Page 37 of 191 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 5718
    wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Happy new year bro! your squats are getting NASTY! wont be long now before you're plowing through 450+ for reps!
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    2013.. Kill it!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    Happy new year bro! your squats are getting NASTY! wont be long now before you're plowing through 450+ for reps!
    Thanks a lot man! And that's the goal! Saw a Layne Norton ******** post about him repping like 555 for 7 reps or something...REALLY light a fire under my AZZZ even more than before! Heavy weights for high reps!!!

Originally Posted by The Solution View Post
    2013.. Kill it!
    Is there any other way?

OH and new training update!

After thinking about things, before I work with Doug Miller on my training, I have a few other training methods that I am DYING to try out! I've been working on my own take of a power hypertrophy program...similar to mine now but with a few little changes that I believe will pay off BIG! I'll hopefully post it up in here within the next couple of days!!!

...I'm calling it...

M.G.T. - Maximal Growth Training- The Beast Method

Gunna be SIIIICK!!!
    advertising not permitted

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Looking forward to seeing it man
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) bigryan03 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Very interested to see what your training program looks like.
    What are the basic concepts of it?

djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000) djkenny is just really nice. (+1000)
    in on dis brah
    IFPA Pro Natural Bodybuilder
    Team Scivation
    Team 3DMJ
    IG @Daddyfatceps

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post

...I'm calling it...

M.G.T. - Maximal Growth Training- The Beast Method

Gunna be SIIIICK!!!
    Seems like everyone and their mother has their own training method now Whatever happened to lift heavy ass weights, repeat, get HUGE?

Curious to see what tweaks you have made to the typical PHAT setup!

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Looking forward to seeing it man
    Originally Posted by bigryan03 View Post
    Very interested to see what your training program looks like.
    What are the basic concepts of it?
    Thanks guys! Will most likely have the entire write up of the program soon!

Originally Posted by djkenny View Post
    in on dis brah
    Hey welcome in man!

Originally Posted by demonwareltd View Post
    Seems like everyone and their mother has their own training method now Whatever happened to lift heavy ass weights, repeat, get HUGE?

Curious to see what tweaks you have made to the typical PHAT setup!
    LMAO! It'll be pretty cool once fully explained!

PHAT - Back Thickness/Chest/Arms Hypertrophy
    "First workout of 2013...you know I gotta KILL IT!!! 2013 will be a YEAR. TO. REMEMBER. "

*Pre Workout- stretching and calf/ab warm up
    Leg press calf press ss decline quick crunches- 1 set of 50-100 reps
    Calf- 2 plates x 53
    Crunch- 0 x 53

abs and calves are PUMPED. AS. HELL...usually my first move on back thickness is rack pulls...but since I changed up my lower hypertrophy day, I had to change up this day...no matter...BEAST. MODE. ENGAGED...

DB rows (arm on rack)- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    120 lb dbs x 12
    120 lb dbs x 12
    120 lb dbs x 8

HUUGE pullin! Gettin this back THICKER. THAN. EVER.

T Bar Rows (close grip)-3 sets of 8-12 reps
    4 plates + 15 x 8
    4 plates + 15 x 8
    4 plates + 15 x 8

squeezing my back with BAD INTENTIONS! NOW I'M ROCKIN THIS SHYT OUT!!!

Underhand Meadows rows (arm on knee, pause at peak contraction)- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    50 x 14
    50 x 12

new exercise felt GREAT! Contractions lately have been OUT.OF.THIS.WORLD.

Seated cable single arm low row (pull into hip with neutral grip)-2 sets of 15-20 reps
    45 x 15
    45 x 15

remember...you leave now...you dont wanna 'overtrain'...I'll be here when you come back...

45 degree Incline BB press-3 sets of 4-8 reps
    (seat lvl 2)
    185 x 5
    175 x 6
    175 x 4

CRUSHED my upper chest on there! OUTTA MY WAY! TIME TO BUUUUURN!!!

