Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50) smoothiechode will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First world problems.
    TinderProfile.com - Not getting the results on Tinder you deserve? Fed up of fake spam bots? Tinder Profile is a ruthlessly efficient, step-by-step system that generates a continuous stream of matches and dates with beautiful women from Tinder. Free/no sign ups.

GoodTinderOpeners.com - I spent years split-testing different Tinder openers to see which return the best % response rates. Here, I reveal my results and my personal best opener that gets a 95% response rate.

Registered User SkinnyFatOldMan's Avatar
    SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50) SkinnyFatOldMan will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Easy. Tell her your ex was slimmer than her. The older you get, the more true this will become.

Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000) Enguin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Having a big dick is overrated.
    A year ago I wished I was smaller but at the end of the day you can't change what you've got.

Penis envy should've stayed on the playground.
    AP4 Crew.

RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10) RRiddlemethis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I know this post is old, but I feel like sharing

how to deal with it? simple - water under the bridge.

can you change it? no.

is he still around? no.

are you ****ing or not? well, I guess if OP went full LDAR in 2012 he is probably dead by now.
    Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent.

- Be A Doer Not a Donter

Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nate the Snake is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Lakers24 View Post
    ok guys i was chatting with my girlfriend last night and we were talking kinda dirty and I went fishing for compliments by asking whats the biggest dick she has ever had (mind you 5 minutes earlier she said I was bigger than her ex bf that she dated for 2 years) anyway, she says she was seeing this guy for 2 weeks (this was 3 years ago) and that he had a huge dick and she even went as far as to show me the size with her hands.

It really crushed me for some reason, like I feel emasculated and that ill never satisfy her. She has said that is was huge in a bad way and she didnt mean to say it and that my dick is the perfect size but I still cant get over it. What should I do or how should I handle it?
    Huge in a bad way means it poked her cervix and hurt her. Not good

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    then there are the size queens where size matters!!!

Username1122 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My girlfriend cheated on me with her ex boyfriend.
    I asked why is my sex better. Her reply was "his dick was so big it hurt. It was thicker longer and curved."
    My dick is 8 inches on a good day, straight and average thickness.

I feel bad.

ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000) ibimusbtms is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Username1122 View Post
    My girlfriend cheated on me with her ex boyfriend.
    I asked why is my sex better. Her reply was "his dick was so big it hurt. It was thicker longer and curved."
    My dick is 8 inches on a good day, straight and average thickness.

I feel bad.
    id like to find your gf's boyfriend. I'd make him my best mate😉

Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by nonamewut View Post
    7.3 x 5.25

will some hoe think it isnt thick enough or is it really above avg?
    That's the same as me roughly and I had a total size queen look at it with disgust and disappointment. Some girls just do need a bigger dink for their wide vag, keeping in mind this chick was a major sloot too. I'm nit bothering to take size queens seriously anymore, they are kunts to even bring it up when it's then with a wide vag.

Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50) Theanine will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by KillahJon View Post
    they don't ask cause society has made such a big deal about big dink sizes and emasculating men, that they don't even focus on women's tighness. Men take all the heat if "it's not big enough", but maybe some women are "too big".

Who cares how big it is, you were born with it. It doesn't matter bro.
    this is the worst part, men take the burden of performing and having a genetically superior penis but yet if you say anything to a woman about things she CAN change, you're "sexist" or "objectifying" women which is exactly what feminists preach to do to men.

I didn't realize this until I dated a huge feminist size queen sloot. I'm above average and she tried to shame me when in reality she had wide-hips and was anatomically built for a big dink, not to mention being a huge sloot increasing the likelihood she has encountered outlier dinks and more likely to have those preferences. It's repulsive how men are treated nowadays.
    Last edited by Theanine; 01-02-2017 at 10:05 PM.

cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cookiefiend has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You probably won't get over this. Why the fk would you ask that?

jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000) jotenko is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Theanine View Post
    this is the worst part, men take the burden of performing and having a genetically superior penis but yet if you say anything to a woman about things she CAN change, you're "sexist" or "objectifying" women which is exactly what feminists preach to do to men.

