View Poll Results: Husband guy with aesthetics

Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

15 46.88%
  • No

17 53.13%
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11
    erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Let's be real, OP wouldn't spend the rest of his life with the women he is deriding because they wouldn't give him the time of day.

I'm also curious if I fall into the slut / manwhore category.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) GaiusBaltar is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Let's be real, OP wouldn't spend the rest of his life with the women he is deriding because they wouldn't give him the time of day.

pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) pumplikecuming is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post

What is a slut?

I think it is the most over used term by MEN who are unattractive and can't get a certain girl...so they label them as sluts.

But what is the male counter part? A player?

How dumb and cliche. Truth: slut is a girl that a dude wanted to bang but can't thus labeling them that to satiate their confidence levels.

I prefer the term sexually irresponsible...and this can be applied to males or females.

In any case...what do guys expect a holy virgin? FUUUUUUK no.

Messy messy situation emotionally and physically (blood...blood everywhere).

RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) RandomRetro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by GaiusBaltar View Post
    sex should remain between two person who have mutual feelings for eachother, but you're free to slut around, I don't care, I would never touch you in real life
    damn, really? And i was *so* looking forward to cheating on my OH with a guy who has little to no respect for women. Way to break a girls dreams..... ha ha

Mutual feelings eh? See - I'm more specific. If you're both horny and want a bit great, if you're both in love or getting there great. But other feelings? Dude I wouldn't bang someone who i hated who hated me. And thatsa mutual feeling. Guess you're a bigger slut then me. ha ha