Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Big_Sky_Guy View Post
    See bold...sporting wood in a singlet is not a good scene in a packed gym...lol

My cousin wrestled through 8th grade. Ohh, the stories she had of the "accidental touches" going both ways! She didn't care, but many of the boys sure were skittish and would not drive hips into her and ride her when they were in a down postion, so she condistently had room to make escapes.
    Thats why I think girls would enjoy BJJ. You can, as we like to call it, bitch choke someone with your shoulder or forearm if they start messing with you. Ive rolled, er trained with females int the sport, but im kinda a gorilla in terms of size compared to the average girl that trains. Unavoidably awkward when your either in her guard or she is in mount.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen