Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Haven't stopped in for a few months. Life got really busy. I'll give you guys the cliffs, but might end up ranting a bit.

-Ended up getting a nearly 4.0 last semester (3.96)
    -Busted my ass as a loader, got recognized by upper management and earned employee of the month on my shift (a whole wall of employees, very proud of that)
    -Been killing it in and out of the gym. Going 5-6 times a week, sometimes 7 as of late, all lifting sessions. Only have done a few full on cardio sessions this whole (cut)...really a recomp though.
    -Have tried out a few different females over the past few months, was on a dry spell for almost a year and as of now I'm pretty sure I'm at 7 for the year. Not that it's anything to brag about, but I'm in the double digits now counting them all. A lot of one night stands and some bad decisions, I'd much rather just find a solid gf/fbuddy for now.
    -Just recently got promoted to be a belt supervisor. It's a salaried position, and pretty good money. Guaranteed 27.5 hours of pay (even if I work lower) @ $15 starting, and anything over that is overtime.
    This really ties in with the employee of the month thing and it is DEFINITELY going to be a growing experience. I am out of my comfort zone by far and although I only have 3-4 people working under me right now, I just started on my own yesterday and haven't completed training yet. The hardest thing for me is just being vocal (loud) and breaking down beginning meetings. Hoping this translates over into future employment.
    -In regards to the future life plans...I'm on target to graduate with a BA with a Concentration in Finance and a Minor in Economics in May 2015, provided I take some winter/extra classes to fulfill all the Econ requirements. I am a bit ticked that when I transferred, roughly 3-4 classes just straight up didn't transfer into the system, so I would only be looking at a semester instead of a full year, but such is life.

Back to the lifting stuff...strong "cliffs" wow.
    Currently I am sitting at 175 ~11%. Coming up on my leanest conditioning, but a few lbs out from that. Goal is to hit 165 by September. Slow and steady, looking to increase/retain as much strength as possible.
    Numbers are still not 100% where they were at and don't think I've hit any lifetime PRs on major lifts.

Most recent session notables:
    Rack Pull 430x3x5 (below knees)
    Decline Bench 220x5 (& 215x3x5)
    Incline DB 85sx5
    OHP 125x3x5
    Squats 235x4x6 (no belt)

I am on a Push,Pull,Legs split hitting everything twice a week. Usually just do 6 sessions straight and sometimes don't even rest between. I've had to adjust it this week and for next week since I am working 11 hour shifts until my training is done, then I'll be back to about 6 hour shifts instead.

And finally, some recent pics. I'll pick up where I left off:

5/25/14

6/8/14

6/26/14
    ~Sh!tty Chest Crew~ CEO & Founder
    Traditional Wetshaving Crew
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146163903

"The Iron is the best antidepressant I have ever found.
    There is no better way to fight weakness than with strength.
    Once the mind and body have been awakened to their true potential,
    It's impossible to turn back."
    -Henry Rollins

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good stuff here Kyle.. strong GPA and business major.. brb become a financial analyst than a ceo 10k a day..

strong poon slayer ..

for squats, try doing a weight which allows you to do 5-8 sets with 3 reps.. high volume may help, and squatting heavy takes alot of practice

lean brah.. I see you in the contest prep section.. killin it!
    Workout Log - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122921511

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

Progressive Overload Anthonyxavcx's Avatar
    Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anthonyxavcx is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    **** yeah dude. Keep grinding... you'll get to where you want to be I have faith
    Boston - UMass - Sales brah

"It actually happens quite a bit where the guy who you think will do well, doesn't. But the guy no one expected, the one with the warrior spirit, emerges victorious. It is quite common." - Boris Sheiko

Training log - https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=142685011
    IG - @tonebonebigdog

RIP Jake Hoffman 1/21/13

xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000) xKyle10 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by SydTheKid View Post
    Good stuff here Kyle.. strong GPA and business major.. brb become a financial analyst than a ceo 10k a day..

strong poon slayer ..

for squats, try doing a weight which allows you to do 5-8 sets with 3 reps.. high volume may help, and squatting heavy takes alot of practice

lean brah.. I see you in the contest prep section.. killin it!
    Haha hell yeah, can't wait to start flipping stocks. Getting good practice with people skills at my current job and honing in on public speaking which is my number 1 fear.

