Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    The Physique Enthusiast Rasc170's Avatar
    Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

I need a sensual seductive short story ASAP~!!! Will rep 16k+

Ok, so i've been dating this chick exclusively for the last 3 months. Last night I texted her "Wow!! I had the most sensual dream about you.....stop turning me on in my sleep " at like 1:30 in the morning. So it was all bs...I had no dream and I was just trying to rustle some jimmies. Now she wont stop asking me what the dream was. I know you guys read dem harlequin novels....gimme something good!!!
    4k+ my friends call me Ras

Being strong and fat is like being skinny with abs. Neither of them count

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    in4 hilarious answers.

Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Rasc170 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by aristomeow View Post
    in4 hilarious answers.
    baby...if i could rearrange the alphabet, i'd put U and I together :wink wink:

yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) yoitspmart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    basically you could say anything and she would be down to do it as it seems as This "dream" of yours is a fantasy of hers now since she keeps asking about it..... so use your imagination and pick something youd want to do because it will most likely happen.....

if you still cant think of anything just go read a chapter from 50 Shades of Grey

Originally Posted by yoitspmart View Post
    basically you could say anything and she would be down to do it as it seems as This "dream" of yours in a fantasy of hers since she keeps asking about it..... so use your imagination and pick something youd want to do because it will most likely happen.....

if you still cant think of anything just go read a chapter from 50 Shades of Grey

is that like a twilight novel or something?

lol @ me thinking of something. You know what I wanna do? Have a nice steak and a six pack of beer and then bend her over the couch and plow as hard as I can. Something tells me that's not what she wants to hear

aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) aristomeow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    baby...if i could rearrange the alphabet, i'd put U and I together :wink wink:
    1 dai a girl waz askin her crush
    "hey do u want tea"
    n he sed
    "no bbe i want afta T"

lyk dis if u get dat he meanz "i want U" <3
    tehehehehehe

"hey do u want tea"
    n he sed
    "no bbe i want afta T"

tehehehehehe
    what the fuk am i reading?

this is like that one time when that miscer posted "hey text this to your girl". and he said text her "you know what...you're everything I didnt think I wanted in a woman". Drove her crazy. Kept asking me about it for days. LOL women!

NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50) NaMeLsUm will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I've never worked out in a gym before. I'm shy and I don't like to be in crowded places. But they just built a new gym near my house and it looks inviting. As soon as I walk in, I'm overwhelmed.... i don't even know what half of the equipment is for. A very handsome young man walks up behind me and offers to give me a tour.... Your chiseled body is evident even under your clothes. You take your time showing me each section.... cardio, weights, resistance training. There is a room at the back of the gym. This is where you do assessments. After we've completed the tour and assessment, I start with cardio. I'm on the stair climber, but my mind is wandering.... I want to know if you look as good with your clothes off. I'm getting wet with the thought of you wrapping your strong hands around my breasts. There’s only one problem, you've already moved on to your next appointment. While I continue my cardio, I try to think of a way to get your attention. I could be direct and aggressive, but I'm not sure how you'll react.... I continue to watch you and realize that you're a very laid back trainer and it might be best if I don't come on strong. I'm going to need to bide my time.... I continue to work out everyday and you occasionally help with a new machine. Every minute that I'm around you I feel a need to see you naked... My opportunity finally comes when the gym hosts a pool party, adults only at night. I see you lounging near the pool but ask if you'll join me in the jacuzzi instead. We step into the steaming hot water and I notice how your board shorts cling to your thighs and your growing erection. I lick my lips, I want desperately to taste you, but I want you to make the first move, We begin talking about ourselves, but I gently steer the conversation to more stimulating topics: “how old were you when you had your first kiss?” “where did you lose your virginity?” As you answer my questions I notice that you are moving closer to me. Your eyes are fixated on my breasts. the water bubbling around of them. Its a fine line that I need to walk... I want you to lead... I want you to take that first tentative step. But I can't resist your smile, your perfect lips that beg to be kissed. I just want a little taste, so I hesitantly place my lips on yours. youre taken aback. you weren't expecting me to make a move. me: I apologize profusely and start to leave the jacuzzi.... but you reach your hand up for mine and ask me to stay. I sit down disappointed. I'm still distracted by your mouth. And your hands.... big strong hands

