fighterfire209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

pain while doing squats?

Hey everyone, im brand new to this site and just getting the feel of it. I used to be on musclemag years ago but that site has died. Anyways to my question, when I get to the bottom of my squats (which is all the way down, ass out) I get a very sharp pain on my right side between my groin and abs, I guess right in line with my hip bone, best way to describe it is to say someone is holding a lit lighter on that spot. I have no idea what it is from, no other exercise causes this pain, any ideas ?

Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fighterfire209 View Post
    Hey everyone, im brand new to this site and just getting the feel of it. I used to be on musclemag years ago but that site has died. Anyways to my question, when I get to the bottom of my squats (which is all the way down, ass out) I get a very sharp pain on my right side between my groin and abs, I guess right in line with my hip bone, best way to describe it is to say someone is holding a lit lighter on that spot. I have no idea what it is from, no other exercise causes this pain, any ideas ?
    Sounds like the hip erector. It would be easiest and best to help if you could post up a video of you squatting. There is a sticky up top to help you through it.
    We don't rise to the occasion, we fall to our level of training.

I was born a shotgun in my hands. Behind the gun I'll make my final stand and that's why they call me Bad Company

Sensible Liberals for Trump 2016 Crew

fighterfire209 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ok, I will try and get one my next leg day which is friday, I have stopped doing them for that reason but will do a couple sets. What do you mean by saying hip erector, you think it may be torn ?

Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bumpus has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by fighterfire209 View Post
    Ok, I will try and get one my next leg day which is friday, I have stopped doing them for that reason but will do a couple sets. What do you mean by saying hip erector, you think it may be torn ?
    It's a muscle group that doesn't get much work unless you squat properly or target them specifically. When I started SS my hurt all the time until improved my stance and form. I'm suspecting this could part of your problem. You could possibly benefit from doing more mobility drills/stretching/warming up/etc.
    We don't rise to the occasion, we fall to our level of training.

I was born a shotgun in my hands. Behind the gun I'll make my final stand and that's why they call me Bad Company

Sensible Liberals for Trump 2016 Crew