Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Location: Newcastle, State / Province, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Criecheck View Post
    Word, our group was planning on heading north from the coastal towns where all the easy respawn PKers camp.
    Originally Posted by Criollo View Post
    im down for whatever but i need to start my guy over so we will have to meet in either cherno or elctro. how many ppl in the group? hopefully theres isnt a **** ton. would think 4 or 5 per group works best
    You guys all on steam? Want 1 more guy? I can play for a little while tonight. I'm on a fresh char.

ID - JordanBrah

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im down for whatever but i need to start my guy over so we will have to meet in either cherno or elctro. how many ppl in the group? hopefully theres isnt a **** ton. would think 4 or 5 per group works best
    Me, Iczer and one other but his scheduling is sporatic at best.

Originally Posted by JordanBrah View Post
    You guys all on steam? Want 1 more guy? I can play for a little while tonight. I'm on a fresh char.

ID - JordanBrah
    We might be on around the same time. What time is it there for you right now since you're across the pond?

JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000) JordanBrah is a name known to all. (+5000)
    We might be on around the same time. What time is it there for you right now since you're across the pond?
    7.30pm

I'll be online till like 10pm.

Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50) Criecheck will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I wont be on before then but Ill add you. Maybe meet up on the weekend its only 1:40pm here.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    got soooo much **** last time we were on. that session brought some srs lulz i wish i would have gotten that bald guy on cam though. what a *******. i wanna head down to electro now and troll the new players with my VERY rare m14 lul

Edit:also gonna upload the helicopter scene and the shopping center scene
    Last edited by Criollo; 06-30-2012 at 06:15 PM.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues
    PC+Xbox1+PS4+WiiU true master race. Can't we all get along?
    ***Tom Clancy's: The Division "Kill all betas"/Survival of the Fittest*** Crew
    I will take your stuff in darkzone even if you are my friend, deal with it.

Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    got soooo much **** last time we were on. that session brought some srs lulz i wish i would have gotten that bald guy on cam though. what a *******. i wanna head down to electro now and troll the new players with my VERY rare m14 lul

Edit:also gonna upload the helicopter scene and the shopping center scene
    aye bro whats ur steam ID... Inb4 its already in thread but ceebs checking pages.

Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Criollo has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Sickbrahz View Post
    aye bro whats ur steam ID... Inb4 its already in thread but ceebs checking pages.
    jjtpkwrightt22 inb4 strong user name.
    "I dont mean bitch in a disrespectful way, I mean bitch as a general term for women" Kratos, son of Zues

-MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -MarkX- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    ** KNEE DRAGGERS UNITE **

Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000) Sickbrahz is a complete loser! (-2000)
    added.

On a side note can any brahs help me? I ****ing got knocked out east of the Airfield and now everytime i log in i am just stuck on the hourglass.. I cant respawn and its rustling my jimmies MASSIVELY. If anyone wants can they help me out by like coming to my coords or w/e and killing me. You can have my gear (alice pack,AKM,Silenced BZ)

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Dunno if you guys saw this video when it was on Dayz Reddit a few days ago but its hilarious...watch it all

Last edited by FuzzeWuzze; 07-01-2012 at 09:59 AM.
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) wonderbrah is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Ive seen a recent video from some youtube dude "devildoggamer" one of his buddies had a zombie skin.
    aware me, how does one do that?
    *** Misc CIGAR Crew ***
    *** Misc BMW Crew ***
    *** Misc Classical Music Crew ***

you can edit your player to look like someone else in the player options of the main menu. i picked the black guy since i like dying first

William Wallace in the his-ouse! Number one axe swinger checking in. Guns are nice but when you can army crawl and take people/zombies out a chunk at a time. Thats when you've gone Zpro!

William Wallace in the his-ouse! Number one axe swinger checking in. Guns are nice but when you can army crawl and take people/zombies out a chunk at a time. Thats when you've gone Zpro!
    did u start up again? your the one who got popped as we were leaving right? im still in the same spot we stopped at that night. gonna jump on tonight and try to make it down to electro or cherno and troll some new player lololol

Yeah I was trying to find the guy since two others were there still but I got popped right as I hit disconnect. Respawned in Cherno. FUUUUUU. Atleast I didnt spawn into a tiny room with 5 guys like baldy did on our group. Lol, face raped.

Lul I fuked that dude up wish I wouldn't have hesitated though and shot him as soon as I saw him but I didn't know if it was one of our guys haha. U gonna be on tonight? Like I said I wanna run down to Cherno or electro and troll

Possibly. Lemme do my workout and shiz and Ill let ya know after that man.

Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Newwt is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Need some bros to show me the way...

ID: Molch
    ON 100% Whey
    ON Multi

No mattress crew(srs)
    .:| 2/18/2009 NEVER FORGET! |:.
    Misc Zombie Survival Squad, Bravo Squad, Scout/Sniper

FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FuzzeWuzze is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I swear this always happens to me

Server lags out, i get disconnected, reconnect to different server...gun gone..

Sigh...the game was lagging hardcore last night, every server we joined had horrible lag and kept rubberbanding us or locking characters in place...
    Join KIVA - Donate to those in need around the world! Free $25 for signing up!
    http://www.kiva.org/invitedby/fuzzewuzze

Join the League of Legends! Largest MOBA Game of all time!
    http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4abffc9d33310

Criollo said the servers ended up going down last night. Thats probably what happened to you Fuzze. Sucks broski!

tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any UK brahs up in this?

Interested in playing.
    Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

Originally Posted by tehAnimaI View Post
    Any UK brahs up in this?

Interested in playing.
    Sup

tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tehAnimaI is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Sup
    Sup yo, recommend it?

What times you usually on?

Me and a brah are gonna grab it tomorrow.
    Some roads you shouldn't go down because maps used to say there'd be dragons there. Now they don't, but that don't mean the dragons aren't there.

creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250) creaser has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Sup
    Originally Posted by tehAnimaI View Post
    Sup yo, recommend it?

What times you usually on?

Me and a brah are gonna grab it tomorrow.
    im on most evenings now, usually on US servers though so i can play in daylight lol.
    add me on steam: creaser322

sucks going around solo. especially when you break a leg or lose a load of blood lol
    pics are always required, spoon proof always preferred. spoon pics get reps

I rep if you make me laugh / help me / have some form of recognisable support for one of my teams

I have kicked a live fish in the sea
    I have punched a spider to death to prove I am the alpha male of my room
    I have used a hamster as a weapon
    I am not Dr Dolittle

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ITT: teenagers with ADD that can't handle playing on maps larger than the standard call of duty, 10 square foot map....

Yes there's a steep learning curve, kind of like EVE, but once you overcome it and learn how to lose zombie aggro, learn where the best places are to find weapons and what-not, you'll be flying choppers, riding bicycles, driving around in a bus with 8 other people in it, etc...

If you aggro one or two zombies you can usually break line of sight by running around a corner or inside a building and into a different room, and then standing still or laying down. Once losing sight of you, and as long as you aren't making any noise, the zombies (IIRC) will wander around slowly at the last place they saw you and you can just crawl away. There's a youtube video of a guy breaking aggro on 1 zombie using only a TREE... he just runs around it and immediately lies down then crawls away when the zombie can no longer see/hear him. It's hard to do at first though... also if you have aggro and you run up a set of stairs zombies cannot run up stairs they have to walk slowly up them.
    Last edited by Stringer-Bell; 07-03-2012 at 03:45 PM.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    downloading dis chit now, for the dayz mod do i just use that 6 update suite?
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000) Stringer-Bell is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    downloading dis chit now, for the dayz mod do i just use that 6 update suite?
    That's what I did, a lot of people say "Ohhh I don't want to install any random software" so they only download the game files, but if you do that method you'll have to run the game through steam (IIRC) which will be running in the background constantly. If you use six launcher you don't need to have steam running which to me is a plus.

dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000) dryst is a name known to all. (+5000)
    holy fuk the controls are ridiculous...is such a thing even possible?
    ₪ ₪ ₪TRUE MI$CER₪ ₪ ₪

Is the Alpha & the Omega. Death Strike's Avatar
    Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Death Strike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by dryst View Post
    holy fuk the controls are ridiculous...is such a thing even possible?
    agreed, controls are tough; completely unintuitive and can easily press the wrong button during critical situations which can get you killed (it's happened to me more than once)

still, after a couple of days you'll get used to it

my $.02, don't be afraid to google something you're not sure about
    "Adversity breeds strength"
    "Self-Improvement is mental masturbation"
    "He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man."
    Those who are willing and able to separate themselves from the weakness and vulnerability of emotion will rise above those who are bound and victimized by it.

--------------
    "Most shy girls are ugly and most hot girls are whores.
    Your hand will never let you down so why don't you just stick with that"

jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50) jyim will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I have to agree with you OP. Bought the game cause of all the great reviews and stuff and was fairly disappointed. I see how this is suppose to represent a "real" zombie attack so they made items hard to get and limited, but it is fairly boring...

Just not our type of game op.
    Train hard, or die mirin
    BASSBRAH