Will do that next time for squats. Straight sets for this?

Jumped the gun on the prep section when I started this log lol, I do want to compete just when I have more mass and less going on in my personal life. Would be a twig on stage if I prepped right meow and come in at a sickening 150 lbs wet.

Originally Posted by Anthonyxavcx View Post
    **** yeah dude. Keep grinding... you'll get to where you want to be I have faith
    Thanks big breh, means a lot coming from you. You have done some impressive **** over the past year and made some srs life gains. Mirin and 5ever motivated
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SydTheKid has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    beauty !

yeah for example 8 x 225 x 3 .. you build that muscular endurance like a beast

"It's best to rise from life like a banquet, neither thirsty or drunken." - Aristotle

beauty !

yeah for example 8 x 225 x 3 .. you build that muscular endurance like a beast
    Did that for squats the other day after work, 225 felt pretty easy, still gonna go up in 5 lb increments from workout to workout though.

Should I be doing that high volume for other main lifts? My deadlift just straight up sucks dick right now and I'm likely not gonna focus on it until I'm officially done cutting and jump on something more strength-oriented.

Program I am doing right now btw: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149807833

with DL/rack pulls for the main lift on back instead of BB rows.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Everything is looking good brah. Lifestyle, grades, success with ladies, physique, lifts, etc. Keep it up. What's your strategy with women? I have had some success with sites like okcupid, match, etc. but everyone has their own strategy.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

RSP Nutrition Lead Rep jpfaherty's Avatar
    jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jpfaherty has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by xKyle10 View Post
    Haven't stopped in for a few months. Life got really busy. I'll give you guys the cliffs, but might end up ranting a bit.

-Ended up getting a nearly 4.0 last semester (3.96)
    -Busted my ass as a loader, got recognized by upper management and earned employee of the month on my shift (a whole wall of employees, very proud of that)
    -Been killing it in and out of the gym. Going 5-6 times a week, sometimes 7 as of late, all lifting sessions. Only have done a few full on cardio sessions this whole (cut)...really a recomp though.
    -Have tried out a few different females over the past few months, was on a dry spell for almost a year and as of now I'm pretty sure I'm at 7 for the year. Not that it's anything to brag about, but I'm in the double digits now counting them all. A lot of one night stands and some bad decisions, I'd much rather just find a solid gf/fbuddy for now.
    -Just recently got promoted to be a belt supervisor. It's a salaried position, and pretty good money. Guaranteed 27.5 hours of pay (even if I work lower) @ $15 starting, and anything over that is overtime.
    This really ties in with the employee of the month thing and it is DEFINITELY going to be a growing experience. I am out of my comfort zone by far and although I only have 3-4 people working under me right now, I just started on my own yesterday and haven't completed training yet. The hardest thing for me is just being vocal (loud) and breaking down beginning meetings. Hoping this translates over into future employment.
    -In regards to the future life plans...I'm on target to graduate with a BA with a Concentration in Finance and a Minor in Economics in May 2015, provided I take some winter/extra classes to fulfill all the Econ requirements. I am a bit ticked that when I transferred, roughly 3-4 classes just straight up didn't transfer into the system, so I would only be looking at a semester instead of a full year, but such is life.

Just getting caught up but you are DESTROYING LIFE!! Nice work brotha. The lady slayer
    ★★★ RSP Nutrition Lead Representative ★★★

High Quality Supplements For All Your Goals

RSP Nutrition Store:
    https://www.bodybuilding.com/ store/rsp-nutrition.html

★★★ Live Inspired ★★★
    http://www.rspnutrition.com/

Originally Posted by JerG View Post
    Everything is looking good brah. Lifestyle, grades, success with ladies, physique, lifts, etc. Keep it up. What's your strategy with women? I have had some success with sites like okcupid, match, etc. but everyone has their own strategy.
    Thanks buddy, doing good right now and everything is falling into place.

As far as girls, highly recommend Tinder. Got 5 or 6 in the past 2 months through that and it is looking like that numbers gonna continue to climb. There is a good thread on the misc that talks about the strategies and openers for that.
    Other then that just house parties/going out and finding a chick and escalating it, which if I don't know them at all I am less open to and it's definitely harder.

