Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking "iF" & IIFYM Log

I've had my bodyfat fairly low before <6% and I know how to get there with a **** ton of cardio and sticking to eating every 3-4 hrs. But After reading into iF and IIFYM I decided to give it a try this year for my summer cut. On Friday, July 13th 2012, I started with a 16/8 - fasting/feeding window. I weighted myself at 191.8 Lbs on Friday. This morning I woke up 185.0 Lbs. And Friday was only an arm day - no cardio. And over the weekend the only exercise I did was getting my ass out of bed and pressing buttons on a keyboard. So far iF has completely blown my mind. Im eating larger portions because I have less time to get my food in.. And I’m actually feeling fuller for longer. The normal hunger pains that come with reducing my caloric intake are nowhere to be seen. I’m looking forward to seeing my results over the next few months and I plan on keeping a log for those considering iF and IIFYM.

My diet is fairly simple. Chicken - fish -ground beef (hamburger) – broccoli – cauliflower – asparagus – rice etcetera. But now you’re probably wondering how I can consider such clean eating as IIFYM. I take this style of eating in stride. I eat as clean as I can for as long as I can but when it gets to a day where I feel like I need a cheat meal, I don’t worry about what I eat too much, but only that it fits my macros. So when I go to five guys this week with my boss I will be enjoying an amazing bacon cheese burger, curtsey of IIFYM. I also sneak in protein shakes and low carb&cal protein bars. If Im at work and I forgot my lunch, I’ll go to Chicfila and get a chicken garden salad with extra chicken or maybe just go to the local deli down the street and get a sandwich. IIFYM is not a difficult concept and actually makes “dieting down” a lot easier. And so far the combination of iF and IIFYM is working wonders for my weight loss and sanity.
    --------------------------------------------------

You can't go through life quitting everything. If you're going to achieve anything, you've got to stick with something.

Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10) Bronsononson is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Noticed huge energy in the gym yesterday - again iF is not something I though would work for me, or this quickly. I dont usually check my weight everyday but for ****s and gigs I check it this morning and down another pound. 191.8-184.0 in 4 days is a huge drop for me when you consider that Im doing only a mile jog and been to the gym twice.
    --------------------------------------------------

You can't go through life quitting everything. If you're going to achieve anything, you've got to stick with something.