Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) blah blah blahblahblahh's Avatar
    blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Just got the game, have an enfield and have aggroed like 5 zombies on two separate occasions, luckily they can't keep up so I just kept running for like 10 minutes until I could lose them in a building haha.

Would love to play with other miscers, should I just join that vent? Anyone have the link to that official misc dayz thread?
    ** Check out my 1000th post GIF Request thread to request a GIF **
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=132093433

Mod repped by BOZZ, my life is now complete.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by blahblahblahh View Post
    Just got the game, have an enfield and have aggroed like 5 zombies on two separate occasions, luckily they can't keep up so I just kept running for like 10 minutes until I could lose them in a building haha.

Would love to play with other miscers, should I just join that vent? Anyone have the link to that official misc dayz thread?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...434521&page=52
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I understand this game is really hard to install and get playable, anyone have the link to a good guide? will rep, thanks.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by M0rtalk0mbat View Post
    I understand this game is really hard to install and get playable, anyone have the link to a good guide? will rep, thanks.

was fine for me....just download the game off steam, launch with steam 1 time, then download the 6 updater suite from the website for the mod
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) blahblahblahh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    This is what I used: Here

Was pretty easy like dryst said, just downloaded with steam launched one time, downloaded 6 updater from that link I posted then ran it and it worked the first time.

wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    http://kodabar.blogspot.com/2012/05/...ma-2-free.html
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *** Misc BMW Crew ***
    *** Misc Classical Music Crew ***

Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tehAnimaI View Post
    Sup yo, recommend it?

What times you usually on?

Me and a brah are gonna grab it tomorrow.
    Originally Posted by creaser View Post
    im on most evenings now, usually on US servers though so i can play in daylight lol.
    add me on steam: creaser322

sucks going around solo. especially when you break a leg or lose a load of blood lol
    Damn right I recommend it, I'm usually on between 6pm-9pm but sometimes through the day too. Misc crew don't usually get on till 9-10pm so I need some chaps to play with.

Add me on steam - JordanBrah if that doesn't work try Jordan_brahh (new to steam not sure which name I use lol) I'll add you creaser.

Location: Edinburgh, Midlothian, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IrishMarc is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    In on dis thread, need to hook up with some miscers.
    www.castironstrength.com - no nonsense online training community.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cider killed me yesterday out of nowhere. I hear gun shots so I tell him to get down and he turns around and puts a whole clip into my guy. What a *******. He russled my jimmies hard. Gonna have to start over and raid electro again. I'm just gonna stick to cherno and electro and grab the small stuff I can and kill players there.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50) M0rtalk0mbat will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is what I used: Here

Was pretty easy like dryst said, just downloaded with steam launched one time, downloaded 6 updater from that link I posted then ran it and it worked the first time.
    holy crap i am having so many problems getting it installed and playable. The answers people post to questions on the forums is making it even worse being thier fukin idiots who always answer wrong.

Now i am stuck on the loading screen every time i try getting onto a server

tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000) tunyce is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im almost done installing brahs. get in the vent and lets chill

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    holy crap i am having so many problems getting it installed and playable. The answers people post to questions on the forums is making it even worse being thier fukin idiots who always answer wrong.

Now i am stuck on the loading screen every time i try getting onto a server
    could be a bad server. SRS. theres alot of ****ty ones out there that never load. if you havent pick a hich pop server and join it just to see if that will work other wise it could be your game setup. its really not hard at all to set up theres like three steps and they are easy as fuk dont know how anyone can mess up the install
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    could be a bad server. SRS. theres alot of ****ty ones out there that never load. if you havent pick a hich pop server and join it just to see if that will work other wise it could be your game setup. its really not hard at all to set up theres like three steps and they are easy as fuk dont know how anyone can mess up the install
    It was laden with new bugs for me.

So i finally got into a server and i have to say this games crap, OP is right.

It blows my mind how miscers can reccommend this garbage to anyone with a $30 pricetag. ur all *******s and id neg u if i could.

That and the first time i logged in, im so bugged out that zombies or other players can't see me even as i kill them, so i pretty much cannot die it seems.

I'd abuse this a bit more if it didn't take fukin 1 hour to find people to kill.

^lold
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Downloading now....
    Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cider killed me yesterday out of nowhere. I hear gun shots so I tell him to get down and he turns around and puts a whole clip into my guy. What a *******. He russled my jimmies hard. Gonna have to start over and raid electro again. I'm just gonna stick to cherno and electro and grab the small stuff I can and kill players there.
    Thats basicaly what I do. I prefer to spawn near cherno due to the much higher spawn loot that is around, but elektro can be fine on a full server. Within 10 minutes I eventually got an enfield, thats basically 1 shot 1 kill. Lots of people with gear come back to the coast to kill other players I guess, and if you are smart player, you can get the shot on them first, get their gear and you are good to go. My friends are a bunch of nubs who just camp starry sobor and server hop getting loot, you don't even need to do that.. not to mention it just breaks immersion from the game.

I have yet to find a map, are they pretty rare or are most people just using maps from online and have a general idea where everything is?

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I have yet to find a map, are they pretty rare or are most people just using maps from online and have a general idea where everything is?
    Dayzdb.com

Be warned it shows a lot, so if you dont want that info, dont use it...you wont be able to go back.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000) HurpnDurp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Not that rare honestly. You can usually find them at the gear survival stores, or houses. Or dead people .

But I just so happen to have a laptop thats not doing anything useful while I'm on my PC, so I firgured why not have my laptop open next to me with Day Z DB map up while I play Day Z, quite handy really and a lot better than alt tabbing. And yes google Day Z db map, shows you all the loot spawn points. Generally after a while you will figure out where and what buildings will have spawn points or accessible. Man I still remember when I was so ignorant and innocent in my first hours of playing, proning all the way, taking forever to loot a village, now I can fly by in a city knowing where all the loot points are, and easily de-aggro or not even agro zombies.

Originally Posted by HurpnDurp View Post
    Not that rare honestly. You can usually find them at the gear survival stores, or houses. Or dead people .

But I just so happen to have a laptop thats not doing anything useful while I'm on my PC, so I firgured why not have my laptop open next to me with Day Z DB map up while I play Day Z, quite handy really and a lot better than alt tabbing. And yes google Day Z db map, shows you all the loot spawn points. Generally after a while you will figure out where and what buildings will have spawn points or accessible. Man I still remember when I was so ignorant and innocent in my first hours of playing, proning all the way, taking forever to loot a village, now I can fly by in a city knowing where all the loot points are, and easily de-aggro or not even agro zombies.
    lol ya it is pretty weird just running around not knowing where you're going, i got tired of proning though. when i realized you could just outrun zombies, i spent like 20 minutes just booking it along the main road with 6+ zombies following me haha

Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000) Stramak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Maps are everywhere bro

ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ThatguyKram is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by -MarkX- View Post
    and once you die your dead.
    wat

Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Pheint has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Y'all nigarz postin' in the wrong thread.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...4434521&page=1

tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    WTF stuck at a loading screen...never moves...just says loading.

Black screen, yellow load bar ......

Any ideas?

Googled it, tried everything.
    Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    holy fuk the controls are ridiculous...is such a thing even possible?
    Theres a strong learning curve but once you get the gist of it the rest falls into place. Like lean... I almost never use that so pfft!

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by tehAnimaI View Post
    WTF stuck at a loading screen...never moves...just says loading.

Black screen, yellow load bar ......

Any ideas?

Googled it, tried everything.
    Some servers are having issues, if you get stuck at Loading or creating character, give it a couple mins. If its still not progressing then the server is screwed up just gotta hit esc and find another server. Sucks but it is what it is.

wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    ^lold
    wheres your avi from? remember one like that with a bill on the mouth.

anyone knows something about the new patch?
    I've seen they got completely rid of the side chat now, also no information who connects etc.
    and people are disconnecting like stupid
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *** Misc BMW Crew ***
    *** Misc Classical Music Crew ***

Please tell me he went full ******* and took the m14!?

Originally Posted by wonderbrah View Post

I've seen they got completely rid of the side chat now, also no information who connects etc.
    That avi is a lead singer to the band Hollywood Undead.

Originally Posted by wonderbrah View Post

dats jdog
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