Won't find a quality chick with any of that though lol, once one comes along I may have to snag her.

Originally Posted by jpfaherty View Post
    Just getting caught up but you are DESTROYING LIFE!! Nice work brotha. The lady slayer
    Thanks for dropping by bro.

Short work week and going up to Maine Fri-Sun this weekend, can't wait. Haven't been up for years so looking forward to it.
    Been lifting at night and making bacon/eggs after I get home lol. Just started tracking cals again since my job isn't AS active but is still pretty busy and on your feet..just can't get away with fastfood 3-4 nights a week anymore.

Hit a new low of 173.5 this morning as well. Once I'm done training next week I'll spend more time getting outside runs and swimming in to keep the weight loss coming.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Did that for squats the other day after work, 225 felt pretty easy, still gonna go up in 5 lb increments from workout to workout though.

Should I be doing that high volume for other main lifts? My deadlift just straight up sucks dick right now and I'm likely not gonna focus on it until I'm officially done cutting and jump on something more strength-oriented.

Program I am doing right now btw: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=149807833

with DL/rack pulls for the main lift on back instead of BB rows.
    Up to you, I would continue deadlifting just to maintain it, do like 3x5, nothing crazy and do high volume on the squats and increase 5lb per workout like you said.

Up to you, I would continue deadlifting just to maintain it, do like 3x5, nothing crazy and do high volume on the squats and increase 5lb per workout like you said.
    Deadlift has gone out the window at this point, switching between rack pulls and bent rows every session.

Haven't updated in a while. Not much has changed. Been a sup. for about a month now and it has been a great learning/growing experience. Having more responsbility at work is starting to transition into other (much needed) areas of life. Starting to get hit with student loans, health insurance, etc. and getting a taste for the real world. I have always felt a bit behind in that element of maturity, and I am looking forward to growing in that area. Also stepping out of my comfort zone at work and constantly working on people skills and my #1 fear which is public speaking by constantly giving feedback and "presenting" at the beginning of the sort to my employees, so hoping by the time I have to give speeches during my classes this Fall that will be sharpened up on. When I am delivering info. for a topic I am 100% about and know a lot about it, I am much more confident than with stuff I'm not and have to rehearse vs. having the ability to wing it.

In terms of Financials, also going to be trading in my car soon and either leasing or buying a car. I am leaning towards leasing, but would like some insight from some of the older people in here on that option. Never been a car fanatic, but price range for buying would be somewhere around $12k. Leasing, would wanna pay about $200/mo max.
    Also going to open a 401k with work and start investing. Have saved up enough money to invest at least 2 grand, depending on what happens with the car situation.

And finally physique wise, some slight changes. Scale is still hovering at 173-174 but I look/feel a bit leaner. Feel like my cheeks are finally starting to look less full, which is a stubborn area for me regarding fat loss. I am feeling very flat a lot of the time and look less impressive in loose fitting clothes. Also got a tan from when I went up to Maine for the 4th of July.

Doing push/pull/legs twice a week. Lift 5-6 times a week, cardio once or twice. Still get a lot of activity from work. Diet is trash. Protein hasn't been getting 1g/lb of BW since I was like 190 or 200..

Lifts are basically on maintenance mode as well. Slight rep or 2+ here or there.

Some updated pics:

6/26

7/19

7/25
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Do you have any idea when you will compete?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Do you have any idea when you will compete?
    Not for at least 2 more years. Log was made in advance, just wanted to get out of the teen section

2 more new pics. Approaching 11% I believe. Slightly dehydrated in these from beer.

7/26

7/27

Been doing 3 miles runs about 2-3 times a week on top of lifting. Would really love to start tracking macros again to make the process go smoother.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Not for at least 2 more years. Log was made in advance, just wanted to get out of the teen section

2 more new pics. Approaching 11% I believe. Slightly dehydrated in these from beer.

7/26

7/27

Been doing 3 miles runs about 2-3 times a week on top of lifting. Would really love to start tracking macros again to make the process go smoother.
    Looking leaner.

Why can't you track your macros?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    Looking leaner.

