Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down Egotistic jerks on forums

Anyone else sick of them? I just got rep-raped for sticking up for myself

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    There there darlin. Tell Auntie Aristomeow yer troubles.

1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 1humanbeing has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by HollyHeard View Post
    Oh don't get me started tonight girlfriend! Ha ha

But seriously. visit this thread: "Met a Disney Princess yesterday. (9/10)(pics)(strong bf)"

I called out some real D-bags! bunch of insecure, lonely, losers whinning about a hot girl being with an (according to MISC standards) below average dude!

GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh I feel you. One dude posted a, "why are females so <insert brah gripe here>" thread so I told him to not sweat it... 3 guys told me I was a C word and a skank. It was suggested that I should die, as well. I understand some of the dudes on here are lonely and totally juicing, which explains the aggression... but when they are posting for advice on the female species and a female pops up in the thread, one would think their presence would be welcomed? Its unfortunate my incident was not an isolated one, but its alright. Think of all the time you invest into improving your physique? It definitely involves a little isolation (especially during shred season), and isolation kind of detaches yourself from the reality of what is and isnt socially acceptable behavior. It isn't these guys' faults that they have no idea that the combination of Isolation, Insecurity, and hormone altering chemicals could lead to, well.... being a total dickhead. They just don't see it. Let them brew in their own misery life has a way of taking care of these sorts of things

xoxoxo Gina

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    rep-raped. as in negged?

HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50) HollyHeard will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hahaha oh my god, I completely forgot about the effects of those three components... Especially the juice! thank you!

Originally Posted by GinaPookie1985 View Post
    Oh I feel you. One dude posted a, "why are females so <insert brah gripe here>" thread so I told him to not sweat it... 3 guys told me I was a C word and a skank. It was suggested that I should die, as well. I understand some of the dudes on here are lonely and totally juicing, which explains the aggression... but when they are posting for advice on the female species and a female pops up in the thread, one would think their presence would be welcomed? Its unfortunate my incident was not an isolated one, but its alright. Think of all the time you invest into improving your physique? It definitely involves a little isolation (especially during shred season), and isolation kind of detaches yourself from the reality of what is and isnt socially acceptable behavior. It isn't these guys' faults that they have no idea that the combination of Isolation, Insecurity, and hormone altering chemicals could lead to, well.... being a total dickhead. They just don't see it. Let them brew in their own misery life has a way of taking care of these sorts of things

xoxoxo Gina

Originally Posted by mrcolorblind View Post
    rep-raped. as in negged?
    Yeaaaaah I haven't been around the forums munch so my lingo is less than up to date

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Lol at rep rape. The thing is I wouldn't make any ask a female anything threads because miscer's are ruthless and will neg on sight for as they put it attention whoring

Originally Posted by Kezzyukbrah View Post
    Lol at rep rape. The thing is I wouldn't make any ask a female anything threads because miscer's are ruthless and will neg on sight for as they put it attention whoring
    Fukin miscers!

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    did ya go playing in da big misc playground..fall down and go boom on your booty
    and come in here for us to give ya a band-aid and make it all better?

Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Kezzyukbrah has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    did ya go playing in da big misc playground..fall down and go boom on your booty
    and come in here for us to give ya a band-aid and make it all better?
    Hey mommy what's for tea in the south and can I bring jack my best friend from school for tea?

