Thread: Free BodyMedia

vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Free BodyMedia

Sorry if this isn't the right location for this thread. I am not trying to sell anything either but I am giving away my BodyMedia to anyone who wants it (just pay for shipping).

I haven't used it and won't be using it so I wanted to give someone the opportunity to use it. It comes with two new straps.

Sorry again if this isn't appropriate on this forum.

bodymedia1.jpg

vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50) vrundmc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    bump

Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kerbouci will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    just curious , why do you want to give it away ?
    - Caloric balance and micro/macronutrient sufficiency are what matter. The names of the foods you consume do not matter.

Originally Posted by Kerbouci View Post
    just curious , why do you want to give it away ?
    Not using it. I tried using it but I found it more trouble than it was worth. I would have just thrown it out but I know some people swear by them and thought it would be better to give it to someone who would use it.

NOW HAS A LOG!!!! peanut-butter's Avatar
    peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) peanut-butter has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I will take it off your hands if you really do not want it....?
    "Whoa, peanut-butter does look a lot like Cum." - Alan Aragon

IIFYMM- If it fits Your Macros and Micros.

5k+ Link (Please PM me if I forget)

*Unaesthetic Crew* Disregard V-Taper, Acquire PRs