drewkemp23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewkemp23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Being weak for my weight.

Well in short i feel like I am very weak for my weight. I am 190 at about 12-14% body fat but I am lifting the same as guys that are around 175. However I am only 17 and the two people I lift with are 21 and 22. Right now my bench is 225 twice(I have never tried more)Back Squat 315 two times Front Squat 265 two times. hang clean is 90KG including the bar. I want to have more efficient strength because I need to get faster. I run a 5.0 and want to be at about a 4.8 for JC ball. I play Strong Safety and right In short my question is is it possible to get down to 180 with out losing strength or gain strength at the same weight and what are some good dietary strategies etc.

CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) CharH06 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    How long have you been lifting?

HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) HulkSlogan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Bruh go heavy and don't leave till you defeat the 225
    Everybody wants to be a body builder.....but don't nobody want to lift these HEAVY ASS WEIGHTS-Ronnie Coleman

drewkemp23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) drewkemp23 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I've been lifting for a little over a year and a half I started at like one fourth and have made huge gains but I feel like I've gained more weight then strength

CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100)
    Doesn't matter how much you can lift, matters how much it looks like you can lift.

Originally Posted by CognitiveShift View Post
    Doesn't matter how much you can lift, matters how much it looks like you can lift.
    I play football honestly I care more about speed and strength than anything and I don't look 190 i think I look atleast ten lighter

CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100) CognitiveShift is not very well liked. (-100)
    How many calories are you getting a day?

Originally Posted by CognitiveShift View Post
    How many calories are you getting a day?
    I haven't been counting ccuz I'm tryna get stronger but probably around 3400

nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10) nisog24 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by drewkemp23 View Post
    I haven't been counting ccuz I'm tryna get stronger but probably around 3400
    Are you sure ? 3400 that's alot

I may be wrong but I eat a ton. I eat five or six meals a day so thats jsut what I would guess. I generally eat healthfully with the exception of going to in n out once or twice a week.

bump is it possible to gain strength with out gaining weight. I am past my noob gains. Or should I cut and what kind of foods should I be eating. Sorry I am a little in the dark :/