Page 15 of 52 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 ... LastLast
    Leavvvvvvveeeeeeeeeee IT Blaesthetics's Avatar
    Location: L.D.N, Aesthetic City, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    surely athletes are somehow part of the illuminati?

there wil most probably be celebrities who people consider to be "part of the illuminati" at the olympics...

i wouldn't be surprised if members of the royal family attended just like they did for Wimbledon etc
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Pop Tarts ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Life is like a bitch, a bitch is like a hoe, hoe's want the money, the money comes and go's, friend's turn to foe's and foe's they be fake, if you listen to when your old head talking you'll be straight"

NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000) NF0913 is just really nice. (+1000)
    also, the "why would the illuminati place their symbols in plain sight for everyone to see" argument is bull****... if they do exist, you don't know their intentions and they could even be placing images in such obvious places in order to elicit that exact response from you.
    *Jungle Fever Crew*

YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) YesWayNoWeigh has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    what happens when theres no "false flag" or attack of any kind.. will people who said there would be just say oh well we were wrong or what
    Redskins•O's•Wizards

lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by MrBrosephStalin View Post
    Looks like a triangle lol but could be just the artists design appeared similar but to play along that is the Eye of Providence, a Masonic symbol. Masons are very influential and they do put their imagery in their work because masonry is a big part of their life so it wouldn't be anything abnormal if a Mason worked on the design and made it that way. Nothing sinister.
    you're kidding right... the centerpeice of the games ; the most significant structure designed to 'represent' and make all sorts of statements.... will be allowed to be designed at a masons / designer personal descretion? - void from the larger significance?

uh no. The design - whatever it will be, is a very deliberate decision. Made at bourd level, with approval from design level all the way up to the olympic commitee itself. If that is the design^^^ then it is deliberate and concious of the message.

and the message cannot possible be debated. It's beyond obvious.

If I see this^^^ on opening night. whoa...
    'Did you Know'..you can use old motor oil to fertilize your garden?

What would Tyler Durton do?

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

3 mnth goals (SS @3-5RP) novice>>>intermediate

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by saintpatrick View Post
    so if a terrorist attack happens you *******s will insist its the Illuminati, because no way it could be another one of the thousands of terrorist attacks or attempted attacks actually carried out by terrorists.

and if nothing happens, you will move on to the next retarded conspiracy, and won't admit you were wrong or be held accountable for spreading BS.

strong win win situation.
    Wow. U mad bro?

There are people in this thread that are just approaching this and trying to understand what all the fuss is about. I am not a believer in illuminati and I am not convinced that there will be a 'false flag' attack at the Olympics. I saw the card game, I watched a couple of the olympics advertising assessments and I am now curious but skeptical of it all. Questions are in my head; why the mascots with the one eye? they could could be any sort of mascot. Why the horrible looking logo that spells zion? probably just bad taste or maybe not.

Plus, I am a big music fan and the music industry-illuminati link has aroused my interests. I want to understand why Tupac, DMX, Eminem, Michael Jackson and others have referenced 'illuminati' in there songs. It would be completely ignorant for me to just ignore this when I have listened to this music for the past 10 years.

If you blindly believe that Al Quaeda and Osama Bin Laden are behind the 'terrorist threat' that the Western World faces today then you're a fool. The USA are masters of propaganda and personally I believe that what they have done in the Middle East has been to serve Israel and profit themselves, not to eradicate a terrorist threat and protect US citizens. Two towers go down in the most high security airspace in the world, next minute the USA are destroying Afghanistan and Iraq. Displacing Saddam Hussein who had nothing to do with 9/11. In 2011 we then see the USA intervene in the Libya civil war and Muammar Gaddafi killed by supposed 'rebels'. Later in 2011 it is reported that US Navy Seals finally kill the mastermind behind all of this, Osama Bin laden. But oh, no body. They just decided to dump him in the sea within 24 hours of new of his death.

I can't even believe that people blindly accept this. So who are the REAL conspiracy theorists?

What are your sources for information? CNN, FOX, CBS, B.BC?

Last edited by Ramadanman; 07-07-2012 at 06:13 PM.

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by YesWayNoWeigh View Post
    what happens when theres no "false flag" or attack of any kind.. will people who said there would be just say oh well we were wrong or what
    we rejoice and breed

Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Roke is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by nutsy54 View Post

If attack occurs: Claim super-awesome foreknowledge of the event (regardless of who actually commits it)
    If no attack: Claim you "revealed" the plot early enough to halt it

How else could you know? Crystal ball? Psychic powers? Time machine?

Deciphering the patterns in the media and entertainment is about all we have. But in your case it's easier to be a sheep and pretend that nothing is going on, and then when the **** hits the fans like a savage beast you'll knarl your razor-sharp fangs and claws at the dirty mawzlimbs: "Them mawzlimbs are backwards terrorists, they did. Their skin is dark it had to be them." Then you will continue to wage war and murder millions over lie, have your tax dollars depleted and economy dwindle only at the end to be like: "Oh well, I didn't know dat it waz lies, therefore it's not my fault. Better drink my worries away while watching the superbowel."

Where's your weapons of mass destruction, genius? Bush finally confessed at the end there were no WMD in Iraq and the invasion was for a dirty lie. I bet you don't say anything about your master Bush even though he lied.

Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Chupacabro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Ramadanman View Post

I always doubt the legitimacy of books such as these which try to "expose" the Illuminati or other shady organizations. If the Illuminati was really as powerful as people believe, there's no way books such as the ones you posted would be published (if they were true).

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Blaesthetics View Post
    surely athletes are somehow part of the illuminati?

there wil most probably be celebrities who people consider to be "part of the illuminati" at the olympics...

i wouldn't be surprised if members of the royal family attended just like they did for Wimbledon etc
    I dont think athletes are quite the same as someone involved in the hollywood business. That said, the last big athlete that didnt get along with his jew boss was Allen Iverson. And he got blackballed to hell. The #2 playoff ppg scorer of all time only behind jordan, coming off a 50-win team...and the only team that offered was detroit for the veteran minimum. While the media began saying Iverson needed to come off the bench, all before he got to detroit.

You do not go from 26 & 8 shooting 35% from 3 and your best percentages of your career to a 6th man in 7 months. Operation Blackball AI was in effect since 2006, when in his statistical best year averaging 33 and 8, he was blatantly snubbed from the olympic tryouts for Gilbert Arenas and Luke Ridnour.

Why? Iverson carried the nba's image post-jordan, but in doing so brought the "thug" image to the NBA. Nba was desperate for a new golden boy, they would have made kobe it but then he had that rape case. So lebron it was, ESPN was calling him top-10 dunkers all time, 3 years into his career.

Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Nasri1990 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I've known this for the last 4 years. I live right where the Olympics is held, just outside of Stratford and some weird symbolism surrounds the area. Looks like some sort of sacrificial arena.

I tried to convince my family to leave London for a few months when the olympics is on but they won't budge so i can't leave them there. My angus is peppered.

Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50) Blaesthetics will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Nasri1990 View Post
    I've known this for the last 4 years. I live right where the Olympics is held, just outside of Stratford and some weird symbolism surrounds the area. Looks like some sort of sacrificial arena.

I tried to convince my family to leave London for a few months when the olympics is on but they won't budge so i can't leave them there. My angus is peppered.
    stay safe bro srs

i'm working @ the olympics but not in east london
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Pop Tarts ¢яєω☆☆☆

"Life is like a bitch, a bitch is like a hoe, hoe's want the money, the money comes and go's, friend's turn to foe's and foe's they be fake, if you listen to when your old head talking you'll be straight"

Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ramadanman will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Chupacabro View Post
    I always doubt the legitimacy of books such as these which try to "expose" the Illuminati or other shady organizations. If the Illuminati was really as powerful as people believe, there's no way books such as the ones you posted would be published (if they were true).
    LOL

The books have nothing to do with 'illuminati'. At least read the description of the books.

http://www.amazon.com/Media-Control-...s=noam+chomsky

http://www.amazon.com/Fateful-Triang...teful+triangle

OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000) OhsoClutch is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bumping with some Mcdonalds commercial coincidence

Runnin' shiz since ancient egypt and babylon.

Random Fact O' the Day:

In some societies, such as those of Ancient Egypt and others, brother–sister, father–daughter, and mother–son, cousin-cousin, uncle-niece, aunt-nephew, and other permutations of relations were practiced among royalty as a means of perpetuating the royal lineage

**** it i've decided to quit working @ the olympics...better to be safe than sorry
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Pop Tarts ¢яєω☆☆☆

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nothing is gona happen. You SERIOUSLY want to bet $1000 ?

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Blaesthetics View Post
    **** it i've decided to quit working @ the olympics...better to be safe than sorry
    Strong stupidity

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Strong stupidity

Didnt I tell you to act your age bro and die already.

