Page 51 of 218 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 6529
    Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by joregorn View Post
    Red Acid Wild guess Cayenne is an ingredient and its a fat burner Do I win?
    Free hugs

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Big shoutout to White Flood. Got a sample of it last month through the thread here and decided to pick up a big tub of it on my last order (great sale at a Canadian site not-to-be-named here. $50)

Thanks to working varying shifts screwing with the amount of sleep I get, I sometimes find myself dragging ass in the gym. WF has given me just that right boost of energy and focus I need to get the most out of my workout whether it's 6am or 11pm, and no matter if I'm missing a few hours sleep. I've had no sleep problems at all when taking it for a night-time workout either. Flavor (fruit punch) is fantastic!

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by FunkDaddy View Post
    Big shoutout to White Flood. Got a sample of it last month through the thread here and decided to pick up a big tub of it on my last order (great sale at a Canadian site not-to-be-named here. $50)

Thanks to working varying shifts screwing with the amount of sleep I get, I sometimes find myself dragging ass in the gym. WF has given me just that right boost of energy and focus I need to get the most out of my workout whether it's 6am or 11pm, and no matter if I'm missing a few hours sleep. I've had no sleep problems at all when taking it for a night-time workout either. Flavor (fruit punch) is fantastic!
    We're glad to hear WF been doing you good and if you think the Fruit Punch is good you gotta try the Watermelon as it's probably our number 1 seller.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Make sure to save those CL labels so you can turn them in for free supplements
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) VicMackey92 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Men i ****ing love green mag , this product is my new favorite creatine product , no bloat at all , strength and recovery are awesome

can't wait to see where i am at the end of the 80 servings ( mid february )

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post
    Men i ****ing love green mag , this product is my new favorite creatine product , no bloat at all , strength and recovery are awesome

Everyone loves Green Mag, it's just that good
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Make sure to save those CL labels so you can turn them in for free supplements
    The label thing confuses me... we just need the labels not the tubs correct? I've heard people say both.

Originally Posted by NorCalMike View Post
    The label thing confuses me... we just need the labels not the tubs correct? I've heard people say both.
    Just the label but must have the plastic tub backing on it.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000) NorCalMike is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    So.. that means we need to send the whole tubs then? Or somehow cut the label off with the plastic backing behind? Please explain thanks!

Edit: Or maybe it has to have the plastic wrapper that peels off completely. That would make sense as I've sent people that with no issues.

So.. that means we need to send the whole tubs then? Or somehow cut the label off with the plastic backing behind? Please explain thanks!
    We don't recommend cutting the labels out with plastic backing intact because of the liability but people have done it and it is acceptable if you catch my drift.

Kinda like this...

Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

We don't recommend cutting the labels out with plastic backing intact because of the liability but people have done it and it is acceptable if you catch my drift.

Kinda like this...

Yeah but is that plastic behind the label the clear plastic wrapper or part of the actual hard tub?

Yeah but is that plastic behind the label the clear plastic wrapper or part of the actual hard tub?
    The plastic that is part of the actual hard tub itself, example here I believe those are from a tub of Gold Feast, Golden Gains and Oximega Fish Oil. See how the plastic clear/white tub backing is still on it because "someone" didn't cut it all that cleanly and was probably scared for his life

Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000) ztom04 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Received 20 servng tub of watermelon white flood with the new label today. Just wanted to say thank you again, I have never had this flavor before. I like the new labels a lot.
    - Most people fail in life not because they aim too high and miss, but because they aim too low and hit.

- B.S Exercise Science

- DPT Student

- Follow me on ig for fitness posts @ZacheryAleksander

Originally Posted by ztom04 View Post
    Received 20 servng tub of watermelon white flood with the new label today. Just wanted to say thank you again, I have never had this flavor before. I like the new labels a lot.
    Glad to hear you enjoyed the new redesigned label, let us know how you like the Watermelon flavor!
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

The plastic that is part of the actual hard tub itself, example here...

Fuarrkk. Part of a trade I made was a CL label that I had from a bottle of Gold Feast. I peeled off the plastic label and sent it thinking that was what he needed as it's the label. If he's not able to redeem it, hopefully that extra ZI Bar I threw in makes up for the unusable label . He didn't say anything, but oh well.

I did this in the past too when I gave them to people and didn't hear there was anything wrong. Maybe the rules changed or something.

Fuarrkk. Part of a trade I made was a CL label that I had from a bottle of Gold Feast. I peeled off the plastic label and sent it thinking that was what he needed as it's the label. If he's not able to redeem it, hopefully that extra ZI Bar I threw in makes up for the unusable label . He didn't say anything, but oh well.

I did this in the past too when I gave them to people and didn't hear there was anything wrong. Maybe the rules changed or something.
    If someone peeled off the label only they would have to send in a receipt of purchase to prove that it's legit then it will be accepted Also I'm not sure if the rules every been changed because it would make perfect sense to use the tub backing because if not then people would just go into supplement store and rip off the labels and we can't have that now can we
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

If someone peeled off the label only they would have to send in a receipt of purchase to prove that it's legit then it will be accepted Also I'm not sure if the rules every been changed because it would make perfect sense to use the tub backing because if not then people would just go into supplement store and rip off the labels and we can't have that now can we
    That's true but this was the entire label ripped off. Would be a bit harder/more obvious to get away with that then just a tiny piece . Hopefully, they let it slide for him if it's just one label that doesn't have the plastic backing but otherwise complete label, not just the scan code. Hopefully CL isn't that much of a harda$$

That's true but this was the entire label ripped off. Would be a bit harder/more obvious to get away with that then just a tiny piece . Hopefully, they let it slide for him if it's just one label that doesn't have the plastic backing but otherwise complete label, not just the scan code. Hopefully CL isn't that much of a harda$$
    Hopefully all goes well for him as well.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Holy crap strong label.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    Holy crap strong label.
    The guy (StrongRepublican) turned it in already for some products and went for the new upgraded gym bag.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) powercage has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Also, PROnom does not count towards the label promo.
    Controlled Labs Warder
    Email: Powercage [at] ControlledLabs.com
    Free Controlled Labs supps for your CL labels: goo.gl/kylDte

I'm pretty sure your wrong, but care to elaborate...

Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity. It does not constitute medical advice.

jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jhs189 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Gotta show the love to one of if not my favorite supplement company out there. WF is by far my favorite pre ive tried. I keep trying others in the hopes on will top it but i always seem to come back for the clean energy/focus. Green Mag is just in a world of its own i have yet to meet someone who hasn't liked it. PROnom is the second best tasting protein ive only one that tops it is Truteins Chocolate Peanut Butter but PROnom is a VERY close second!

Originally Posted by jhs189 View Post
    Gotta show the love to one of if not my favorite supplement company out there. WF is by far my favorite pre ive tried. I keep trying others in the hopes on will top it but i always seem to come back for the clean energy/focus. Green Mag is just in a world of its own i have yet to meet someone who hasn't liked it. PROnom is the second best tasting protein ive only one that tops it is Truteins Chocolate Peanut Butter but PROnom is a VERY close second!
    2nd not bad, maybe it'll be first if and when we drop new flavors also thanks for the support!
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Shmiz has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    awesome pick and congrats
    sounds like an excellent stack. sorry about your lay off. what do you work as?
    Canadian Grain Commission, Government job, Harper loves giving everything over to the private industry. Just got a pat on the back thanks for the 5 years and good luck =\

JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50) JC7124 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Edit: Or maybe it has to have the plastic wrapper that peels off completely. That would make sense as I've sent people that with no issues.

Wow dude.

RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50) RyderHerHard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by powercage View Post
    Also, PROnom does not count towards the label promo.
    what do you mean? the label on PROnom doesn't count or you can't get PROnom when you cash in your labels??.

Originally Posted by RyderHerHard View Post
    what do you mean? the label on PROnom doesn't count or you can't get PROnom when you cash in your labels??.
    Both.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Triple Lifting Stack for only $ today at that one deal a day place!@! Deal is so nice that even as a rep I even placed an order for some as it'll be great presents for some of my lifting friends

Last edited by RaginAzN; 12-17-2012 at 10:55 AM.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Originally Posted by VicMackey92 View Post

Originally Posted by ztom04 View Post
    Originally Posted by jhs189 View Post
    awesome, never get tired of hearing good feedback
    Originally Posted by Shmiz View Post
    Canadian Grain Commission, Government job, Harper loves giving everything over to the private industry. Just got a pat on the back thanks for the 5 years and good luck =\
    that stinks. got to love big government
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Booya, deal of the day somewhere today

Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Page 51 of 218 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast