Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jamal123 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Women, How do you like to be approched?

im really tired of being single, all my life i was a skinny a** kid that weighted like 120lbs and looked so young, i doubt chicks even took a look at me, now i am decentley huge and look 10x better. I am just not that confident yet and know that i am actually pretty good looking due to the fact that chicks actually look at me now and sht. my question is whats the best way you girls would like to be approched randomly?

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    how can you be "decently huge"...?
    either of these methods work for me
    -ask uncle to borrow his BMW X5 and pretend its my car, will work 85% of the time
    -walk up to girl and ask her if this rag smells like chloroform <---a little risky but 100% success rate
    -walk up to her and smack her ass, when she gets mad throw a stack of money at her then she'll fall in love with you

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Jamal123 View Post
    im really tired of being single, all my life i was a skinny a** kid that weighted like 120lbs and looked so young, i doubt chicks even took a look at me, now i am decentley huge and look 10x better. I am just not that confident yet and know that i am actually pretty good looking due to the fact that chicks actually look at me now and sht. my question is whats the best way you girls would like to be approched randomly?
    Women, How do you like to be approached? From behind in my experience

Ok seriously, if a girl is giving you googly eyes that lets you know she is interested just go up and start talking to her. Ask her some questions you are genuinely interested in knowing about and her and the conversation will flow naturally. Since she is already interested you can turn on the flirting. Some girls are shy and they might not be good at eye contact, for these women you can talk to them the same way, but it takes a bit for them to warm up and get to the flirting point.

Also, if you are randomly approaching a girl you probably aren't going to have anything to talk to her about other than what she is wearing or the venue/place you are both at, so those are pretty good topics to open up the conversation. If you just randomly choose something out of the blue it will come off as weird.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.facebook.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000) SultanaK is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Given that the guy is about the same level as I am in terms of appearance, it's pleasant to just be said "Hey" followed by a comment about your surrounding environment. It might help to think of it as having a conversation with yourself about your surroundings (but instead directed toward the girl so she can relate). If she's nice and/or interested, she will keep the conversation going.

acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) acrawlingchaos has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Kemo1990 View Post
    -ask uncle to borrow his BMW X5 and pretend its my car, will work 85% of the time
    -walk up to girl and ask her if this rag smells like chloroform <---a little risky but 100% success rate
    -walk up to her and smack her ass, when she gets mad throw a stack of money at her then she'll fall in love with you
    And you wonder why you're single LOL.

Originally Posted by SultanaK View Post
    Given that the guy is about the same level as I am in terms of appearance.
    ...... both of you.

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by acrawlingchaos View Post
    And you wonder why you're single LOL.

...... both of you.
    I can get a girl whenever i want bro....Im just focusing on me for now.

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Get some confidence. The rest will fall into place...even the girl who just inhaled a rag full of chloroform. But make sure to catch her... no need to make trip to ER. That would ruin the mood.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    OP, this is how you do it:

Walk up, look her directly into the eyes and say; hi. my name is_____, if she responds, get away from me retard, leave!, but if she says hi, my name is _____, proceed. smooth into a convosation, feel her out and hope she is try to feel you out. but if you get that silents like everything is dead, then politely excuse yourself, but if everything is going good, ask her for some coffee. Keep looking at your eyes or face, not her breast or other parts.

HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Be friendly and easy going

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    women how do you like to be approached....

from behind

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The things that I'd do to please her. I would slowly walk into her room, dropping rose petals along the way. Their sweet scent perfuming the air as they glided to the floor. She would say nothing. Once I reached her bedside, I would kneel down bringing my face towards her warm body. I would draw in long, slow gulps of air tasting her fragrant, yet musky scent. I would pause to taste her airy essence that just flowed over my tongue. She still lays still, saying nothing. I lean forward and give her soft air-kisses from head to toe and back up to her head. I pause mere millimeters from her lips. Our mouths are separated by the smallest of warm, moist air. I whisper what I am about to do to her. What passionate things we are going to experience. I stand up from my kneeling position. Being very casual yet projecting a sexual quality, I unbuckle and unzip my pants letting them quietly fall to the ground. She lets out a breath, but remains quiet still. I sensually pull back the covers, being careful not to disturb this beautiful moment we're sharing. I slowly crawl onto the bed; between her nice creamy thighs. but there's one last thing I have to do..

