can't snag this thing.

DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10) DC45 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I saw that thing list night, it is beautiful!

Originally Posted by f0rbidden View Post
    Craziest Kijiji find ever, an EliteFTS 3x3 rack!
    http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ420980537

[img]http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/NjQwWDQ3Nw==/$(KGrHqNHJCEFBkUKE84RBQdKuQiSJw~~48_20.JPG[img]
    Great find, probably the best best deal in Canada for a rack like that. It looks hardly used too, very new looking.
    Forbidden with stats like yours you need a really strong rack, too bad it was a bit too tall to fit in your workout area.

I would buy it, but dont live near Kitchener and cant get there for a while...someone is going to get a great deal! (But I can just imagine all the cheapskates in Kijiji low-balling the poor seller, hahah. - How about 400 and free delivery I can just imagine that.) Hope rack goes to someone who knows what it is and appreciates because its pretty much is the ultimate rack at the lowest price you're going to see one at.