Why can't you track your macros?
    Meh pure laziness right now and my sleep and work schedule made it a bit hard. Was tracking them for a solid month a few weeks ago just need to be more consistent and start sleeping normal people hours
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

Justice Police of bb.com hostelmaniac's Avatar
    hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hostelmaniac is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lookin good brah.
    Log

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155910073

No updates since July so I figured I should show you guys some love and let you know where I'm at.

- Worked a bunch through Fall semester, ended up making Dean's list and had something like a 3.6+ GPA
    - Started an internship as a Finance intern at a community bank, lasted from January - May.
    - Still work as a supervisor at UPS, while I had the internship I was working 50-55 hour work weeks, trying to fit in the gym and 4 classes.
    - Have about 8k saved up, bought a Mazda 6 in September, and have 10k left on that. Working my ass off to pay that off but I suppose its wiser to only make the minimum payment every month in case something happens to the car?
    - Tried crushing dat ass a lot but I peaked last summer/fall, only a few new notches in my belt so far this year but I'll probably whore myself out in the summer and fall again. Would like a serious gf if I could find some wifey material and would like to move out if I find a roommate or my buddies get in better financial shape.
    - Pretty much lean bulked since October. I will throw some updated pics but I stopped cutting around the end of October/November and actively just tried to add strength to my lifts and go by the mirror.
    - Current weight fluctuates between 176-178. I have been slacking a bit in the gym for a month or two, but still going at least 4x per week. Had a few weeks I had to take off here and there due to working so much and getting sick.
    - About to graduate this Saturday, May 16th. I was inducted into Beta Sigma Delta, an international honor society and mainteined above my 3.6 GPA, quite proud of that despite it being a state school. Only wish I did all 4 years at Worcester State and never went to Bryant so I wouldnt be 20k+ in student loan debt. Reap what you sowe.
    - Currently make a bit over $16/hr at UPS as a supervisor. All of the higher ups and upper management like me and want me to go full time, but I do not wish to stay in the operation due to the stress level. The goal is to get into a finance related department at UPS while still working my current job, or search for other employment at a financial institution. I got a degree in Finance in order to be a full time trader, and will not be happy until that. The goal is to open up a gym after that by the time I am in my mid-30s, pretty much has been my plan since highschool and I don't see it changing.
    - I got a cute ass mini daschund puppy recently and he is my pride and joy.

Current lifts are roughly:
    235x5 decline bench
    455 sumo dl
    315 squat

Nothing to write home about and I really need to get on 5/3/1 again in order for my strength to increase. I have actually been on a generic bodypart split of Chest/Tris, Back/Bis, Legs/Shoulders and pretty much alternating and trying to hit everything twice a week. DB exercises for chest are pretty much at their strongest, as my current gym doesn't have the best setup for flat benching and no bench racks, have to use a squat one so not many really bench there, which is strange.

I'll post some pics since July. Once I get more free time in a few more weeks I might start updating regularly - moreso so I can get some extrinsic motivation to stop slacking and start killing it more in the gym.

8/2

8/31

10/4

11/12

12/6

Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

1/25

1/27

3/2

4/29

4/29

And as a bonus, meet Rosco. I swear he is actually quite happy but a bit camera shy.

Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000) baco_bacon is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Glad to hear you're workin' your way up in life always like seeing updates from iw00di. Dog is cute AF. Start logging more consistently and then we can follow eachother, I feel you on that extrinsic motivation game haha

How old are you?
    live.laugh.lift

B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) B-Neva is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post
    Glad to hear you're workin' your way up in life always like seeing updates from iw00di. Dog is cute AF. Start logging more consistently and then we can follow eachother, I feel you on that extrinsic motivation game haha

How old are you?
    Workout Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113026551

"If you don't climb the mountain, you can't see the view"

Originally Posted by baco_bacon View Post

How old are you?
    23 brah, and fck ya I love playing halo always on that **** playing with my buddy lol

I'll try and log more so we can get a little competition going, pretty sure you are bigger and stronger than me though
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) JerG is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Hey man. Congrats on getting good grades while working. I did the same in school and it wasn't easy.

Nice to hear from you.
    JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110936481

PSU

No updates for another 9 months..another 9 months of gains.

