hookemhorns164 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Non Soy/ Non Whey Protein Ideas?

Hi all,

I am alleric to quite a few types of protein, including whey protein, casein protein, and any protein with pea protein in it. I am currently taking soy protein, but I want to find a protein that is NOT soy based, but also does not contain any of the allergies mentioned above. Tough ask I know. Does anyone have any ideas? Or is there anyone else who is allergic to the world of protein as I am that has found something that works for them? Thanks in advance

UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) UtahRugger has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Rice Protein - great for those who are allergy sesitive and have a difficult time digesting other forms.

Are you male? Be careful with soy protein. Yes it is a great source of vegetable protein and offers all amino acids, but it contains isoflavones, and estrogen-like substance. If you stay with it, take in moderate amounts.

rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) rhadam has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by hookemhorns164 View Post
    Hi all,

I am alleric to quite a few types of protein, including whey protein, casein protein, and any protein with pea protein in it. I am currently taking soy protein, but I want to find a protein that is NOT soy based, but also does not contain any of the allergies mentioned above. Tough ask I know. Does anyone have any ideas? Or is there anyone else who is allergic to the world of protein as I am that has found something that works for them? Thanks in advance
    \

Can you not get enough protein from whole foods?
    Psych & handcuffs
    Current reading: Vonnegut, Theodor Adorno
    House, Techno, and 4Runners

bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bigbenUW has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I've never tried them, but Egg protein and Hemp protein might be options...

Could always stick with the more traditional steak, chicken, fish, eggs, etc.