Keeping your change. Filthy Animal's Avatar
    Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Filthy Animal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ANYBODY NOT FAMILIAR WITH RIK CLAY LOOK HIM AND HIS INTERVIEWS UP! mind=blown

lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50) lifethirst will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Roke View Post
    How else could you know? Crystal ball? Psychic powers? Time machine?

Deciphering the patterns in the media and entertainment is about all we have. But in your case it's easier to be a sheep and pretend that nothing is going on, and then when the **** hits the fans like a savage beast you'll knarl your razor-sharp fangs and claws at the dirty mawzlimbs: "Them mawzlimbs are backwards terrorists, they did. Their skin is dark it had to be them." Then you will continue to wage war and murder millions over lie, have your tax dollars depleted and economy dwindle only at the end to be like: "Oh well, I didn't know dat it waz lies, therefore it's not my fault. Better drink my worries away while watching the superbowel."

Where's your weapons of mass destruction, genius? Bush finally confessed at the end there were no WMD in Iraq and the invasion was for a dirty lie. I bet you don't say anything about your master Bush even though he lied.
    This STRONG^^^

listen to this guy Nutsy... or better still answer him...

we all know u won't

"The best activities for your health are pumping and humping." .......... Arnold Schwarzenegger

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Originally Posted by GooBaaa View Post
    Strong stupidity
    yeah it's stupid but

**** risking it
    ☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

☆☆☆Pop Tarts ¢яєω☆☆☆

WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000) WIDGE_uk is just really nice. (+1000)
    lol'd at yop commercial, was some tasty chit.
    I do it because i can, i can because i want to, i want to because you sed i couldent.

☆☆☆υк ¢яєω☆☆☆

i rep uk brah's on site.

Originally Posted by OhsoClutch View Post

Didnt I tell you to act your age bro and die already.
    you're a peice of S HIT mate. seriously.

wanker

negged (& I nvr neg any1)

242 >>>>> D L>>>> 320
    180 >>>>> SQ >>>> 255
    220 >>>>> BP >>>>> 265
    110 >>>>> PR >>>>> 160

Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10) Unfitbrah is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    In before everyone in this thread goes missing......oh ****, now I'm in this thre......

Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Lucky_ROA is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If any of you FU(KS who are spewing this crap actually believe in your KNOWLEDGE and your CLAIMS then be a fuking MAN and lets bet $1000 in a new thread

oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100) oixo is not very well liked. (-100)
    The Illuminati is actually the top Jews and classic Jewry. Illuminati is a jewish undermining organization started by the Jew rothschild as a side project. Freemasonry was originally Satanic in origin.

We must become SPIRITUAL. We can become GOD's.

Search my thread *Spiritual Satanism* Official thread and also Thread Bomber has some good posts about Spirituality. Jews are the perpetrators of the New World Order - a plan to enslave all Non Jews to turn them into animals with no will of there own, for them to work in the mines, fields, etc.

Originally Posted by lifethirst View Post
    you're a peice of S HIT mate. seriously.

wanker

soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500) soildxzeno is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Anyone eyes start watering when they read stuff like this?.....i dunno why but my eyes always begin to water like I'm being told a unrelenting truth. like something deep inside me is telling me that its true.

BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BerserkFury69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by oixo View Post
    The Illuminati is actually the top Jews and classic Jewry. Illuminati is a jewish undermining organization started by the Jew rothschild as a side project. Freemasonry was originally Satanic in origin.

We must become SPIRITUAL. We can become GOD's.

Search my thread *Spiritual Satanism* Official thread and also Thread Bomber has some good posts about Spirituality. Jews are the perpetrators of the New World Order - a plan to enslave all Non Jews to turn them into animals with no will of there own, for them to work in the mines, fields, etc.
    Oh look more conspiracy theories as a vehicle for antisemitism, you never see that.

Originally Posted by soildxzeno View Post
    Anyone eyes start watering when they read stuff like this?.....i dunno why but my eyes always begin to water like I'm being told a unrelenting truth. like something deep inside me is telling me that its true.

You mean besides the countless imagery and videos? Lol.

We're in for a crash we've never seen before since the great depression. Better stock up on silver & gold fellas. Cuz your illuminati certificates gonna be useless.

GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) GooBaaa has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by lifethirst View Post
    This STRONG^^^

listen to this guy Nutsy... or better still answer him...

we all know u won't
    lol @ calling out nutsy and expecting to win, (no nut hug) go read his replies to almost every military and 9/11 thread