we continue talking for a bit, but I'm not really paying attention. I'm fantasizing about your perfect lips wrapped around my nipples. and your long fingers buried deep inside my soaking wet pussy. I can't take this. I'm either going to **** you right now or I need to walk away. I decide walking away is best, after all, you rebuked my attempt to kiss you. I head inside to dry off and change, sullen in the knowledge that I am wet and horny and there's nothing I can do about it but I am so ****ing horny... I can't wait to get home, but home is so far away.... I take a chance and sneak up to that back room. The only place in the gym that has any privacy. I lay on the long bench and begin to finger myself. I imagine that its your hands. I am so caught up in pleasuring myself that I didn't notice you come in. You walk in on me with my legs spread wide and my eyes closed. You stand there for a few minutes just enjoying the view

I clearly know how to get myself off.... You silently slip out of your clothes and grab your now rock hard dick in one hand. You’re tempted to just masturbate while you watch me do the same... We continue in this silent dance for a minute or two more, then you finally decide to take that first step and walk up to me and whisper "Let me." I am startled by your presence, but I am so turned on that I eagerly open my legs even further, Your big hands ravage me, flicking my clit with your thumb and sliding two fingers deep inside me. As good as that feels, I want more. I want to feel your beautiful cock fill me to the brim. You lean over me and whisper in my ear, “I want to hear you beg.” I am already silently praying in my head to have my desires fulfilled... but your words, so quite and commanding send me over the edge. I come all over your hand before I can stop myself "Please! Please **** me," I beg. Over and over I repeat this mantra. Finally after the fourth or fifth time, you give me what I so desperately want you ram your throbbing cock inside me. Long hard strokes that radiate through out my entire body, the louder I moan, the harder you thrust. It is electric. The sensations are overwhelming and I can't get enough. Just when I think I can't take anymore of your relentless ****ing, I orgasm for the second time. You can feel my pussy clenching tightly around you and it intensifies your own pleasure. With one more long deep stroke, you cum deep inside me...

You have marked me as yours and I am grateful...

Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ba1t is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    "hey do u want tea"
    n he sed
    "no bbe i want afta T"

tehehehehehe

Originally Posted by NaMeLsUm View Post
    I've never worked out in a gym before. I'm shy and I don't like to be in crowded places. But they just built a new gym near my house and it looks inviting. As soon as I walk in, I'm overwhelmed.... i don't even know what half of the equipment is for. A very handsome young man walks up behind me and offers to give me a tour.... Your chiseled body is evident even under your clothes. You take your time showing me each section.... cardio, weights, resistance training. There is a room at the back of the gym. This is where you do assessments. After we've completed the tour and assessment, I start with cardio. I'm on the stair climber, but my mind is wandering.... I want to know if you look as good with your clothes off. I'm getting wet with the thought of you wrapping your strong hands around my breasts. There’s only one problem, you've already moved on to your next appointment. While I continue my cardio, I try to think of a way to get your attention. I could be direct and aggressive, but I'm not sure how you'll react.... I continue to watch you and realize that you're a very laid back trainer and it might be best if I don't come on strong. I'm going to need to bide my time.... I continue to work out everyday and you occasionally help with a new machine. Every minute that I'm around you I feel a need to see you naked... My opportunity finally comes when the gym hosts a pool party, adults only at night. I see you lounging near the pool but ask if you'll join me in the jacuzzi instead. We step into the steaming hot water and I notice how your board shorts cling to your thighs and your growing erection. I lick my lips, I want desperately to taste you, but I want you to make the first move, We begin talking about ourselves, but I gently steer the conversation to more stimulating topics: “how old were you when you had your first kiss?” “where did you lose your virginity?” As you answer my questions I notice that you are moving closer to me. Your eyes are fixated on my breasts. the water bubbling around of them. Its a fine line that I need to walk... I want you to lead... I want you to take that first tentative step. But I can't resist your smile, your perfect lips that beg to be kissed. I just want a little taste, so I hesitantly place my lips on yours. youre taken aback. you weren't expecting me to make a move. me: I apologize profusely and start to leave the jacuzzi.... but you reach your hand up for mine and ask me to stay. I sit down disappointed. I'm still distracted by your mouth. And your hands.... big strong hands