Yes I have been lifting, but also focusing on a lot of important life goals and trying to balance everything. I mostly just come on here to lurk and usually use ***********. Recently just put my first bb.com order in for the first time in probably about 2 years. I usually just use Amazon.

Current staples in my lineup:

Pre Workout (Have been jumping between Denovo Nutrition Utopian, GAT Nitraflex, GAT PMP and DS Mr Hyde/Dr. Jekyll the past year or so.

Just ordered Pre Jym to mix it up and some nitraflex. Also ordered one of my old go-tos - Xtend. Whether or not BCAAs are snake oil, I think its time I start drinking something more than just water intra workout and honestly I need to cut down on caffeine consumption so hopefully some days I can go without a pre.

Also ordered GAT Supertein. I have not used any form of a protein supplement in over 2-3 years, including weight gainers. etc.

I take 3-6 caps of Orange Triad daily, 1 10,000 iu of Vitamin D3 in the non-summer months, 1 cap of 5-htp for serotonin regulation and 3-6 mg of melatonin before bed on the nights I can't sleep. I also take 3 caps of fish oil. For the past 2-3 years, I have also not tracked macros, and have probably got an average of 140-180g protein/day. Some days are spiked way higher, some are lower.

I have basically fluctuated around 161-178 the past year. With me breaking into the 150s at my leanest at some point. Since the start of the new year, I have been bulking and looking to add size/strength and have joined a new gym.

Current morning weight fluctuates between 168-173 and I estimate myself at 11.5-12.5% BF.

Current lifts, maxes/best sets in recent memory:

Sumo DL 455x1 (hit last night, fairly easy and more in the tank), I hit 405 for 5 or 6 every time I do sumos now at the very least as my last working set.

Flat Bench 250x1 (yes, still poverty) I can now rep 225 for probably 6-8 reps with a good spotter/setup. Decline bench is currently a bit higher and I think I could get 270-275 on it with a spotter for at least 1 rep. I regularly work up to working sets of 245-260 on decline with a spotter for a few reps. I can incline db 95s for a good set of 4-5 reps and I can flat db 100s for about the same.

Squat: 330x1 (Finally hit the 3 plate club on squat). I would say this is parellel and a close stance, non low-bar set up. I usually work up to at least a working set of 315x1 each squat workout now and regularly try and go for a new max every other week or so as my last set on squats.

In terms of physique, I will work on editing and uploading pictures tomorrow. Avi is from last month. I believe I reached my leanest condition somewhere around December or January this year.

I have a bit more life-updates and free-flowing info I could spit out but I am quite tired and have yet to sleep. A fcked up sleep cycle is now a norm for me. I am also working on earning my first real post-college full time position and putting 100% effort into career aspirations, lifting and enjoying life. I also have a bunch of money in the stock market which is currently my newest hobby, infatuation and what I went to college for in the first place. If all goes accordingly, I will be receiving my "dream position" by May or at least have my foot in the door to do so. In the coming months, I need to work on obtaining my series 66, 7, complete the training process for the company that I want to work for (if I happen to pass the 2nd and 3rd rounds of interviews), and a few more certifications in order to sell all of the products/services that the company provides. The role would be to be taken on board as a financial internship/advisor. I am also toying with the idea of Grad School as early as this Fall but I am waiting on seeing what the living and financial situation is like closer to enrollment deadlines. If I happen to move out before then, I would like to go to Grad School somewhere in/around Boston, and if not then I would just work on starting it at my alma mater. I ended up graduating Cum Laude with a 3.68 GPA in May and have since worked for UPS in Operations Management. I have been trying to go full time with this company since I obtained my degree and have gone on to interview for several positions to no avail. I have reached the ceiling for growth at my current level, and currently being completely taken advantage of, am overqualified, underpaid and have decided I need to cut my ties with the company. I have not given my 2 weeks notice but will do so as soon as I choose my next employer. The amount of stress, BS, physical labor and hours have completely jaded me towards my view on that company for probably the remainder of my life. It is a great company and I will continue to hold onto the stock, but the corporate culture is way too focused on the bottom line and grossly underpays the part time positions on all facets of that company and grossly overpays the union members and senior management at the company. Maybe that is just the way it is set up for Fortune 100 Companies to be able to be successful, but it is definitely not viewed in the same rose-tinted glasses that I once had it for. I now know why my father, (who worked at the same hub as I did for over 30 years), is unable to work now and has a permanently ****ed up back. I also now know why he had to fight with the lawyers and was in and out of the court for so many years pending the investigation and settlement for his injuries. I also now have a much better grasp on his mentality and work ethic. I miss being a package handler, although I get paid more now I feel I would be enjoying my time there a lot more and I was pretty much the ideal part-time employee for them and was a beast at putting away boxes. I do get enjoyment out of training my team and especially the newer employees in my area..and it as if I have my own little "business" there, but I have simply had enough. It is time for a change and to utilize this damn piece of paper which I worked hard and got myself nearly 25k into debt to obtain.

I will try and get around to posting more often and maybe some full-fledged workouts here and there and definitely some pictures leading up from the last update to my current status at some point this week. If anyone still follows...yes I am still at it.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Life seems to be going CRAZY dude!
    advertising not permitted

So last update for pictures was on 4/29, so about 10 months or so.

May

June

July

August

Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

September

October

November

December

Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

And last one and now we are all up to date. I am long overdue on mandatories but oh well. Still just looking to bulk up (slowly/recomp style) for a few more months. I will definitely introduce 2-3 15-20 minute cardio sessions a week at some point this month. I ended up doing very well on my second round of my interview with the finance company and my next one is in 3 weeks. I am going to Las Vegas on the 3rd week of March with my buddy for a few days and the 3rd and I believe final interview is on the 22nd. I have two brief projects to complete for it - one is a survey and one is building up a list of 200 contacts which I will use to start building my clientele. I am super pumped, long overdue for a change and ready to completely immerse myself in the job. Fitness will always be there to help supplement my life style and help deal with stress, etc. but I am definitely all about focusing on my career, building up my savings and investment vehicles, paying off debt and moving out..and I think it will be that way the duration of this year.

January 26th

February 26th

Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Whats the current training split and nutritional intake?
    advertising not permitted

Another ~11ish months and another 11 months of gains, goals, learning and new life challenges. I have committed to making 2017 my year. Not for competing...still, because IMO I need more balance in life - I need to secure a full time job, and finally move out and be on my own and I am making that my goal before I turn 26 on November 13 of this year. I will accomplish this goal and I will do it through the following avenue:

Currently I am still working at UPS and am actually starting another part time job on the day at a startup company called Cable Matters Inc. I believe I will grow into this role and am expecting a full time offer within 3-4 months of employment and am shooting for a roughly 50k base as that was around the range I was told is the floor to get in. It's a small team, the owner of the company founded it in 2009 and it just surpassed $60M in revenue as of last year.

He is from China and I am assuming came to the US sometime before the housing crash, and just put in work. The team I will be on has 8 or 9 other members - all with undergrads from respectable schools at a minimum and most have Masters. His creative director got her MBA from Harvard and is in her 60s and just seems like such a nice lady and someone I can definitely see myself networking with a lot in my time there. I will be starting in the warehousing department in inventory/operations and am hoping to build up that department since it is my speciality and get some hands on time with the products, learning the market and what is in demand and then developing a sales channel (hopefully if all goes well). I am also applying to the Amazon facility full time as a team lead (one just opened up near Boston - starting to see their trucks on the highway and definitely snatching talent/market share from UPS so IMO if UPS wants to cuck me and not promote me again (long story short - I quite last year around the time I last updated this log - went to Vegas - quit my job to work as a financial advisor - got scammed into acquiring insurance licenses to sell life insurance and was pitched I was going to be managing portfolios/selling stocks...and then was unemployed for 3 months.

During this transition period - I went from being very active, lifting 5-6 days a week, in the best shape of my life, in the strongest I have ever been to my life to almost suicidal depression. It ate away at my savings every day just paying off all my bills, credit cards, car payment, insurance, etc. I could not get a ****ing job and it sucked. Ultimately I landed a full time temp gig at some trash (but large) company in the Accounts Receivable department and was let go after 3 weeks. Also had to quit smoking because I kept going for interviews as a cubicle rat race lifestyle job and those require passing a drug test.