30 degree incline db press-3 sets of 8-12 reps
    65 x 9
    65 x 9
    65 x 8

stomping around the gym in between sets with my mind focused on one thing...DESTRUCTION...

Cable flys (pulling down)-2 sets of 15-20 reps
    50 x 16
    50 x 16

BIIIIIIG stretch! Arm time...gotta improve...

Close Grip BB bench press- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    135 x 12
    145 x 10

BLOWING these triceps UP! Getting bigger everyday...Getting stronger every second...4...3...2...1...TIME. TO. EXPLODE. WITH. INTENSITY.

Cable bar pressdowns (overhand)-2 sets of 15-20 reps
    (back on pad, pause at bottom)
    40 x 16
    40 x 16

COME ON!!! Triceps are PUMPED FULL of blood!

FG BB curl (wide grip using 45 lb bar)- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    (shoulder width grip)
    70 x 9
    70 x 9

tearin these muscles APART with my BARE. TEETH...carnivore...beast...I have many names...

45 degree Incline DB curls (palms up entire time)- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    25 x 8
    10 lb plate x 16
    10 lb plate x 16

I'm pushing my limits while your settling for 'average'...your best is NEVER good enough...

DB shrugs (speed work)- 2 sets of 30-50 reps
    60 x 33
    60 x 33

Cable forearm curls (palms down)- 2 sets of 20-30 reps
    (same cable as tricep)
    30 x 20
    30 x 20

...SET. NO. LIMITS...2013...HERE. I. COME...

MGT - Maximal Growth Training - The Beast Method

Maximal Growth Training is my version of a completely modified PHAT routine. Although I know that the PHAT templates going around are meant to be modified to your specifications, I found that there were multiple aspects that I do not respond well to, so I began modifying the program over the past 20 weeks until the only similarity between the 2 programs (PHAT and MGT), is that they both have power and hypertrophy days. In no way is this meant to be derogatory towards Layne Norton or his power hypertrophy adaptive training, it is merely my take on a new program after my experience with PHAT. MGT focuses on volume, frequency, and specific weak point training.

My Problems With PHAT and How MGT Fixes Them
    1. Lower Body Power Days - Power days are meant to be trained exactly how they sound, with POWER! In doing this, you are training with heavy amounts of work loads for lower repetitions. In doing this, you are expending large amount of energy leading to diminished muscular power within that session. I have found that after putting in 100% effort and focus into your first compound movement (squats), you are then limited on the amount of weight used on your second compound movement (deadlifts) simply because you are more fatigued. Although you can cycle between which exercise you start with, I would rather hit both exercises as hard as possible with 100% effort and focus. What I propose in MGT is the split of a 'lower body power day' into two separate sessions; 1 quad dominant power day (squats) and 1 hamstring/glute dominant day (deadlifts). In this way, you are able to put maximal effort into both major compound movements and work your lower body 3x per week.

2. Back Hypertrophy - Back hypertrophy days are designed to increase the size of your back. Looking a typical PHAT template, you can be doing up to 5 exercises or 16 sets of back work (10 sets if you exclude the speed work.) I am a big believer in volume and frequency, especially for larger muscle groups (legs and back) that can take a lot of abuse. so I adjusted the original PHAT program to allow for back work 3x per week: 1 power, 1 thickness hypertrophy, and 1 width hypertrophy. This change allows for your back to be work hard, heavy, and frequent, allowing for more overall volume.

3. Arm Hypertrophy - My arms have never responded well to 2x per week training. I have tried increasing the volume of those days, and still no results. So what to do?…Increase the frequency and but keep the overall volume the same. Previously on PHAT, your arms are getting direct work 2x per week with 1 day of indirect work. My method is simply split the overall volume and directly work your arms 3x per week. Biceps, triceps, and forearms are small muscle groups compared to your back so you cannot simply train it 3x per week with increased volume.

4. Little to No Direct Trap, Forearm, Glute, or Abdominal Work - Although I know that you get indirect stimulation on all of these muscle groups from compound movements and other exercises in general, I have always believed that if you want a muscle to grow, you have to directly work it. This part was simple and to the point, I merely made additions to include direct work on every muscle within the MGT program

5. Ratio of Power to Hypertrophy Days - Again, looking at a typical PHAT program, the ratio of power to hypertrophy to 2:3. My only issue with that is the fact that I do not only want to look big, but I want to be strong as well. By increasing the ratio to a 3:3 power to hypertrophy ratio, I will be allowing my body to make significant size as well as strength gains. With the increased volume of adding an additional day to the original program, you must therefore account for the increased work load. MGT is based on a 3 day on 1 day off split, working on a total of 8 days (3 power, rest, 3 hypertrophy, rest.)

MGT Split (without 2 part weak point warm up)

Day 1: Power Quads/Traps/Calves
    Day 2: Power Upperbody
    Day 3: Power Hamstrings/Glutes/Abs
    Day 4: REST
    Day 5: Hypertrophy Back Thickness/Chest/Arms/Traps
    Day 6: Hypertrophy Lowerbody/Calves/Abs
    Day 7: Hypertrophy Back Width/Shoulders/Arms
    Day 8: REST

MGT Split Example

Day 1: Quads/Traps/Calves Power
    Power Pressing movement- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Assistance Pressing movement- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    Assistance Extension movement- 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary Calf movement- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    Auxiliary Calf movement- 2 sets of 6-10

Auxiliary Trap movement- 2 sets of 4-8
    Auxiliary Trap movement- 2 sets of 6-10

Day 2: Upper Power
    Power Pull movement- 3 sets of 3-5
    Assistance Horizontal Pull movement- 2 sets of 6-10
    Assistance Vertical Pull movement- 2 sets of 6-10

Power Press movement- 3 sets of 2-5 reps
    Assistance Press movement- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    Assistance Shoulder Press movement- 3 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary Bicep movement- 3 sets of 6-10
    Auxiliary Tricep movement-3 sets of 6-10
    Auxiliary Forearm movement- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    Auxiliary Forearm movement- 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Day 3: Glute/Hamstring/Abs Power
    Power Pulling movement- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    Assistance Pulling movement- 3 sets of 6-10 reps
    Assistance Curling movement- 2 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary Glute Press movement- 3 sets of 6-10 reps

Auxiliary Ab movement- 2 sets 6-10
    Auxiliary Ab movement- 2 sets of 6-10

Day 5 Back Thickness/chest/arms/traps Hypertrophy
    Hypertrophy Horizontal Pulling movement- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Horizontal Pulling movement- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Horizontal Pulling movement- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    Hypertrophy Horizontal Pulling movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy Pressing movement- 4 sets of 4-6 reps
    Hypertrophy Pressing movement- 3 sets 6-10 reps
    Hypertrophy Fly movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy Tricep Press movement- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Tricep extension movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    Hypertrophy Curl movement- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Curl movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Auxiliary Trap movement- 1 set to failure
    Auxiliary Forearm movement- 2 sets of 30-50 reps

Day 6: Lower Hypertrophy/calves/abs
    Hypertrophy Pressing movement- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    Hypertrophy Pressing movement- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Extension movement- 2 sets of 12-15 reps

Hypertrophy Pulling movement- 3 sets of 10-20 reps
    Hypertrophy Curling movement- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Curling movement- 2 sets of 12-15 reps
    Hypertrophy Glute Press movement- 1 set to failure

Hypertrophy Calf movement- 3 sets of 10-15 reps
    Hypertrophy Calf movement- 3 sets of 15-20 reps
    Hypertrophy Ab movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps
    Hypertrophy Ab movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Day 7: Back Width/shoulders/arms Hypertrophy
    Hypertrophy Pull Over movement- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Vertical Pulling movement- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Vertical Pulling movement- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    Hypertrophy Pull Over movement- 2 sets of 15-20 reps

Hypertrophy Shoulder Press movement- 3 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Shoulder movement- 3 sets of 12-15 reps
    Hypertrophy Shoulder movement- 2 sets of 12-20 reps

Hypertrophy Curl movement supersetted with a hypertrophy Extension movement- 2 sets of 8-12 reps
    Hypertrophy Curl movement supersetted with a hypertrophy Extension movement- 2 sets of 15-20
    Hypertrophy Forearm movement- 2 sets of 20-30 reps

***Now that you have a MGT template, all you have to do is add in your "2 part" weak point warm up***

"2 part" weak point warm up
    -address your two smallest/weakest muscle groups of the following; abs/calves/forearms/traps
    -find exercises that provide the most mind muscle connection (MMC) for YOU
    -chose one exercise per muscle group and superset that with one exercise of the other
    -rotate exercises daily (vary the exercises but not everyday has to be a DIFFERENT exercise)
    -power days, rep ranges are between 20-50
    -hypertrophy days, rep ranges are between 50-100
    -one set to failure as a pre workout warm up after stretching

Example:
    Weakest muscle groups: abs/calves
    *SS = supersetted with

Day 1 Power - Standing BB calf press SS decline quick crunch- 1 set of 20-50 reps
    Day 2 Power - Leg Press calf press SS hanging leg raise- 1 set of 20-50 reps
    Day 3 Power - Seated Calf Press SS cable crunch- 1 set of 20-50 reps
    Day 5 Hypertrophy- Bent legged leg press calf press SS db crunch- 1 set of 50-100 reps
    Day 6 Hypertrophy- Standing BB calf press SS decline quick crunch- 1 set of 50-100 reps
    Day 7 Hypertrophy- Standing smith machine calf press SS bench reverse crunch- 1 set of 50-100 reps

***Now, simply combine your "2 Part Weak Point Warm Up" to the beginning of your MGT workout template and your ready to GROW***

Bloody but unbowed fittofattofit's Avatar
    fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fittofattofit has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You were slacking on your first workout of 2013 ...... only 14 different exercises

Great session, and great write-up for your MGT = the 'Beast Method' is born
    I like the idea of mixing power and hyper work and I agree that the back not only can take, but needs extra volume to grow really big
    The only problem with following your routine is that us 'mortals' will struggle to get 30sets of the hyper exercises without passing out half way through the session
    "Better to wear out than rust out!"

Squat 165kg/363lbs
    Deadlift 190kg/418lbs

Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000) Balddude is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sounds like one helluva program man, can't wait to see you jump right in.
    My Lifting Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154479513

Quest to strength, one training session at a time

Originally Posted by fittofattofit View Post
    You were slacking on your first workout of 2013 ...... only 14 different exercises

Great session, and great write-up for your MGT = the 'Beast Method' is born
    I like the idea of mixing power and hyper work and I agree that the back not only can take, but needs extra volume to grow really big
    The only problem with following your routine is that us 'mortals' will struggle to get 30sets of the hyper exercises without passing out half way through the session
    LMAO! Those 14 exercises killed my body!

And thanks! After 6 months of trial, error, and research, it is finally out! The volume is open to be adjusted among individuals but its the general program layout that, I feel, will produce amazing results

Going to be starting this after this week...inb4 the gain train picks up speed

Originally Posted by Balddude View Post
    Sounds like one helluva program man, can't wait to see you jump right in.
    Thanks man! REALLY excited for it!

Phat with a twist, and lots of volume.

Someone is gonna get big in 2013.

Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jumpman3210 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Doing it right sir! Get it!!!
    TEAM3DMJ (SoCal)
    Journey Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142892261

"Always keep this in mind as your "motto" for training. More is not better, better is better. Keep the exercises you perform to a minimum, and get really good and strong at them."
    - Brad Loomis
    R.K.C Natural Professional Bodybuilder American Powerlifting Association CA. Chairman

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    The Volume Train is at the station and ready to roll in here!....
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) offroadatv200 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Looks like you are going to have a big year in 2013..

Ready to watch it unfold!

Demon Fitness - Owner demonwareltd's Avatar
    demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000) demonwareltd is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Not to be confused with "Maximum Growth" training routine, right?

http://www.isatoritech.com/pdf/MaximumGrowth_II.pdf

I know for me that 3 consecutive heavy days in a row would be too much. I don't recover fast enough. I am sure there are others though that could pull it off. Also, if your back isn't a weak point it may not make sense to hit back with such a high frequency.

Seems like a well tailored program for you though based on your weak points and rate of recovery

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Epic 1st workout of the year! Killed everything.
    That must've taken like 2.5 hours. Great work, Alex.

Very cool new program you designed there. I believe that tailoring a routine to fit you exactly is the right way to go.

Although I do agree with demonware above. 3 consecutive Power Days may be taxing.
    But try it first and see how it goes. If you can take it and recover without issue, then go for it.
    If you find that on Day 3 you're still feeling it from Day 1's squatting, just mix up the sessions a bit.

All the best in 2013, brother.
    I expect big things!
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Phat with a twist, and lots of volume.

Someone is gonna get big in 2013.
    You know it brotha!

Originally Posted by Jumpman3210 View Post
    Doing it right sir! Get it!!!
    Thanks man!

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    The Volume Train is at the station and ready to roll in here!....
    HAHA!!! I love me volume

Originally Posted by offroadatv200 View Post
    Looks like you are going to have a big year in 2013..

Ready to watch it unfold!
    Thanks a lot man! BIG things in the works!

Not to be confused with "Maximum Growth" training routine, right?

http://www.isatoritech.com/pdf/MaximumGrowth_II.pdf

I know for me that 3 consecutive heavy days in a row would be too much. I don't recover fast enough. I am sure there are others though that could pull it off. Also, if your back isn't a weak point it may not make sense to hit back with such a high frequency.

Seems like a well tailored program for you though based on your weak points and rate of recovery
    LMAO! Never saw that before haha. And yeah, this specific one is based on how my body responds. I'm still a baby so my recovery time is off the charts haha

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Epic 1st workout of the year! Killed everything.
    That must've taken like 2.5 hours. Great work, Alex.

Very cool new program you designed there. I believe that tailoring a routine to fit you exactly is the right way to go.

Although I do agree with demonware above. 3 consecutive Power Days may be taxing.
    But try it first and see how it goes. If you can take it and recover without issue, then go for it.
    If you find that on Day 3 you're still feeling it from Day 1's squatting, just mix up the sessions a bit.

All the best in 2013, brother.
    I expect big things!
    Thanks a lot man! 3 power days for me ,in theory, should work out perfect! Im shooting PAST the stars in 2013!

MGT - Squat Power Day
    "Been busy as hell...job interviews...future client meetings...training sessions...family obligations...and STILL been killing it...today is my first workout on my Maximal Growth Training program...LETS WORK THIS B$TCH."

*Pre Workout- stretching and calf/ab warm up
    Standing bb calf press ss hanging leg raise- 1 set of 20-50 reps
    Calf (toes out)- 65 x 50
    Leg raise- 0 x 20

saiyan style...READY. TO. ROCK.

Squats- 4 sets of 2-5 reps
    405 x 3
    395 x 4
    (2 second pause in hole) 365 x 4
    (2 second pause in hole) 385 x 2

CRUSHING these squatzzz!!! Video will be up later...doing the pausing in the hole felt SICK!!!

Leg Press (close stance)-3 sets of 6-10 reps
    14 plates x 9
    14 plates x 9
    14 plates x 9

HUUUGE quad sweeps! BLOWING these legs UP!