we continue talking for a bit, but I'm not really paying attention. I'm fantasizing about your perfect lips wrapped around my nipples. and your long fingers buried deep inside my soaking wet pussy. I can't take this. I'm either going to **** you right now or I need to walk away. I decide walking away is best, after all, you rebuked my attempt to kiss you. I head inside to dry off and change, sullen in the knowledge that I am wet and horny and there's nothing I can do about it but I am so ****ing horny... I can't wait to get home, but home is so far away.... I take a chance and sneak up to that back room. The only place in the gym that has any privacy. I lay on the long bench and begin to finger myself. I imagine that its your hands. I am so caught up in pleasuring myself that I didn't notice you come in. You walk in on me with my legs spread wide and my eyes closed. You stand there for a few minutes just enjoying the view

I clearly know how to get myself off.... You silently slip out of your clothes and grab your now rock hard dick in one hand. You’re tempted to just masturbate while you watch me do the same... We continue in this silent dance for a minute or two more, then you finally decide to take that first step and walk up to me and whisper "Let me." I am startled by your presence, but I am so turned on that I eagerly open my legs even further, Your big hands ravage me, flicking my clit with your thumb and sliding two fingers deep inside me. As good as that feels, I want more. I want to feel your beautiful cock fill me to the brim. You lean over me and whisper in my ear, “I want to hear you beg.” I am already silently praying in my head to have my desires fulfilled... but your words, so quite and commanding send me over the edge. I come all over your hand before I can stop myself "Please! Please **** me," I beg. Over and over I repeat this mantra. Finally after the fourth or fifth time, you give me what I so desperately want you ram your throbbing cock inside me. Long hard strokes that radiate through out my entire body, the louder I moan, the harder you thrust. It is electric. The sensations are overwhelming and I can't get enough. Just when I think I can't take anymore of your relentless ****ing, I orgasm for the second time. You can feel my pussy clenching tightly around you and it intensifies your own pleasure. With one more long deep stroke, you cum deep inside me...

You have marked me as yours and I am grateful...
    this is great! Except I dont have a vagina....

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You have a golden opportunity here.

Not making up a story, but...Your story needs to contain every dirty fantasy/maneuver you want to pull on a girl. Then as you tell her each one, gauge her reaction to see if she would be open to it or completely disgusted. This way you can know what she'll say to these things instead of asking her in the bedroom and coming off as a perv. You can blame in on the dream
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.facebook.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) rdferguson is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Here's a romantic story I prepared earlier.

"Alice Was a Vampire" (c) rdferguson 2008

Alice was a vampire. She was one hundred-and-sixty-two centimetres tall, had shoulder-height straight black hair, golden-brown eyes and pointy teeth. For killing people with. She was sitting at the computer in her bedroom, chatting with her human friends on MSN saying stupid **** like "z0m6 no wayzz!!1!," when she heard an inconspicuous rustling of leaves outside her window.

"brb," she said to three of her friends, while ignoring the other seven people who insisted on speaking to her. She considered that she should block and delete these other contacts, but she really liked the attention.

She went to her kitchen and poured milk from the carton directly into her mouth. It made her feel cool. The milk was bad, but she didn't mind. She was used to it being this way. Un-refrigerated, and kept in a bottle drained directly from the tit of the dead woman lying in the corner.

"Your sister tastes prettier," Alice said.

She looked around briefly, then slowly stepped outside, taking swigs of the milk with each stride. She looked around curiously, and followed the wall of her house into her backyard.

