Kumar911 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Where to go from here, I'm lost

Hi Guys,

I'm 21 Vegetarian but not vegan so I consume dairy products. I'm at 146.6lbs right now with a height of 5'7''. I have tried losing that last bit of fat around my waist, I used to weight train but now I stopped. I jog 4kms everyday within 20mins. I don't eat much I have one large meal a day basically rice and curry lol and definitly don't eat atleast 2hrs before I sleep if I do it may be an orange and yogurt. I just can't seem to get my abs I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Calorie wise I think I'm at 1200/day. If you can tell me my BF% from the picture that will be very helpful. My end goal is not to bulk up or anything I know thats gonna be an uphill battle for a pure vegetarian. I want to be lean and my abs to show. Please direct me in the right direction am I even close to the result I want, this is my first post on this forum and I just joined. Love this community so many inspirational stories to keep me motivated, thanks for your responses
    Attached Images

dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dmacdonal9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Kumar911 View Post
    , I used to weight train but now I stopped.

I just can't seem to get my abs I don't know what I'm doing wrong.
    Well, there you go...

Can anyone tell me where I'm at for BF% Thanks

BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000) BloodySalad is just really nice. (+1000)
    It doesn't matter what your BFP is.
    By the time you get down to abs, you're probably just going to look skinny.

Eat properly and lift weights.

ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ejthomp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

I used to weight train but now I stopped.

I don't eat much I have one large meal a day basically rice and curry

Calorie wise I think I'm at 1200/day.

I want to be lean and my abs to show.
    Based on this, you will never have abs.

Muscles require protein and exercise to grow.

"Abs" require you to be lean...more muscle...less body fat...

Your diet is bad...you don't lift... The end.

Read the stickies.

Three strangers....same advice.... What are you going to do with it?
    A diet isn't punishment. A diet is a way to reward your body with the wholesome, nutritious food that it needs. Your body composition is a direct reflection of what you put in your mouth.

Great thank you so much for the advise guys, it looks like i have to make a huge u turn haha.

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    As a fellow vegetarian with an egg allergy, here are some recommendations on getting your protein intake:

1. Veggie meats, such as Smart Dogs, Chik'n burgers etc. that are entirely vegetarian. Since your name sounds Indian, you should check out this product called Nutrela that's available at several Indian stores.
    2. Tofu - great source of protein, and can be consumed in many different forms.
    3. Whey shakes - the only caveat here is that ones that taste good are also rather high in calories.
    4. If you can eat eggs, they are an amazing source of protein.

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    As a fellow vegetarian with an egg allergy, here are some recommendations on getting your protein intake:

1. Veggie meats, such as Smart Dogs, Chik'n burgers etc. that are entirely vegetarian. Since your name sounds Indian, you should check out this product called Nutrela that's available at several Indian stores.
    2. Tofu - great source of protein, and can be consumed in many different forms.
    3. Whey shakes - the only caveat here is that ones that taste good are also rather high in calories.
    4. If you can eat eggs, they are an amazing source of protein.
    Wow thanks man really appreciate your help!

Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000) Voxmusculus is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wow thanks man really appreciate your help!
    Always happy to help a fellow vegetarian. I would also suggest cottage cheese -- I typically get a cup and add a wee bit of seasoning (onion+garlic flakes, a dash of lime juice, seasoned salt, and chili powder). It makes it taste a million times better, especially when eaten with a salad (throw in some chopped lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers and you've a good salad with a reasonable amount of protein). It's also quite filling, to boot!

Originally Posted by Voxmusculus View Post
    Always happy to help a fellow vegetarian. I would also suggest cottage cheese -- I typically get a cup and add a wee bit of seasoning (onion+garlic flakes, a dash of lime juice, seasoned salt, and chili powder). It makes it taste a million times better, especially when eaten with a salad (throw in some chopped lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and cucumbers and you've a good salad with a reasonable amount of protein). It's also quite filling, to boot!
    haha great sounds yum will definitely try that one out...