Page 2 of 48 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Milk is for babies. michaelstone's Avatar
    michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Assorted Hex Dumbell Weights Sale or Trade(London):

http://woodstock.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...AdIdZ398868066

i might try and get some of them, i did the math and theres 2520lbs if they're all there, so $1/lb for all of them isn't an option lol
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

"It's STILL your MUTHAFU$KIN set!!!!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    I hope I can beat you to it. I'm gonna try and get some between 60 and 100.

michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500) michaelstone is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol ive already been talking to them...
    "It's common knowledge man. You should only use Indica for bulking, Sativa for cutting."

"Who needs proper form? He was too busy setting PR's! Forget proper form, acquire PR's!"

“Everybody wants to be a bodybuilder, but nobody wants to lift no heavy-ass weights.”

Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000) Vmango is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by michaelstone View Post
    lol ive already been talking to them...
    Bastard ;-)

twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) twodog is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by trimble006 View Post
    I'm interested... Sent off an email to them. Not sure I want to pay $250 still though. Thoughts? Any idea what brand the bumpers are? If I were to purchase bumpers now, I'd probably like to get more of the same now or in the future.

Edit: Whoops! Treadmill factory bumper plates. Anyone have any experience with these? Quality or just a house brand copy kinda thing?
    The plates look (at least from that picture, which isn't a close up or real clear) like Body Solid, or Wright Rubber, and there are others out there made that look alot like them, I believe that all are made by Wright Rubber Co.. If so, the plates are good and without alot of bounce. I love my Wright bumpers.

http://www.wrightexercise.com/wright...s-c-97_99.html

Good luck.
    Last edited by twodog; 07-24-2012 at 07:06 PM.
    "Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do, than by the ones you did" Mark Twain

"Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats" H. L. Mencken

[]---[] Equipment Crew #42 []---[] ()---() York Barbell Club #18 ()---()

deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) deadwoodgregg has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by twodog View Post
    The plates look (at least from that picture, which isn't a close up or real clear) like Body Solid, or Wright Rubber, and there are others out there made that look alot like them, I believe that all are made by Wright Rubber Co.. If so, the plates are good and without alot of bounce. I love my Wright bumpers.

Good luck.
    Yeah, I think those are Wright bumpers. OP can go to the Christian'sFitnessFactory site to get a current price on new Wright bumpers.

dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Hex style Dumbells $350 (Sarnia)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399085462

missing a 15 and 45, but i'm sure you can get 2 1/2 magnetic weights to fix that.

340lbs steel weights , 2 benches, bars(Sarnia):

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399064309

Olympic barbell and plates/ tree(windsor region)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399128021

dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10) dubble_a is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Olympic barbell and plates/ tree(windsor region)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399128021
    good find mike!

Thumbs up

would pick these up if closer

345 lbs Olympic Barbell Set $150 (London)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399205440

Olympic Weight Tree with Bar Holder $25 (London) same seller

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399206621

damn i have $125 on me...wish i had at least $25 more to try and get both of those off them....

NEW Power Block U90 Stage 1 and 2 - 5 to 90 lbs adjustable set $575 (Mississauga)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399257671

Registered you, sir. trimble006's Avatar
    trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) trimble006 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Northern Lights FID bench $75 (GTA)
    http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399270106
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #54 ▪█─────█▪

-✘- Edmonton Oilers -✘-
    -✘- Toronto Blue Jays -✘-

Northern Lights Squat Stands + Safety Spotters $150 (Ottawa)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399281786

PowerBlock Elite Stage 1 (5-50lb) Dumbell Set $150 (Kitchener Area)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399315310

Power rack, steel plates&bar, hex steel dumbbell set(Dundas):

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399370235

PdLoadeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Power rack, steel plates&bar, hex steel dumbbell set(Dundas):
    Thanks for the link, I just saw it here and msged the guy... Hopefully it's not gone I'm trying to build my own home gym and these seem to be a good start

Smile

Originally Posted by PdLoadeR View Post
    Thanks for the link, I just saw it here and msged the guy... Hopefully it's not gone I'm trying to build my own home gym and these seem to be a good start
    definitely a good start! the powertec power rack sells around $300-400 used, olympic tree $100 new, the cap olympic weight set is $220 new from fitnessdepot.ca. The benches and dumbbells with rack is a bonus!

Originally Posted by PdLoadeR View Post
    good luck...

2X Powertec Power Racks $250 ea. (Windsor)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399509895

damn again with the windsor lol...i'd jump on one of those if it was closer to us....

damn again with the windsor lol...i'd jump on one of those if it was closer to us....
    i know f*ckin windsor..lol
    Last edited by dubble_a; 07-26-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Dumbbell Set 5-50 missing 2x dumbbells $450 (Toronto)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399117766

PdLoadeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good luck...
    Someone else msged him sooner and got it! So nothing so far. There are a lot of deals for everything but a decent power rack or bench!

Gym Quality Glute Kickback Machine $50!!! (Kingston)

http://ontario.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and-s...AdIdZ399854160

Nautilus First Gen Machines & lots of other equipment(Brantford)

http://brantford.kijiji.ca/c-buy-and...AdIdZ399918027

Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iakovos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Great thread guys.Before this I was actually convinced good deals on used equipment in Canada were one in a million.

Originally Posted by Iakovos View Post
    Great thread guys.Before this I was actually convinced good deals on used equipment in Canada were one in a million.
    yeah, they are out there. I'll do my best to try and keep this going.