I didn't realize this until I dated a huge feminist size queen sloot. I'm above average and she tried to shame me when in reality she had wide-hips and was anatomically built for a big dink, not to mention being a huge sloot increasing the likelihood she has encountered outlier dinks and more likely to have those preferences. It's repulsive how men are treated nowadays.
    Spot on.

CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000) CheeseFreak is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by smoothiechode View Post
    First world problems.
    ^ This. Ain't got no water or electricity right now lmao

Bruisewilla is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well I didn't asked the same question to my gf but yeah was talking about my penis size to her and asking her that am I too big or small for her.. Eventually I asked what about her ex's size.. (it was nasty question but came out of curiosity so natural) "Yes.. It was big and painful.. mostly my vag got sore because of that.." she replied.. And adding more to her lines she said that I am perfect for her.. She felt pain with me also but that pain is good to her.. And also that when der is love size doesn't matters.. I've taken this as a compliment.. And i realised that why should I give a damn to that goddamn ex.. When its completely understood that besides of his huge dick also he didn't made it to hold her forever with him.. This thought boosted up confidence in me.. Now I am kind of hero in her life.. Coz I wasn't the bigger or first one but now m the last and perfect one..

Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Miamiboy87 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You opened the door of big dicks by asking that stupid question.. now all she will ever think about is his huge mighty Cawk every time you "pound" her.. and how you don't compare to it.. sorry brah.
    - USMC Vet Crew
    -"Gotta get the CutS for the SlutS"

Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000) Prose is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i dunno, having someone pounding you who you love or find attractive i think can be the samething. of course it just a plus if your dick is huge.

CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000) CheekyChris23 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Have sex with him and prove that men with small penors can give a long dick Tyrone/Chad pleasure via the anus.

newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000) newmemberforlif is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Theanine View Post
    That's the same as me roughly and I had a total size queen look at it with disgust and disappointment. Some girls just do need a bigger dink for their wide vag, keeping in mind this chick was a major sloot too. I'm nit bothering to take size queens seriously anymore, they are kunts to even bring it up when it's then with a wide vag.
    Lol i find that hard to believe. I'm like 7.1 by 5.5 and almost every girl says my dick is "big". Its definetly above average

Registered User AndresDrillerIV's Avatar
    AndresDrillerIV is on a distinguished road. (+10)

I know thread is old but I’m going through exact same thing

So I met this girl we talked for like 3 weeks she makes it official posts it on ******** and we start dating and bs. Second week of dating she cheats on me w her ex. A few days prior in the conversation she said out of the blue that even tho her ex was this really small skinny kid he had a big dick. I just didn’t wanna talk about it but after she ****ed him i just had to ask if his is bigger than mine, she said honestly yeah. I tried to be cool about it cuse I still wanted to keep hitting that but what she said was just stuck in my head and I was so upset all the time from there on out. Lastly a few days ago we fought and once again me being really mad I just couldn’t get over the fact this small kind had a bigger dink than mine, and asked again if his was bigger than mine and again she said that for a kid that small it was slightly bigger than mine. I’m so upset I can’t even eat and I’m having crazy thoughts like I wanna do male enhancement I guess but I can’t help wanting to kill her and her boyfriend then burn his penis. We’re not talking now but she done ****ed me up for life now.
    And I ain’t no small dweeb
    Height 6’1” bpel 7.1” nbpel 6.75”
    Gonna do male enhancement now and invest in products. Goal nbpel 8” I will get there
    Last edited by AndresDrillerIV; 08-11-2019 at 07:52 AM.

jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jfloycp has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Dick size wouldn’t be a big deal but we live in this age of promiscuity where most chics have been spoiled by a big D and don’t want to downsize.

Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Redfish225 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Bunch of dudes talking about dicks isn’t ghey at all.

