ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

which whey protein?

i don't really have money to buy the 60$ whey protein from gnc so i just buy them from walmart
    i was wondering which one should i use?
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pure-Prote...olate/16536989
    or
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Body-Fortr...-2-Lb/13274590
    i am using the body fortress one ^
    when i run out should i stick to the one im using or use the pure protein 100 whey

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Get Syntha-6 online. Good carb/protein ratio imo and delicious which is a plus.
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/2strongvon

Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ayoliang View Post
    i don't really have money to buy the 60$ whey protein from gnc so i just buy them from walmart
    i was wondering which one should i use?
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Pure-Prote...olate/16536989
    or
    http://www.walmart.com/ip/Body-Fortr...-2-Lb/13274590
    i am using the body fortress one ^
    when i run out should i stick to the one im using or use the pure protein 100 whey

Uhh Go to GNC...or ANY PLACE online or in Person buy a 2 Lb Tub of ON Gold Standard...come back to us and tell us how you don't have rectal distress anymore.

ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50) ZackeryVon will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    do not shop at gnc
    "The greats weren't great because at birth they could paint; the greats were great because they paint a lot."

For personal coaching in diet, training and supplements PM me or check out my Facebook page: www.facebook.com/2strongvon

Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Troma99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by ZackeryVon View Post
    do not shop at gnc
    Not trying to whroe out the place I work just saying since he's going there already. Plus buying ON Tends to piss them off. I don't care but if you're buying Gold Standard and not Wheybo...they rage.

ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) ayoliang has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i said one of those two now choose

If you're trying to make gains Don't buy Body Fortress. That was my "STarting" Protein. It's Turrible. Even for Price.

And I refuse to choose between a brick turd and diarrhea

Negged for being a dick.

Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jonesman59 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I really like ON gold standard. I started with body fortress also because of price, I am not sure of quality but I only did one scoop a day so I get plenty of protien from other sources. If you can afford it go with ON gold standard it really isn't pricey compared to other and it gets great reviews. If not then go with body fortress but remember body fortress also has creatine in their mix.

So i should get ON gold standard next? wheres the cheapest place to buy it? and what flavor is best?
    and i wasn't being a dick, you guys weren't answering my question correctly

So i should get ON gold standard next? wheres the cheapest place to buy it? and what flavor is best?
    UhhNo We were answering it correctly. When Asked whether you want a punch in the face or the dick you respond with a jab to that person's throat.

That said: Anywhere you find. most prices for them seem to be standardized. 5 Lbs around 48-55. the 2 lbs 24-28.
    I like Extreme Milk Chocolate Best but that's me.

You asked the wrong question.

EDIT: Syntha-6 Cookies & Cream. Go to illpumpyouup.com. You're welcome.

I don't know which to choose? and gold standard seems to have good reviews

Originally Posted by Troma99 View Post
    UhhNo We were answering it correctly. When Asked whether you want a punch in the face or the dick you respond with a jab to that person's throat.

That said: Anywhere you find. most prices for them seem to be standardized. 5 Lbs around 48-55. the 2 lbs 24-28.
    I like Extreme Milk Chocolate Best but that's me.
    Does it taste like wicked chocolatey?