Eventually went back to UPS in August, killed it there through peak and there is no cap on the hours so was regularly doing 50-70 hour weeks, and now there is a cap back on of 30 hours per week. I received my bachelors in 2015 and was passed up time and time again on being promoted after being the best supervisor (slight e-brag), with the best service results, production numbers, excess hours, etc. Since I've been back, I've trained 1 brand new supervisor to run the 2nd most difficult area in the building in the outbounds, trained a fairly green supe to run my old (the hardest) area in the outbounds and just recently got moved to the 3rd heaviest area in the building for my shift and its a cakewalk - in the process of promoting one of guys and training him to run my area and giving them an ultimatum if either Amazon gives a competitive full time offer or the new job gives a full time offer. I am super excited to finally have a solid exit plan and actually have them fight if they want me since it is such a pain to cross the hump into full time management there.

Academically, I started a class at a Master's program at WPI recently only to drop it this past week after going into a networking event for my dream job (portfolio manager in Boston), and getting the advice of a senior advisor (30+ years in the business) and 2 of his newer associates and learning of the proper route to go. All 3 recommended the CFA, so I will be taking the Level 1 in June or December of this year. I will also be taking the GMAT before May and am planning on going to Bentley as my target currently or potentially Clark as they both have the MSF (Master of Science in Finance) program - the first was my #1 pick for undergrand but I did not get accepted.. and the 2nd is about 5 min from my house so its more convenient.

Financially....well lets just say this is where I am shining (slightly). Using some savvy practices and moving around/saving money through having no rent, deferring student loans, tuition reimbursements, etc. I now have roughly 21k saved up between retirement accounts and my brokerage/bank accounts. now this isnt to brag I am just a numbers guy and personally I think I am a bit behind the curve currently due to not making much money last year- had almost a total of 4 months not working. Luckily though, in December of 2015 I put all of my tax return into my roth IRA, then when I left UPS in April I rolled over my 401k, then just kept doing stocks and making gains and ended up being up roughly 3.5-4k up the whole year and technically grew my assets from "0" to 21k invested in equities in a bit over a year. The goal is to hit 25k all combined with 1 broker (Merrill) so I can day trade during the day commission free/free from PDT rules (making only 3 day trades in 5 days, trading with unsettled funds, etc). Currently I split between my retirement with Merrill and stocks with Robinhood. I am making a ton more off robinhood since its commission free and in the last 3 months alone I am up 1700 off of roughly 5.5k with a 3k margin bringing it to 8.5k buying power....this is real nice and is giving me good experience. still learning new techniques everyday but I havent had a down week in the past few months overall.

And now its time for the physique update/progress/visual slideshow of my time away from the log. I will soon be working 50 hour weeks at least temporarily so I can't promise regular updates but I will try and be better this year. Overall goal is to get to 159, shredded, and maintain or get stronger on all lifts. I have no time frame for this but it would be nice to accomplish it by May.

Stats -
    176 lbs (morning weight)
    12% bodyfat?
    Bench is 225x5 for flat, 100s for reps on dumbbells, 255 for reps on decline, and my incline I can do 205 for a few.
    OHP is now at 190 for 1, Sumo deadlift I think I could max at 495 but havent gone over 475 in a bit. Squat I haven't focused on my legs super hard squat wise since they now completely overpower (IMO) my physique but I can probably hit 335 or 340 for a few.
    I am focusing more on conventional DL (can hit 455 on it I think currently), back thickness, back width, upper chest forever and always, rhomboids & rear delts, overall chest and ribcage depth, and I really need to stop neglecting calves and abs like I've been doing. My shoulders, traps, bis and tris pretty much overpower my entire upper half so I need more back and chest and have been focusing on that as of late..

Gonna take a bit to upload and edit all the pics for the year but I'll throw those into the next post over the course of the next few hours most likely, if not then tomorrow.

also I use mostly instagram and snapchat now:

https://www.instagram.com/k.wood_/

and snap is:

kyle_wood791

Oh and I still have no plans to compete this year...maybe spring or fall next year depending on where I'm at career wise and development wise.
    Misc Snapchatters Crew

-Henry Rollins