pull the ski-mask down over my face.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000) drarmament is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    The things that I'd do to please her. I would slowly walk into her room, dropping rose petals along the way. Their sweet scent perfuming the air as they glided to the floor. She would say nothing. Once I reached her bedside, I would kneel down bringing my face towards her warm body. I would draw in long, slow gulps of air tasting her fragrant, yet musky scent. I would pause to taste her airy essence that just flowed over my tongue. She still lays still, saying nothing. I lean forward and give her soft air-kisses from head to toe and back up to her head. I pause mere millimeters from her lips. Our mouths are separated by the smallest of warm, moist air. I whisper what I am about to do to her. What passionate things we are going to experience. I stand up from my kneeling position. Being very casual yet projecting a sexual quality, I unbuckle and unzip my pants letting them quietly fall to the ground. She lets out a breath, but remains quiet still. I sensually pull back the covers, being careful not to disturb this beautiful moment we're sharing. I slowly crawl onto the bed; between her nice creamy thighs. but there's one last thing I have to do..

pull the ski-mask down over my face.

LMFAO, Thats just wrong, but I might try that on the wife just for the fight

amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) amazon22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Maybe throw in a "hey there, how are you?" and then just keep talking and smile and joke around. Don't act all cocky to try and impress a girl either, it can come off as a turn off. Have confidence but not in a way that you have to show off all the time. But yeah, humor is probably the most attractive aspect of a guy to me. He can be built like a Greek statue but if he has no humor and never cracks a smile, I'm not won over in the least bit. This sounds cliche but yeah...just be you.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    women how do you like to be approached....

from behind
    Too late, Wyomann beat you to it!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Keltron View Post
    Too late, Wyomann beat you to it!
    really? hadnt noticed..I mean I did feel something earlier but it felt more like a very small prick to the skin...more like a mosquito..so I slapped it..

Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Quilia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just be nice and truthfull... Don't bragg.

I also really hate when man make sexy comments about me. I really don't appreciate that. Because i want someone to try to get to know me as an person and not only look on the outside. Of course you can make a compliment but be nice and don't sound like a horny guy...

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Friendly & charismatic, but with a dash of well-hidden seduction beneath the surface. Love it.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post
    Friendly & charismatic, but with a dash of well-hidden seduction beneath the surface. Love it.
    So basically you want him to be a romance novel character, what is this $hite
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1

Originally Posted by Quilia View Post
    Because i want someone to try to get to know me as an person and not only look on the outside
    Unrealistic

Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    She is looking for someone like CB. Did you read his passionate post.

NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) NOVA888 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    No sap, no thanks. Friendliness is key, as I'm no fan of direct sexual confrontation. From what I've heard, romance novels play heavily on sappy and sexual themes. I don't like these.

I also enjoy a man that has a presence about him, a sense of the world around him, an 'ownership' of sorts. I'm not fond of using the word 'confidence,' as it's been heavily overused these days. But I recognize that quality in his voice, his approach, and mostly his body language.
    “Any idiot can face a crisis, it is this day-to-day living that wears you out.” Anton Chekhov

"10% of life, is what happens to you--90% is how you respond to it."

"I know that I know nothing"--Socrates

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Quilia View Post
    Just be nice and truthfull... Don't bragg.
    Speaking of bragging, a while back I was overhearing this guy at a bar talking to a girl and he threw out, "I'm an investment banker."one thing I don't understand is why some guys brag about their occupation. It's really a way of bragging about their income. I don't know why so many guys do this. I'm mean, sure, you'll definitely get the poon tang but why would you want a girl to like you for your money and not for who you are?
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) itsagoodday has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Speaking of bragging, a while back I was overhearing this guy at a bar talking to a girl and he threw out, "I'm an investment banker."one thing I don't understand is why some guys brag about their occupation. It's really a way of bragging about their income. I don't know why so many guys do this. I'm mean, sure, you'll definitely get the poon tang but why would you want a girl to like you for your money and not for who you are?
    Maybe that's the best thing he has going for him. Would it have been better if he'd introduced himself as a 45-year-old man who lives with 300 cats and has buried his last four wives in the cellar? I think not.

