RyanAkaMonsta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I Can't Find any motivation at all

About 2 years ago, i was at the peak of my life. I had set a lot of goals and i had accomplish them, I won handball tournaments and eventually got a few gfs and got laid a few times and it was really the best time of my life.
    then college started, I met a new girl and my relationship got serious.

now 2 years later, I lost my shape and don't even have a rule about my diet anymore, and haven't really done any serious workout at all. only minor exercises from time to time.
    I just got a letter for dismissal from college, and i felt like i pretty much have hit rock bottom.

I have done a lot of heavy thinking and i don't even see the point of life anymore because if you really think about it, if you don't leave a trace in history, your existence has been useless.
    Aside from that, it is not easy to leave a trace in history or to make a true impact because when you die, people will sooner or later forget about you like i have forgotten about my dad or grandmother or grandma. to me they haven't even made any impact in my life, i don't miss them because nothing comes out of it.
    I don't feel suicidal but i just find life pointless. hell I even did some reading and they say that you find joy in life as you help others and it will bring warmth and joy to your heart. but in this day and age, especially in our american society, all the kids are spoil as sht growing up now that they don't even appreciate anything you do for them. hell they expect it from you.

At this point I don't see me getting any easy job after graduation as i screw up my gpa when my gf got sick for a month last semester.
    I think now i understand why some people prefer the lifestyle of a player than a serious relationship, because in a serious relationship you are obligated to consider the feeling of the other person and to care for them.
    then it all comes down to the simple question of to be more self-fish or to be more altruistic.

During the last few months s with all the question floating around my head, i tried to get back to my old diet regiment but it failed, i created a goal for workout and it failed, i did p90x with my friends but they slack off after a month and i have no room to do it in my house anymore. pretty much everything i tried, it failed. so i came to the realization that i need to find a new goal in my life that will drive me to meet my needs and desire yet i fail to uncover it.

If any of you have faced this situation before, please shed some light and let me know how you overcame it. thanks

cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Join the military.people always come up to me and give me handshakes n ****. also, u are apart of history. or think of what u want really bad, then go and f***in get it. there is always someone worse off then u. u got dismissed from college cause u didnt study. thats ur fault. You get out what u put in. Working hard pays off, so go work hard.

cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) cribec0 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Life is hard, it chews u up, spits u out. it even ****s on u for good measure. but **** that, u deal with it...the isolation. the doubts. the voices in ur head. getting up every morning, in the dark...the monotony, all ****ing day and all ****ing night. living in the shadows 24/7 can really **** with u. the destination is on the map. the journey starts with week 0.-do work
    Last edited by cribec0; 07-07-2012 at 01:41 AM.

Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Ago is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Become a firefighter for example. Or volunteer there, work yourself up, save lives.. & that's admirable. You won't read about them in historybooks but you respect them more than,compared to lawyers for example...

nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nimbus456 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look mate. I was in a similar situation to you.
    Six months ago I decided to make a change. I got god damn angry at myself for slipping so far first of all.
    Then I got repulsed by myself, and used that as motivation to improve. Think - what could you improve about yourself currently. Cut all the bull**** about leaving a mark on the earth, and comparing what you have to what others have.
    Focus on what you DO have, what you enjoy, what you want to have - and the steps necessary to get yourself there.

In the end though, its all on you buddy.
    Check out Anthony Robbins on youtube, great man.

Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would stop thinking about things in such a large scale. Don't worry about what others might think about you now or in the future. Figure out what it is that you want out of life and what makes you happy and then do whatever you can to make that happen. You only get one chance at this life. I know I don't wanna be sittting around when I'm old and wondering what it would have been like to do the things I wanted to.
    "We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) pribec6 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    my brother;s right. your young. So many people fail before they succeed, its apart of life. You got to go through hell to get to heaven, all that good S***

Woggymac has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm In a similar position mate. My problems have mostly come through abusing alcohol though. My life has got progressively worse and it's beyond a joke. But I have good and bad spells. I've just got back off holiday where I had the best four weeks I've probably ever had. I felt content and had no worries and got laid etc. now Im back home to reality it has hit me hard. The last few days have been tough but I went to the gym this morning and getting myself on a proper diet as of tomorrow. I already feel my spirits lifting as I'm sure this is a physical thing because I worked out this morning. It does help as we all know but it is hard to keep up, which I'm going to try my best at. No matter what anyone says its going to be hard for you to pick yourself up. I've tried anti depressants before which did work but I lost my sex drive and at my age of 21 that's a worrying thing so I kicked them to the kerb! Maybe I should have tried another type. I know I need to stay off the drink and keep working out and eating well and trying to build myself up. I'm having to go back to college and try and get qualified but I havent a clue what I really want to do. The trouble is when your down you always overthink things and there's not a great deal of positives to dwell on. Any advice people can give is all cliched. You need to experience good and bad emotions and hopefully over time we will both realise it's easier to spend more time in a positive frame of mind and find out what can bring this on! Some people seem to be naturals at this but for me and you it seems hard. Why? I haven't a clue. Ha.