Single Leg free weight extensions-2 sets of 6-10 reps
    (pause at top)
    55 per side x 6
    55 per side x 6

MORE!!!! I. Wanna. Burn.

Smith machine calf press- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    (pause at top)
    (365 x 10) x 2 sets

calves are EXPLODING! OUT WORKING EVERYONE!!!

Bent leg leg press calf press- 2 sets of 6-10 reps
    (pause at top)
    10 plates x 7
    10 plates x 7

fallin over...feelin sick...PUSHING HARDER!

Axle bar smith machine front shrugs- 2 sets of 4-8
    (pause at top)
    315 x 5
    315 x 5

THIICK trapzzz...burnin this shyt out!!!

DB shrugs- 2 sets of 6-10
    85 lb dbs x 10
    85 lb dbs x 10

...you want crazy...YOU. F%$KIN. GOT. IT...

pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) pastorpritch has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice man, loving that weight on the squats
    Calves will be huge too
    Great job on the wide vs narrow as well
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=175642411
    IG: parsonagegym

CEO - Vandelay Industries viennafat's Avatar
    viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) viennafat has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh man, that's a crazy leg session.
    Squats are strong as fuk.
    You keep this up you'll be squatting 4pps for double digit reps.

Legs were beat up real well.
    Architect, Marine Biologist, Importer-Exporter, Latex Manufacturing.

Never a day off in here

ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000) ShadowWolfe is just really nice. (+1000)

Same here, id be burnt out in no time. This would be a great program for "assisted" lifters though. I know for me, I can only do a block of high volume for so long before i need either a deload or switch to less frequency. (usually only 8-12 weeks)

Originally Posted by pastorpritch View Post
    Nice man, loving that weight on the squats
    Calves will be huge too
    Great job on the wide vs narrow as well
    Thanks man! Gotta hit em from every angle!

Originally Posted by viennafat View Post
    Oh man, that's a crazy leg session.
    Squats are strong as fuk.
    You keep this up you'll be squatting 4pps for double digit reps.

Legs were beat up real well.
    Thats the plan man! Thanks! WILL be using 4 plates for my hypertrophy days

Never a day off in here
    You know it man! Too much to accomplish to ever have down time!

Originally Posted by ShadowWolfe View Post
    Same here, id be burnt out in no time. This would be a great program for "assisted" lifters though. I know for me, I can only do a block of high volume for so long before i need either a deload or switch to less frequency. (usually only 8-12 weeks)
    I guess this means I'm naturally assisted?

lmao!!!

wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000) wrkoutfrq is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post

I guess this means I'm naturally assisted?
    nah man just means that "Beast Fitness" was the right name!

glad you're still killin it, i've been reading your workouts the past week trying to stay motivated... just got back in the gym today :/
    "The weak-minded would shrink away from what must be done for fear of being ridiculed by the wicked" - Terry Goodkind

"Be the change you wish to see in the world"...-Ghandi

Prep Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158667243

Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ccm644 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Nice first workout with MGT, looking strong

Hope the interviews went well
    ___Growing Mentally and Physically ___
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=154388901&p=1079896151&posted=1#post1079896151

My Blog - www.innerbuilder.weebly.com

Fat is temporary, strength and muscle is not

Originally Posted by wrkoutfrq View Post
    nah man just means that "Beast Fitness" was the right name!

glad you're still killin it, i've been reading your workouts the past week trying to stay motivated... just got back in the gym today :/
    Haha, thanks! And hey bro, YOUR BACK!!! Keep killing it! Awesome to hear I can motivate others! Really makes my day!

Originally Posted by Ccm644 View Post
    Nice first workout with MGT, looking strong

Hope the interviews went well
    Thanks a lot man! Gunna have tons of jobs in 2013!

Episode 28 - Maximal Growth Training - Squat Power Day

Episode 29 - Easy Way to Hit Macros While Busy - MuscleTech MASS TECH

Page 37 of 191 FirstFirst ... 27 35 36 37 38 39 47 87 137 ... LastLast