Who wants to see my dick?
    I love eggs.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ditch her.
    She's low quality.

Don't ask stupid questions you don't want to know the answer to.

Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Studi0sity is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Big deal, eh? Men with smaller dicks need to find women with smaller pussies. Men with large dicks need to find women with large pussies.

Circles, circumferences, ratios and proportions. Get a grip, this is 3rd grade high school math. Not rocket science.

OP is not around, but I hope he managed to find a girl with his relatively small dick.

Just wanna say no homo This is a thread about dick size and women so if you know you ain’t gay then it ain’t gay. But there’s few things that still boggle my ****in mind. This girl said her ex who is this very short very skinny guy was slightly bigger down below so being that I’m pretty much at 7” I’m wondering how common is it for women to see guys who are hung 7”+. Or since it’s not the first time this has happened to me, like for example my first gf said once “I’ve seen bigger” which ****ing pissed me the **** off I wanted to know if this is just like some bull**** all women will pull off when a guys pisses them off. As much as I’d like to think it’s all a lie I don’t wanna fool myself when I know it could very well be true.

skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) skinnyfat88 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by AndresDrillerIV View Post
    Just wanna say no homo This is a thread about dick size and women so if you know you ain’t gay then it ain’t gay. But there’s few things that still boggle my ****in mind. This girl said her ex who is this very short very skinny guy was slightly bigger down below so being that I’m pretty much at 7” I’m wondering how common is it for women to see guys who are hung 7”+. Or since it’s not the first time this has happened to me, like for example my first gf said once “I’ve seen bigger” which ****ing pissed me the **** off I wanted to know if this is just like some bull**** all women will pull off when a guys pisses them off. As much as I’d like to think it’s all a lie I don’t wanna fool myself when I know it could very well be true.
    Once you're already a few months into dating and they can tell you've fallen for them, some women may also pull this as a way to lower your self-esteem so they can manipulate you easier and get away with more chit without worrying you might leave them (because once they've brought you down you may think you simply can't do any better).

Originally Posted by skinnyfat88 View Post
    Once you're already a few months into dating and they can tell you've fallen for them, some women may also pull this as a way to lower your self-esteem so they can manipulate you easier and get away with more chit without worrying you might leave them (because once they've brought you down you may think you simply can't do any better).
    True it’s probably a bit of both, they know that if they say that to any guy they will go crazy and since most guys are close in length they probably compare thickness more so then length just how us guys think about who felt tighter. It’s da same principle. It’s a girth issue then.

steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) steelchoco has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This one is easy, dude if your dick is a lil bit bigger than the average do not worry too much. Here is what to do. You need to **** her mind. You need to mind **** her in a way no other guy did. This means you need to break the bitch. You need to **** her like a dog, in the ass, put her a collar, tell her she is your sex slave. No kidding that way other guys had bigger dicks but no one broke her mind like you did. After a while she will only love and respect you. Do not feel insecure about size. Women love to be mind ****ed more than being pussy ****ed.

Originally Posted by steelchoco View Post
    This one is easy, dude if your dick is a lil bit bigger than the average do not worry too much. Here is what to do. You need to **** her mind. You need to mind **** her in a way no other guy did. This means you need to break the bitch. You need to **** her like a dog, in the ass, put her a collar, tell her she is your sex slave. No kidding that way other guys had bigger dicks but no one broke her mind like you did. After a while she will only love and respect you. Do not feel insecure about size. Women love to be mind ****ed more than being pussy ****ed.
    Hahaha I like the way you think bra

401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) 401Delta has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Tnap22 View Post
    Apparently girls can only feel like 2-3 inches of dick or so...so yeah, relax brah!
    This. If you stick it in more than a couple of inches you're just wasting calories.

houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000) houseoverhype is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why are you inquiring about the size of another’s mans dick size?

Mad insecure and your girlfriend ran with it in detail? Lmfao stoopid

Never ever ever ask your girl about her past relationships. How would it benefit you?