The rustling outside Alice's bedroom window continued. It wasn't simply trees blowing in the wind - it was the lives of smaller creatures that moved at night. For instance, there were two fairies in a bush making the best of the moonlit night. They spoke to each other, though human ears could never make out the things they said. However, in their minute voices and incomprehensible dialect, the conversation went something like this:

"Oh, come on baby, all the others let me put it there."

If fairies played sports, he was probably on the sporting team. You could tell by his pounding one-centimetre biceps and grant six-inch tall stature. She was shy and petit, standing a whole inch shorter than him. She crossed her legs while sitting on the branch her partner had taken her to.

"The others might, but I'm not like all them. Besides, my mum would kill you if she found out what you've done to me."

"Sde'd kill me anyway. In fact she'd kill you for not killing me."

"I guess..." she sighed.

He moved closer to her. He surrounded her and she surrounded him, but they hadn't touched each other yet.

"All the times we've snuck out together and not gotten hurt... do you know how much I love you for that?"

He knew the words to say - he'd said them all before to everyone else he'd been with. And she knew how to react, even though she was being played.

"Well, okay," she said, lightly, "but only this once."

And so a low-budget sex scene commenced - the kind Alice watched on various pornographically oriented spin-offs of youtube. On a few occasions, the lady fairy started suckling on his neck, and though it aroused him even more, he held her down at the shoulders, keeping an arm's length between the two fairies' faces. His controlling stance made it all the more exciting for her. It should be noted from a strictly ecological standpoint that the height of sexual expression amongst fairies, much as it is with the praying mantis, is for the lady to rip off her spouse's head.

Right as he came, Alice found them in the bush, pulled him out of her, and bit off the top half of his body. She crushed it between her molars and swallowed, dropping his legs for the ants to eat. Alice only heard an annoying buzzing noise, but it was the screams of the female fairy.

"You bitch! I was gonna eat that!"

"Stupid bugs," Alice said to herself as she wandered back into the house. She returned to her room.

"lol, back"
    SQ 172.5kg. BP 105kg. DL 200kg. OHP 62.5kg @ 67.3kg

Greg Everett says: "You take someone who's totally sedentary and you can get 'em stronger by making them pick their nose vigorously for an hour a day."

Sometimes I write things about training: modernstrengthtraining.wordpress.com

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    This is not funny when I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Rasc170 View Post
    is that like a twilight novel or something?

lol @ me thinking of something. You know what I wanna do? Have a nice steak and a six pack of beer and then bend her over the couch and plow as hard as I can. Something tells me that's not what she wants to hear
    this one has a lot of possibilities actually

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by cowboybiker View Post
    This is not funny when I was 12 I had my first sexual experience. At the time, I lived in a little suburb outside of Cleveland and anyway, the girl next door and I were really good friends. Our parents were both gone for the day and she was over playing Transformers with me. So anyway, we kinda got.. Bored I guess? And we started playing truth or dare, which turned into 'you show me yours, I'll show you mine". So anyway there I Was, 12 years old, heart pounding, blood rushing in my ears, and the chick (who was a year older than me actually) takes off her panties and hikes her little skirt up. So What did I do, you ask? I whistled for a cab, and when it came near, the license plate said "fresh" and there were dice in the mirror. If anything I could say that this cab was rare, but I thought "naw forget it, yo home to bel-air!" I pulled up to the house about seven or eight and I yelled to the cabbie "yo homes smell ya later!" Looked at my kingdom, I was finally there. To settle my throne as the prince of bel-air.
    LOL!! When you got to the throne was Carlton doing that ghey ass dance to Tom Jones :It's not unusual???

And OP... obviously if you had ever had sex before you could come up with something on your own to tell this girl. I think you just told on yourself a little bit there.
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**
    #sizeistheprizeswoleisthegoal

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Wyomann View Post
    You have a golden opportunity here.

Not making up a story, but...Your story needs to contain every dirty fantasy/maneuver you want to pull on a girl. Then as you tell her each one, gauge her reaction to see if she would be open to it or completely disgusted. This way you can know what she'll say to these things instead of asking her in the bedroom and coming off as a perv. You can blame in on the dream
    You sir are a genious.

I told a girl I had a dream about her once, except I actually did have a sexual dream about her and I just told her. Had a wonderful week that week.

And just think back to a time when you had a great sexual experience where she was really into it and just repeat that to her with a dash of creativity. Its really very simple. I wish I could post gifs... and honestly the longer you stall the more ****ed up shes going to think this dream was. Food for thought.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) latebloomingmom has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Ascendedlife View Post
    You sir are a genious.

I told a girl I had a dream about her once, except I actually did have a sexual dream about her and I just told her. Had a wonderful week that week.

And just think back to a time when you had a great sexual experience where she was really into it and just repeat that to her with a dash of creativity. Its really very simple. I wish I could post gifs... and honestly the longer you stall the more ****ed up shes going to think this dream was. Food for thought.
    uhh dont ever tell him he is a genius....dont ever, ever, ever, ever....do that..

danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) danap3681 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by latebloomingmom View Post
    uhh dont ever tell him he is a genius....dont ever, ever, ever, ever....do that..
    Prepare yourselves ladies and gents!!!! INCOMING...

**DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000) Ascendedlife is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by danap3681 View Post
    Prepare yourselves ladies and gents!!!! INCOMING...
    Appologies, this was just some manpreciation. Next time it will happen in a pm to spare you all. Lesson learned.
    Ever since I was a child I have had this instinctive urge for expansion and growth. To me, the function and duty of a quality human being is the sincere and honest development of one's potential.

-Bruce Lee

Misc BJJ Crew

Kaizen

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    How short of a story are we talking here? I've got one for you:

I was about to fap then you came home. I ripped your clothes off before you could even get through the door and carried you to the bedroom. You said "PITTB because I'm on my period." I did and when I was done I fell asleep.
    The end.
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

Originally Posted by Keltron View Post

I was about to fap then you came home. I ripped your clothes off before you could even get through the door and carried you to the bedroom. You said "PITTB because I'm on my period." I did and when I was done I fell asleep.
    The end.
    <----------------------- totally aroused
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    LOL!! When you got to the throne was Carlton doing that ghey ass dance to Tom Jones :It's not unusual???
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Ahhhh... that still makes me crack up everytime I see it
    **DIRTYSOUTHCREW**

Ahhhh... that still makes me crack up everytime I see it
    Found this.

Turning Betas into Gammas Wyomann's Avatar
    Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Wyomann has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

The end.
    Mwuhahahaha, great minds think a like. I was going to write one almost exactly like this.
    Transformation Log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=170068283&page=1
    Pinecone Fitness: https://www.facebook.com/Pinecone-Fitness-1635681273361328/

Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kemo1990 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    in for 50 shades of grey shortstory

The end.

Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Keltron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lol, nice!
    Sept of Baelor was an inside job. Wildfire can't melt stone masonry.

PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000) PotatosGonPotat is just really nice. (+1000)
    tell her in your dream she wasn't much in the mood but then you both proceeded to kiss softly and the situation got heated. You took off her shirt slowly then layed her by the bed while gently kissing her stomach. She was screaming with pleasure and told you she couldn't take it anymore so yelled out to **** her. Then you tried to unbutton her brah but couldn't so instead you ripped it off along with her panties. You ravaged her like a maniac who just hit puberty. Add whatever position and kinky stuff you'd do to her and she'll probably do it at some point lol. The end

Originally Posted by PotatosGonPotat View Post
    tell her in your dream she wasn't much in the mood but then you both proceeded to kiss softly and the situation got heated. You took off her shirt slowly then layed her by the bed while gently kissing her stomach. She was screaming with pleasure and told you she couldn't take it anymore so yelled out to **** her. Then you tried to unbutton her brah but couldn't so instead you ripped it off along with her panties. You ravaged her like a maniac who just hit puberty. Add whatever position and kinky stuff you'd do to her and she'll probably do it at some point lol. The end

Screaming with pleasure because he was gently kissing her stomach?

Is this real life?