Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50) NicoPE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    My mom's IQ is 174, she got tested and stuff

floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500) floridaaa is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    my iq is 156. it's depressing sometimes, sometimes you can't just enjoy life because you realize how complex and fuked up life really is and that consumes you

MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000) MrLL is just really nice. (+1000)
    I went to school with the second best teenage mathematician in the United States. He's really nice and of course is incredibly bright and speaks like it, but he has Asbergers and is socially inept by today's standards

OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    The funny thing is most people (including many in this thread) have no idea what IQ actually measures. It doesn't measure intelligence, it measures intelligence in a ratio of your mental age to your chronological age. That's why testing is most often done in children and your IQ will actually drop as you age. Therefore if your are 30 and your IQ is 100 you have the mental capacity of a 30 year old. If it is 120 then you are mentally 36.

If you are 5 and your capacity is that of a 10 year old then you have an IQ of 200 - so you're incredibly smart - for a five year old.

I had a very high IQ when I was a kid, but it really means jack unless you continue to develop at that pace throughout your life.
    Dude what are you even saying, the ratio thing is flat-out not true. It's based on a standardized sample of the population given your age. If you score a 200 at the age of 10 then you're 6.67 deviations above the average 10 year old in intelligence.

Literally has nothing to do with ratios, I have no idea where you heard that from.

Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50) Skullbreaker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    frank yang
    ACHIEVE / DEDICATION / HARDWORK

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MrLL View Post
    I went to school with the second best teenage mathematician in the United States. He's really nice and of course is incredibly bright and speaks like it, but he has Asbergers and is socially inept by today's standards
    why does aspergers =high iq? seems wierd
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves

Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Prankzter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by OCaml View Post
    Dude what are you even saying, the ratio thing is flat-out not true. It's based on a standardized sample of the population given your age. If you score a 200 at the age of 10 then you're 6.67 deviations above the average 10 year old in intelligence.

Literally has nothing to do with ratios, I have no idea where you heard that from.
    this guy sounds smart, so ill take his word for it.

Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Fatmax1 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The average IQ of Americans is somewhere around 100, yet on this board alone the majority seem to be borderline geniuses. It's interesting that, maybe it's the same deal where the average penis size is 5,8'' but everyone has a 7'' on here.

In short, miscers are the master race

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Check the real definition. I agree with your math, but you have to understand what that number actually represents.

http://giftedkids.about.com/od/glossary/g/iq.htm
    http://www.thefreedictionary.com/IQ
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intelligence_quotient

OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OCaml is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Fatmax1 View Post
    The average IQ of Americans is somewhere around 100, yet on this board alone the majority seem to be borderline geniuses. It's interesting that, maybe it's the same deal where the average penis size is 5,8'' but everyone has a 7'' on here.
    I think someone else mentioned that websites like this, and then Internet in general, attract more intelligent people. Wouldn't surprise me if people were adjusting scores upward, but I don't think it would counteract the interwebz effect.

tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) tyqb4 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol i was in a program in middle school designed for people with 130+ IQ. it's just a room full of wasted ability and unrealistic expectations. some of these guys can learn anything but their critical thinking ability is just average or slightly above average. it's just like everything else, your ability to succeed is based on your worst skill. when you're in an environment where learning is the only thing that matters, and you're really fuking good at it, most of the other deficiencies are easy to hide.

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by StanDarsh View Post
    He tried to publish some theories, but they weren't widely accepted because he had no academic standing.
    its a plausible theory to me. He spoke at my school few months back he seemed fine to me
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Dont know what to do about it Crew
    Tempted to put them back Crew
    Too afraid of consequences Crew
    My crews were the only thing that gave me identity in life Crew
    Dont even have that now Crew
    Called suicide hotline and they tried to talk me into it Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    leaves groceries and starves for a week if theres no male cashiers crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew
    Just want my crews back Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Used to know a guy with a 150 IQ (srs) and he was just completely socially awkward. Completely clueless when it came to social norms or proper conversation, couldn't look anyone in the eyes, etc etc.. he was just flat-out "weird". All the hot bishes would ask him for help with HW and stuff, and the guy would literally flip out after 5 minutes if the person he was teaching didn't understand the concept. He was insanely smart though, brb would finish Math tests in 15 minutes and score 100%. Mind = nuked. Unfortunately most of the smartest people I know are the same way, not sure why..

jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jayohthatman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by notredamebrah View Post
    . You do not need a high iq to succeed in life
    nobody was making that claim
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Originally Posted by WoofieNugget View Post
    Check the real definition. I agree with your math, but you have to understand what that number actually represents.
    Quick scan of the Wikipedia says that the ratio definition is antiquated. Props to you for knowing your history, but I don't think that the ratio definition is used anymore. Hell the Wiki even says that the ratio score can't be used for adults, only children haha.

kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000) kOneOverJordanb is just really nice. (+1000)
    my high school physics teacher has an iq of somewhere near 160 and is MENSA. i could tell he would get frustrated having to explain the lessons to the idiots in my class
    1k+

♞♞♞ Misc Horse Head Crew ♞♞♞

☆☆☆ RON PAUL 2012 ☆☆☆

NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) NVious is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

The parameter of his premise is relativism to your competition. For example Lebron James was an absolute God in high school, when he ascended to the NBA, his ability didn't diminish, it was the overall capability of the average opponent completely exceeded their predecessors. Therefore even though his first season would be considered a tremendous season for a rookie, it wouldn't have been considered anything stupendous if say Kobe had done it (Due to a higher standard being upheld for a veteran all star such as him). Although I do see what you're saying IQ is standardized, but I think he was more touching on the scalar level of intellect and what is considered impressive.

Originally Posted by BigFoigg View Post
    Unfortunately most of the smartest people I know are the same way, not sure why..
    think about it this way. imagine everyone in the world but you was mentally retarded. You, being far smarter than and different from us, would likely be regarded as the weird one. thats my theory. To really smart people, we're basically retarded and they just dont fit in. just like normal people dont fit in with the truly retarded
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Austanian has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Not sure what her IQ was, but she had a phd from Harvard in Bio Chemistry.

She was smart in everything , but she talked to much about bio chemistry. When her and the husband (Also PHD in Bio Chem) were in a room I swear you could hear their brains humming.
    Finance Degree - USAF INTEL - IIFYM - Injured Crew - KTM XCW300 - Single Track Trail Rider - NRA Supporter - Shunned from MFC - Libertarian - Pragmatist
    B: 345, S 375, D 445
    Trying to get your ideal outcome often leads to the passing up of practical alternatives that deny your adversaries theirs.

Originally Posted by NVious View Post
    The parameter of his premise is relativism to your competition. For example Lebron James was an absolute God in high school, when he ascended to the NBA, his ability didn't diminish, it was the overall capability of the average opponent completely exceeded their predecessors. Therefore even though his first season would be considered a tremendous season for a rookie, it wouldn't have been considered anything stupendous if say Kobe had done it (Due to a higher standard being upheld for a veteran all star such as him). Although I do see what you're saying IQ is standardized, but I think he was more touching on the scalar level of intellect and what is considered impressive.
    The relative thing absolutely stands, but I think that's somewhat obvious. What he said was that IQ/100 is literally the same as how many times older your mind's maturity is than your physical age, which I don't think is used anymore.

TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50) TurddFerguson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GreenMintTea View Post
    No doubt about it. However, it is fun to test out peoples reactions to it. I know I'm no real genius, but compared to the people that I hang out with, it would seem like I am.

-Claim a 140+ IQ (Even though I'm only sitting around in the low 120 range)
    -Start talking about a topic that most people associate with 'intelligence', just throwing out random facts
    -Watch the reactions and quietly laugh about how idiotic some people are
    I do this too. I have a pretty good IQ and good grades so people assume I always know what I'm talking about. It's so easy to bullchit people as long as you use big words, act like you know what you're talking about, and seem confident. Some people are unbelievably gullible.

aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000) aRCaNEbrah is just really nice. (+1000)
    my calc teacher in high school was 160+ and used to work for nasa back in the day

she was ****in weird and the biggest biatch ever. also a lesbian probably (the dude in the relationship)
    **no crews crew**

chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chiseledface has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    My IQ was 148 at 12 years old it could either have gone up or down since then tho

Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10) Deckadenze is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Got 2 friends, they're brothers funny enough, with a high IQ (160'ish last time they tested I think). The older one used to be very socially awkward and klingy to the few people he trusted, but he's quite social nowadays. Younger one is a bit more social but doesn't like places with alot of people. Younger is one of the most random people you'll ever meet about anything, funny as phuck tho. Older one is very serious but you can have great talks with him.
    Although they are very smart, which you'll realise immediately whilst talking to them, they have very little insight. Don't think they could ever run a business or something.

And ofcourse to top off the stereotypes, they're both autistic. Not hardcore, but still..

BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BigFoigg is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by jayohthatman View Post
    think about it this way. imagine everyone in the world but you was mentally retarded. You, being far smarter than and different from us, would likely be regarded as the weird one. thats my theory. To really smart people, we're basically retarded and they just dont fit in. just like normal people dont fit in with the truly retarded
    Completely agree, makes sense. I kinda feel bad for smart people though srs… my IQ is in the 120 range and sometimes I feel like I'm too smart for some people (no elitist here), I can't even imagine how people with a 150+ IQ can function on a daily basis without killing somebody. IMO the thought of being so "different" from the norm of people would make me feel so isolated and unable to properly connect with someone else

WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) WoofieNugget has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    The relative thing absolutely stands, but I think that's somewhat obvious. What he said was that IQ/100 is literally the same as how many times older your mind's maturity is than your physical age, which I don't think is used anymore.
    It may not be used any more, but it is still the literal definition according to the dictionary. I agree with both of you that all of this is relative.

After all, how the hell can you judge how difficult a question is? It is all relative to the person you are asking it to. It also doesn't take into consideration the person's ability to learn. For example, if I have a photographic memory (which I can teach myself to do in theory) does that mean my IQ suddenly jumps 20 points? I can't drywall a house, but I can do math in my head so compared to a carpenter I would look like an idiot but I look like a genius making change at the grocery store. It is all relative IMO.

Originally Posted by BigFoigg View Post
    Completely agree, makes sense. I kinda feel bad for smart people though srs… my IQ is in the 120 range and sometimes I feel like I'm too smart for some people (no elitist here), I can't even imagine how people with a 150+ IQ can function on a daily basis without killing somebody. IMO the thought of being so "different" from the norm of people would make me feel so isolated and unable to properly connect with someone else
    exactly. thats why i like to give my intellectual superiors the benefit of the doubt when it comes to judgement on social skills etc. One of my college suitemates is extremely awkward, doesnt hang out with us too much etc. But he is also by far the smartest, so I assume he just gets bored or doesnt understand us as well.
    Mods Deleted crews Crew
    Misogynist Crew
    Hopeless/pathetic Crew
    Ruined life Crew

reps on sight- shamilcub

Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50) Overboostin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    High IQ has its benefits but like people have said, many are socially incompetent and don't accomplish as much as they could. Studies have shown that emotional intelligence (ability to interpret and manage your own emotions as well as other people's emotions) has a much higher correlation to success.
    "We must all suffer one of two things: the pain of discipline or the pain of regret or disappointment."

Resident Liberal Elite NeoKantian's Avatar
    NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NeoKantian has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by PervedOut View Post
    I have tested as high as 160, usually around 145 though. When you get an IQ that high it precedes you and you have to do your best to fight off the nerdy/40 year old virgin/foreveralone stereotypes.

Smart kids arent popular and popular kids arent smart. Thats just the way it goes.
    Nobody is going to know your IQ unless you tell them.
    "God help us; we're in the hands of engineers." - JP Quote

Please Donate to Help Cure Hearing Loss:
    http://hearinghealthfoundation.org/
    http://hearinglosscure.stanford.edu/

lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000) lucious is just really nice. (+1000)
    whats the connection between autism and massive iq?
    Nov 04-fatass @40%bf

Jan 06- buff(apparently) @ ermm i dunno, still have a gut though,

long term goal= jacked @ 7% bf, get the damn abs to show themselves