Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Common sense/moderation. gbullock32's Avatar
    gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up Controlled Labs White Flood/Purple Wraath/Purple Psyko/Green Mag Review

So, I have been a Controlled labs fan for a while now, tried the free samples they offered about a year and a half ago and been hooked ever since. I figured it was time to review what I have tried from them, mostly because I am bored right now, but also because even with all the praise Controlled Labs gets I think they deserve a little more.

All of the products I review here I have used for 18 months or so, except Purple Psyko which I have only used for about 4 months, so this is a more thorough review than some first impressions thing.

You might be wondering, just how much does this guy love Controlled Labs? Well, I’ll let this pic answer that for me.

Now then, onto the review part of this, I will be going over White Flood, Purple Wraath, Green Magnitude, and Purple Psyko. I will rate out of 10 and explain why I chose that rating, pretty standard stuff.

First off is White Flood, Controlled Labs pre-workout, I have had Juicy Watermelon, Juicy Grape, Fruit Punch, and Electric Lemonade flavors. This is my favorite product from them; ever since I tried the sample I was hooked, so let me break down why I like it.

Smell- A lot of people don’t find smell important, I do, it is the first thing you notice when you pop open a new tub; it is just one of those things you remember about a product. That said… White Flood smells fantastic, every flavor smells nice, pleasant. Opening a new tub never gets old, and everyday I go to scoop some into my cup I am greeted by this smell, as if it is saying “you will tear the gym apart today, it is going to be a good F**king day”, I never get tired of the smell.

Smell-10/10

Mixability- Here White Flood does good again, could be better, but it is far from being bad. It mixes easily with just a spoon and a minute of stirring, in a shaker cup, or in a blender cup. The reason I say it could be better is because it does get some settling at the bottom, nothing a quick swirl with the last sip wont fix, but it does lose a few points because of it non the less.

Mixability-9/10

Taste- Here is a stumbling point for many products, they taste like ass. Again, some say taste does not matter; it is the effectiveness of the product that counts. Well White Flood looked at them and said, “Why not have both?” I enjoy my White Flood, I sip on it, I want it to last forever. I have tried 4 flavors so I will rate each individually, highlighting what I liked about each.

Fruit Punch- This was the first flavor I ever tried, it was what I got samples of, and as such it will always hold a special place in my stack. It is true to the name, it tastes just like fruit punch, enjoyable to the last drop.

Fruit Punch- 9/10

Watermelon- When I placed my first order for White Flood I got 100 servings of fruit punch and 100 servings of watermelon. I must say that while I expected this to be great, I was not prepared for the delight that my tongue beheld. This flavor is EASILY the best tasting supplement I have ever had. It was so good I had to change pants before hitting the gym due to the orgasm that followed my first sip. To this day it is a staple in my stack and it will always be there.

Watermelon-10/10

Grape- I picked this up right when it came out, I had high expectations for it. I will admit it is damn good, but it could have been better, it doesn’t taste much like grape to me, it is a bit too sweet of a flavor even when watered down. Don’t get me wrong, it is good, but I generally would rotate it for the other flavors throughout the week. It is worth trying, but I would say have other flavors standing by since it is easy to wear out on this flavor.

Grape-7/10

Lemonade- This was my least favorite flavor, I got a 20 serving tub of it when it was on sale since I wanted to try it. I admit that I am not a lemonade fan to begin with, so this did effect my opinion, it’s all right, and if lemonade is your thing then you will like it. Personally I am glad I only got a 20 serving tub since I was able to get through it without having to force myself to drink it.

Lemonade-5/10

In all honesty, any flavor is good in its own way, but go with watermelon or fruit punch would be my recommendation. I know people say flavor hard to rate since it is an opinion, but anyone who says White Flood does not taste like the nectar of the Gods is provably wrong. That’s just the way it is.

Effectiveness- White Flood is a stimmed pre-workout, it has a solid profile but does hide behind a proprietary blend which annoys me a bit, but seeing as most companies do this I wont harp on it for that. As far as the stimms go, it is pretty much middle of the road in terms of strength. It gives a nice, smooth, and steady flow of energy that leaves you wanting to smash the gym. When it has done its job it let’s you down gently, no crash at all. The pumps are solid as well; nothing over the top though, so if you want to feel like your veins are going to burst you won’t likely find it here. Compared to DS Craze, Jack3d, or Muscle Marinade the stimms in White Flood may seem low; but the fact that it does not make you jittery and cracked out is why I like it, I can stay focused and do what I need to without looking like a crack head.

Effectivness-8/10

Cost- We all like to save money and White Flood can help you do just that. The prices I have seen vary by a bit, but for this review I will use bodybuilding.com’s prices. For $42.97 you get a 100 serving tub, that is just $0.43 per serving. I (like many others) use 2 scoops of White Flood, so even with this the price is only $0.86 per serving, this is still one of the best deals out there, and for the quality you get it is a steal.

I won’t rate cost since that is kind of hard to do…

Overall- White Flood is, and always will be, my pre-workout of choice. The smell, mixability, taste, effectiveness, and cost leave all of the competition wishing they could compare. I recommend this product to anyone looking to try a solid pre-workout; you can get samples before you commit to buying a full tub. Be warned though, once you try the samples and realize what you have been missing out on you might regret all of the wasted years of you life before you found this amazing product.

Overall-9/10
    Short cuts to success are often paved with lies.
    1/13/16: Massive hernia.
    5/10/16: Finally back to lifting, light but improving.

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) gbullock32 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Next on my list is Purple Wraath, Controlled Labs intra-workout essential amino acid product. I have only tried the Purple Lemonade flavor thus far, so that is what I will go over.

Smell- Again, pop open the tub and bask in the glory that is heaven. The smell prepares you for the workout to come and builds the anticipation to start working out just so you can sip on this drink.

Smell-8/10

Mixability- Like most products of this nature the mixability leaves much to be desired, if you mix with a spoon you will be left stirring for ages to get everything to dissolve. In a blender or shaker cup it is not too bad, but there is usually some floaters left over, nothing too bad, but it is worth noting. It does foam a bit too, nothing bad and it drops fast, but just be aware of that.

Mixability-6/10

Taste- Here we get to see Controlled Labs work their magic again, the flavor is phenomenal. Earlier I said I was not a big lemonade fan, well even I like Purple Lemonade. It is refreshing in a was many drinks fail to be, it is sweet yet tart, I enjoy it so much I have to pace myself or risk chugging it all at the start of my workout. Nothing but happiness to be found here.

Taste-8/10

Effectiveness- I was able to push harder and do so for longer (no homo), the endurance increase this product provides is the real deal. This is a stimm free product, making it a good addition to any supplement stack. I felt myself recover faster and overall I felt better during my routine, especially cardio. If you want something to give you a slight boost while training then this should be your go to product.

Effectiveness-9/10

Cost- Again the price for this is more than reasonable, I dose at one scoop and have never needed to do more. This means that for $50.99 I get a 90 serving tub that will last me a long time, it works out to only $0.57 per serving and it is worth ever penny.

Overall- For an intra-workout product this will give you everything you want and more. The smell and taste are great, the mixability is ok, and the cost seals the deal. Get this and you won’t regret it.

Overall-8/10

On the chopping block next is Purple Psyko, another intra-workout product, this time it is a whey based intra. As of right now there is only one flavor out, and that is Purple Fruit Punch.

Smell- The smell is great once again, open the tub and you are greeted by a berry-ish smell that makes you want to just start eating the powder straight from the tub.

Smell-8/10

Mixability- Here is a stumbling point again though, the mixability could be a lot better. It is not the worst by any means, but there is usually floaters left, and I would caution against using a spoon to mix this, stick to your blender or shaker cup. Also it foams up quite a bit, so heads up before you fill your cup to the brim. The foam does die down after a minute or so, but it is still an annoyance.

