Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by whatevergirl View Post
    Regardless of thread title, who creates the thread can make all the difference.
    If you look at the Noodz begging thread -- it's an ongoing chat thread amongst regulars.
    So, at first blush, you might think the title is whatever...but, when you go into the thread...it's obvious that it's not a troll thread.
    I think that is more of the point.

IDK. Maybe I'm missing the point. lol
    Exactly. And if it were a troll thread, or a thread started to incite anger or to shock and offend, does anyone really think it would be stickied?
    No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    Basing this off the thread title isn't completely fair. Lets take the head coming out of the vagina thread for example. The title is retarded, however, many women and men posted about serious things when delivering children.

Many of these threads turn from some trollish beginning into a few pages of serous talk or humorous banter between the regulars on this forum.
    First off I never "called you out" this was my original response to a post you made. From that point on you responded and I responded etc...

Secondly I've already pointed out the hypocrisy two times above.

edit:

Here is the hypocrisy breakdown as simply as I can make it

You say this:
    Why even open a thread with that title? Let alone open it and give a serious response.

You do this:
    Post serious responses in a thread title "Nude Begging"

We are talking about titles, history background everything else is irrelevant. My quote above is actually defending what you are saying, because I believe the title doesn't make up a worthy thread or not and you don't agree.
    Last edited by Wyomann; 07-17-2012 at 09:31 AM.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.********.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Thank you, WEG! You get the point.
    i'm glad! lol :-}

why am i sitting here talking about troll threads, when i should be working. sigh.

i need to work on my will power. hehe

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First off I never "called you out" this was my original response to a post you made. From that point on you responded and I responded etc...

Secondly I've already pointed out the hypocrisy two times above.
    You know what I mean. I didn't bring your specific posts or anything about you personally into the conversation, yet you brought my specific posts into it AND called me a hypocrite because of it. Better?

I'm out on this. You don't get it. I was starting to think I wasn't explaining it well, but both WEG and Lisa understand exactly what I was saying. For some reason you've latched on to one piece of what I've said, taken it out of context, and are calling me a hypocrite because of it. I've wasted enough time on the topic. You want to think I'm a hypocrite? Go right ahead.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Exactly. And if it were a troll thread, or a thread started to incite anger or to shock and offend, does anyone really think it would be stickied?
    lol right!
    it is comical when they become 5 star threads, though.

like i said above...everyone's idea of humor differs. no one here is judging anyone's desire to post wherever they like. do what makes ya happy, and all that.

but when (obvious) troll threads start to become more of the norm and not the exception (of any subforum), it's time to stop feeding the trolls, peeps!

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You know what I mean. I didn't bring your specific posts or anything about you personally into the conversation, yet you brought my specific posts into it AND called me a hypocrite because of it. Better?

I'm out on this. You don't get it. I was starting to think I wasn't explaining it well, but both WEG and Lisa understand exactly what I was saying. For some reason you've latched on to one piece of what I've said, taken it out of context, and are calling me a hypocrite because of it. I've wasted enough time on the topic. You want to think I'm a hypocrite? Go right ahead.
    I don't think YOU personally are a hypocrite, but I do think what you said about Female Misc and thread titles was hypocritical. Anyways we can both agree on wasting time over this BS. done.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sarah4Fitness will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This thread actually has a more interesting discourse than many of the threads I've lurked in here lately. I'm a total noob here and I apologize if I ever step on any toes, but I was an active member on another forum that eventually devolved into clique behavior and trolly dullness, and I noticed whenever someone popped in to disparage the current atmosphere, the reaction would be predictable and identical each time.
    First, sarcasm and outrage from those engaged in the behaviors/posting style currently accepted.
    Then a few older posters popping in to agree about the negative current climate.
    Eventual de-evolution of thread into memes, defensiveness, and bringing up of prior unresolved grievances betwixt groups, further adding to the negative atmosphere and not producing any solutions.
    One point that gets overlooked: when a poster makes a thread requesting an improvement/reform of a forum, change or reform can't occur without active participation to create the new/old/requested tone. The more active “reformer posters” are, the more likely the forum will alter and evolve into more of what the complaining “reformers” desire it to be. The key is to create new threads, participate in threads in non-trolly ways, and to (maybe this is selfish of me now) include and engage posters in threads who appear earnest or who also are conducive to the desired tone or environment.
    You get out of life what you put into it. -R.J.Sr.

Originally Posted by Sarah4Fitness View Post
    One point that gets overlooked: when a poster makes a thread requesting an improvement/reform of a forum, change or reform can't occur without active participation to create the new/old/requested tone. The more active “reformer posters” are, the more likely the forum will alter and evolve into more of what the complaining “reformers” desire it to be. The key is to create new threads, participate in threads in non-trolly ways, and to (maybe this is selfish of me now) include and engage posters in threads who appear earnest or who also are conducive to the desired tone or environment.
    This ^^^^ , this is what I was trying to say when I said this

Also, I don't like complaining. You can either make your own threads if you don't like the ones that exists, contribute to existing threads to change the directions things go, or not post and go away. I have little respect for taking no action and then complaining.
    Sarah just said it without rustling jimmies all over, so far at least.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Sarah didn't refer to anyone specifically.

LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000) LaDonnaMF is a name known to all. (+5000)
    IN for improvement of the Femme Misc

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LaDonnaMF View Post
    IN for improvement of the Femme Misc
    Ok I am here ......
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

S1NN3R G0N3 G00D NotBigEnough206's Avatar
    NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NotBigEnough206 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    This thread has been now improved, and so has the fem misc.

<-------------------------- thanks to
    EX YU Mafia #1 ----Cant Touch Us----

(OO==[][]==OO)

Its not important what they say behind my back, what is Important is whether they stop talking and look down when I turn around.

Mr Flexy's Happy Protégé LisaSkinnoble's Avatar
    LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) LisaSkinnoble has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

And I am the evil one...

No drama: You know where we are.

Hello and welcome to our newest member jackbauer.

Meet stats:
    April 2017 - 235/135/270
    Aug 2017 - 245/125/285

Originally Posted by LisaSkinnoble View Post
    Thread was deleted.

Time to start building... norinicole's Avatar
    norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) norinicole is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Thread was deleted.
    Dammit!!

I just want to be entertained! Is that so much to ask?!
    Mrs. Hessunit as of May 11, 2013

Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Dammit!!

Apparently it is. I don't think there's been a good thread since the days of the Rolex and the cougar.

vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000) vanessa40 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by norinicole View Post
    Dammit!!

Me too
    Daily Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=172687201
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Food Journal
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    To Err Is Human
    To Forgive is Canine