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Hey mommy what's for tea in the south and can I bring jack my best friend from school for tea?
    that depends on if ya can behave like good boys, drink your tea..eat your biscuits and I will pat you on the heads and send you out to play..

that depends on if ya can behave like good boys, drink your tea..eat your biscuits and I will pat you on the heads and send you out to play..
    Lolol. I ain't promising any think because I like to splash in puddles outside play in the mud with the worms then have me tea and run around everywhere straight after and be sick on your new dress

Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Ronceiro has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL I suppose that's why there's a female section on these forums so you have a safe shelter from the brutality of the misc

Over here I'm not gonna call you a whore/sloot/ask for spoon pics
    *mid-20s and find the misc generally boring/immature now crew*
    *natty because too scared crew*
    *300 Spartan Crew*
    *UK Crew*
    *gh15 crew (the original gh15 not the fake one)*
    http://i.imgur.com/4x0LSXR.jpg

Crazy dreams on ZMA: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=165238401

Originally Posted by Ronceiro View Post
    LOL I suppose that's why there's a female section on these forums so you have a safe shelter from the brutality of the misc
    Another ***** where have you been?

Lolol. I ain't promising any think because I like to splash in puddles outside play in the mud with the worms then have me tea and run around everywhere straight after and be sick on your new dress
    no worries baby...I like dirty boys..besides which I wear blue jeans and boots and might just come out and get dirty with ya..(in the mud I mean)

no worries baby...I like dirty boys..besides which I wear blue jeans and boots and might just come out and get dirty with ya..(in the mud I mean)
    He he I like a woman who knows how to live! Oops I dun broke my nail when typing tch now what am I gonna do

He he I like a woman who knows how to live! Oops I dun broke my nail when typing tch now what am I gonna do
    uh oh..do you need a band-aid for your boo-boo..

babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10) babyfuzzy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's the internet. Not only it is the internet, it's a forum dedicated to a narcissistic pursuit of image enhancement by cripplingly insecure young men who need to peacock to find some validity.

Myself included.

A potent combination of insecure emasculated boys, even more insecure girls, pissed off ex marines, and 47 year old women who've finally found their 'me' time and who are creepily supportive of every female poster whilst dismissive of any make opinion.. People are bound to be irritating ass holes. If that bothers you, the little x on the top right of the screen will alleviate your anxiety.

Originally Posted by RevengeBrah View Post
    We be rollin deep my ni66a

Think we invaded this poor lady's thread. Since I am a gentlemen I will return to my corner ^^^ cmon mayne lets roll

morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250) morris_kg has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10) GinaPookie1985 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    All the guys in here are total sloots.

I kid! I just really wanted to use the word for once. It didn't feel as good as I thought it would.... eh.

2inches of destruction mrcolorblind's Avatar
    mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mrcolorblind is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Fukin miscers!
    watch your language young lady.

uh oh..do you need a band-aid for your boo-boo..
    I would cry to you if I got the chance

I would cry to you if I got the chance
    funny...that is what all men say to me at some point...no matter what age

funny...that is what all men say to me at some point...no matter what age
    Agonyaunt/ msjerryspringer/10

ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000) ThePoz is a name known to all. (+5000)
    It's just rep. Most people don't even have 40+ rep at 36 posts anyway.

Fukin miscers!
    I misc. You should only lurk unless you don't care about your green squares or wish to attention whore.

Originally Posted by morris_kg View Post

UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) UnaChispita has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by babyfuzzy View Post
    It's the internet. Not only it is the internet, it's a forum dedicated to a narcissistic pursuit of image enhancement by cripplingly insecure young men who need to peacock to find some validity.

Myself included.

A potent combination of insecure emasculated boys, even more insecure girls, pissed off ex marines, and 47 year old women who've finally found their 'me' time and who are creepily supportive of every female poster whilst dismissive of any make opinion.. People are bound to be irritating ass holes. If that bothers you, the little x on the top right of the screen will alleviate your anxiety.
    Bolded part--not true.

I don't agree with every woman on this forum, but I am respectful of them when I do disagree.

I don't discount all male opinions either.

And as for liking this forum--I am one of few women who lift weights at my gym. It is nice to find people who have a common interest. Also, the ppl here are nice, smart and funny as hell.

Sounds like a certain little validity-seeking peacock is feeling left out!

Agonyaunt/ msjerryspringer/10
    care to put that in language this old mom could understand?

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Negged for complaining about negs.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.facebook.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/