Mixability-5/10

Taste- I hate to say it, but it is far from being the best tasting. It is ok, but compared to what I expect from Controlled Labs I was let down. The flavor itself is a little weak even when mixed with less than the recommended amount of water, and the flavor itself has a slight chemical taste to it. Also after each sip I was left with a dry mouth feeling, I think this is due to the whey, but in any event, I think they could have done a lot better in this category.

Taste-4/10

Effectiveness- Here it shines, making up for the sub-par taste, I was able to push myself further than if I was just drinking water, but the dry mouth feeling was annoying, especially during cardio. It works well though, so if you want some whey to sip intra, and get a solid endurance boost, this will do that for you.

Effectiveness-7/10

Cost- Again the cost is more than fair for the product you get, $39.99 for a 60 serving tub is a nice deal, it works out to just $0.67 per serving. They only offer a 60 serving tub though, so you can’t just pick up a smaller size to try before diving into a larger size, this was disappointing to me.

Overall- I would like to say this was an amazing product, but really I don’t think I will buy it again. Purple Wraath is cheaper, mixes better, tastes better and all around is a better product. If you want a decent intra this will work, but you can do better. I have to say, this is my least favorite Controlled Labs product, it is till good, but not to the standards of their other products.

Overall-5/10

Why Teens shouldn't cut/Lack of progress thread- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169272763&p=1397509823#post1397509823

The final item on my list is Green Magnitude, a designer creatine product. I have only had the Sour Green Apple flavor of this, but it is also available in Electric Lemonade.

Smell- I find myself repeating a lot when describing this category, but really that is unavoidable. The smell is incredible, smells just like you would expect, spot on with sour green apple. Just one whiff and you can’t help but get excited by the treat you are about to enjoy.

Smell-10/10

Mixability- Creatine products in general do not mix well; it’s just the nature of creatine really. That said Green Magnitude surprised me, it mixes damn well. Admittedly some settling does occur and you do get the occasional floater if you use a spoon instead of shaker cup, but all in all it mixes very well. Swirl it once before the last sip and you are good to go with all of the creatine goodness that is Green Magnitude.

Mixability-8/10

Taste- The taste… oh the taste. Just like a sour green apple candy, I can’t even begin to imagine what they pay the guy who flavors this stuff, but whatever it is, he deserves more. This flavor is so delicious it shocks me, the only flavor I like better is Watermelon White Flood, and even then it is almost too close to judge. You will enjoy this.

Taste-10/10

Effectiveness- This is a designer creatine product, as such you get more than just a plain creatine monohydrate. They use Magnesium Creatine Chelate and Dicreatine Malate, and have a few other additions in it as well making it a good product to stack with White Flood pre-workout to give an added boost. I felt more energetic while taking this product and got a slight boost in the pump I felt while lifting. It is hard to say if this product adds anything as far as strength or muscle gain go, since creatine only does so much, but I definitely felt stronger on this product. It helped me get out that extra rep or two, and in the end that makes it more than worth it to me.

Effectiveness-10/10

Cost- For a designer creatine Green Magnitude is very reasonably priced, for just $39.99 you can score an 80 serving tub, which comes down to just $0.50 per serving. For that $0.50 you get a full days worth of creatine per scoop too, 5g, no need to factor in having to double dose it or anything. Personally I took ½ scoop of Green Magnitude with 1 gram of creatine mono mixed in pre-workout. This got me 3.5g of creatine a day which is enough, and it makes my 80 serving tub last much longer. For the cost this product is a phenomenal deal, worth it.

Overall- For the price, effectiveness, and the taste I would recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It is easily the best creatine product I have ever had, it has earned a spot in my stack and it will never change.

Overall-10/10

Closing thoughts- I love Controlled Labs, they make good products and price them reasonably. Every single product they make is not only good, but has a nice profile that makes them stackable with almost anything, this is why I like their products so much, they just fit in wherever you need them to. I know a lot of people complain about Controlled Labs fan boys and whatnot. Well I will admit it, yes I am a Controlled Labs fan boy, and it is hard not to be with the quality they bring to the table. If you don’t like Controlled Labs then the only legitimate reason I can come to is that you have yet to try any of their products.

Also, the reason I did not review Orange Triad and OxiMega is because they are both good products, and there is not much else to say about them.

So check them out if you haven’t already, pick up your sample pack and be prepared to enjoy your supplements in a way you never before thought possible.

Free Samples- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=142254641

Store- http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

Better Than Yesterday burntreality's Avatar
    burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) burntreality has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very good reviews man.
    I am a big fan of White Flood and Purple Wraath.
    I am looking for a new creatine and will look into Green Magnitude.
    Cellucor\Nutrabolt Lead Community Representative
    w/ Stad0203
    ***Cellucor***

Instagram - @burntreality

Originally Posted by burntreality View Post
    Very good reviews man.
    I am a big fan of White Flood and Purple Wraath.
    I am looking for a new creatine and will look into Green Magnitude.
    Thanks. As far as Green Mag goes I recommend it all the way, the taste is unreal.

jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jmarlowe29102 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    awesome review. just got my samples in and cant wait to try them tomorrow.

definitely going to look into GreenMag. i've heard nothing but good about it.
    "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go" -T.S. Elliot

University of South Carolina Alumni
    -Go Gamecocks-

5/7/12

Shameless self bump.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Damn man! Great review. One of the best i've seen in awhile

lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lkburgess0620 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Great review! I just requested samples this morning and can't wait until they come in!

CL's Resident Pump-Fiend RaginAzN's Avatar
    RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Thank you very much for the detailed review as it will help lots of people out.
    Controlled Labs Rep

CL FB Page: https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

Bumping this again.

bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bull.dogz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Awesome reviews!!!
    CONTROLLED LABS - Winning the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: Laurie@controlledlabs.com

Disclaimer : The above post is my own PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Another bump.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lkburgess0620 View Post
    Great review! I just requested samples this morning and can't wait until they come in!
    keep us posted when you try it
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Daily bump.

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I never get tired of WF so I'm not surprised you have been a big fan. Nice review!

Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    Thank you very much for the detailed review as it will help lots of people out.
    1 lb? Tell me your secrets.

RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) RaginAzN has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    I never get tired of WF so I'm not surprised you have been a big fan. Nice review!

1 lb? Tell me your secrets.
    The Ethiopian diet does wonders Mrs. Dracoy
    Controlled Labs Rep

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com

TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TheSmiley is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RaginAzN View Post
    The Ethiopian diet does wonders Mrs. Dracoy
    Well then I hope DC doesn't mind me losing all this baggage

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TheSmiley View Post
    Well then I hope DC doesn't mind me losing all this baggage
    good seeing you back
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I compensate Smiley with white flood fruit punch and watermelon.

Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dracoy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    OP, thanks for taking time to review our products!

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS View Post
    good seeing you back
    Thanks Tank!

I'm glad to be back. Exams are over. Cheers.

Originally Posted by Dracoy View Post
    OP, thanks for taking time to review our products!
    No problem, always happy to share experiences with good products.

James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) James243 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice detailed review bro.

Bump.

Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ayye has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review. White flood is great, looking forward to trying purple wrath once I finish the bcaa pills i'm on currently. +rep
    Current supplements:
    1MR
    ON Gold Standard Whey
    ON BCAAS 1000

Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Alexlj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great review. I tried white flood though it was great, next up GreenMag!

Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Shayne778 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why do you spend all this money on PW when your skinny af op?

no hate, no hate.

thank you for the review

MaxdaSwede has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have also tried Greenmag and was impressed especially for the price. I used that stuff FOREVER! Definitely recommend for anyone on a budget as well.

Thanks for all the kind words/support guys.
    Controlled Labs Rep

JohnT@ControlledLabs.com