I am an Investment banker looking for a gold digger.... That is the stupidest pick up line ever....

ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10) ctcountrygurl is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think some of us have idealized some of the romance novels....man riding in on the horse, save the day, etc....until we read 50 shades of gray...puts a whole new twist to romance novel.... lol.

I personally prefer a guy that has some humor, so if he approaches and he jokes about something stupid, it would be all good....the one thing is understanding the line between confidence and being cocky to a fault....don't care for guys that think their sh*t doesn't stink...

ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ArizonaEli is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Before you even see a woman, she'll have seen you and already classified you in her head (will have sex/won't have sex). It doesn't really matter what you say or do, unless you are a total derp - you just need to balls-up and talk to her. If she carries a conversation with you, you are in. If not, you'll know pretty fast that you are out. And once you get into your 30's and beyond, they start making the first move (but by then, you're not really interested in most of them anymore - you'll still be chasing the 20-somethings and the exceedingly rare fit 30-something -- so plentiful here on BB, so rare out there in real life).
    100% Raw / Natural
    July 2009 - 273 pounds - PL Total: 540
    July 2010 - 255 pounds - PL Total: 775
    July 2011 - 221 pounds - PL Total: 1065
    July 2012 - 228 pounds - PL Total: 1240

Latest physical test results - rested heart rate of 48 bpm

COTA/SDI - MMA Fighter - Semper Fi
    ***reps back***

ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10) ThatGymChick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My two cents: depends where you are.
    Be careful if you are approaching girls at the gym because more often than not we go there to get some to de-stress and don't like being interrupted (directed at the guy who thought it was a good idea to strike up a conversation by stealing one of the two machines I was super-setting with..) but you can generally tell if a girl doesn't mind being approached e.g. not wearing their earphones.
    I had one guy come up to me when I was doing wall-sits with a weight plate above my head and once I finished he came over to ask what muscles it used and whether he could 'copy my move'. I was flattered!

But really I wouldn't rely on my advice, i'm still single and that guy was as old as my dad so I think he was just being nice.
    Destroy what destroys you

Bench- 45kg
    Deadlift- 85kg

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by NOVA888 View Post

I also enjoy a man that has a presence about him, a sense of the world around him, an 'ownership' of sorts. I'm not fond of using the word 'confidence,' as it's been heavily overused these days. But I recognize that quality in his voice, his approach, and mostly his body language.
    Do you recognize it in my typing?
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Kind of like when they brag about having this nice car and this big fancy house at the country club and a vacation home at the coast... bragging about things you have and how much you make is a complete turn off in my opinion. Usually those types attract the gold digging hoes.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    This would blow your mind if you saw it but theres a documentary Discovery covered that tracked several attraction studies done by a few Universities and the results were insane. In one experiment they bascially got a bunch of guys and let women rate them entirely by appearance. Then they got the 9/10 guy and made a fake flier with his "information." They said he was a construction worker and made less than 20k a year. They got he 5/10 guy and said he was a corporate exec and made over 500k/year. Then they asked a radnom sample of women to rank them knowing this information. The 9/10 was rated a 6/10 on average and the 5/10 guy was rated a 9/10 accross the board.

They did the same thing giving these guys a crap car and an exotic car respectively and had the same results. They also did this claiming that the 5/10 guy was the leader of different clubs and organizations and he got a 3 point bump to attractieness again.

Never underestimate naturally engrained psychological pre-conditions.

Not justifying the douchbaggery cause Iz a broke college kid but thems are the facts...

cliffs
    -psyche study on attraction
    - guys rated out of 10
    - told women 9/10 guy was a contruction worker and new women said he was a 6/10
    - told women 5/10 guy was six firgure exec, new women said he was a 9/10
    - same results with nice cars
    - nature's a bitch
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen